The False Doctrine with key word "COVER"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple, stop being offensive, bridal the tongue, he already called you lippy, should be a cue.

It’s a JOKE ! Go to Ebay and get a copy of “ Lonesome Dove”..... believe it or not, you will thank me for it....the $1000 I am sending your way will help pay for it....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TO SELF (Colossinas 2:11 (nlt)).

We are viewed as "faultless" not because we have no sin, but because we choose to live in His righteousness despite our corrupt human nature. We deny Self, but we continue to have selfish tendencies, and often capitulate, at least in small ways, to selfishness.

The fact is, as long as we are in these mortal, sin-affected bodies, we are selfish. But we choose to strive against those constant tendencies to indulge Christ's desires for us by taking up his righteousness, and by allowing the new creation within us an outlet in our lives.

We *never* become perfect in this life. Our spirits are tainted. But we are nevertheless allowed to indulge the new nature that we've accepted within us, enabling us to overcome sin in our lives and the selfishness that is a part of our humanness.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV Romans 6:3
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

The odd thing is that despite the fact we are still in the corrupt flesh, we've chosen to receive a new nature from Christ that enables us to do righteousness in the midst of our corrupt tendencies. The Jews call it the "sin tendency." Christians call it the "sin nature." Grace is being able to live a victorious, righteous life in the midst of having fallen bodies and spirits. We can *overcome.*

Reactions: Jim B

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are too many points in your last 100 posts to talk about but Maybe Hebrews 10:26 would be a good start Because I see you quote it alot, Have you considered that it applies to you
Maybe if you address Ezekiel 33:11-20....that is the one that I seem to be "having trouble with."

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should listen and study what Blood bought is telling you He is trying to help you, His message is to anyone that wants to learn but he has taken the time and effort to make it about what you need to hear

Now You said "We are saved through an attitude that is inclined towards obedience" Which is false and was rightly pointed out

Anyone is Saved through The Blood of Jesus, Hopefully you see your contradiction

You talk to much and listen to little, There are too many points in your last 100 posts to talk about but Maybe Hebrews 10:26 would be a good start Because I see you quote it alot, Have you considered that it applies to you
I agree with BB1953's message for the most part.

Another point we can discuss is how faith is not an attitude of obedience from your perspective...it seems to me that if faithful means obedient, then faith or faithfulness means obedience.

And, how do you reconcile those verses that teach that salvation is by grace through faith apart from works, with such verses as James 2:24?

It is not that I am trying to spurn BB1953's help....these are very real doctrinal points that need to be dealt with in my mind.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should listen and study what Blood bought is telling you He is trying to help you, His message is to anyone that wants to learn but he has taken the time and effort to make it about what you need to hear

Now You said "We are saved through an attitude that is inclined towards obedience" Which is false and was rightly pointed out

Anyone is Saved through The Blood of Jesus, Hopefully you see your contradiction

You talk to much and listen to little, There are too many points in your last 100 posts to talk about but Maybe Hebrews 10:26 would be a good start Because I see you quote it alot, Have you considered that it applies to you
As for Hebrews 10:26, I suppose that you are trying to say that because I have willfully sinned since becoming a Christian, that I ought not to believe the testimony of the verse for my own sake.

Well, another one of the passages that the Lord brought me to concerning this was in Numbers 20; where Moses was forbidden to enter the promised land because of a blunder that he made.

I take comfort in the understanding that Moses did, in fact, enter the promised land...he stood with Jesus on the Mount of transfiguration.

And the other passage had to do with, in Hosea 1 or Hosea 2, where God said to certain ones who had not been His people that they are now the children of the living God.

And, concerning the blood of Jesus; it does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Is it possible that, when applied, it can do one thing (justify) without also doing the other (sanctify and cleanse)?

I believe that my last three posts have condensed down into a few issues everything that I would have you address concerning doctrine.

Because if I am wrong I want to know about it.

Perhaps you and BB1953 can put your heads together and show me the error of my way (James 5:19-20)...for in doing so you would be "saving a soul from death and hiding a multitude of sins".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953,

If I have sinned against you in any way in post #945 (The False Doctrine with key word "COVER") (or before) let me just say that it is completely justified...

Because I am the chief of sinners and everything is well and right with that (move over Paul, there's a new kid in town...).

Lol....you just don't get it, do you? You behave as if Shallowness were a Virtue.....Smart People “ GET” what I am talking about.....and I am NOT going to “ dumb things down “ for the likes of you.....you put me in the mind Of that Fly On Pence’s Head.....shoo fly! Lol......

Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a JOKE ! Go to Ebay and get a copy of “ Lonesome Dove”..... believe it or not, you will thank me for it....the $1000 I am sending your way will help pay for it....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm certain that it will; if I desired to even watch a secular movie...I do watch them sometimes...not too much into westerns though.

PS you are also sending a check to @Waiting on him?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm certain that it will; if I desired to even watch a secular movie...I do watch them sometimes...not too much into westerns though.

PS you are also sending a check to @Waiting on him?

Sure thing ! Anybody else want some money? Perhaps I can get my friend, Oprah Winfrey to pass out some free cars while I am at it....Any preferences ?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure thing ! Anybody else want some money? Perhaps I can get my friend, Oprah Winfrey to pass out some free cars while I am at it....Any preferences ?
Hey, if you've got it, fact of the matter is I won the gamble, so you owe it to me.

If it would put you out, just ask me to forgive you the debt and I will.

While you're at it, you should also ask me to forgive you for saying that I teach a false and perverted gospel...especially since my winning the bet shows that you were wrong on that count.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let this short message change your entire life....
If you have contact with this teacher, you should ask him to do a teaching on Ezekiel 33:11-20. I will listen.

However, I want to say that Hebrews 10:26-31 and Ezekiel 33:11-20 has worked in my life to place the fear of the LORD in my heart as a deterrent against sinning willfully...and if you are seeking to strip away that fear so that I will sin more, I say, shame on you!

I can see how this teaching might comfort people who may think that they have lost their salvation; but my personal belief is that they will never be restored as long as they cannot apprehend the fear of the LORD that these passages provide for the believer. They will consider that they are saved in the middle of their sins and they will have no righteous and real motivation to repent of them.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, if you've got it, fact of the matter is I won the gamble, so you owe it to me.

If it would put you out, just ask me to forgive you the debt and I will.

While you're at it, you should also ask me to forgive you for saying that I teach a false and perverted gospel...especially since my winning the bet shows that you were wrong on that count.

I don’t know what World you are Living in.....the bet STILL stands .....the challenge was THIS and you failed to meet it.....
Using the KJV, show me ANYWHERE that the Bible says, “ Repent OF Your Sins to be Saved”.....If this were the Recipe for Salvation, Jesus died for Nothing.
In order to be Saved , one does not Turn “ FROM” Sin —— One Turns ( repents) “ TO” God.
Same Principle as God Saying “ Turn to Me (Repent) and I will Turn to you”......Same principle as when Jesus said, “ I wanted to save them, but they would not Turn ( Repent) to Me....( paraphrased)...Same principle as “ALL of Those that Turn to me ( repent) , I shall in no way cast out!”
Salvation is easy .Jesus wanted it that way. God knows your Heart.....Turn to Him as a Lost Sinner with Faith in Jesus Christ and you are “ good to go”.....Jesus Promises that you shall “ NEVER come under Condemnation” if you simply Trust Him .God bless....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oprah Winfrey is your friend? No wonder you are so wealthy!

I am joking ....Oprah has “ gained the World and Lost her Soul”..... to her, Jesus was a “ good and wise man”...... nothing more ..... “ A” son of god “ as opposed to “ THE” Son Of God” —— a mere adjective and a couple of Capital Letters away from being Saved.....what a Shame.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using the KJV, show me ANYWHERE that the Bible says, “ Repent OF Your Sins to be Saved”.....

Eze 33:12, Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

Eze 33:14, Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
Eze 33:15, If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 33:16, None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

I've got a question for you...what do you think it means to repent of your sins if it does not mean for "the wicked to turn from his wickedness"?

I think that it can only be blindness and an unwillingness to pay up that can be the reason for your not seeing this.

It's alright...no one expects a "fibber" (see Revelation 21:8) to make good on his promises...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And of course the issue is not the "greed" of those who are taking you up on your offer...but your character and honour in your being able to make good on your word.

This is what is on the table.

What would I do with my $1,000?

I would probably tithe $100 of it, donate another $400 to charity, and keep the rest for spending money since my income level is currently below my expenses.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is working in my heart...He is leading me to forgive you of your debt, @Blood Bought 1953, both your $1,000 debt and the debt concerning your sin against me, without you actually being sorry for your sin, and/or apologizing, and/or asking me to forgive you.

So, @Blood Bought 1953, I forgive you, utterly and completely, unconditionally, no strings attached (except that you must receive my forgiveness).

May the Lord abundantly bless you in days to come.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eze 33:12, Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

Eze 33:14, Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
Eze 33:15, If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 33:16, None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

Eze 33:19, But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

I've got a question for you...what do you think it means to repent of your sins if it does not mean for "the wicked to turn from his wickedness"?

I think that it can only be blindness and an unwillingness to pay up that can be the reason for your not seeing this.

It's alright...no one expects a "fibber" (see Revelation 21:8) to make good on his promises...

I wish the occasional , harmless “ Fib” that I am guilty of sometimes was my “ only” sin .....how about you,Mr Holy Spirit Jr. ? Lol.....