The False Idea of Replacement Theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings Davy...

What I was referring to as "truth being distorted" was the fruit of the type of banter, bickering and what looks like "brother attacking brother" that was taking place on this forum. I read the whole thing before I got involved...what you quoted from me was a simple brotherly admonition to folks to remember how we are to treat one another.

In fact I was pointing out that these derisive attacks of another and their beliefs on these forums...similar to your approach to me in your response here...are not going to produce Christ and therefore are a dead work in need of repentance.
Nah... your post started out as an attack on what I had said in an earlier post, that the idea of Replacement Theology is just a make-believe term some men dreamed up. And it is.

Then you starting your silly comparisons of fruity-talking, which was just more of your own personal "banter, bickering" against those like me who see ideas like 'Replacement Theology' as a HOAX.

What makes me have this 'strong' conviction about the falseness of the seminary theory of Replacement Theology? The Truth in God's Word does, and once again, I showed you. But you appear to be hard of hearing.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing on...
So, with the promises God made to Abraham having been fulfilled…”a great nation”…speaking specifically about natural ethnic Israel
....​
Sorry, but most of your post is a not in plain language that the non-college educated here can understand. Jesus said let your yeahs be yeah, and your nays be nay.

FACT: most brethren in Christ don't understand the difference in God's Word between the separate mention of Judah and Israel in the same sentence, like this...

1 Kings 16:29
29 And in the thirty and eighth year of
Asa king of Judah began Ahab the son of Omri to reign over Israel: and Ahab the son of Omri reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty and two years.
KJV

Asa = "king of Judah", reigning at Jerusalem, as the house of David.
Ahab = king "over Israel", reigning over Israel at Samaria in the north.

Another example of many showing the 2 separate kingdoms then, the 'kingdom of Judah' and the 'kingdom of Israel'...

2 Kings 13:1
13 In the three and twentieth year of Joash the son of
Ahaziah king of Judah Jehoahaz the son of Jehu began to reign over Israel in Samaria, and reigned seventeen years.
KJV

Joash = "king of Judah" (at Jerusalem)
Jehu = king "over Israel in Samaria". (Samaria was a city in the northern holy land)

Thus actual BIBLE SCRIPTURE reveals simply the existence of two 'separate' kingdoms involving the children of Israel after the split of old Israel per 1 Kings 11.

God said, through His prophet, to Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim...

1 Kings 11:30-31
30 And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces:
31 And he said to Jeroboam,
"Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee:"
KJV

1 Kings 11:35-37
35 "But I will take the kingdom out of his son's hand, and will give it unto thee,
even ten tribes.
36 And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David My servant may have a light alway before Me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen Me to put My name there.
And I will take thee, and thou shalt reign according to all that thy soul desireth, and shalt be king over Israel."
KJV

So let's see how you do with having to keep to the 'flow' of actual Bible Scripture line upon line...

1 Kings 12:19-24
19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

The "house of David" represents the king line from the tribe of Judah reigning at Jerusalem. At this time in history, Solomon's son Rehoboam was king over all Israel, but then God would change that, as He said He would rend the kingdom because of Solomon's pagan corruptions from his many wives.

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that
Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.

Jeroboam was of the tribe of Ephraim, not Judah. Only the tribe of Judah was to be the king tribe, but God changed that since Solomon rebelled against Him (per 1 Kings 11).

Thus Jeroboam, of the tribe of Ephraim, became king over the "Israel", which starting at that time was put only... for the northern ten tribes he was given by God Himself.

But for Rehoboam, Solomon's son, of the house of David, at Jerusalem, he would remain king over the tribes of Judah, and the tribe of Benjamin with him, in Judea in the southern land. Eventually the tribe of Levi would be included. These are the JEWS of the "house of Judah" per God's Word, and per the Jewish historian Josephus.

This means at that time of the split, the name "Israel" applied specifically to the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel" which God gave Jeroboam to reign over.

"Judah" was used for those of the "kingdom of Judah" which Rehoboam, Solomon's son, reigned over at Jerusalem.

21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the
house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

22 But the word of God came unto Shemaiah the man of God, saying,

23 "Speak unto Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and unto all the house of Judah and Benjamin, and to the remnant of the people, saying,

24 Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from Me." They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD, and returned to depart, according to the word of the LORD.
KJV

The "house of Judah" (Jews) mentioned separately, but in conjunction with the "house of Israel" (ten tribes)...

Jer 3:17-18
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
KJV

Why is the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel" shown as having been separate, but at that future time will walk together??

It's because starting at 1 Kings 11, because of what Solomon did, God split old Israel into 2 separate kingdoms. And the name ISRAEL began to be applied ONLY to the northern ten tribe "house of Israel" (also as just 'Israel', or as 'Samaria' its capital city, or as 'Ephraim', its head tribe, or as 'Joseph' the father of Ephraim, or as the "kingdom of Israel".)

Because of idol worship by the northern "kingdom of Israel" of ten tribes, God scattered them all out of the holy land captive to Assyria and the cities of the Medes, never to return as a majority.

Only those of the "house of Judah" remained in the southern holy lands, at Judea. These are the Jews, that name taken from the tribe of Judah (per Josephus). Because the Jews of the "house of Judah" were the only children of Israel left in the holy land, and the ten tribes scattered and lost among the Gentiles beyond Euphrates, the "house of Judah" began to be known as Israel, even though the majority of Israelites had been removed by God's Hand.

Thus today, the Jews of the "house of Judah" still do not know what happened to the ten lost tribes of Israel which God scattered. Even many of their scholars deny the Biblical fact that in the future the ten tribes will return and be put back by God, like that Jeremiah 3:18 Scripture reveals. But other Jewish scholars do see the ten tribes returning at some point. I think God was very clear about the return of the ten tribes, particularly in the Ezekiel 37 chapter.

Therefore, TRUE Judah (Jews) need to remember that it's the false Jews (Canaanite crept in unawares) of the "synagogue of Satan" that try to distort these Biblical facts about the two separate houses of Israel; and especially their attempt to distort any idea of the ten tribes having been re-planted in new lands in order to receive The Gospel of Jesus Christ and become Christ's Church.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Per God's prophet Hosea, God revealed what He was going to do with the kingdom of Israel ("house of Israel", ten tribes) just prior to His removing them. He then described what He would do when scattering them, and then He described a time when He would give them a new covenant, and they would no longer call Him by the name Baal, but instead as 'Ishi'. And then He points to His Salvation to them in final and their return. That is pointing to His sending the ten lost tribes The Gospel. Apostle Paul quoted some of Hosea about that to Roman Gentile believers on Christ Jesus (Romans 9). And that even though the Book of Hosea was written specifically about and to the ten tribes of the "house of Israel".

Thus God re-planted the ten tribes of the "house of Israel" among the Gentiles, in new lands, and that is where The Gospel went to after Christ was rejected by the majority of Jews at Jerusalem.

As for the majority of the "house of Judah", the Jews, the majority of the 3-tribe "kingdom of Judah" which God scattered around 120 years later after He scattered the ten tribes, the Jews were taken captive to Babylon by king Nebuchadnezzar. And only a small remnant of them returned to Jerusalem to rebuild the city, temple, and walls. The majority of the house of Judah chose to stay in Babylon, because God had well taken care of them there, their planting vineyards, building houses in captivity, etc. Then later, those Jews would be scattered through the countries like the ten tribes were. Some of them would wind up following the migrations of the ten tribes to Asia Minor. Apostle Paul himself was a Jew originally from Cilicia, an area of Asia Minor. Portions of these Jews would also convert to Jesus Christ once The Gospel went to the Gentiles and ten tribes scattered amongst them. So when using the idea of a 'believing Israelite' that has accepted The Gospel, that can mean either the Jew of the "house of Judah" or a non-Jew Israelite of the "house of Israel". Both are Israelites of the seed of Jacob. But only those of the "house of Judah" became known as Jews back in history.

Then means it is a mistake to think that Jews of the 3-tribe "house of Judah" only represent all the 'seed' of Israel. That is not true per God's written Word, and those who try to hide this fact represent the "synagogue of Satan", false ones who began creeping in among the tribe of Judah long ago. They are the ones who keep pushing the lie among the Christian Churches. And they even ask Christian Churches to donate funds to be sent to the state of Israel in prep for the future building of their 3rd Jewish temple. Back in 1997 there was a company formed in Tennessee, called Jesus, Inc., and was a Christian farmer sending the orthodox unbelieving Jews in Israel red heifers for sacrifice. It made the news, but since then has been censored. For me, as a believer on Jesus Christ, sending the unbelieving Jews red heifers for sacrifice is like agreeing with them that Jesus Christ having died on the cross meant nothing.

Those unbelieving Jews in today's Israel that love God, they are expecting the 1st coming of Messiah still. And they believe their time of 'restoration' has begun ever since their establishing back to the land as a nation in 1948. Thus they misrepresent Bible Scripture that is actually only about the restoration when Lord Jesus returns, as their restoration now, today, of THIS world, which is a mistake and a deception pushed by the Satan's servants among them of 'false Jews'. And that idea, restoration now, is pushing among today's Christian Church, so as to draw us into 'their' deception for the end that Lord Jesus and His Apostles warned us about.

This does not mean we (Christian nations) should let the Jews in the state of Israel just sink. Per 1 Kings 11, God promised He would leave one tribe at Jerusalem for His servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, so He is going to protect them pretty much, as they still represent His chosen 'seed' (as the ten lost tribes do too). So even though God has blinded the majority of Jews there away from The Gospel, and those of them in the world, they are still chosen of the seed of Jacob (I speak of true Judah, not false Jews who only 'say' they are Jews). And per Apostle Paul in Romans 11, God will in final remove their blindness He put upon them away from The Gospel, and then I am certain the majority of them will believe on Jesus Christ. So yeah, the Christian nations need to help protect the state of Israel, but be wary of falling in their traps of deception against Christ.

Last edited: