The false Messiah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Mormon president
From MormonWiki

Jump to: navigation, search
The head of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ( Mormons) is the President of the Church, whom the members revere as the prophet, seer, and revelator in a biblical sense. He is entitled to receive revelation from God to guide the Church and the world as His mouthpiece on the earth. The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only living person who holds all of authority (or keys) necessary for individuals to receive the ordinances of salvation and become worthy of entering into the presence of the Lord, and to receive the gift of eternal life. Eternal life refers to the quality of life lived in the highest degree of glory--or celestial kingdom--after this life.'

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, shilohsfoal.

That's why we should have been stronger in who we selected as a Republican candidate OR we should have been stronger in supporting the Tea Party.

All things considered, however, it is my opinion that he is the lesser of the two evils. (I'm assuming, of course, that you are not endorsing the Mormon president, right?) I'd much rather have someone who believes in relatively "Christian" principles than allegedly a "Muslim, Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia!" (Or so I've heard.)

Just the same, I don't see either candidate as being very supportive of national Isra'el. (MORE shame on us!)

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
According to scripture,Romney shall be very supportive of the Israeli goverment.

Why do people believe the antichrist isantisemetic?
Scripture shows that the antichrist is friend of the jews.

Daniel 11
[sup]32 [/sup]And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

In fact the false prophet shall move his country's embassy to Jerusalem.
The Israeli goverment has been wanting his country to do that for a long time.It will be a welcome event.

[sup]Daniel 11;45 [/sup]And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The false prophet is a great supporter of the Israeli goverment.

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
And you have not one once of proof that he is not.
Silly: you can't prove a negative.

Wherein I have all scripture showing me he is the false prophet.
Silly: Mitt Romney is not of "the land."

I even have false mormon doctrin which he himself believes showing me he is the false prophet.
Silly: that is for the head of that cult; Mitt Romney is not the head of the Mormon cult.

So between a Mormon who thinks he's going to be a God, and a Marxist mulatto Muslim who thinks he is God - how is a Christian to vote?
Well the former theological idiot was a successful businessman and a competent Governor, and the latter is a fraud, a dope-smoker, a liar, a racist, and in his zeal to destroy this country will stop at nothing to bring America, which he doesn't like at all, down.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Silly: you can't prove a negative.

Silly: Mitt Romney is not of "the land."

Silly: that is for the head of that cult; Mitt Romney is not the head of the Mormon cult.

So between a Mormon who thinks he's going to be a God, and a Marxist mulatto Muslim who thinks he is God - how is a Christian to vote?
Well the former theological idiot was a successful businessman and a competent Governor, and the latter is a fraud, a dope-smoker, a liar, a racist, and in his zeal to destroy this country will stop at nothing to bring America, which he doesn't like at all, down.

You act as thou this is a politica thread argueing who to vote for .Well its not.
Im opening saying Mitt Romney is the false prophet and shall win the election if you like it or not.
Mitt Roney shall do all he can to stregnthen this country and the Israeli goverment as he is led to believe he must do .
You see Mitt Romney is taught a great mormon who shall save the constitution of the US will usher in the kingdom of God upon earth..He was raised to believe that A mormon such a himself shall become president of the US and is represented by the white horse in revelation.

The White Horse Prophecy is a statement purported to have been made in 1843 by Joseph Smith, Jr. , founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, regarding the future of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and the United States of America . The Latter Day Saints, according to the prophecy, would "go to the Rocky Mountains and ... be a great and mighty people", identified figuratively with the White Horse described in the Revelation of John . The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".[sup][1][/sup]
[sup]Some have speculated, on the basis of the White Horse Prophecy, that Mormons expect the United States to eventually become a [/sup][sup]theocracy[/sup][sup] dominated by [/sup][sup]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints[/sup][sup] (LDS Church).[/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup]HYPERLINK "../../mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=8987535" \l "cite_note-An_American_president-2"[3][/sup][sup] The authenticity of the prophecy as a whole, which was not made public until long after Smith's death, is debated, and the leadership of the LDS Church has stated that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' ... is not embraced as Church doctrine."[/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup] However, the belief that members of the LDS Church will one day need to take action to save the imperiled US Constitution has been attributed to Smith in several sources and has been discussed in an approving fashion by [/sup][sup]Brigham Young[/sup][sup] and other LDS leaders.[/sup]

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
You act as thou this is a politica thread argueing who to vote for .Well its not.
Im opening saying Mitt Romney is the false prophet and shall win the election if you like it or not.
Mitt Roney shall do all he can to stregnthen this country and the Israeli goverment as he is led to believe he must do .
You see Mitt Romney is taught a great mormon who shall save the constitution of the US will usher in the kingdom of God upon earth..He was raised to believe that A mormon such a himself shall become president of the US and is represented by the white horse in revelation.

The White Horse Prophecy is a statement purported to have been made in 1843 by Joseph Smith, Jr. , founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, regarding the future of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and the United States of America . The Latter Day Saints, according to the prophecy, would "go to the Rocky Mountains and ... be a great and mighty people", identified figuratively with the White Horse described in the Revelation of John . The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".[sup][1][/sup]
[sup]Some have speculated, on the basis of the White Horse Prophecy, that Mormons expect the United States to eventually become a [/sup][sup]theocracy[/sup][sup] dominated by [/sup][sup]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints[/sup][sup] (LDS Church).[/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup]HYPERLINK "../../mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=8987535" \l "cite_note-An_American_president-2"[3][/sup][sup] The authenticity of the prophecy as a whole, which was not made public until long after Smith's death, is debated, and the leadership of the LDS Church has stated that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' ... is not embraced as Church doctrine."[/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup] However, the belief that members of the LDS Church will one day need to take action to save the imperiled US Constitution has been attributed to Smith in several sources and has been discussed in an approving fashion by [/sup][sup]Brigham Young[/sup][sup] and other LDS leaders.[/sup]

The ac has ten horns...what are the ten kingdoms Romney will rule?

In Daniel 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11, and Hab.1, Ez. 38-39, Ps.83 Jer. 50-51 there is pretty good evidence that these evil ones will come from that part of the world which is Arab and Islamic.
This is the place the man of sin and the false messiah, "the Mahdi" comes from. Not Europe or the U.S.
That would also mean that the U.S would attack Israel since that's the main ambition of the man of sin anyway.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The ac has ten horns...what are the ten kingdoms Romney will rule?

In Daniel 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11, and Hab.1, Ez. 38-39, Ps.83 Jer. 50-51 there is pretty good evidence that these evil ones will come from that part of the world which is Arab and Islamic.
This is the place the man of sin and the false messiah, "the Mahdi" comes from. Not Europe or the U.S.
That would also mean that the U.S would attack Israel since that's the main ambition of the man of sin anyway.

The false prophet does not have ten horns .The beast does.
The beast is a kingdom .It is governed by ten muslim nations and one little horn which is diverse from the first.
The ten nations of that kingdom are mentioned in psalms 83.Those muslim nations fight against the Lamb for possissio of the promised land(the pasturlands of God in psalms 83)

The little horn in that kingdom is the Israeli goverment.
All that is written of that little horn is coming to pass.Even the 1967 6 day war in Which the Israeli goverment subdued Jordan,Syria and Egypt is written of in scripture.

Daniel 7;24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings

I have studied more and have written more about the beast then the false prophet.
Still I know the false prophet is.Mitt Romney.
He is the beasts ally.He shall do all he can for the beast.He was raised to.
In order to understand the false prophet yo would nee to learn his religion ,then you would understand his intent ,why he believes and does what he does.

Spiritforce

Apr 15, 2012

Amen. Vote for the one (Romney) who acts more like a Christian - who opposes abortion, opposes gay marriage, etc. More evidence below.

Obama - America's Most Biblically-Hostile U.S. President

http://righterreport.com/2012/03/10/obama-americas-most-biblically-hostile-u-s-president/

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Amen. Vote for the one (Romney) who acts more like a Christian - who opposes abortion, opposes gay marriage, etc. More evidence below.

http://righterreport...-u-s-president/

So you would vote for the false prophet because he acts like Christ.
Ever wonder why the scripture calls him the false prophet?
DUHHHH

Romney says he will move the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem just as the scripture says he will.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/romneys-pledge-to-move-the-us-embassy-to-jerusalem/2012/07/30/gJQAxVFQLX_blog.html?wprss=rss_fact-checker

[sup]Daniel 11;45 [/sup]And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011

http://righterreport...-u-s-president/

Some people fall for anything!

The false prophet does not have ten horns .The beast does.
The beast is a kingdom .It is governed by ten muslim nations and one little horn which is diverse from the first.
The ten nations of that kingdom are mentioned in psalms 83.Those muslim nations fight against the Lamb for possissio of the promised land(the pasturlands of God in psalms 83)

The little horn in that kingdom is the Israeli goverment.
All that is written of that little horn is coming to pass.Even the 1967 6 day war in Which the Israeli goverment subdued Jordan,Syria and Egypt is written of in scripture.

Daniel 7;24
And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings

I have studied more and have written more about the beast then the false prophet.
Still I know the false prophet is.Mitt Romney.
He is the beasts ally.He shall do all he can for the beast.He was raised to.
In order to understand the false prophet yo would nee to learn his religion ,then you would understand his intent ,why he believes and does what he does.

Like I said...Some people fall for anything.

I never said the false prophet has ten horns. Sorry I mis-understood.

In order to understand the FALSE PROPHET YOU MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND bible prophecy!
You have no idea how foolish and contradictory your assessment is!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Some people fall for anything!

Like I said...Some people fall for anything.

In order to understand the FALSE PROPHET YOU MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND bible prophecy!
You have no idea how foolish and contradictory your assessment is!

No .Its you who has no idea.
Ive showed you the office of the false prophet as he himself claims to be the prophet of God.
But you say Im wrong making himto be the prophet of God.Its you that is wrong.
The Mormon president who claims to be the prophet of God is in fact the false prophet.

You have already showed your ignorance claiming the false prophet has ten horns when according to scripture ,it is the beast that has ten horns.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
No .Its you who has no idea.
Ive showed you the office of the false prophet as he himself claims to be the prophet of God.
But you say Im wrong making himto be the prophet of God.Its you that is wrong.
The Mormon president who claims to be the prophet of God is in fact the false prophet.

First of all he's not president and doubt he will be. (God help us if he does!)

Second. It is contradictory to scripture to say that an American can become the man of sin or the false prophet.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
First of all.Scripture plainly shows that he will be president .
And second ,scripture shows thatb he is president of the United states.

Perhaps you just dont undwerstand and have been misled.
There is almost an entire chapter about events in the middle east about the US.
The beruit bombings,
First and second Iraq wars.

An entire chapter about the US that you cant understand.So before saying someone else doesnt know something.Maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the fool staring back at you and think,Maybe your not a know it all .

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
First of all.Scripture plainly shows that he will be president .
And second ,scripture shows thatb he is president of the United states.

Perhaps you just dont undwerstand and have been misled.
There is almost an entire chapter about events in the middle east about the US.
The beruit bombings,
First and second Iraq wars.

An entire chapter about the US that you cant understand.So before saying someone else doesnt know something.Maybe you should take a look in the mirror at the fool staring back at you and think,Maybe your not a know it all .

Stop being such a jerk and grow up!

And maybe hermeneutics 101 would be beneficial to your studies!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Stop being such a jerk and grow up!

You need to study scripture more before saying anything .
You know nothing.

Defense spending to spike $2.1 trillion under Romney
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/1...nding/index.htm
[sup]Daniel 11

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
[/sup]

[sup]39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.[/sup]

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
You need to study scripture more before saying anything .
You know nothing.

Defense spending to spike $2.1 trillion under Romney
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/1...nding/index.htm
[sup]Daniel 11

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
[/sup]

[sup]39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.[/sup]

You have no idea what I know! And I'm not too interested in saying much here. There's a pile of dung here now that I really don't like!

AND...

I've been studying the scriptures longer than you are old!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
What really gets me is people who think they know everything when they dont know squat.
Saying the false prophet who pours all this wealth into his millitary in Daniel cant be a US president who happens to be the most powerful man in the world commanding the most powerful military the world has ever seen.They just cant believe a man who can command fire to come down out of heaven as the false prophet does in revelation can be the same man who can comands the millitary that they themselves love.

You have no idea what I know! And I'm not too interested in saying much here. There's a pile of dung here now that I really don't like!

AND...

I've been studying the scriptures longer than you are old!

Leave then.
You might study but you sure have no understanding.
It is the beast that has ten horns .Not the false prophet.