The false Messiah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Recognizing Satan... His words will flow like streams of honey.. sweet to the taste/ But the eloquence of his words will mask the evil it contains. I have noticed how often a cliche' is taken as wisdom becasue it seems sweet to the tasste. But I have also noticed how often the cliche's have promoted wrongful understanding. We listen to people like Benny Hinn who have an eloquence and charisma and use that to forward their positions... so too will Satan, but he will be much better at it. Many politicians promote themselves by the eloquence in their words though the ability for those words to improve society does not exist. So beware of the silver tongued devil.

Now since I posted that Satan takes over the body of the Beat which receives the mortal wound and was claimed in error because Vetern claimed that Satan needs no mortal body. Let me continue this... How is Satan going to obtain power so quickly without a history? Vet, you said Satan is still in heaven, I agree with that. When Satan over-takes the body of the Beast, he now has a history and one with earthly power already included whether it be religious or political. He already has a bank account and finances, personal in nature. At the Abomination of Desolation his body is edified with Satan's beauty and immortality and so the saga is complete.

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
The outcome of the election was predetermined. Romney was doomed to losing. Romney or Obama, antichrist? And this anti-Mormon zealot thought it was Romney. Look at Romney right now and what is happening to him, how fast he is aging post-election. It's taking a toll dudes, he ran against the man and lost. The power surrounding him is the power that was prophesied would appear in the last days.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
aspen2 said:
oh brother...

Com' mon!

Shilohfoot, are you going to apologize on November 3rd when Obama is declared the President for his 2nd term?

I sure would love a list of failed Christian interpreted prophecies from the book of Daniel for the passed 2,000 years or so - I am sure IT would fill volumes.
I think he got raptured on November 6
He hasn't been back since

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you guys hear? Romney was spiritually elected president! Oh ye (s?) of little faith.....

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
President Obama nor Governor Romney are the anti Christ nor the false prophet. Do I agree with everything these men do or stand for? No. Are they evil and godless men? I do not think so yet God only knows and judges the heart.