The False vs True Gift Of Tongues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lie was "Ye shall not surely die. "Gen 3:4
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
so then why are so many beginning to believe THE LIE .
the lie that has come in the name that it is love and it is from GOD .
Wanna hear it .
HAS GOD , DID JESUS really say that ye must believe
in HIM and that all who do shall not perish but have everlasting life .
And the woman , OR THE CHURCH now says
Yes GOD has said they who beleive shall not perish but have everlasting life
but unto those who believe not they are condemned already for they believe not .
NAY NAY sayeth the serpent , SURELY they shall not perish , for GOD is LOVE .
OOOPS .
HAVE YA EVER NOTICED in the beginning the serpent did all that he did to GET THEM TO EAT FROM THE WRONG TREE
so as they would DIE .
AND NOW TODAY he tries to convince them NOT TO EAT OF THE ONE TREE THAT WOULD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE DELUSION IS A LIE FROM THE INWARD PARTS OF THE DEVIL .
REMEMBER that the next time folks try and convince you or anyone
that somehow muslims and unbelieving jews , and any other religoin BE SERVING THE SAME GOD WE DO .
ITS ALL A LIE FROM THE DRAGON . AND BY GOD BY CHRIST , BY THE SPIRIT , BY HIS GRACE
i am gonna expose this piece of dung false love for what it is .
AND PS , JESUS DONT HOLD RAINBOWS and HONOR ANY SIN . that too be another jesus and that one cant and aint saving A SOUL PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and now many know why it is they hate me so much and wish and wish i were gone and my mouth silenced .
I EXPOSE FALSE LOVE and lies and point ONLY to the TRUTH of CHRIST and the LOVE OF GOD . deal with it . and learn to love it .
someone has to do what many WONT DO . so do it i will and that by grace .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so then why are so many beginning to believe THE LIE .
the lie that has come in the name that it is love and it is from GOD .
Wanna hear it .
HAS GOD , DID JESUS really say that ye must believe
in HIM and that all who do shall not perish but have everlasting life .
And the woman , OR THE CHURCH now says
Yes GOD has said they who beleive shall not perish but have everlasting life
but unto those who believe not they are condemned already for they believe not .
NAY NAY sayeth the serpent , SURELY they shall not perish , for GOD is LOVE .
OOOPS .
HAVE YA EVER NOTICED in the beginning the serpent did all that he did to GET THEM TO EAT FROM THE WRONG TREE
so as they would DIE .
AND NOW TODAY he tries to convince them NOT TO EAT OF THE ONE TREE THAT WOULD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE DELUSION IS A LIE FROM THE INWARD PARTS OF THE DEVIL .
REMEMBER that the next time folks try and convince you or anyone
that somehow muslims and unbelieving jews , and any other religoin BE SERVING THE SAME GOD WE DO .
ITS ALL A LIE FROM THE DRAGON . AND BY GOD BY CHRIST , BY THE SPIRIT , BY HIS GRACE
i am gonna expose this piece of dung false love for what it is .
AND PS , JESUS DONT HOLD RAINBOWS and HONOR ANY SIN . that too be another jesus and that one cant and aint saving A SOUL PEROID .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sie problem is far too many are believing in a lord their preachers preached unto them . AND YOU KNOW WHY
that lord was not capitlized . cause it aint THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST , it contradicts his teachings in said bible .
GUESS WHO WONT , and that by grace , BE SITTING UNDER their lord . THIS LAMB NOR ANY OTHER LAMB .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many and i do mean many have no desire for what GOD INSPIRED
but rather what men say as they explain away what GOD INSPIRED TO FIT their own love , their own ideals .
As for the lambs the words of GOD are our meat . IN THE END and on the last DAY
many gonna wish , pray , beg plead and holler that they had just one more chance to go back again
and to have heeded them words and not to have sat under men who TWISTED such words and done so
AS PETER WELL WROTE , unto their own destruction . BIBLE TIME IS RIGHT SISTER . SOUND IT OUT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HATERS of GOD and OF CHRIST
will make any excuse to go around and to omit teachings in the bible .
and as they do so they will go wild after those who would remind believers to learn that book well .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many ask for a jesus christ that serves their own hearts desires .
Believing it to be JESUS THE CHRIST when in fact
its doctrines are contrary to THE JESUS CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE .
Let that be a lesson for all . ITS examination TIME .
IS the JESUS CHRIST we know , love and embrace
THE SAME JESUS CHRIST made mention of in the bible ,
OR be it another jesus . For that answer i suggest SOME BIBLE READING and FAST TOO .
cause many many and many are following another jesus and quite frankly IT WONT save them .

Many, like those saying things like:

THE GOD I KNOW in scripture would be speaking through men TO REBUKE AND CORRECT THIS MADNESS .

If you look at what is actually written above you read, "THE GOD I KNOW in scripture"

We don't know a God that is "in scripture", but in us - if indeed we do know Him!! We are the temple of God, right! He actually does talk to us, so that His sheep hear His voice, right? And so we hear from the God we know, is Jesus Christ the Word of God and is God, and we hear Him in us.!! The Word of God we preach is near us, and is found in our mouth and in our heart!! So not in the scripture, but in us like the scriptures explain!!

So who are those "many ask for a jesus christ that serves their own hearts desires ."???, as amigo de christo mention?

They are those who lean on their own understanding of the Scriptures instead of gong and actually seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him via His Holy Spirit!!!

So 'amigo de christo' is correct to write: "Believing it to be JESUS THE CHRIST when in fact
its doctrines are contrary to THE JESUS CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE ." - but he missing who it is that is doing that!!!

Knowing Jesus Christ is knowing a person - the Son of God!! And we know Him because He sends His Holy Spirit who brings God's words, which the Son of God has, to our spirit!!!

If you are indeed His sheep who hear His voice this is obvious to you!! You wake up in the morning and usually hear that small voice of His!! And it is apparent and quickly that He is not you!! He does not think like you, and that is apparent and quickly!! But those leaning on their own understanding of the Scriptures don't know this, because they don't know HIM!!!!!

They think they know the Scriptures, but don't believe them, otherwise they would seek Jesus Christ and find Him!!! Because that is what the Scriptures explain!! Indeed the foremost command from God in the Scriptures is "Hear, O Israel", but they don't keep it because they simply don't actually believe in Jesus Christ!!

As has been explained already on this thread, and as shown in the Scriptures - they search the Scriptures thinking that in them they have eternal life instead of going to Jesus Christ so that they might live!!

Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

People doing the above will write things like "THE GOD I KNOW in scripture would be speaking through men..."

So Jesus followed the above with:

Jn 5:41 “I do not receive glory from men;

The reproof from God comes from God!!! So we need to actually seek Him and listen to Him!!!

Did they not read:

Is 1:10 Hear the word of the LORD, You rulers of Sodom;
Give ear to the instruction of our God, You people of Gomorrah.

Yet they think the above means read the word of the LORD, because they are unwilling to come to Him, but search the Scriptures thinking that in them they have eternal life! So the Jesus Christ they know is "in scripture" - just like amigo de christo wrote! So to find a friend in Jesus would mean to read the Scriptures, as opposed to actually talking back and forth with Jesus Christ via His Holy Spirit through your spirit!

They make an idol out of the Bible!!

So if someone speaks in tongues, even themselves, they don't simply go to Jesus Christ by faith and see what He has to say about it, testing the Spirit according to how the Scriptures actually tells us to test the spirits, but instead they lean on their own understand and their own knowledge of the Scriptures, because they don't know how to go to Him by faith and listen to Him!!

So they don't have the gift of interpretation, even though asking for the interpretation for something being said in tongues would be a obvious and natural thing to do for those who actually converse with our Lord Jesus Christ daily. Thus we read: "THE JESUS CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE".

They can't see that Jesus Christ is a person!!! They can only see and know Him as part of "DOCTRINE", because they don't know Him personally!!

If you go back and read what I have written and what amigo de christo has written, you will find that I have used many many more scriptures to support what I have written than He, because indeed the Scriptures are good for reproof. Also you will find that I have put down what I have actually hear from the Lord as a testimony, and 'amigo do christo' did not show what he felt was wrong with any of them. He instead used some others as being wrong, according to Him.

So He doubles down on "i suggest SOME BIBLE READING and FAST TOO" - but the "suggestion" that is need is that he start seeking Jesus Christ and fast too, because you just never know when your time is up here and you will have to give an actual account.

Did you not read that many on that day will try and tell the Lord that they did things in His name only to be told that He never knew them??

I remember the day I was talking back and forth with our Lord and He told me that He was always going to call me His friend. And He has been true to that, even telling the angels in heaven that fact. You know who has a hard time believing it - it's me. I keep having trouble believing that He calls me His friend, even though I have heard it soooo many times now. What actually happens when you get to know Him, is that you become all the more aware of all the little things you do wrong. And you also become extremely aware of how perfect and incredible He is - but not really because you also come to know that He is still greater than that. Really knowing Him is like:

Rom 7:24 Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death?
or

Is 6:5 Then I said, “Woe is me, for I am ruined!
Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips;
For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.”

So when you come across someone who says they are His friend, put they think it is about ""THE JESUS CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE", you instantly know they don't really know Him. If they actually know Him, they would know that we don't live up to some Law or Doctrine, but still we can know Him and He will then call us His friend.

If you indeed know Him, and someone cuts you off on the road you will still get upset but you will also hear the small calm voice of His instantly telling you, "Karl, let Me handle it". And as a result of these type of things happening daily, you will make it about Jesus getting people to actually seek Him and listen to Him!!! He will get you reading your Bible so that you know it enough to reprove them so they might seek Him. He will have you preaching Him as the Word of God and the King over the kingdom of God - and have you preaching the Word to mean Him, and the Kingdom of God to be the heavenly host who serve Him. I don't need to tell people to read their Bible, because I know He will tell them to read their Bible if they can read and have a Bible.

I don't make it about "DOCTRINE", because He doesn't make it about "DOCTRINE", men do!

He will make it about seeking Him and Listening to Him, because that is how we come to love Him!! If you love Him you will listen to Him, and if you have not been listening to Him it is because you don't love Him and thus have already failed to fulfill the first commandment in the Law!

• Sad

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lie was "Ye shall not surely die. "Gen 3:4
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

The snake lies, but the first thing, and lie, was " “Indeed, has God said,"!!!

God had said, and that snake even knew it!! As did Eve!!

So doubt in God was implanted in Eve by the snake, first and foremost!!

Which explains why God made hearing Him by faith the first and foremost for Christians!!

That is not to say that you are very perspective to notice the lie you did, from the snake!!

That "Ye shall nor surely die", is a massive lie that same snake uses today!! It still come after the lie of doubt the snake puts in us first, but is very important to understand!! What to you see happening today. There is a disbelief spread that God will not and does not talk to us, which is contrary to the Bible. And there is also a belief about people how people will surely not die, right? But that is not according to the Bible either, is it? You have brought up another trick of the devil.

A voice says, 'those people are good and wise people, they surely will not die', but what spirit is behind that?

So it is that we are, or at least should be, pointing out that we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ and that faith comes from hearing Him, right?

So concerning this thread, a Christian will wind up getting a gift of tongues from the Holy Spirit and they will then seek the voice of the Lord and get what He has to say about what was being said from Him, that small voice of His, right?

And if they test the spirit, they will do that according to the test in the Bible (1 Jn 4:1-3) to make sure that spirit is the Holy Spirit who tells you that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, right?

Still, we find "Christians" saying that leaning on their own understanding of Doctrine, and the Bible is how they test the spirits, as opposed to actually using the test and instructions in the Bible and using their spiritual ears to hear what the Spirit has to say to them - according to the test in the Scriptures! And did not that happen because they fell for the first lie, and are thinking that God may not say things to them if they seek Him! And since faith comes from hearing (Rom 10) they shall surely die, contrary to what that snake of old was telling them.

Ah, but they have their Doctrine to fall back on. even if it is wrong!

They should have put their trust and belief in Jesus Christ, like the Bible explains!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Which explains why God made hearing Him by faith the first and foremost for Christians!!

That is not to say that you are very perspective to notice the lie you did, from the snake!!

That "Ye shall nor surely die", is a massive lie that same snake uses today!! It still come after the lie of doubt the snake puts in us first, but is very important to understand!! What to you see happening today. There is a disbelief spread that God will not and does not talk to us, which is contrary to the Bible. And there is also a belief about people how people will surely not die, right? But that is not according to the Bible either, is it? You have brought up another trick of the devil.

A voice says, 'those people are good and wise people, they surely will not die', but what spirit is behind that?

So it is that we are, or at least should be, pointing out that we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ and that faith comes from hearing Him, right?

So concerning this thread, a Christian will wind up getting a gift of tongues from the Holy Spirit and they will then seek the voice of the Lord and get what He has to say about what was being said from Him, that small voice of His, right?

And if they test the spirit, they will do that according to the test in the Bible (1 Jn 4:1-3) to make sure that spirit is the Holy Spirit who tells you that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, right?

Still, we find "Christians" saying that leaning on their own understanding of Doctrine, and the Bible is how they test the spirits, as opposed to actually using the test and instructions in the Bible and using their spiritual ears to hear what the Spirit has to say to them - according to the test in the Scriptures! And did not that happen because they fell for the first lie, and are thinking that God may not say things to them if they seek Him! And since faith comes from hearing (Rom 10) they shall surely die, contrary to what that snake of old was telling them.

They should have put their trust and belief in Jesus Christ, like the Bible explains!
The snake did say , exactly karl .
Its time folks learn that bible well . cause the snake knows how to twist stuff with truths .
I have long watched you my friend . i seen the things you wrote on biblaloarty . There are things
in that bible you do not want to beleive to be true . you rather want to follow what YOU think is GOD talking to you .
I KNOW why folks often love to heed men who always try and down play the dire need to read and know the scrips .
CAUSE in the scrips are something that exposes their sin and by golly they dont like that reminder at all , DO THEY .
NOW BIBLE UP .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not everyone has the gift of tongues. You must know this

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The snake did say , exactly karl .
Its time folks learn that bible well . cause the snake knows how to twist stuff with truths .
I have long watched you my friend . i seen the things you wrote on biblaloarty . There are things
in that bible you do not want to beleive to be true . you rather want to follow what YOU think is GOD talking to you .
I KNOW why folks often love to heed men who always try and down play the dire need to read and know the scrips .
CAUSE in the scrips are something that exposes their sin and by golly they dont like that reminder at all , DO THEY .
NOW BIBLE UP .

Ha - Do we learn from the Bible or do we learn from the Teacher??

If you care to believe it; It was the Lord who pointed that out to me. One day He specifically had me go to that place in the Bible and started talking to me about how those were the 'first words from that snake of Old', as He called Him. Then He personally started talking to me about how that is the first way that same snake uses today! Then He talked about how because that snake first made it about not believing that The Word of God (Himself) really speaks to us, He, being God, made our salvation about believing we can and do hear from Him - meaning that we believe in Him, The Word of God who thus becomes God's Salvation - Jesus!

Now I had not understood or made any conclusion about those verse before that, and neither do other Christians if they don't actually seek Him and listen to our Teacher. Yet above we seek a Bible thumper say that "folks learn that bible well" instead of telling them to listen to the Teacher well!

Has he not read that they will all be taught of God?????

Now he does not like it when I point out things the Lord tells me and teaches me, but since salvation does require believing in the Word of God, Jesus Christ our Teacher, it is important that I point this our to Him and thus preach the Word of God, Jesus Christ to Him for his sake!

So I will tell Him how the Lord also one day told me:

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

So it is that our Teacher, the Lord Jesus Christ made things so that He could teach us, but those unwilling to listen and so who don't take the class and become His pupils, students, and disciples, don't have understanding because they lean on their own understanding. They don't even believe in Him! They believed that 'snake of old', who says 'did God really say?' So even if the Lord sends His Holy Spirit and gets them speaking in a language they don't understand, they don't then go to the Teacher to find out what is happening!!

My suggestion is that people start actually listening to Him because they actually believe Jesus Christ is there to be heard from and learned from!!! That way they will stop leaning on their own understanding!!

Don't worry - The Lord Jesus Christ is there and above all things!! He is there with His Kingdom, and so there is more with us than against us!! And the Lord wants us to talk to Him, reason with Him, and learn from Him. And because He is the Teacher don't be surprised when He has you read the textbook and then discuss it with you!! And He is more patient that you can believe!

I personally have trouble being patient with 'Bible Trumpers', yet He keeps telling me to preach the Word, and that meaning Him and He wants to talk to them personally.

• Wow

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you care to believe it; It was the Lord who pointed that out to me. One day He specifically had me go to that place in the Bible and started talking to me about how those were the 'first words from that snake of Old', as He called Him. Then He personally started talking to me about how that is the first way that same snake uses today! Then He talked about how because that snake first made it about not believing that The Word of God (Himself) really speaks to us, He, being God, made our salvation about believing we can and do hear from Him - meaning that we believe in Him, The Word of God who thus becomes God's Salvation - Jesus!

Now I had not understood or made any conclusion about those verse before that, and neither do other Christians if they don't actually seek Him and listen to our Teacher. Yet above we seek a Bible thumper say that "folks learn that bible well" instead of telling them to listen to the Teacher well!

Now he does not like it when I point out things the Lord tells me and teaches me, but since salvation does require believing in the Word of God, Jesus Christ our Teacher, it is important that I point this our to Him and thus preach the Word of God, Jesus Christ to Him for his sake!

WHAT TEACHER DOESN’T PUT A BOOK IN FRONT OF HIS STUDENTS TODAY; YET NOT JUST A BOOK BUT OVERHEAD TRANSPARENCIES, VISUALS, AND OTHER MATERIAL? FOR I TELL YOU TRULY, IF THEY ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME THEY ARE NOT MY PUPIL, THEY ARE NOT MY STUDENT; I TELL YOU TRULY, THEY ARE NOT MY DISCIPLE UNLESS THEY ARE HEARING FROM ME. SO DON’T TELL THEM TO READ THE BOOK, THEM TO TAKE THE CLASS!”

So it is that our Teacher, the Lord Jesus Christ made things so that He could teach us, but those unwilling to listen and so who don't take the class and become His pupils, students, and disciples, don't have understanding because they lean on their own understanding. They don't even believe in Him! They believed that 'snake of old', who says 'did God really say?' So even if the Lord sends His Holy Spirit and gets them speaking in a language they don't understand, they don't then go to the Teacher to find out what is happening!!

My suggestion is that people start actually listening to Him because they actually believe Jesus Christ is there to be heard from and learned from!!! That way they will stop leaning on their own understanding!!

Don't worry - The Lord Jesus Christ is there and above all things!! He is there with His Kingdom, and so there is more with us than against us!! And the Lord wants us to talk to Him, reason with Him, and learn from Him. And because He is the Teacher don't be surprised when He has you read the textbook and then discuss it with you!! And He is more patient that you can believe!

I personally have trouble being patient with 'Bible Trumpers', yet He keeps telling me to preach the Word, and that meaning Him and He wants to talk to them personally.
ha do we learn from THE TEACHER or a teacher . many are hearing things in their own skulls
produced by their own carnal thoughts . YE shall know them CAUSE THEY TWIST SCRIPTURE .
NOW BIBLE UP pard . the TEACHER INSPIRED THEM WORDS . men inspired POOP and bad and wrong thoughts .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

he , not HE .
he keeps telling you to preach another word pard .
A word that i have seen you speak and yet it has contradicted the apostels and Christ .
IS your word and your love leading you into the acceptance of something . exactly .
Your word i have seen you preach and your word and your love CONTRADICTS THE WORD AND THE LOVE OF GOD .
it is leading folks to acceptance NOT repentance . i seen you on this place my friend
YOU DO have a problem with what you term as bible thumpers , and on that we do agree .
I have seen , oh i have i seen some things you have written before .
But dont fear me i am but a man . BUT KNOW THIS . GOD SEES and GOD KNOWS EVERY THING WE DO
and when men twist HIS teachings and inspired words in that bible , BELIEVE ME ITS NOT GONNA WORK TO THEIR GOOD at all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TIME to let GOD BE TRUE and every man a liar . TIME to stop trusting in what we think , we think , we think
we are hearing FROM GOD , THE SPIRIT ,
TIME to learn well the holy scriptures and test all men , all thoughts and all things
against THAT DOCTRINE . BIBLE UP karl and BIBLE UP ALL .