The Final (70Th) Jubilee - Second Advent!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010
The Jubilee clock began ticking in 1416 BC when the children of Israel entered Canaan. The first Jubilee was 49 years later in 1367 BC. Every 49 years another Jubilee has occurred.

The final (70th) Jubilee cycle will end on the Day of Atonement in 2015. There will have been 40 complete Jubilee cycles following Christ’s death. Isn’t that interesting? There are so many 40’s in the Bible and 40 is a significant number to God. The 40 Jubilees after Christ’s death bring us to the end of probationary time.

Jesus ascended to Heaven in the middle of the 29th Jubilee cycle. When Jesus comes the second time to get His people He will have reigned in heaven as king for 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles. He will have reigned from 31 AD – 55 AD (1/2 Jubilee cycle) and from 55AD – 2015 AD (40 Jubilee cycles) for a total of 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles.
David reigned in Hebron 7 1/2 years and in Jerusalem 33 years for a total of 40 1/2 years. David was a type of Jesus and David’s throne was given to Jesus after His resurrection.

David (a type of Jesus) reigned as king on earth for 40 and a half years.
Jesus will reign as king in heaven for 40 and a half jubilees

It is as clear as day. Christ is coming. Jesus, please prepare our heart for your soon return!
Maranatha!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Knowing the time may be short is all well and good.
There is something to be said for knowing the times, but the day of the Lords return will be like a thief.
A thief does not announce the time of his intent.

The Writing on the Wall MENE–MENE–TEKEL–UPARSIN

Danial 5:[sup]13[/sup] Then Daniel was brought in before the king. The king spoke, and said to Daniel, “Are you that Daniel who is one of the captives from Judah, whom my father the king brought from Judah? [sup]14[/sup] I have heard of you, that the Spirit of God is in you, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in you. [sup]15[/sup] Now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing and make known to me its interpretation, but they could not give the interpretation of the thing. [sup]16[/sup] And I have heard of you, that you can give interpretations and explain enigmas. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation,

On October 13, 539 B.C.,Cyrus of Persia entered Babylon while Belshazzar was having a drunken party in the King's palace. He called for the vessels, that had been taken from the temple at Jerusalem, to serve drinks to his drunken guests. This is when the handwriting on the wall declared that God had numbered the kingdom and finished it.

Cyrus captured Babylon that night and established the Medes and Persian's rule over Babylon.

But how was the greatest, most fortified city on the face of the earth brought to ruin? Cyrus of Persia dried up the Euphrates River. He and his army entered the city under the flood gates, taking Babylon with no resistance. No military effort was required to capture Babylon. Cyrus went to the King's palace while the drunken party was in progress and captured the palace and the King. The government belonged to Persia.

The hand writing is on the wall and just as Cyrus dried up the Euphrates and entered under the gate into Babylon "like a thief" so shall the day of the Lords return be.

REV 17: [sup]1[/sup] Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, [sup]2[/sup] with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
[sup]3[/sup] So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. [sup]4[/sup] The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. [sup]5[/sup] And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[sup]6[/sup] I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

[sup]15[/sup] Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.