The FIRST by WATER; The SECOND by FIRE: Global Thermonuclear War, -- NOT by Some Mythical CME

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Georgia is contesting the 2 Democrat Senators that were put in office.
I forget their names.. Osoff and Warnock

I have a nice bias piece from forbes..
A lawsuit was brought but it was tossed out by the Judge.

Georgia Judge Tosses Suit Seeking To Overturn Ossoff, Warnock Senate Wins

Once you wade through all the bs...
the fact of the matter is:

Irrespective of the inaccurate claims, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled at a hearing Monday the suit was not filed in time and the senators weren’t served properly.

And it aint over, till it's over..

Daughtery plans to appeal the decision, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was also trying to figure out what "human infrastructure" meant.
Worth 3.5 Trillion dollars.
Here it is:

July 8, 2021
The Honorable Nancy Pelosi Speaker United States House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515
The Honorable Steny Hoyer Majority Leader United States House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515
The Honorable James E. Clyburn Majority Whip United States House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515

Dear Speaker Pelosi, Majority Leader Hoyer and Majority Whip Clyburn
We write to you as representatives of millions of constituents who have suffered from COVID-19, police violence, climate disasters, and economic injustice this past year, many of whom were suffering before. As the urgency to invest in public climate infrastructure and jobs intensifies each day, we urge you to work with us to deliver robust and lasting investments at a scale that directly addresses the climate crisis. We are very concerned that the American Jobs Plan (AJP), and more so the bipartisan compromise as it presently stands, will not reduce the greenhouse gas emissions that are driving the climate crisis to the extent that science and justice require. Absent stronger investments in renewable power, it may in fact drive a net increase in greenhouse gas emissions. Therefore, the AJP is a good start but not yet the climate plan we need. The bipartisan and Republican proposals are even less so. We need a Green New Deal We need a jobs and infrastructure plan that meets demands laid out in the Green New Deal ─ that prioritizes investments in frontline communities, ensures respect for tribal sovereignty, and includes robust labor standards and protections. Leading researchers believe that investments of at least $1 trillion a year over the next decade are necessary to match the scale of the climate crisis, create 15 million good union jobs, and eliminate environmental injustice.

1 However, since the release of the President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget in late May, the conversation has become a discouraging, tepid dance between the already compromised AJP and plans from Republicans and bipartisan coalitions that leave climate out entirely. We are very concerned about missing this once-in-a-generation governing moment. This is our chance to make lasting investments that empower the public sphere. We will not be satisfied with advancing an expansive infrastructure bill without making comprehensive, direct investments in public renewable power. Such investments would rapidly decarbonize our economy and outweigh the increased emissions that will come with new road and bridge construction and

1https://www.peri.umass.edu/component/k2/item/1397-employment-impacts-of-proposed-u-s-economic-stimulus-p

post-pandemic industrial activity. Relying solely on tax credits runs the risk of disproportionately benefiting the wealthy when we need to build up the public realm and raise everyone’s quality of life by enshrining public utilities as human rights. Just in the last two weeks, climate-induced floods have taken lives in Michigan, heat waves have killed hundreds in the Northwest, and the ocean caught on fire from spilled fossil fuels multiple times; we need to act now.

2 We are encouraged by the recent chorus of Democrats demanding “no climate, no deal” and remain committed to delivering a robust Green New Deal for our constituents. Now, our caucus must offer a moral vision for this moment rooted in the real-world needs of the communities we represent. As our caucus advances the budget resolution, which will dictate the scale and scope of the upcoming reconciliation bill on infrastructure, we urgently need to include the following priorities:

● $250 billion in climate and environmental justice funding for local governments;
● $1 trillion investment to build public renewables with union labor
● $600 billion investment to expand public transit, passenger rail and active transportation and rapidly electrify the transportation sector;
● $600 billion investment to upgrade public housing and public schools;
● $132 billion investment for Civilian Climate Corps;
● Direct 50% of funds to frontline communities; and
● An end to directing public dollars towards subsidizing fossil fuels, matched with aggressive energy and equity standards to transition off of fossil fuels and support affected workers. In representing our communities, we must push for an infrastructure and jobs bill that places climate justice at its center and puts us on track to exceed President Biden’s own commitment of cutting US emissions in half by the end of the decade. Any investments we make should prioritize frontline communities, ensure respect for tribal sovereignty, and include strong labor standards and protections. This is the very least we can do to avert the worst of the climate crisis. Anything less would be unacceptable and an abdication of our global responsibility. We welcome your partnership in making sure these provisions are included in a jobs plan that not only meets the needs of the American people, but also provides the necessary investments that our communities deserve.

Sincerely, CORI BUSH Member of Congress

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ Member of Congress
JAMAAL BOWMAN, ED.D Member of Congress
AYANNA PRESSLEY Member of Congress
ILHAN OMAR Member of Congress
JESÚS G. "CHUY" GARCÍA Member of Congress
PRAMILA JAYAPAL Member of Congress
RASHIDA TLAIB Member of Congress
MONDAIRE JONES Member of Congress
RITCHIE TORRES Member of Congress
ADRIANO ESPAILLAT Member of Congress

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this..

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
(2Pe 3:10-13)

Is the same timing as ...

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
(Rev 21:1)

Then I doubt you can come up with any man made destruction (e.g. thermonuclear war), as Rev 21.1 follows on the heels of the White Throne Judgment.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Georgia is contesting the 2 Democrat Senators that were put in office.
I forget their names.. Osoff and Warnock

I have a nice bias piece from forbes..
A lawsuit was brought but it was tossed out by the Judge.

Once you wade through all the bs...
the fact of the matter is:

Irrespective of the inaccurate claims, Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled at a hearing Monday the suit was not filed in time and the senators weren’t served properly.

And it aint over, till it's over..

Daughtery plans to appeal the decision, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Hugs
(Judge Brian Amero), a small potato in a Fulton County Superior Court, it will be appealed to the higher courts

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this..

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
(2Pe 3:10-13)

Is the same timing as ...

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
(Rev 21:1)

Then I doubt you can come up with any man made destruction (e.g. thermonuclear war), as Rev 21.1 follows on the heels of the White Throne Judgment.
If....
You were to look at this in an hypothetical.. not hypothetical.. what's the word..
allagorical, prophetic, parable... you know the word I'm looking for..

I'm watching the world burn as we speak and all the crud that has laid hidden for hundreds if not thousands of years are being exposed.
What is going to be dissolved? Lies, cheating, stealing, murders, deceptions... etc.
The world is going to experience an awakening and already is.
The Truth is coming out and all the corruption is being made known.

I don't want to be standing on the side of the corrupters when everything is exposed for all to see.

And then perhaps we can begin again.

I'm just saying...
If, one was to look at this as a ... what's the word..
not literal but...

I hate that when that happens.. ugh
Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is going to be dissolved? Lies, cheating, stealing, murders, deceptions... etc.

I don't want to be standing on the side of the corrupters when everything is exposed for all to see.

I'm just saying...
not literal but...

Hugs
We will Disagree On That Claim, This Existing Earth Will Be Literally (Dissolved) By The Lord In Final Judgement.

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:
Reactions: prism and Ziggy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A Catastrophic Threat:
A nuclear Electro-Magnetic Pulse attack or a great geomagnetic storm would be a catastrophe unprecedented in scale and scope across the United States and in the case of a huge magnitude Coronal Mass Ejection, the entire planet would be devastated.

It would collapse the technological and industrial foundations of our modern society that sustains hundreds of millions of people.

We cannot guess whether terrorists or a rogue State will make an EMP attack, but no doubt this threat exists. But as for a natural EMP event, generated by an explosion of the Suns surface, there is scientific consensus that such an event is inevitable and could happen at any time. Indeed, most people who look into this issue, agree that a CME is overdue and will probably occur in the near future.

NASA estimates in its July 2014 report, that the likelihood of a CME superstorm is 12% per decade. This virtually guarantees that we should experience one in our lifetime.

If the 1856 Carrington event happened today, this would be the result:
The high intensity EMP would not only cause a national loss of all electricity supplies and the failure of most critical infrastructures, but famine, panic and loss of law and order will kill millions of Americans. The EMP Commission estimates that within 12 months of an EMP event, two thirds of Americans would be dead.

We have had many near misses, in July 2012 one narrowly missed the earth and even the small ones that have affected us, causing blackouts and damage to electronic systems. Ref: Electric Armageddon, Dr. P.V. Fry.

The Bible’s Prophetic Word is the source for reliable information about this forthcoming worldwide disaster. In over 100 prophesies, we are told all we need to know about it.
Be aware and be prepared!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are going to eventually get hit with an EMP that knocks out all of our electricity,
then why convert all of our energy sources to electricity?
This is that New Green Deal.
Remove all carbon energy like gas, oil,..
I believe the possibility as you stated above @Keraz
I'm just not so sure that some people want to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy and take this devastation into their own hands.
They already had supposed cyber-attacks on the Gas lines, They been taking out a lot of our "infrastructure" through burning down facilities like lumber and steal mills. This factory burned down, that facility suddenly exploded.. sure.

So they can install everything on the electrical grid.
One of the 10 things by the way Biden asked Putin not to attack.

You can't make this stuff up..

Hugs

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot to learn about how to study and interpret Revelation....
From an article I studied....the truth is spoken in this...
Ninety five times does the Book of Revelation refer to Old Testament metaphors and symbols. And these are repeated several times in the book of Revelation. With the repetition of such symbols, one man discovered that about 250 times does Revelation use Old Testament symbols. That is an average of ten per chapter of Revelation! But yet people continue to neglect that, and look at the images in Revelation literally, in total ignorance of what metaphors the Old Testament used in the very same pictures. One preacher even proposed that there is a literal seven-headed dragon in outer space somewhere after reading Revelation chapter 12! But that is a metaphor!Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.Yet when you read later in the verse you discover this interpretation of it in the very chapter itself.Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Some places in the book of Revelation do not have the interpretation. So you must look ONLY IN THE BIBLE for the interpretation of the symbol and metaphor. For example, the Revelation does not say that the Lamb is Jesus. But we do read elsewhere that it is!John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.Without a good understanding of Hebrew Old Testament scriptures and the rest of the New Testament scriptures, we will miss most of what Revelation is saying. Instead of looking to the Old Testament usage of metaphors and idioms and symbols, people look to the newspapers and world events today to interpret these scriptures. That is silly in light of the usage of allegories and metaphors in the Bible.

Jesus made a statement that sheds much light upon the current popular trend of prophecy "hounds." That statement tells us that the average person is not going to know what the actual dangers of the false prophets are going to be, particularly the "Beast". One is going to have to be most spiritually-inclined and truly a child of God. Here is that statement.

• Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
This explains that the average person, not truly a child of God, is not going to see the deception the false prophets will be promoting as truths. They will be duped. If it says, "If it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect," it is saying that the degree of covert deception will be so intense and successful that only true believers will catch it and be able to avoid it. The idea of computer chips, oil embargoes and economic tyranny is not going to be the ploy used by the enemy. We have sinners who are predicting that! No, the enemy is going to use something that only the very elect will not be fooled by. In that way he will succeed in getting the most of the people. After all, many are called but few are chosen.
I believe the emblems all through Revelation are to be spiritually interpreted, and not literally. Revelation begins by explaining that very truth.

• Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
The term "signified" means betokened or symbolized. It is through the use of signs that Revelation relates to us the manifestation of Jesus Christ. Its SIGN-IFIED. To signify is to give a sign and to indicate . It is to betoken. So what we are told right up front is that the visions of the Book of Revelation are symbols of actualities.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
METAPHORS!!!
Thank you..

Speaking of heat. There was a hearing today with experts testifying about extreme heat...
The hearing is 1 hr 32 minutes.. I'm watching it now.
Curious what they think about EMP's..
Hugs

JULY 21, 2021
Experts Testify on Extreme Heat Weather Conditions
Researchers testified on weather related dangers before the House Science Subcommittee on the Environment.

Experts Testify on Extreme Heat Weather Conditions | C-SPAN.org

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If....
You were to look at this in an hypothetical.. not hypothetical.. what's the word..
allagorical, prophetic, parable... you know the word I'm looking for..

I'm watching the world burn as we speak and all the crud that has laid hidden for hundreds if not thousands of years are being exposed.

I'm just saying...
not literal but...

Hugs
Hugs to you too. Problem is the coming judgment won’t be spiritual, metaphorical, allegorical, symbolic or anything else like that. It will be a judgment of what one did in this body whether good or bad, and anyone found outside Christ, will be a post toastie alongside this old creation making room for the new.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of looking to the Old Testament usage of metaphors and idioms and symbols, people look to the newspapers and world events today to interpret these scriptures. That is silly in light of the usage of allegories and metaphors in the Bible.

I don't think we can understand the signs unless we look and see what is happening in our world today.
I agree that the interpretations are found in the bible, but they can also be found in world around us.

Mat 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
Mat 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
Mat 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Funny how we have the NY Times, Time magazine, Wahington Times, The Sunday Times... a lot of newspapers called "times" .

John was given a vision.. he explained the vision that God gave him.
He was also given interpretations or (keys) to help us unlock the meanings of the vision.
The seas which thou sawest are.....
people, places, and nations.
That is a key to understanding other scriptures where seas are mentioned. They can be interchanged throughout all the scriptures.
Be cause His word is Spirit and it is Life.
And parables.. that's another key..
the keys they kept hid so people that wanted to enter could not.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

not trying to derail...
but what is the key of David?

Is David meant to be a metaphor?
Something that needs to be unlocked?

just thinking
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
METAPHORS!!!
Thank you..

Speaking of heat. There was a hearing today with experts testifying about extreme heat...
The hearing is 1 hr 32 minutes.. I'm watching it now.
Curious what they think about EMP's..
Hugs

JULY 21, 2021
Experts Testify on Extreme Heat Weather Conditions
Researchers testified on weather related dangers before the House Science Subcommittee on the Environment.

Experts Testify on Extreme Heat Weather Conditions | C-SPAN.org
30 minutes into this hearing and I have no idea what they are talking about.

Do you think if we get hit by an emp from the sun, that it will have respect on different areas of the earth by race, gender, or class???

smh...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30 minutes into this hearing and I have no idea what they are talking about.

Do you think if we get hit by an emp from the sun, that it will have respect on different areas of the earth by race, gender, or class???

smh...
Is there an interpreter in the house?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If....

I liked the line in the move "Tombstone" where Doc Holiday, (played by Val Kilmer), said: "Reckoning". -- There was a "Reckoning" at the FLOOD, and there will be a "Reckoning" with the FIRE.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo just turning on the movie "Tombstone" AGAIN ... :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Catastrophic Threat:
A nuclear Electro-Magnetic Pulse attack or a great geomagnetic storm would be a catastrophe unprecedented in scale and scope across the United States and in the case of a huge magnitude Coronal Mass Ejection, the entire planet would be devastated.

People are SO INTERESTING. A GLOBAL Thermonuclear War will be the GLOBAL Destruction of the INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS, because no nation will use their advanced weapons to destroy manure piles and outhouses in rural Russia, or Africa, etc.

However, a purported Corona Mass Ejection will only destroy the ELECTRONIC and possibly ELECTRIC infrastructures of those facing the sun when the pulse (approx. 2 hrs) might hit. It wouldn't be a GLOBAL event even if it were to occur, and with the "EMP" (Electro-Magnetic-Pulse) hardening being undertaken by various Military and National entities, -- about the ONLY thing one should anticipate is the possibility of FIRES due to electric power lines being over-charged; and household and automobile computers being fried.

But people have their doctrines, -- false as they may be --, and only hind-sight will cure that.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked the line in the move "Tombstone" where Doc Holiday, (played by Val Kilmer), said: "Reckoning". -- There was a "Reckoning" at the FLOOD, and there will be a "Reckoning" with the FIRE.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo just turning on the movie "Tombstone" AGAIN ... :rolleyes: )

Clint Eastwood, High Noon it keeps popping up. It's been on the tv a few times, while my dad was here we watched it.
Then I see it playing on YTube...
Must be a western theme
ya reckon?
:)