The FIRST by WATER; The SECOND by FIRE: Global Thermonuclear War, -- NOT by Some Mythical CME

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Word of God is very important. The Word is God. Is it written? It LITERALLY fulfills itself.

Plagues are already being poured on the nations, famines will be devastating in many places, and earthquakes; from now on
the nations will not understand each other anymore, on the contrary, the misunderstanding will be total, severe punishments are imminent on the nations, as in the flood and in Sodom, including Egypt, remember?

The peoples are ignorant that the Word of God - The Word is God -reveals that since ancient times there were heavens and earth, being reserved for this time of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men, who by punishment will suffer ETERNAL PERDICTION in this last decade of world that the Devil offered to JESUS in the temptation in the desert.

Man will not live by bread alone, but by every Word that comes out of the mouth of GOD.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 13:9 The Day of the Lord is coming, a cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy all the wicked there.

1 Samuel 2:10 Those who oppose the Lord will be terrified, when He strikes from the heavens.

2 Samuel 22:8-16 The earth shakes from the Lord’s burning anger. He comes, with fiery arrows.

Psalms 11:6 He will rain fiery coals onto the wicked, scorching winds will strike them.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thunders from the heavens amid a hail of glowing coals.

Psalm 21:9 The anger of the Lord will engulf His enemies in a fiery furnace, it will consume them.

Psalms 79:5-6 Pour out Your wrath on godless nations. Your fury will blaze like fire.

Psalms 97:2-5 Cloud enfolds Him, fire goes ahead and consumes His enemies.

Psalm 144:5-6 Part the heavens and come down, make smoke and send Your arrows far and wide.

Isaiah 2:12&21 The Lord has a Day of doom for the ungodly. He will arise and strike with terror.

Isaiah 4:4b The Lord will cleanse Jerusalem, with His judgement burning like fire.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked people will burn, the land scorched and the people fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, in one Day it will burn up His enemies.

Isaiah 13:6 Wail, for the Day of the Lord is at hand, devastation from the Almighty.

Isaiah 21:1 A Day of storms, sweeping through the wilderness, from a land of terror.

Isaiah 22:5 For the Lord has ordained a Day of tumult, a Day of woe and disaster in the world.

Isaiah 24:1 Beware, the Lord is about to strip the earth and scatter its inhabitants.

Isaiah 26:21 The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish peoples for their sins.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise and storm with rage, destruction is decreed upon the earth.

Isaiah 30:26a The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength on that Day.

Isaiah 34:2-4 The Lord’s anger is against all the nations, they are given over to slaughter. The sky will be rolled up like a scroll and their host [satellites] will fall like ripe figs.

Isaiah 42:13-15 The Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will lay waste to the earth.

Isaiah 51:6...the sky will be dispersed like smoke and the people will die like flies.

Isaiah 54:16 It was I who created the destroyer- with coals of fire, to deal out havoc.

Isaiah 63:4-6 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, I shattered nations in My fury.

Isaiah 64:1-2 When You tear apart the heavens, fire blazes and water boils.

Isaiah 66:15 The Lord will judge with fire, testing all mankind and many will be slain by Him.

Jeremiah 4:7 The Destroyer of nations has risen from His lair, cities will be waste and empty.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Jeremiah 12:14 I shall uproot the evil neighbours from My peoples Land, Judah too I will uproot.

Jeremiah 25:30-31 The Lord roars from on high, heard everywhere – the godless peoples will die.

Jeremiah 30:23 See what a scorching wind goes out, it whirls around the heads of the wicked.

Ezekiel 20:47 I am about to light a fire, it’s fiery flame will not be put out.

Ezekiel 21:3 & 28 I shall draw My sword of judgement and kill the righteous and wicked alike from the Negev northward. A sword drawn for slaughter, flashing like lightning.

Ezekiel 22:20As metal is melted in the crucible, so I shall gather you in My anger and refine you

Ezekiel 30:3-8 A Day is near, the Day of the Lord, a Day of doom and reckoning for the nations.

Hosea 8:14 Israel and Judah have forgotten their Maker, I shall send fire to burn their cities.

Hosea 9:7 The Day of punishment and wrath has come. Because of your guilt no one can see it.

Hosea 10:14 The tumult of disaster will rise against peoples, fortresses will be overthrown.

Joel 1:15 The Day is near, it comes – a mighty destruction from the Lord.

Joel 2:11 The Lord thunders as he leads the host. Great and terrible is the Day, who can endure it?

Amos 1:1-15 I shall send fire on Damascus, Gaza, Tyre, Edom and Ammon.

Amos 2:1-16 I shall send fire on Moab and Judah. Of Israel- their bravest warriors will flee.

Amos 5:17 There will be wailing in every vineyard, for I shall pass through your midst.

Amos 8:2-3 On that Day, I shall judge Israel, so many corpses laying everywhere.

Amos 8:8-9 On that Day, the sun will darken at noon and the earth will quake like ocean waves.

Obadiah 15 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the peoples, their deeds will recoil on them.

Micah 1:3-4 Even now, the Lord is leaving His dwelling place, He comes down with fire.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Zion, they are gathered for the threshing.

Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I will destroy your military and devastate your cities.

Nahum 1:1-3 The Lord is a God of vengeance, He will not let the guilty escape punishment.

Habakkuk 3:13-14 You go out to save Your people, You shatter the wicked, they are swept away.

Zephaniah 1:3 I shall destroy humans and animals, I shall bring the godless to their knees.

Zephaniah 2:2 Seek the Lord, seek righteousness, it may be you will be sheltered on that Day.

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day, when I stand up and accuse the nations and pour out My burning anger upon the whole world.

Haggai 2:6 & 22 In a little while, I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I will break the power of the heathen realms.

Zechariah 9:14 The Lord will appear over them, His arrows will flash, with trumpet and storms.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the godless will be as stubble, set ablaze.

Luke 21 :25-26 Signs will appear in the sky. People will stand helpless in fear of what is coming.

Hebrews 10:27 For the godless, there is only the terrifying expectation of judgement, of a fierce fire that will consume the Lord’s enemies.

2 Peter 3:10 The Day of the Lord will come unexpectedly. On that Day, the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound, the elements dissolved in flames and the earth with all that is in it will be brought to judgement.

Revelation 6:12-14 The Lamb broke the sixth seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black, the stars [satellites] fell to the earth like ripe figs, the sky rolled up like a scroll and every mountain and island was dislodged from its place. Ref: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

These 72 Bible verses are most of those which describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. They are quite different and separate from what happens at the Day of the Sovereign Lord, Revelation 16:4, that is at the return of Jesus.
It is obvious that this terrible Day is before the Return, as ‘He will arise, He comes down, dense cloud enfolds Him’, etc. Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 18:7-12 It is not and cannot be a manmade event, such as a nuclear exchange, that would not cause all the effects described and would leave radiation pollution in the Land.

This Day is the means whereby the Lord judges the nations, not individuals, as at the Great White Throne, much later and it is mainly those nations and entities that commence an attack upon the State of Israel. It is the fulfilment of Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The transcription of GOD's Word in the above post number 82 started to fulfill LITERALLY in this beginning of the FIRST century of the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of righteous Judgments of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ, and the millennium of Vengeance-2Thes.1:v.7 to 12. Check it.

Psalm 82
King James Version

82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He Judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye Judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
(mainly spiritually weak)
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.(the false preachers of Scriptures, the dogs according Scriptures)

5 They
(the wickeds) know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods(John 10:v.34-35); and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God,(JESUS is GOD) Judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Hebrews 1
Complete Jewish Bible

6 And again, when God brings His Firstborn into the world, He says,
“Let all God’s angels worship Him.”

7 Indeed, when speaking of angels, He says,

. . . who makes his angels(his messengers-true preachings of the Word of GOD) winds,
and his servants fiery flames”;

8 but to the Son, He says,

“Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever;
you rule your Kingdom with a scepter of equity;
9 you have loved righteousness and hated wickedness.
Therefore, O God, your GOD has anointed you
with the oil of joy in preference to your companions”;

10 and,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth;
heaven is the work of your hands.
11 They will vanish(2Pe.3:v.7, but you will remain;
like clothing, they will all grow old;
12 and you will fold them up like a coat.
Yes, they will be changed like clothing,
but you remain the same,
your years will never end.”

The words above are being written here is this Christian site, Christianityboard-among others- and what matters is that the Word is GOD, and the righteous Judgments of GOD are already falling over all nations, including Israel, and if you have discernment of spirit you will feel and see that the above words -the Word is GOD- are in themselves strong winds and also flames of fire passing over the nations of the earth doing what they were sent for, and fulfilling LITERALLY as it is written.

If you are reading the above words and seing only letters, but are not seeing GOD;

honestly you are in great danger, as is written:
1Tim.4:v.1:
1 -Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith...

and

2 Tim.4:v. 3-4
3 - the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (videos, literatures, forums, among other. Be vigilant and careful).

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:12-14 The Lamb broke the sixth seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black, the stars [satellites] fell to the earth like ripe figs, the sky rolled up like a scroll and every mountain and island was dislodged from its place. Ref: Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.
These 72 Bible verses are most of those which describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. ...

Two things:

1. The verse which you cited depicts Nuclear weapons, -- not some contrived "CME".
2. What you mistakenly depict as "Satellites"are actually ICBM Re-Entry bodies:​

upload_2021-8-5_8-29-9.jpeg

... but your "CME" obsession blinds you from the TRUTH. So you'll have to see it hindsight.

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know they will blame this on misinformation and anti-vaxxers right?

I mean if we all just did what we were told, then they wouldn't have to take down the internet, destroy whatever infrastructure we have left,
and we could all put on our 3D glasses and watch us all fry.

I know, I know..
It will all be Trumps fault.

There are no surprises any more. I think we just about run out of them.
And I don't think throwing money at the sun will convince it not to be so wrathful.

How do you prepare to be fried?

I only have one consolation to those who have no faith..
it will all happen in a blink of an eye.

Hugs
A piece of meat only goes through a meat grinder once. And a nuclear blast will be over in an instant. I belong to God, and after being in pain for decades, short-term pain doesn't hold much fear for me. I wouldn't want to be in Europe in 20 years, though. But that's just me. Shalom.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture provides all the depictions evident in a Global Thermonuclear War, but some less than accurate individuals propose that we should expect the Final Judgement from a CME (Corona Mass Ejection). Of course Nuclear War effects match Scripture; but a CME has no such correlation.

However, it is important to watch as GOD's Entire Universe conspires against a satanically inspired and motivated mankind not only in Noah's FLOOD; and also in the End-Time Judgement by FIRE:

SOLAR KILLSHOT - The Sun Sent a Wake-Up Call (video 3 m)
Posted By: GeorgeEaton, Date: Monday, 19-Jul-2021

... and so we watch as GOD's hand moves in ALL VENUES, including:

Rev. 6:8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
-- Please note that "pestilence" may include the "Vaccination" which will destroy the health of most recipients.

So be encouraged that these things must come to pass, but also be PREPARED to ENDURE:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Are you PREPARED, or will you be Caught By Surprise (Ref. 1 Thess. 5:3)?
Bobby Jo

Total destruction by fire occurs at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, not before. A global nuclear war would leave the planet uninhabitable. I think the destruction by fire destroys the first heaven and first earth as we see in 2 Pet. 3:10. If He was going to do that during the Great Tribulation, why bother with all the smaller incidents in the Seals, trumpets and bowls? A remnant Jewish population will be saved and protected during this time (Rom.11)
They will take 7 months to bury the dead too afterwards. Billions of people will die during this time but a total nuclear fallout would not permit life afterwards for a long time. Of course God can make all things new. I believe there is a worldwide earthquake which levels all the buildings as well. The aftermath is a mess for sure.
They've made lots of movies about
Post-apocalyptic life.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is a worldwide earthquake which levels all the buildings as well.
I see this in a metaphorical sense as well.
Worldwide earthquakes can be political as well.
And one of these days all these buildings "governments" will fall.

Until it is realized that there is only One government and that is on the shoulder of the Lord.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Hugs

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I see this in a metaphorical sense as well.
Worldwide earthquakes can be political as well.
And one of these days all these buildings "governments" will fall.

Until it is realized that there is only One government and that is on the shoulder of the Lord.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Hugs

2Peter 3:v.7 and 11-13
The heavens
(the FIRST and SECOND HEAVENS or CELESTIAL PLACES IN CHRIST-NOT SKY) and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against this Day of Judgment and PERDITION of ungodly men.
11 Seeing then that ALL THESE THINGS shall be DISSOLVED
(dismantled-demolished like the two towers of the World Trade Center), what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED (dismantled-demolished like the two towers of the World Trade Center), and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens (FIRST the THIRD HEAVEN-Revelation 22:v.12-21. Check it), after the END of this new millennium, the HEAVEN of the heavens -Revelation 20:v.7-15. Check it and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Revelation 22:v.1-7
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Scripture provides all the depictions evident in a Global Thermonuclear War, but some less than accurate individuals propose that we should expect the Final Judgement from a CME (Corona Mass Ejection). Of course Nuclear War effects match Scripture; but a CME has no such correlation.

However, it is important to watch as GOD's Entire Universe conspires against a satanically inspired and motivated mankind not only in Noah's FLOOD; and also in the End-Time Judgement by FIRE:

SOLAR KILLSHOT - The Sun Sent a Wake-Up Call (video 3 m)
Posted By: GeorgeEaton, Date: Monday, 19-Jul-2021

... and so we watch as GOD's hand moves in ALL VENUES, including:

Rev. 6:8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
-- Please note that "pestilence" may include the "Vaccination" which will destroy the health of most recipients.

So be encouraged that these things must come to pass, but also be PREPARED to ENDURE:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Are you PREPARED, or will you be Caught By Surprise (Ref. 1 Thess. 5:3)?
Bobby Jo

Won't happen
Where do you see a nuclear war in scripture ?

Reactions: Keraz

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Two things:

1. The verse which you cited depicts Nuclear weapons, -- not some contrived "CME".
2. What you mistakenly depict as "Satellites"are actually ICBM Re-Entry bodies:
17052_506bcfff7b376789066c32db6d731ab4.jpeg

... but your "CME" obsession blinds you from the TRUTH. So you'll have to see it hindsight.
Bobby Jo

Both of the above interpretations do not agree or do not confer with the Truth. GOD is the Truth.

Revelation 6:v.12 to 14
Verse 12 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was (1) a great earthquake; and (2) the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and (3) the moon became as blood;

(1) The Great Earthquaque - Comments:
The great earthquake can be both materially and spiritually. Materially everyone knows how it is, no need to explain it. Scripture is much more linked to spiritual earthquake than material. Luke 21:v.25-26:

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea (sea means poples, and nations, and multitues of all tongues) and the waves roaring(the movement of peoples in perplexity);
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the POWERS of heaven shall be shaken(HEAVEN has nothing to do with SKY, heaven is celestial, so it has nothing to do with SKY).

(2) the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,...
Comments: Materially speaking, the sun will never "become black as sackcloth of hair", but never. But spiritually it can happen. Revelation 9:v.1-4:

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw A STAR(yes, A STAR)fall from heaven unto the earth:and TO HIM (to THE FALLEN STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he
(THE FALLEN STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; AND THE SUN and the air were DARKENED by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

(3) the moon became as blood;
The moon receives light from the sun, it is lit by the sun, that being said, since Abaddon, the angel of the abyss, the fallen STAR, will open the pit of the abyss, and there will arise a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; then the moon (THIS IS THE MOON ON WHICH THE WOMAN BE WITH HER FEET-Rev. 12:v.1) will become as blood, because the PRESENCE of the red Dragon which has 7 heads and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his heads, even he will stand before the woman-the Church.

Continuation : Revelation 6
Verse 13 - And the stars of heaven fell (will fall) unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Yeah, it will happen because the red Dragon, with his tail, will draw the third part of the stars of heaven, and will cast them to the earth:

Verse 14 - 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together
(heaven is a celestial place in Christ-Understand Ephesians 1:v.3); and every mountain (ALL NATIONS WITH THEIR RULERS) and island (Israel) were moved out of their places.

Continuation of above Luke 21:v.25-26:
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 13:9 The Day of the Lord is coming, a cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy all the wicked there.

1 Samuel 2:10 Those who oppose the Lord will be terrified, when He strikes from the heavens.

2 Samuel 22:8-16 The earth shakes from the Lord’s burning anger. He comes, with fiery arrows.

Psalms 11:6 He will rain fiery coals onto the wicked, scorching winds will strike them.

Psalms 18:13 The Lord thunders from the heavens amid a hail of glowing coals.

Psalm 21:9 The anger of the Lord will engulf His enemies in a fiery furnace, it will consume them.

Psalms 79:5-6 Pour out Your wrath on godless nations. Your fury will blaze like fire.

Psalms 97:2-5 Cloud enfolds Him, fire goes ahead and consumes His enemies.

Psalm 144:5-6 Part the heavens and come down, make smoke and send Your arrows far and wide.

Isaiah 2:12&21 The Lord has a Day of doom for the ungodly. He will arise and strike with terror.

Isaiah 4:4b The Lord will cleanse Jerusalem, with His judgement burning like fire.

Isaiah 9:18-19 Wicked people will burn, the land scorched and the people fuel for the fire.

Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, in one Day it will burn up His enemies.

Isaiah 13:6 Wail, for the Day of the Lord is at hand, devastation from the Almighty.

Isaiah 21:1 A Day of storms, sweeping through the wilderness, from a land of terror.

Isaiah 22:5 For the Lord has ordained a Day of tumult, a Day of woe and disaster in the world.

Isaiah 24:1 Beware, the Lord is about to strip the earth and scatter its inhabitants.

Isaiah 26:21 The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish peoples for their sins.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise and storm with rage, destruction is decreed upon the earth.

Isaiah 30:26a The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength on that Day.

Isaiah 34:2-4 The Lord’s anger is against all the nations, they are given over to slaughter. The sky will be rolled up like a scroll and their host [satellites] will fall like ripe figs.

Isaiah 42:13-15 The Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will lay waste to the earth.

Isaiah 51:6...the sky will be dispersed like smoke and the people will die like flies.

Isaiah 54:16 It was I who created the destroyer- with coals of fire, to deal out havoc.

Isaiah 63:4-6 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, I shattered nations in My fury.

Isaiah 64:1-2 When You tear apart the heavens, fire blazes and water boils.

Isaiah 66:15 The Lord will judge with fire, testing all mankind and many will be slain by Him.

Jeremiah 4:7 The Destroyer of nations has risen from His lair, cities will be waste and empty.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Jeremiah 12:14 I shall uproot the evil neighbours from My peoples Land, Judah too I will uproot.

Jeremiah 25:30-31 The Lord roars from on high, heard everywhere – the godless peoples will die.

Jeremiah 30:23 See what a scorching wind goes out, it whirls around the heads of the wicked.

Ezekiel 20:47 I am about to light a fire, it’s fiery flame will not be put out.

Ezekiel 21:3 & 28 I shall draw My sword of judgement and kill the righteous and wicked alike from the Negev northward. A sword drawn for slaughter, flashing like lightning.

Ezekiel 22:20As metal is melted in the crucible, so I shall gather you in My anger and refine you

Ezekiel 30:3-8 A Day is near, the Day of the Lord, a Day of doom and reckoning for the nations.

Hosea 8:14 Israel and Judah have forgotten their Maker, I shall send fire to burn their cities.

Hosea 9:7 The Day of punishment and wrath has come. Because of your guilt no one can see it.

Hosea 10:14 The tumult of disaster will rise against peoples, fortresses will be overthrown.

Joel 1:15 The Day is near, it comes – a mighty destruction from the Lord.

Joel 2:11 The Lord thunders as he leads the host. Great and terrible is the Day, who can endure it?

Amos 1:1-15 I shall send fire on Damascus, Gaza, Tyre, Edom and Ammon.

Amos 2:1-16 I shall send fire on Moab and Judah. Of Israel- their bravest warriors will flee.

Amos 5:17 There will be wailing in every vineyard, for I shall pass through your midst.

Amos 8:2-3 On that Day, I shall judge Israel, so many corpses laying everywhere.

Amos 8:8-9 On that Day, the sun will darken at noon and the earth will quake like ocean waves.

Obadiah 15 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the peoples, their deeds will recoil on them.

Micah 1:3-4 Even now, the Lord is leaving His dwelling place, He comes down with fire.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Zion, they are gathered for the threshing.

Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I will destroy your military and devastate your cities.

Nahum 1:1-3 The Lord is a God of vengeance, He will not let the guilty escape punishment.

Habakkuk 3:13-14 You go out to save Your people, You shatter the wicked, they are swept away.

Zephaniah 1:3 I shall destroy humans and animals, I shall bring the godless to their knees.

Zephaniah 2:2 Seek the Lord, seek righteousness, it may be you will be sheltered on that Day.

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day, when I stand up and accuse the nations and pour out My burning anger upon the whole world.

Haggai 2:6 & 22 In a little while, I shall shake the heavens and the earth, I will break the power of the heathen realms.

Zechariah 9:14 The Lord will appear over them, His arrows will flash, with trumpet and storms.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all the godless will be as stubble, set ablaze.

Luke 21 :25-26 Signs will appear in the sky. People will stand helpless in fear of what is coming.

Hebrews 10:27 For the godless, there is only the terrifying expectation of judgement, of a fierce fire that will consume the Lord’s enemies.

2 Peter 3:10 The Day of the Lord will come unexpectedly. On that Day, the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound, the elements dissolved in flames and the earth with all that is in it will be brought to judgement.

These 72 Bible verses are most of those which describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. They are quite different and separate from what happens at the Day of the Sovereign Lord, Revelation 16:4, that is at the return of Jesus.
It is obvious that this terrible Day is before the Return, as ‘He will arise, He comes down, dense cloud enfolds Him’, etc. Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 18:7-12 It is not and cannot be a manmade event, such as a nuclear exchange, that would not cause all the effects described and would leave radiation pollution in the Land.

This Day is the means whereby the Lord judges the nations, not individuals, as at the Great White Throne, much later and it is mainly those nations and entities that commence an attack upon the State of Israel. It is the fulfilment of Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11-12.
(The Day Of The Lord) Is The (Last Day) Of This Earths Existence (Dissolved)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total destruction by fire occurs at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, not before. A global nuclear war would leave the planet uninhabitable. I think the destruction by fire destroys the first heaven and first earth as we see in 2 Pet. 3:10. If He was going to do that during the Great Tribulation, why bother with all the smaller incidents in the Seals, trumpets and bowls? A remnant Jewish population will be saved and protected during this time (Rom.11)
They will take 7 months to bury the dead too afterwards. Billions of people will die during this time but a total nuclear fallout would not permit life afterwards for a long time. Of course God can make all things new. I believe there is a worldwide earthquake which levels all the buildings as well. The aftermath is a mess for sure.
Post-apocalyptic life.
Your claim is contrary to scripture, the fire in destruction takes place at the "Appearance" "Revealing" of Jesus Christ

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post-apocalyptic life.
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post-apocalyptic life.
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth,
So says the Amillennials
This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?
That's correct, after the 1000 years.
The scriptures you posted pertain to two different time periods. You ignore prophesy about Jesus' kingdom with Him literally ruling on David's throne..See if you can find those scriptures?

The Great Tribulation will include fire and brimstone, a nuclear war as well, but Jesus does not destroy the planet, just the inhabitants.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ignore prophesy about Jesus' kingdom with Him literally ruling on David's throne..See if you can find those scriptures?

The Great Tribulation will include fire and brimstone, a nuclear war as well, but Jesus does not destroy the planet, just the inhabitants.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So says the Amillennials

That's correct, after the 1000 years.
The scriptures you posted pertain to two different time periods. You ignore prophesy about Jesus' kingdom with Him literally ruling on David's throne..See if you can find those scriptures?

The Harvest Is The (End Of The World)

Matthew 13:36-40KJV
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Harvest Takes Place, (Immediately After The Tribulation)

Matthew 24:29-31KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Harvest Is The (End Of The World)
End if the world system, not the earth.
The Harvest Takes Place, (Immediately After The Tribulation
The first resurrection takes place after the tribulation of the events in days that were mentioned. I would place that time period after the events of the Seals and the Trumpets.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 11:v.3-5

THE TWO OLIVE TREES AND THE TWO WITNESSES

- TWO WITNESSES -
v.3 - I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they (both) shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4- These are the two olive trees(1),and the two candlesticks(2)standing before the God of the earth.

(2) TWO CANDLESTICKS -
(1) The Church of the Gentile believers /true Christians; Body of Christ JESUS
(2) the Jewish Church - Heb.12:v.18-29 - Body of Christ JESUS

About this great mystery of GOD revealed in His words, Paul, the Apostle, give us a perfect revelation in his marvelous epistle to the Church of Ephesus: Eph.2:v.11 to 22, from which here goes 2 verses:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye (ye Gentiles-you can confer this revelation in John 10:v.16) who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; - ALELUIA!!! -

- TWO OLIVE TREES -

The Two Olive Trees are a SOURCE of Oil for the 2 Churches(two candlesticks-the 2 Witnesses)

The two WITNESSES are not only 2 candlesticks - two Churches - which testifie of the Word of GOD, and both will Judge the Word; They are ALSO the two OLIVE TREES; The two OLIVE TREES are the SOURCE OF OIL, yeah, the SOURCE OF OIL for the TWO candlesticks -the two Churches-, they ARE the Persons of JESUS and of the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete or the Counselor, they both are the TWO OLIVE TREES and the SOURCE of OIL for the two Churches.

WAR AGAINST THE ENEMIES - AGAINST TWO BEASTS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS

Verse 5 - And if any man will hurt them, FIRE proceedeth out of their MOUTH(the testimony of their MOUTH will be LITERALLY a devouring FIRE-the Word is GOD-GOD is a consuming FIRE), and (they will) devoure(th) their enemies(IN 42 MONTHS-FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEk): and if ANY MAN(the MAN Beast of sea-Rev.13:5, and ALSO the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist false messiah of the Jews, the Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11to18-and THEIR followers) will hurt THEM(both), he (the Enemy) must in this manner be killed (his satanic religious system must be dissolved, dismantled, destroyed-Revelation 13:v.3)

Jerusalem will be trodden by Gentile nations by 42 months - Revelation 11:v.2

Jerusalem, also called spiritually Sodom and Egypt, will be trodden by Gentile nations in this last DECADE of the world of Devil. The COURT, yeah, the COURT which is without the temple will be given unto the Gentiles, and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months -Rev.11:v.2- it because the Dragon will give to the Beast of sea- the Pope -the Papacy-, his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority for 42 months; Actually it is the FIRST HALF of the last week of Daniel 9:v.27 which WILL BE RULED BY THE BEAST OF SEA enthroned in Jerusalem-Rev.13:v.2 and 5- this will be the Great Delusion in fulfilment of 2Thes. 2:v.11-12.

TWO STRONG AND POWERFUL BEASTS(Rev.13:1to18) WILL RULE DURING SEVEN(7)YEARS A MONSTROUS AND EPHEMERAL UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC RELIGIOUS SYSTEM - JUDAISM AND CATHOLICISM -

Verse 5 - 5 And there was given (BY THE DRAGON) unto him (unto the Beast of sea -the Pope, the Papacy- a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies-Revelation 16:v.13-; and *POWER was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -THAT IS the FIRST HALF of the last week of Daniel 9:v.27.
*POWER was given unto him by the DRAGON, who is the esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah of the Jews (John 5:v.43), who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will BE ENTHRONED in the temple of God-in JERUSALEM, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt-, shewing himself that he is God, AND the FALSE MESSIAH will give not only his POWER to the Beast of sea, BUT ALSO HIS THRONE AND GREAT AUTHORITY.

Do not have any doubt that the Beast of sea, the next Pope to be elected after death of Pope Francis from now on, which will take a pseudo-name or nickname as being the SEVENTH of a lineage of Pope, as seventh king of that lineage, yeah, THAT ELECTED NEW AND LAST POPE WILL SIT ON THE THRONE OF THE DRAGON IN JERUSALEM with great Power and Authority given by the Devil, the Dragon, the Jewish false messiah.THIS WILL BE THE STRONG DELUSION-2Thes. 2:v.11-12.

Be you sure that the plagues are underway or full progress, the earth is and will be smited with strong and severe plagues,and the waters -peoples,and nations, and multitudes of all tongues - are and will be turned to blood, the heaven is shut, he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still, no more salvation, no, no more, but GOD's wrath will fall upon all the nations, and they will be cast into the hell's fire from now on.

Revelation 2:v.26-29
26 - He that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the END, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

After the END of these things will come the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - the 2nd HALF OF THE LAST WEEK that will be ruled by the ruthless and ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST Jewish FALSE MESSIAH - Rev.13:v.11 and 2 Thes. 2

Isaiah 26:v.21-22

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Last edited: