The FIRST by WATER; The SECOND by FIRE: Global Thermonuclear War, -- NOT by Some Mythical CME

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
End if the world system, not the earth.

The first resurrection takes place after the tribulation of the events in days that were mentioned. I would place that time period after the events of the Seals and the Trumpets.
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one time of resurrection for all, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

There are (Two) resurrections on this (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second) death resurrection has no power.

1.) (First) Resurrection To Life
2.) (Second) Resurrection To Damnation, The Second Death

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Nope. The first resurrection occurs prior to the Millennial Kingdom (likely 1/3 of the population). There are survivors of the Great Tribulation who repopulate the earth. Jesus is King, up close and personal and all the nations are filled with Christians who worship Him and visit Him periodically in Jerusalem. Satan and his horde are locked up during this time in the Abyss and so there is peace on earth. These people will live to be hundreds of years old. It will be Paradise reborn on earth.
Towards the end of this age, Satan is released for a short time to basically test the faith of these folks that have not experienced the evils that we all have. When that is over, the Great White Throne Judgment takes place. Then Satan, his demons, Death and Hades (that is filled with all the ungodly souls throughout history are resurrected) are cast into the LAKE OF Fire (Hell) and DESTROYED.
Since these Millennial Christians missed out on the first resurrection, at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, there will be a second resurrection.
The first earth and first heaven are destroyed. This "Lake of Fire" is likely the entire planet and universe being destroyed as well in a fervent heat, an all inclusive event. (2 Pet. 3:10).
That is when the New Jerusalem as described becomes our New heaven and earth. ;)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is King, up close and personal and all the nations are filled with Christians who worship Him and visit Him periodically in Jerusalem.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. The first resurrection occurs prior to the Millennial Kingdom (likely 1/3 of the population). There are survivors of the Great Tribulation who repopulate the earth. Jesus is King, up close and personal and all the nations are filled with Christians who worship Him and visit Him periodically in Jerusalem. Satan and his horde are locked up during this time in the Abyss and so there is peace on earth. These people will live to be hundreds of years old. It will be Paradise reborn on earth.
Towards the end of this age, Satan is released for a short time to basically test the faith of these folks that have not experienced the evils that we all have. When that is over, the Great White Throne Judgment takes place. Then Satan, his demons, Death and Hades (that is filled with all the ungodly souls throughout history are resurrected) are cast into the LAKE OF Fire (Hell) and DESTROYED.
Since these Millennial Christians missed out on the first resurrection, at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, there will be a second resurrection.
The first earth and first heaven are destroyed. This "Lake of Fire" is likely the entire planet and universe being destroyed as well in a fervent heat, an all inclusive event. (2 Pet. 3:10).
That is when the New Jerusalem as described becomes our New heaven and earth. ;)
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
24 Then cometh the end,
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is released for a short time to basically test the faith of these folks that have not experienced the evils that we all have. When that is over, the Great White Throne Judgment takes place. Then Satan, his demons, Death and Hades (that is filled with all the ungodly souls throughout history are resurrected) are cast into the LAKE OF Fire (Hell) and DESTROYED.
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
I agree with all the scriptures you presented, just not your interpretations. It really doesn't benefit your position by quoting the same ones over and over again.
You will find out soon enough.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with all the scriptures you presented, just not your interpretations. It really doesn't benefit your position by quoting the same ones over and over again.
You will find out soon enough.
"Scary" thing is, your looking for a physical Jesus in Jerusalem as seen in your quote below, this will be the (Antichrist) "Beware"!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Quote, (Ron David Bruno) Post #102
"Jesus is King, up close and personal and all the nations are filled with Christians who worship Him and visit Him periodically in Jerusalem."

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;
go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture provides all the depictions evident in a Global Thermonuclear War, but some less than accurate individuals propose that we should expect the Final Judgement from a CME (Corona Mass Ejection). Of course Nuclear War effects match Scripture; but a CME has no such correlation.

However, it is important to watch as GOD's Entire Universe conspires against a satanically inspired and motivated mankind not only in Noah's FLOOD; and also in the End-Time Judgement by FIRE:

SOLAR KILLSHOT - The Sun Sent a Wake-Up Call (video 3 m)
Posted By: GeorgeEaton, Date: Monday, 19-Jul-2021

... and so we watch as GOD's hand moves in ALL VENUES, including:

Rev. 6:8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
-- Please note that "pestilence" may include the "Vaccination" which will destroy the health of most recipients.

So be encouraged that these things must come to pass, but also be PREPARED to ENDURE:

Rev. 13:10 ... Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Rev. 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Are you PREPARED, or will you be Caught By Surprise (Ref. 1 Thess. 5:3)?
Bobby Jo

Bobby -JO, I appreciate your Christianity and desire for HIm tremendously. However, I wish you would cease and desist from making absolute declarations of future events that no one can declare with certainty.

We know from revelation that the suns heat will increase in Rev. 16:9. It may be a CME or it may be not! It definitely will not be a nuclear blast- people dissolve, not blaspheme from a nuclear blast.

I do believe there may be a limited nuclear exchange in the future. that is based on Ez. 39:6 but that is not a certainty, but one of several possibilities. Learn discretion about things we do not know for certain. Many out there will tell us what symbols mean and nearly all of them know not of what they speak. for several decades the beasts that come our of the abyss were declared by a prominent Christian to be helicopers! Of course they aren't and this brother has had to eat a lot of crow and humble pie as that book sold millions of copies!

Let us read these things, enjoy what they are saing, but think long and hard before we put our eggs in their basket. These things will come to pass, and what they are will be revealed in time. Until then let us tread on them with care.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Scary" thing is, your looking for a physical Jesus in Jerusalem as seen in your quote below, this will be the (Antichrist) "Beware"!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Quote, (Ron David Bruno) Post #102
"Jesus is King, up close and personal and all the nations are filled with Christians who worship Him and visit Him periodically in Jerusalem."

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;
go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Frightening!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The instant Christ feet touch the Mt of Olives (2nd coming)ALL shall be changed however that does not mean automatic eternal life ,for those not in Christ at that return will have a mortal soul , meaning liable to die the 2nd death ,the death of the soul....

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No; it doesn't.
Can nukes cause the moon to glow blood red? Dose a nuke war in the Northern hemisphere affect the Southern?
No; to both of those questions and to many other details of the Lords Day of wrath, by fire from the sun.

The description in Zechariah 14:12 is actually better understood as powerful microwaves, actually cooking people from the inside. A nuke radiation flash would just burn the skin, as the many Japanese victims experienced.
There are a bunch of OT prophecies concerning the Tribulation that talks about whole cities being laid waste to the point where there are 0 or near 0 survivors. And then there is this passage in Joe. 2:3 that clearly describes a nuclear weapon being used:

"A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns; the land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
and behind them a desolate wilderness; surely nothing shall escape them."

On top of that, there is the prophecy Christ Himself gave:

“For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. “And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened." - Matt. 24:21-22

The only thing that logically makes sense is that nuclear weapons are being used en masse, especially because Dan. 12:1 describes a catastrophe so bad that Michael has to be sent to protect God's followers from it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The only thing that logically makes sense is that nuclear weapons are being used en masse, especially because Dan. 12:1 describes a catastrophe so bad that Michael has to be sent to protect God's followers from it.
If only people would actually look at the information available on Coronal Mass Ejections, it will be plain that the Lord will instigate a big CME on His Day of fiery wrath, which will literally fulfil all the graphically described prophesies about that Day.
As I have said; Nukes just don't cut it, as a worldwide disaster. We in the Southern hemisphere, would not be affected by even a multiple nuke exchange in the Northern.

Isaiah 30:26 plainly states that the sun will shine 7 times brighter, an explosion on the suns surface; a well known phenomena, and the moon will shine as bright as the sun.
We are also told the moon will shine blood red. Joel 2:31, Revelation 6:12
The moon will reflect the suns bright flash. The sun becoming dark is because it will be obscured by the ejected mass.

The Lord Himself will protect those who call upon His Name. Romans 10:13, Joel 2:32

Last edited: