1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The FIRST by WATER; The SECOND by FIRE: Global Thermonuclear War, -- NOT by Some Mythical CME

Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum' started by Bobby Jo, Jul 19, 2021 at 8:04 PM.

1. Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul Spiritual Warrior Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Haha....we posted at the same time....i submitted a link that talks about the Chernobyl disaster....Chernobyl is also called wormwood

Bobby Jo likes this.
  2. Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    LOL, -- and I'd identify both the actual "JTA" (Joint Test Assembly) Type, and also their ACCURACY, -- but it's probably still Classified.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
    ELAM (and bobby jo still confused as to which is fission and which is fusion :rolleyes: )

Heart2Soul likes this.
  3. Heart2Soul

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Silly....fission equals division and fusion equals reunion...

Fission is the splitting of atoms and fusion is the union of atoms/particles....this is a continuos cycle that takes place on the sun....atoms are constantly splitting (creating energy) and then re-fusing (creating energy)

Bobby Jo likes this.
  4. Heart2Soul

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The foundation of nuclear energy is harnessing the power of atoms. Both fission and fusion are nuclear processes by which atoms are altered to create energy, but what is the difference between the two? Simply put, fission is the division of one atom into two, and fusion is the combination of two lighter atoms into a larger one. They are opposing processes, and therefore very different.

Bobby Jo likes this.
  5. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    LOL, -- I know that, and have told bobby jo numerous times, but he still gets confused. So I THEN EXPLAINED that the First Two ATOMIC Weapons (Little Boy over Hiroshima, and Fat Man over Nagasaki) were FISSION, which is alphabetically before our Two-Stage (Primary/Secondary) NUCLEAR weapon which are FUSION.

And I think I may have pushed him over the "top", -- but with him you never know.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
    ELAM (and bobby jo getting an aspirin from the bathroom :rolleyes: )

Heart2Soul likes this.
  6. Heart2Soul

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Lol....I am concerned that I actually comprehend what you post, sometimes....:eek::eek::eek:

Bobby Jo and Ziggy like this.
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I feel this kind of .. coming together feeling..
    like we are understanding each others language..
    Bitter waters... the waters, are they water like you drink or waters like nations and peoples?
    It's going to be bitter...
    Fountains of living water... turned bitter..
    what is that?
    do wells go bitter?
    Exo 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

Marah:
    Marah is one of the locations which the Exodus identifies as having been travelled through by the Israelites, during the Exodus. The liberated Israelites set out on their journey in the desert, somewhere in the Sinai Peninsula. It becomes clear that they are not spiritually free. Wiki..

spiritually free?? I guess I'll have to go back and read the story..

Home - Split Rock Research | Sinai in Arabia | Mt. Sinai

Marah... this couple on that website are walking in Saudi Arabia, finding out where the river of Marah begins, and locating Mt.Sinai
    Like archeology or something.. I like archeology..

Only God could change a bitter topic into a sweet one for me.. LOL

Marah - Bitter Springs - Split Rock Research Foundation | Sinai in Arabia | Mt. Horeb | Jebel Lawz | Jebel MaqlaJim and Penny Caldwell

It's like an onion.. so many different layers..
    but it's still the same onion..
    Bitter waters, wormwood, poison, chernobyl, heatwave, cyber attacks, who's watching the food chain?
    shortage of workers. inflation,
    is it getting warm in here??

Hugs

Bobby Jo and Heart2Soul like this.
  8. Heart2Soul

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Waters are MADE bitter by this wormwood prophesy....water of itself doesn't turn bitter....something has to contaminate it...such as radiation, chemicals or some supernatural act of God.

Bobby Jo and Ziggy like this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I was doing a study about Abraham and how he planted a tree beside the well.
    And the tree he planted wasn't supposed to be planted near water, because they made the waters bitter.
    I looked up the tree in wiki.. it's good for trees and plants and stuff.. (just not politics and medicine, everything else is fine)
    I forget the name of the tree...

Oh but look!!
    Exo 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.
    Exo 15:24 And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?
    Exo 15:25 And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,

cool!

Gen 21:25 And Abraham reproved Abimelech because of a well of water, which Abimelech's servants had violently taken away.
    Gen 21:26 And Abimelech said, I wot not who hath done this thing: neither didst thou tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day.
    Gen 21:33 And Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba, and called there on the name of the LORD, the everlasting God.

Grove:
    ʼêshel, ay'-shel; from a root of uncertain signification; a tamarisk tree; by extension, a grove of any kind:—grove, tree.

I remember now, the tamarisk tree... there's a thread..somewhere.. i forget..

see how this works??

What is tamarisk? - USGS
    What is tamarisk?
    Tamarisk is an invasive shrub or small tree that is found across the American West. Also known as saltcedar, tamarisk favors sites that are inhospitable to native streamside plants because of high salinity, low water availability, and altered streamflow regimes created by dams.

pesticides, imported species, bugs...
    Remember Lot's wife?
    no looking back now..
    Hugs

Heart2Soul and Bobby Jo like this.
  10. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    There is no limit on learning stuff...
    It's just it's too much for me to remember everything..lol
    I went looking for saltcedar trees and found a video about SaltCedar High Plains.. talking about the beetles that originated in the mediteranian, and somehow came over here.. probably through trade, ships, plants..
    anywho these beetles eat saltcedar trees..
    Video was in 2012.. they was hoping for no deep freezes because that would kill off the beetles,
    which made me think of that deep freeze they had in Texas.. was that this year??
    anywhoo..

It's all connected.. everything is connected to God's creation.
    They move when he tells them to move, and they stand still or go into hybernation until he calls them.

Everything works like clockwork..
    perfect..

I hear David:

Psa 104:24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Amen
    Hugs

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I just got unlogged and had to sign back in.. lol
    I always stay logged on lol.
    you ever have that feeling your being watched??

LOL

12. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Here's a NEW ONE for me:

N C S W I C -- Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming​

And apparently both John McAfee and JFK Jr. are alive?!?

[​IMG]
    ... and:

[​IMG]

Which in totality is interesting because his 31TB "dead-man's-switch" has not been Activated. -- But I'll bet "Q" is given full access.

... and I'm tightening my seat-belt as I speak.
    Bobby Jo (and ELAM still needs to go outside one last time :rolleyes: )

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021 at 12:10 AM
    Ziggy and Heart2Soul like this.
  13. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I can't even begin...
    I'm watching something.. and this guy has a very vulgar vocabulary.
    F'bombs every other word...
    But the info.. the info.. if you listen between the f'bombs...
    talking about manmade clouds around the 42 minute marker...
    I'm listening to this as your typing your last post..
    When the Leechers and seeders come together....

· DLive

WARNING!! BAD LANGUAGE!!
    If your sensitive to bad language then mute... but watch the videos he plays..

this is important info .. how they are destroying everything..
    HUGS

Bobby Jo likes this.
  14. Bobby Jo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    For the record, -- this is MY THREAD, but I do have several cases of SPAM in the pantry! :)

Bobby Jo

15. Taken

Taken Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Prepared. Converted. Glory to God.

GRACE ambassador and Bobby Jo like this.
  16. Keraz

Keraz Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    Worldwide devastation from a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Isaiah 24:1-6 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, split it and turn it upside down and scatter its inhabitants. Everyone will be affected.
    The earth dries up and withers, it is desecrated by those who live in it. They have broken My Laws and violated My covenant, that is why a curse consumes the earth and its peoples suffer, their numbers dwindle, only a few are left.

The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath by a CME strikes the earth, affecting all its inhabitants. Isaiah 63:1-6, Revelation 6:12-17, Habakkuk 3:12

Isaiah 24:7-13 Crops fail, the people are shocked and anxious. Their cities are in chaos and their houses shuttered and locked. Nothing but desolation is left in the towns, the bridges and highways are destroyed. So it will be throughout the world, among the nations, as an olive tree is beaten and stripped.

Cities and towns will become uninhabitable – no food, power or water and roads impassable. “Suddenly, in a single Day” is mentioned in Isaiah 10:7 & Isaiah 47:9 All the nations of the world face the sun over a 24hr period. A huge Coronal Mass Ejection will strike all the earth in one rotation. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1

Isaiah 24:14-16a People from the West and the East, acclaim the Lord. In the coasts and islands of the sea, we hear them sing- from the ends of the earth, glorifying the God of Israel.

As Isaiah 30:26b says: ‘On that Day, I will save My people’. They will praise the Lord for their salvation. Isaiah 66:8.

Isaiah 24:16b-20 But, there will be trouble for the earth on the Day that the Lord opens the window of heaven and shakes the earth’s foundation. It will lurch and sway like a drunkard and whoever tries to escape will be caught, like in a trap.

There will be worldwide earthquakes. The unrighteous will be punished- no one will escape. Jeremiah 4:23-29

Isaiah 24:21-23 On that Day, the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the leaders on the earth below. They will be made prisoners, punished for a long time. The sun and moon will grow pale. God will reign in Jerusalem and will be revealed in His glory to the elders of His people. Reference: REB verses abridged.

The sky will be darkened for a while because of the approaching mass and the smoke and ash clouds. The Lord’s faithful Christian people will move to and settle in all of the holy Land. The Glory of God will return into the rebuilt Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-9

The elders and leaders, Hosea 1:11, Jeremiah 30:21, will know Him, as in ancient times, with Abraham, Moses and David, etc. Jeremiah 30:21

All this is before the Return of Jesus: at that time; He will come on the clouds with His angels, visible to all. He destroys the armies of the Anti Christ on the Great Day of the Sovereign Lord. Revelation 16:14

It is the terrifying and shocking, worldwide Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event, what is described in Isaiah 24 and in 100+ other prophesies.

Note; that there is absolutely no hint of a ‘rapture’ of anyone at this time. The Lords people, every faithful Christian, will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah, in all that area promised to Abraham. Isaiah 62:1-5 Jeremiah 23:3-4. Ezekiel 48:1-29

The survivors of the world’s peoples will organize a one world government, as their leaders have gone. 10 regions will be established, each led by a President. It will not be long before one of them assumes full dictatorial powers. You know the rest of the story!