The First Recorded LIE- taught by most of Churchainity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Adam and Eve...

• Alive in Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never say things I can't prove.
It is not Opinion; it is a Conclusion based on DECADES of never ending comparison and research, not pompous attituude.

Care nto PROVE your claim, without Cut-n-Pasting from an idiot church site?
The never ending comparison and research could be a good thing, but without the Holy Spirit at which you seem to frown is it worth all of the trouble?

Was not the apostle Paul a very learned man who has studied the scriptures with great teachers before he met Jesus and was filled with the Holy Ghost?

"I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day." Acts 22:3

He was seemingly a very good student in the scriptures as men see it, but he was not really very good at all. The "very good" is what God is and what He made men in the beginning. That first disobedience lost that very goodness for him and all men until Jesus and paid the price and the Holy Spirit became available. to whosoever will.

The apostle Paul[Saul] was still working with a very poor shadow of God's plan prior to the sacrifice of Jesus until he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. I was then made aware of how very blind he really was. He went on to Damascus to meet a man of God:

"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.
And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
But all that heard him were amazed, and said; Is not this he that destroyed them which called on this name in Jerusalem, and came hither for that intent, that he might bring them bound unto the chief priests? " Acts 9:17-21

Meeting Jesus and being filled with the Holy Ghost did for Saul/Paul what all of his education in the scriptures could not.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 2:12-15 KJV
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
[13] For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
[14] And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
[15] Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

It says Adam was not deceived and the woman being deceived was in the transgression. I know: other verses do say Adam transgressed (romans 5 comes to mind).

Verse 15 says she shall be saved in childbearing if certain conditions are met.

I had to include verse 12 because its pertinent. Is the "she" in verse 15 talking about Eve herself or women in general?

Doesn't matter. If its talking about women in general it includes Eve.
May I add a word here. not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. the only "woman", legally speaking, who suppose to be having children are married ones. but you have a good eye to see the other things that you mention which was correct.

peace in Christ

Reactions: FHII

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is COUNTERFEIT- so has NOTHING to do with God.
Satan quoted scriptures to Jesus; do you honor SATAN?
...satan is our adversary and for me that means my own flesh and the ways of my flesh. You honor the adversary within yourself by capitalizing the word, satan as if it were created separate being. You speak of Churchianity and call people Churchoids, but then you your self hold fast to something which I believe man invented, an evil being separate from man. When was this adversary created according to the scriptures? When the creation complete at the end of the 6th day,

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Gen 1:31

If this satan was created or made during that 6 day period by God, then satan would also have been very good. When did he become evil? I don't read it in Genesis 2 and in Gen 3:1 there he is tempting already. Where did he come from if he was not already man in man? You believe in him as an entity separate from man because what you call Churchianity gave that to you like to so many others things were given to so many. Would it not then be appropriate to call you also a Churchoid?

1 Tim 4: 1- Now the spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.

Of course, this went into Full Swing way back - when the Roman Government formed its State Church ('Catholic")....
And you are not presently included in this group even though you have held fast to this also very Catholic rooted satanic being called satan?

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amadeus: You honor the adversary within yourself by capitalizing the word, satan as if it were created separate being.
Q: He IS a separate, creeated being, and that IS his name. The 'honor' is in your imagination.

amadeus: You speak of Churchianity and call people Churchoids
Q: Yes, for they are not Christians, despite their claims.

amadeus: you your self hold fast to something which I believe man invented, an evil being separate from man.
Q: Please explain.

amadeus:
When was this adversary created according to the scriptures?
Q: The angels were already there before the Earth was created. (Jon 38)

amadeus: Would it not then be appropriate to call you also a Churchoid?
Q: No, for I do not worship my Brotherhood- AND I admit their mistakes and flaws.

amadeus: And you are not presently included in this group even though you have held fast to this also very Catholic rooted satanic being called satan?
Q: That makes no sense.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q: He IS a separate, creeated being, and that IS his name. The 'honor' is in your imagination.
pardon me please. you ERROR, satan is not a BEING, God is the only BEING, and everything else is a creation of God. so mistake on your part.

Reactions: Helen

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I add a word here. not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. the only "woman", legally speaking, who suppose to be having children are married ones. but you have a good eye to see the other things that you mention which was correct.

peace in Christ

Absolutely true. And I appreciate the kind comment. I have indeed saw this. The problem is that the verse says the [women in general OR Eve specifically] are saved by the good raising of the children. So what if they don't have children? I am married. We have no children. What of my wife? What of single gals who never marry? Or have children?

There are other verses to consider. Paul serms to be in a specific line of thought here. We can't discount that he said there is neither male or female when it comes to salvation.

I am not ashamed to say I don't have all the answers. This is sonething I haven't figured out.

However, it wasn't my focus. Q was looking for a verse that says Adam and Eve were saved. I don't know if they were either way. But this scripture should at least be looked at if one is looking to answer that question.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Q: i happen to be very fond of going to Church. I agree that there are many false things taught in churches, but I am not against Church. I am very much for it.

So would be so kind as to define Churchianity and Churchoids?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what if they don't have children? I am married. We have no children. What of my wife? What of single gals who never marry? Or have children?
First thanks for the reply and may God bless you. I'm glad you asked that. listen, 1 Timothy 2:15 "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." NOT "BY" Childbearing, but "IN" it. but notice that word Notwithstanding, at the beginning of the verse. it means in spite of. notice, not "BY" Childbearing, but "IN" Childbearing, so even if she, the wife don't have Children, the condition "IF" is sure. "continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety". Both Husband, and Wife. so, if you have children or "NOT" the "IF" condition set the stage for both the Husband and wife to continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. I'm glad you asked that, because so many married women feel sometimes void that they are not a mother...... yet. but let me tell you something, if you're not a mother biologically, then continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety as the scripture says and your have more children than you can handle. because many Children look up to women who continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. see FHII I don't know your age or your wife, or your satiation, but a woman can be a Mother figure to any child in the Lord. (see Mary was not the biological Mother of the Lord Jesus, no, she was the surrogate, she only carried him and birth him, but he was not her's, biologically). nor was Joseph his Father. let me give you an example of what I talking about. my wife have many Children that is not by me or HER biologically... (thanks God, smile). but to be a mother, or a father is to Love unconditional, and Love have no biological boundaries. my wife have a young lady who calls her more that our own daughters do, and they have a daughter and mother relationship. and this young lady have a biological mother who she interact with on a daily basis. but it was just something this young lady saw in my wife that she admired. and one young lady, now in collage, told my wife she always watch her how she carried herself in and out of church. children watch adults even when adults don't think they are watching them. but that goes both for husband and wives.

I hope this answered your question, and may it help you in some way. be blessed in the Lord.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q: i happen to be very fond of going to Church. I agree that there are many false things taught in churches, but I am not against Church. I am very much for it.

So would be so kind as to define Churchianity and Churchoids?

Christianity is not discerned by the media, which thinks all the thousand of church denominations are such.
I didn't create the term "Churchianity", but use it only because it is the honest description.
Why won't you against church, if you KNOW it teaches "many false things "?

I hope you aren't referring to opinions of God's prophecy- which no one seems to completely understand (except those that were fulfilled)...
Those aren't that important.
But who God is, what his will is, and who Jesus really was and what he revealed is PARAMOUNT!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then it should be easy for you to do so. As well as to produce the verses that I asked for several times now since they would prove your claim.
<snip>
Guess that means I can't C&P from a JW site.

Why would you? I never do.

Please restate your question.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amadeus: You honor the adversary within yourself by capitalizing the word, satan as if it were created separate being.
Thank you for your answer. We disagree. It is likely not your imagination, but rather that which you have gleaned from the beliefs of others.
It may be true that many of them do not follow Jesus or even make a serious effort to do so... but there are exceptions, so you should at least mention them. Remember that God is not looking at the mouth spoken doctrine, but at the heart. Since you have not seen all of their hearts, best be careful:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

amadeus: you your self hold fast to something which I believe man invented, an evil being separate from man.
Q: Please explain.
The very existence of satan as an entity separate from man looks to me like a thing invented by man. If it was not you that invented it, then you must have taken it from someone else.

When was this adversary created according to the scriptures?
Q: The angels were already there before the Earth was created. (Jon 38)

Where is "Jon 38" located?

amadeus: Would it not then be appropriate to call you also a Churchoid?
Q: No, for I do not worship my Brotherhood- AND I admit their mistakes and flaws.
I also admit the mistakes and flaws of those I fellowship with and many others do the same. To say that that is something exclusive to your brotherhood is a bit of a presumption on your part.

amadeus: And you are not presently included in this group even though you have held fast to this also very Catholic rooted satanic being called satan?
Q: That makes no sense.
I know that it does not but many people adhere to nonsensical things.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 38.
Posted many times despite my typo.
Always wanting to justify instead of simply admitting. Unfortunately, I cannot even remember all that I have posted much less keep track of the posts of everyone. My memory is not what it once was, but then next month it will 74 years. I guess we get tired and less efficient as times goes by.

I really wish that my worst errors were typos. May God help us all in our times of trouble.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope this answered your question, and may it help you in some way. be blessed in the Lord.
Still have questions about it... There are plenty of other scripture that back what you say, so yes. The "IF" does apply overall. Still, this verse still says in childbearing.

Paul at one point spoke by permission and said he would suggest that remain single. So clearly this isn't the end all to the question.

For now, your explanation is as good as any Ive heard.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still have questions about it... There are plenty of other scripture that back what you say, so yes. The "IF" does apply overall. Still, this verse still says in childbearing.

Paul at one point spoke by permission and said he would suggest that remain single. So clearly this isn't the end all to the question.

For now, your explanation is as good as any Ive heard.
First thanks for the reply, second may God bless you and your wife and family. I say this, "family", for there are so many children out there who don't and do have parents that are active and inactive in their lives. having that said, your question. 1 Corinthians 7:6 & 7 "But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that". that's the key, "every man hath his proper gift of God". I say, HAVE FAITH and receive what the Lord Have for you. it can only be good whatever it is that the Lord have for you. I can't say what it is , but scripture state "what for you is your", and no one's else. so my suggestion to you and your family is to praise God. by having FAITH, can it not move mountains, both physical, and spiritual. Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him".
I believe you're a faithful person as much as I can tell. BELIEVE and receive.

now, my last piece of advice for now, don't get caught up on technically, "DOUBT not, but believe in God. now, go to him without doubt.
So clearly this isn't the end all to the question.
Please ask, If there is anything I can help you with or maybe someone else here can help you with I'm sure you will get your answer to your questions.

Peace in Christ Jesus.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the Lord God made sure that we knew He heard the blood of the first man to die Abel, cry out to Him that was in the ground, so it was the life of the body that was still alive.

also just what is "dead" in God's view or Heaven's view. if those who are in heaven don't perceive your presence in Heaven then to those in Heaven you are not alive, you are dead to them. A&E died of the life they had before they ate of the tree and were left with the life of dust to dust ashes to ashes.

Heaven and earth are two different entities, to be present or have a presence in Heaven like unto one's presence in the earth, that would require what?

what is of heaven remains in heaven if it be of God, what is of the earth, in our case dust to dust, remains in the earth, and is acceptable to remain in the earth. in the case of Jesus He died in the fashion that condemned men do, experiencing what condemned men experience, but you don't come back from the dead if you lost your life, or the power to live has left you. hence He was actually bled out on the cross, His blood going to and into the ground, and His body died because His body lost its life because the blood is the life of the body. but His Life He has He did not loss, despite the full bleed out in public. therefore dead to the world until He was resurrected and showed Himself multiple times to His disciples. then He could be perceived in the flesh, by those in the world and witnessed as alive.

now are men's soul's for ever? I am sure there is scripture used to justify most any argument but Jesus says:

Mar 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the post, a good one. maybe I can help here a bit.
also just what is "dead" in God's view or Heaven's view. if those who are in heaven don't perceive your presence in Heaven then to those in Heaven you are not alive, you are dead to them.
Yes, if one is spiritually dead.
what is of heaven remains in heaven if it be of God, what is of the earth, in our case dust to dust, remains in the earth, and is acceptable to remain in the earth.
I don't think so, consider this. 1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption". what about flesh and bone, but no blood? Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have". the Lord Jesus had no BLOOD. in our resurrected bodies will be flesh and bone, but no blood.
now are men's soul's for ever? I am sure there is scripture used to justify most any argument but Jesus says:
Mar 12:26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
agreed, but many say God is not the God of the dead. well they should consider this, Romans 14:9 "For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living".