The First Recorded LIE- taught by most of Churchainity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Adam and Eve...

• Alive in Heaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read them. NONE teach what you babble.

Sorry, but you don't get to just say no. You need to explain yourself if you want to disagree. Because you can't explain yourself, you show that you really don't know the subject you are trying to pretend you know something about.

This is the problem when you have a belief based on anothers knowledge. You cannot field questions. All you can say is 'no I'm right and you're wrong'.

So, either find someone who can help you with my post #67, to give explanation why you say it isn't true, or google some ready made knowledge up to present. But you must at least present something in order to keep up your charade. Better yet, do your own Bible study and get back in a few years.

Stranger

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post was ridiculous, Stranger; Adam and Eve were not being discussed in them.
You take the church spin and wave it like a Magic Wand over any scripture shown to you, while DENYING God's Judgment of them.

Your Pompous Pretense is revealed.

God had WARNED them, then Passed Sentence on them when they rebelled.~

Gen 3:3- But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:19- In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Nothing ANYWHERE in the Bible mentions or even hints at them being forgiven.
Only Churchianity says they were- contradicting God,Christ and the ENTIRE BIBLE!
Until their treason, they had no sin, as the 'Second Adam', who paid the ransom for their offspring.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it doesn't, if listening to God made everyones HEARING perfect , we wouldn't have thousands of denominations, obviously.

There is obviously no problem with God's voice speaking to His children...it is all in the EARS of the hearers. You hear no clearer than anyone else.

There are "thousands of denominations" because they DON'T listen.
And I hear clearly- JUST as Jesus and his brother SAID all would who WANT to know.
I am FAR from smart- yet NONE of you can show from scripture that I am wrong...but I easily do with you because of God's Breath ("Spirit").

That's not a brag; its the simple FACT, Grace!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post was ridiculous, Stranger; Adam and Eve were not being discussed in them.
You take the church spin and wave it like a Magic Wand over any scripture shown to you, while DENYING God's Judgment of them.

Your Pompous Pretense is revealed.

Gen 3:3- But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:19- In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Only Churchianity says they were- contradicting God,Christ and the ENTIRE BIBLE!
Until their treason, they had no sin, as the 'Second Adam', who paid the ransom for their offspring.

Go back and reread. Adam and Eve are in the verses I gave. That is Scripture, not spin.

Yes, yes, you have a hang up on the death sentence passed on Adam and Eve. And so far, that is the only knowledge you present.

I just showed you where Adam and Eve were saved by faith. And you deny, ridiculously, that they were not in the Scriptures I gave.

There is no 'Second Adam'. Go ahead and google it. When you get that corrected, reread my previous post again.

Stranger

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Stranger": Go back and reread. Adam and Eve are in the verses I gave. That is Scripture, not spin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note you ASK to have your "nose rubbed" in this.
Your Post:
The first Gospel: (Gen. 3:15) "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
Nothing about them repenting.

Adams faith toward that Gospel: (Gen. 3:20) "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
She WAS the mother of all men living- NO REFERENCE to faith or repentence.

Eves faith: (Gen. 4:1) " And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
They BOTH know that life is from God that is NO REFERENCE to faith or repentence.

And God clothed both Adam and Eve with coats made from animals with the shedding of blood. (Gen. 3:21)
They believed and they were covered by the blood. Saved. Now in heaven.
That scripture makes NO REFERENCE to blood, faith or repentence.

Yes, yes, you have a hang up on the death sentence passed on Adam and Eve. And so far, that is the only knowledge you present.
A "HANG UP"? You mean believing God instead of Church is a Hang Up! Are you Hung DOWN, since you don't?

I just showed you where Adam and Eve were saved by faith. And you deny, ridiculously, that they were not in the Scriptures I gave.
Again, you showed NO SUCH THING.

There is no 'Second Adam'. Go ahead and google it. When you get that corrected, reread my previous post again.
Read your post again? Oh, just Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
1 Cor 15:45- So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living soul”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Stranger[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You will not die"
Remember who SAID that?

View attachment 1267
You don't think GOD would know?
He gave them the Death sentence- and there is NOTHING in the scriptures to indicate anything else.

There is a book which clearly states Adam and Eve are with God. It was omitted by the Council of Nicaea 325. This is the Book of Enoch.
Emperor Constantine who over-saw the bibles compilation decided what was acceptable or not. This was a heretical move on his part. For we know in Genesis 5:24, Enoch walked with God. It makes no sense for his works to be removed when he is referenced by Christ and was clearly anointed by God. Jude14 directly quotes Enoch 1:9. Enoch's works were a tool of study for ancient Hebrews and was not ignored. There are many references from 1 Enoch in the NT that can not be overlooked, the similarities are uncanny . If you have not read the 1st Book of Enoch it is a wise study guide for debate. 1Peter3:18-22, clearly states the righteous died for the unrighteous and Christ went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly did not obey God. You should read this part of 1Peter. St. Peter is talking about those who died prior to Christ's coming. So, this means Christ went in spirit to the peoples of the past at his death before His resurrection.

This is not meant to be confrontational, but hopefully a correction of a wise person who could only become wiser. Proverbs 9:9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight. I hope you prove to be this and not the other referenced in Proverbs 9. God Bless!

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a book which clearly states Adam and Eve are with God. It was omitted by the Council of Nicaea 325. This is the Book of Enoch.
Emperor Constantine who over-saw the bibles compilation decided what was acceptable or not. This was a heretical move on his part. For we know in Genesis 5:24, Enoch walked with God. It makes no sense for his works to be removed when he is referenced by Christ and was clearly anointed by God. Jude14 directly quotes Enoch 1:9. Enoch's works were a tool of study for ancient Hebrews and was not ignored. There are many references from 1 Enoch in the NT that can not be overlooked, the similarities are uncanny . If you have not read the 1st Book of Enoch it is a wise study guide for debate. 1Peter3:18-22, clearly states the righteous died for the unrighteous and Christ went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly did not obey God. You should read this part of 1Peter. St. Peter is talking about those who died prior to Christ's coming. So, this means Christ went in spirit to the peoples of the past at his death before His resurrection.

This is not meant to be confrontational, but hopefully a correction of a wise person who could only become wiser. Proverbs 9:9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight. I hope you prove to be this and not the other referenced in Proverbs 9. God Bless!

Nice try, but there were several phony books by phony prophets.
The Real Enoch would have never concocted such yarns.
Since the Church didn't include it, it was because the public knew them fake, too.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice try, but there were several phony books by phony prophets.
The Real Enoch would have never concocted such yarns.
Since the Church didn't include it, it was because the public knew them fake, too.

Not a try just fact. What facts have you presented? Opinion and brush offs are not based on facts. There are a lot of phony things throughout history.
What seal of authenticity do you present? The public did not compile the scriptures, certain men of power in the church did. You must believe these men are infallible? You haven't even read 1Enoch so you are not qualified to make such claims. If it does not contradict Christ's words or that of the apostles though it was written over 2000 years before the NT, but actually supports the New Covenant: it is then validated through time and affirmed by the Word! For the word is what Enoch glorifies! Enoch saw the Ancient of ancients before the apostles did. You have proven to be the other of the Proverbs 9. I will not respond to you again after this!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Stranger": Go back and reread. Adam and Eve are in the verses I gave. That is Scripture, not spin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note you ASK to have your "nose rubbed" in this.
Your Post:
The first Gospel: (Gen. 3:15) "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
Nothing about them repenting.

Adams faith toward that Gospel: (Gen. 3:20) "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
She WAS the mother of all men living- NO REFERENCE to faith or repentence.

Eves faith: (Gen. 4:1) " And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
They BOTH know that life is from God that is NO REFERENCE to faith or repentence.

And God clothed both Adam and Eve with coats made from animals with the shedding of blood. (Gen. 3:21)
They believed and they were covered by the blood. Saved. Now in heaven.
That scripture makes NO REFERENCE to blood, faith or repentence.

A "HANG UP"? You mean believing God instead of Church is a Hang Up! Are you Hung DOWN, since you don't?

Again, you showed NO SUCH THING.

Read your post again? Oh, just Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
1 Cor 15:45- So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living soul”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Stranger
[/QUOTE]

(Gen. 3:15) is the first Gospel message. Both Adam and Eve believed it. (Gen. 3:20), (Gen. 4:1) Here they both exercised faith towards God and the message He gave. And faith is all that is required for salvation. They believed in the promised Seed to come, just like we believe in the Seed who has come, Jesus Christ. Salvation. Which secures their eternal home in Heaven. Which is where they are now.

When God clothed Adam and Eve He used animal skins. Here is a tip. When you kill and skin animals, they bleed. You can't kill and skin animals without getting blood all over you.

No, your hang up is believing something which you do not know what you are talking about. Someone has sold you a bill of goods and you have bought it but haven't done any study yourself on the matter. Thus you have to stick to this constant death of Adam and Eve.

Well, did you pay attention to what you quoted in (1 Cor. 15:45-47)? Did you? Do you not see your error or are you going to make me point it out to you?

Stranger

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a try just fact. What facts have you presented? Opinion and brush offs are not based on facts.

Do you have A.D.D.?
1- Genesis said animals are souls, and that Adam BECAME a soul when brought to life.
2- God sentenced him and Eve to DEATH, not a welcome to Heaven.
3- Jesus said he was surrendering his LIFE, not just the body.
4- He was DEAD for 3 days.
5- Then he was resurrected, where, somewhere during the 40 days before returning to Heaven, he went, for some reason, to preach to the imprisoned demons.
6- He, the prophets, and the Apostles foretold a Judgment Day, when the DEAD (not the LIVING) will be resurrected and judged.

Churchianity and the world Religions say that happens at "death" - which, in churchese, means switching bodies.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Gen. 3:15) is the first Gospel message. Both Adam and Eve believed it. [/QUOTE]

Stranger, you insist on dropping coprolite on the Bible, and ignore any scripture with ease, so I will just ignore you.
By ignoring scripture, we can't have a rational conversation.
I hope you become sincere someday.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger, you insist on dropping coprolite on the Bible, and ignore any scripture with ease, so I will just ignore you.
By ignoring scripture, we can't have a rational conversation.
I hope you become sincere someday.

You haven't given any Scripture to ignore except the one that proves you don't know what you are talking about. (1 Cor. 15:45-47) And, you are not man enough to admit your error concerning said Scripture.

My advice, you should choose to ignore someone when you prove you know what you are talking about. Not when it is evident that you don't.

Stranger

Last edited:

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, who knows all, CONDEMNS Adam and Eve, and sentences them to die.
CHURCHianity says he changed his mind and took them to heaven, while billions of their offspring are BBQed in Hellfire forever!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, who knows all, CONDEMNS Adam and Eve, and sentences them to die.
CHURCHianity says he changed his mind and took them to heaven, while billions of their offspring are BBQed in Hellfire forever!

No, that is what you say...but can't support.

Stranger

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
<snip>

Something to perhaps consider: As part of their "sentence", they were cast out of the garden.
Cursed was the ground, in toil should they eat, thorns and thistles, by the sweat of their face would they eat bread, until they returned to the ground.

They were "sentenced", they served that "sentence".

Did they go directly to "heaven"? Not in my opinion.
Did they go to "hell"? Not in my opinion.

Did they go unto a place of holding? In my opinion, yes. Cf Luke 16; Enoch 22

As to which place of holding, that would be entirely up to them, and how they lived the rest of their lives. Something we are not told. Assuming they sought good and did well, the one likened to Abraham's bosom, for they served their "sentence".

We don't know really what happened in the lives of Adam and Eve, how they spent the rest of their days. Our best guess IMO, is that they also may have been a part of those when "Jesus" preached to the "spirits" in prison.

OTOH: They also walked and talked with 'Elohim. How did it go for those who were a part of the Exodus and witnessed the mighty hand of 'Elohim and sinned? For the fate of those, would have been different than the fate of those in the days of Noah before the flood.

Personally, I think they served their sentence, and went to a place of holding. To argue it, is pointless from my perspective. But hey, what do I know.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something to perhaps consider: As part of their "sentence", they were cast out of the garden.
Cursed was the ground, in toil should they eat, thorns and thistles, by the sweat of their face would they eat bread, until they returned to the ground.

They were "sentenced", they served that "sentence".

Did they go directly to "heaven"? Not in my opinion.
Did they go to "hell"? Not in my opinion.

Did they go unto a place of holding? In my opinion, yes. Cf Luke 16; Enoch 22

As to which place of holding, that would be entirely up to them, and how they lived the rest of their lives. Something we are not told. Assuming they sought good and did well, the one likened to Abraham's bosom, for they served their "sentence".

We don't know really what happened in the lives of Adam and Eve, how they spent the rest of their days. Our best guess IMO, is that they also may have been a part of those when "Jesus" preached to the "spirits" in prison.

OTOH: They also walked and talked with 'Elohim. How did it go for those who were a part of the Exodus and witnessed the mighty hand of 'Elohim and sinned? For the fate of those, would have been different than the fate of those in the days of Noah before the flood.

Personally, I think they served their sentence, and went to a place of holding. To argue it, is pointless from my perspective. But hey, what do I know.

Rich, Luke 16 is a parable- unless you think that being rich means God will torture you forever!
The Pharisees were accepting that concept from Greek religious influence, and he used them (purple and linen) and their false dogma in that stinging illustration.

FACE IT! Churchianity has lied thru their teeth, while picking pockets, for 2,000 years!
We REALLY DIE! No longer live!
Until the day of Resurrection and Judgement.
Saved by Christ's Ransom.