The goddess liberty!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So you prefer tyranny to liberty?
Explains a lot.
well, freedom can be pretty uncomfortable i guess, its not like our chosen king is any better eh, "Christians" pretty much all seek Apollos now too, may as well be Roman Catholics lol
sheesh
we're all in a Jesus Cult however you slice it i guess
dont get me wrong im a bit anxious myself for what follows, and im kinda sorry that your "churches" are all melting, but if it causes one person to abandon Death, More Abundantly then maybe its worth it

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, freedom can be pretty uncomfortable i guess, its not like our chosen king is any better eh, "Christians" pretty much all seek Apollos now too, may as well be Roman Catholics lol
sheesh
we're all in a Jesus Cult however you slice it i guess
A Jesus cult? I rarely have any idea what you are talking about.

Liberty is being able to make choices, and not having every part of your life controlled by the governments laws. God gives us a few basic rules to live by, but we are otherwise free to choose what jobs we work, who we marry, and so on.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
A Jesus cult? I rarely have any idea what you are talking about.
well no offense ok but you speak in Satan's Dialectic, and you never heard of that either right, and all of those are searchable, i mean google can help. Yes, you surely "worship" Apollos as "Jesus," you eat "red stew" right, and this is where we all come from i guess, it's just a belief, doesnt condemn anyone per se i guess? Prolly better to worship Jesus than some of the alts, i dunno
Liberty is being able to make choices, and not having every part of your life controlled by the governments laws. God gives us a few basic rules to live by, but we are otherwise free to choose what jobs we work, who we marry, and so on.
ok, ty

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok well you might review 1 Samuel 8 first off, and

i know the wolves will rush in as soon as i leave, not sparing the flock

and no offense but you are repeating yourself, gushing out your programming now i think; for all you know Christ sent me to you, right here?

well i think a pretty good arg can be made from Scripture that Yah prefers that, but im sure "Anarchy" has been made into a dirty word for you, too? Conflated with Chaos, surely? Plus what i prefer is irrelevant anyway, yes, i would likely prefer a king to fight my battles too, but a Christian has only One High Priest imo, wadr

yes, and the pope clearly has no place in it, sorry
and i really like this pope too

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

doesnt mean i cant recognize and follow just laws though. Anarchy is not "no rules," but "no rulers" right. Why you arent on a forum among your own culture i could not even begin to guess, but fwiw there is lots of Scripture that they will never repeat to you, you gotta find it yourself?

i mean personally im glad they let Catholics in here, so Christians can get a better idea of what they are in for in seeking Death, More Abundantly, but for your sake i would sure think you would be more at home among other Catholics?

youve said that like five times now, still doesnt make it all true ok
vain repetitions will not serve you any wadr
yes, your mantra is made clear, ty

maybe go read 1 Samuel 8 and give us your thoughts--yours, not your pastors, if you would--on that?
Catholicism is fascism, i mean they are even in bed together?

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Spiritual Fathers have care for our souls!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep:

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

That makes Paul and John spiritual fathers, pastors of our souls!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Spiritual Fathers have care for our souls!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep:

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

That makes Paul and John spiritual fathers, pastors of our souls!
im not interested in your uninformed ranting, or your RCC opinion ok, no offense meant. Go and be the best Catholic you know how to be, as far as i'm concerned, but if that includes mindlessly spewing your programming at me rather than actually replying, im just not interested, ok? You were taught the Bible by wolves, just like most of us i guess, and you can break free too.

have a blessed day, gotta run

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
im not interested in your uninformed ranting, or your RCC opinion ok, no offense meant. Go and be the best Catholic you know how to be, as far as i'm concerned, but if that includes mindlessly spewing your programming at me rather than actually replying, im just not interested, ok? You were taught the Bible by wolves, just like most of us i guess, and you can break free too.

have a blessed day, gotta run

that’s not it, I formulated that from scripture myself

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority!

The angelic order!
The church order!
The family order!
The civil order!

All require obedience to hierarchical authority!

I am subject to the Lord God.
I am a member Of Christ's Church, which is within me.

The church is not a democracy but a kingdom!

No kidding. Neither is the United States.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am subject to the Lord God.
I am a member Of Christ's Church, which is within me.

you cannot be subject to Christ without being the apostles and their successors the bishops who are subject to Peter!

No kidding. Neither is the United States.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok, but you have not addressed any of my posts yet wadr, you are just playing "nevermindthatwhataboutthis" with me? Like the rest of the professors in here? We are not having a conversation, iow? What are your thoughts on 1 Samuel 8, for instance?
I can’t help it if the Bible teaches the same truths as the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles
the Bibles teaches many other truths as well ok, that were not provided by your pebble, nor your wolves
so you might at least address those

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well no offense ok but you speak in Satan's Dialectic, and you never heard of that either right, and all of those are searchable, i mean google can help. Yes, you surely "worship" Apollos as "Jesus," you eat "red stew" right, and this is where we all come from i guess, it's just a belief, doesnt condemn anyone per se i guess? Prolly better to worship Jesus than some of the alts, i dunno
Well no offense, but that makes about as much sense as "the red moose flies backward at night under the autumn moon."

I worship apollo? I speak Satan's dialect? What on earth are you even talking about?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 pet 2:13-25
What if the civil king tells me to do something that the King of Kings tells me not to do?
And Jesus said He came to free the captives.
Luke 4:18

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor. He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised...

You don't suppose this could apply to people living under bondage to a dictatorship?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and as long as you are so committed to the law i would stick with them, definitely
i dont condemn you ok

Law is (apparently) "holy," and also "inadequate," which is hard to reconcile i guess

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I worship apollo?
well, iyo is Jesus "returning" most likely "soon" to take you somewhere? Do you believe that you might go up to heaven, after you have died? Do you think that is what Christianity is about?

What do you think red stew is?

I speak Satan's dialect?
well in the West we are all trained into satan's dialect, sure; and it is broadly evident on this forum, "its like this, its like that, i know the truth," blahblahblah i mean what does eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge even mean, iyo? Why is manna called what is it?
but fwiw im really no different ok, the Naive dialectic is basically like wading through mud for me too; i easily seek "facts" myself

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just cos the have whatever god and religion they want does not make it right!

Hey you don't like an others choice,
Don't join.

There is only one true God

Yes.

and one true religion founded by Christ

Yes

on Peter and the apostles

ON:

Foundation:
The Rock

Deut. 32
[4] He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

1 Cor 10:
[4] And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Cornerstone:
Jesus Christ.

Eph 2
[20] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Belief:
Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, iyo is Jesus "returning" most likely "soon" to take you somewhere? Do you believe that you might go up to heaven, after you have died? Do you think that is what Christianity is about?
I believe what scripture teaches, which includes heaven and eventually a new earth. Christianity is about coming into and eternally continuing a relationship with Jesus.

Reactions: Taken