The Gospel and the Spirit of Anti-Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Martin Luther's newfound doctrine of justification by faith was so traumatic for the reformers that they believed that anyone that opposed it was anti-Christ.

There were many Christians that believed the Gospel and justification by faith besides Luther. What made Luther stand out is that he was a Catholic monk. After Luther nailed his thesis to the door of the Catholic church there was a riot. The reformers (Protestants) versus the Catholic church. Thousands of people died. Some Christian scholars believe that the reformation was the wounding of the head of the beast in Revelation 13:3, which they believed represented the Catholic church.

The Catholic church does not believe in Justification by faith apart from the works of the law. They believe that it is the Gospel plus works. Paul said, "Therefore, by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20. It appears that the Catholic doctrine of works is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

After Martin Luther's reformation there was another reformation, Calvinism. Both Luther and Calvin were reformers. One according to the Gospel and justification by faith, the other according to John Calvin. It appears to me that Calvin was jealous of Luther and wanted to start his own movement, called Calvinism. The doctrine of justification by faith without works is supported by scripture. The doctrine of Calvinism is not. There is no scripture that says God predestinates people to heaven or hell. Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

It appears to me that any doctrine or religion that does not believe the Gospel and justification by faith is anti-Christ. John said, "Little Children, it is the last time: as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now there are many antichrist; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us" 1 John 2:18-19. Here is the division of Protestants and the Catholics. They went out from us, they were not of us. If you don't believe the Gospel and justification by faith you cannot be a member of John's church because you are antichrist.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only two ways for a person to believe that they can be saved.

1. Works, laws and religion. 90% believe that this is how a person can be saved.

2. By grace (God's goodness through faith) Christianity. Apart from works, laws and religion.

All that believe that it is by works, laws and religion will oppose that salvation is by grace through faith. and are anti-Christ.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Predestination is biblical, are you saying God doesn’t predestine and choose the elect,that he didn’t know who his elect were, before the foundation of the world?

Who are the elect?

Why did he choose them?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Predestination is biblical, are you saying God doesn’t predestine and choose the elect,that he didn’t know who his elect were, before the foundation of the world?

Who are the elect?

Why did he choose them?
There is no scripture in the Bible that says God predestinates people to heaven or to hell.

The words "Predestinate" "Predestinated" only appear in the Bible four times. Romans 8:29-30. Ephesians 1:5, Ephesians 1:11. None of the words are related to anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

If it were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is nothing. The words "Believe" and "Faith" appear in the Bible appear hundreds of times.

The elect are those that have elected to believe in Jesus. The scripture says that God is no respecter of anyone's person, Acts 10:34. This one scripture refutes Calvinism.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no scripture in the Bible that says God predestinates people to heaven or to hell.

The words "Predestinate" "Predestinated" only appear in the Bible four times. Romans 8:29-30. Ephesians 1:5, Ephesians 1:11. None of the words are related to anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

If it were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is nothing. The words "Believe" and "Faith" appear in the Bible appear hundreds of times.

The elect are those that have elected to believe in Jesus. The scripture says that God is no respecter of anyone's person, Acts 10:34. This one scripture refutes Calvinism.
That was your opinion that you just voiced.

Many ,God predestined to be drawn to Jesus, who have never read a Bible, therefore they were chosen by God, they are the elect, also, just because you don’t understand “ predestination “, certainly doesn’t make it untrue.....

This is another opinion, just like yours, I believe theirs.

I have underlined in BOLD what I believe...and understand, my opinion.

Simply put, the “elect of God” are those whom God has predestined to salvation. They are called the “elect” because that word denotes “determining beforehand,” “ordaining,” “deciding ahead of time.” Every four years in the U.S., we “elect” a President—i.e., we choose who will serve in that office. The same goes for God and those who will be saved; God chooses those who will be saved. These are the elect of God.

As it stands, the concept of God electing those who will be saved (predestination) isn’t controversial. It is a biblical truth (John 6:44, Romans 8:28-30, Ephesians 1:4-5). What is controversial is how and in what manner God chooses those who will be saved. Throughout church history, there have been two main views on the doctrine of election. One view, which we will call the prescient or foreknowledge view, teaches that God, through His omniscience, knows those who will in the course of time choose of their own free will to place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ for their salvation. On the basis of this divine foreknowledge, God elects these individuals “before the foundation of the world” (Ephesians 1:4).

The second main view is the Augustinian view, which essentially teaches that God not only divinely elects those who will have faith in Jesus Christ, but also divinely elects to grant to these individuals the faith to believe in Christ. In other words, God’s election unto salvation is not based on a foreknowledge of an individual’s faith, but is based on the free, sovereign grace of Almighty God.

◄ What Does Ephesians 1:11 Mean? ►
also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

Ephesians 1:11(NASB)

Verse of the Day

The first chapter of Ephesians is weighed down and running over with countless spiritual blessings in heavenly places, which God our Father has freely given to us by grace through faith in His only begotten Son.

He chose us before the foundation of the world. He adopted and accepted us in Christ Jesus our Lord. He redeemed us from slavery to sin and forgave us all our sins, and He also revealed to us who have been made His children, by grace through faith, the glorious mystery of His will.

And here in this verse we discover another stunning reality - that because of our union with Christ, we not only have a wonderful inheritance reserved for us in heaven, but are also part of God's own inheritance.

Source: What Does Ephesians 1:11 Mean?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was your opinion that you just voiced.

Many ,God predestined to be drawn to Jesus, who have never read a Bible, therefore they were chosen by God, they are the elect, also, just because you don’t understand “ predestination “, certainly doesn’t make it untrue.....

This is another opinion, just like yours, I believe theirs.

I have underlined in BOLD what I believe...and understand, my opinion.

Simply put, the “elect of God” are those whom God has predestined to salvation. They are called the “elect” because that word denotes “determining beforehand,” “ordaining,” “deciding ahead of time.” Every four years in the U.S., we “elect” a President—i.e., we choose who will serve in that office. The same goes for God and those who will be saved; God chooses those who will be saved. These are the elect of God.

As it stands, the concept of God electing those who will be saved (predestination) isn’t controversial. It is a biblical truth (John 6:44, Romans 8:28-30, Ephesians 1:4-5). What is controversial is how and in what manner God chooses those who will be saved. Throughout church history, there have been two main views on the doctrine of election. One view, which we will call the prescient or foreknowledge view, teaches that God, through His omniscience, knows those who will in the course of time choose of their own free will to place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ for their salvation. On the basis of this divine foreknowledge, God elects these individuals “before the foundation of the world” (Ephesians 1:4).

The second main view is the Augustinian view, which essentially teaches that God not only divinely elects those who will have faith in Jesus Christ, but also divinely elects to grant to these individuals the faith to believe in Christ. In other words, God’s election unto salvation is not based on a foreknowledge of an individual’s faith, but is based on the free, sovereign grace of Almighty God.

◄ What Does Ephesians 1:11 Mean? ►
also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

Ephesians 1:11(NASB)

Verse of the Day

The first chapter of Ephesians is weighed down and running over with countless spiritual blessings in heavenly places, which God our Father has freely given to us by grace through faith in His only begotten Son.

He chose us before the foundation of the world. He adopted and accepted us in Christ Jesus our Lord. He redeemed us from slavery to sin and forgave us all our sins, and He also revealed to us who have been made His children, by grace through faith, the glorious mystery of His will.

And here in this verse we discover another stunning reality - that because of our union with Christ, we not only have a wonderful inheritance reserved for us in heaven, but are also part of God's own inheritance.

Source: What Does Ephesians 1:11 Mean?
The "US" in Ephesians is all that believe in Jesus, John 3:15-16. Jesus has reconciled us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. You teach falsely if you teach that only a few will be saved because they have been chosen. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. meaning that all sin has been atoned for and that Jesus is Lord, John 3:17.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The "US" in Ephesians is all that believe in Jesus, John 3:15-16. Jesus has reconciled us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. You teach falsely if you teach that only a few will be saved because they have been chosen. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. meaning that all sin has been atoned for and that Jesus is Lord, John 3:17.
Even the demons believed, much more to being reconciled back to God than belief.

If you teach that the whole word will be reconciled back to God, you too teach falsely.

You don’t understand “ predestination “ therefore impossible to even bother discussing with you,

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the demons believed, much more to being reconciled back to God than belief.

If you teach that the whole word will be reconciled back to God, you too teach falsely.

You don’t understand “ predestination “ therefore impossible to even bother discussing with you,
The whole world has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the work and the person of Jesus Christ, I have scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. I have scripture. Nothing is ours unless it is received by faith. You have Calvinist fairy tales.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The whole world has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the work and the person of Jesus Christ, I have scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. I have scripture. Nothing is ours unless it is received by faith. You have Calvinist fairy tales.
Has it...then show me scripture supporting what you say..

That Jesus Christ reconciled the whole world back to him, when he died and was resurrected..

Now show me where the whole world chose to become “ Born Of The Spirit “ for without that, no one will be saved from eternal damnation..and no one will see the Kingdom of God?

You must be Born Again?...your spirit must be Born Again?...that is not Calvin fables.

You have man made religion.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has it...then show me scripture supporting what you say..

That Jesus Christ reconciled the whole world back to him, when he died and was resurrected..

Now show me where the whole world chose to become “ Born Of The Spirit “ for without that, no one will be saved from eternal damnation..and no one will see the Kingdom of God?

You must be Born Again?...your spirit must be Born Again?...that is not Calvin fables.

You have man made religion.
Not everyone wants to be born of God. You have to make a decision for Christ, did you not make a choice to believe Calvinism?

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 3:17.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not everyone wants to be born of God. You have to make a decision for Christ, did you not make a choice to believe Calvinism?

Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 3:17.
All those who God predestined/ chosen to be Born Of The Spirit...they will be , as it wasn’t our choice, it was God’s.

I ask once again.

Support your claim that those who are Born Again, “chose” to be Born Again?

John 15

King James Version

15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those who God predestined/ chosen to be Born Of The Spirit...they will be , as it wasn’t our choice, it was God’s.

I ask once again.

Support your claim that those who are Born Again, “chose” to be Born Again?

John 15​

King James Version​

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning
Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith, John 1:12.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith, John 1:12.
Wrong, we must be Born Of The Spirit....Faith is a gift from God, we aren’t saved not until we become Born Again by the will of God...then we are saved from eternal damnation...you do not choose to be Born Again and I’m still waiting for you to back your claim up, using Gods word?

Romans 8:9
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

New King James Version
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

American Standard Version
But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Berean Study Bible
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
James 2:19
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
New International Version
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

New Living Translation
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

Berean Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, we must be Born Of The Spirit....Faith is a gift from God, we aren’t saved not until we become Born Again by the will of God...then we are saved from eternal damnation...you do not choose to be Born Again and I’m still waiting for you to back your claim up, using Gods word?

Romans 8:9
King James Bible
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

New King James Version
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

American Standard Version
But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Berean Study Bible
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
James 2:19
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
New International Version
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

New Living Translation
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.

English Standard Version
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!

Berean Standard Bible
You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
We are born again when we hear and believe the Gospel. "This only would I learn of you did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?" Hearing and believing the Gospel" Galatians 3:2. 8,000 Jews heard and believed Peter's Gospel and were born again by the Gospel, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. How sad that you cannot hear and believe the truth. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are born again when we hear and believe the Gospel. "This only would I learn of you did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?" Hearing and believing the Gospel" Galatians 3:2. 8,000 Jews heard and believed Peter's Gospel and were born again by the Gospel, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. How sad that you cannot hear and believe the truth. The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.
NO! We are NOT..

We are Born Again by the hand of God..

Even the demons believe and shudder.

We must be “ Born Of The Spirit...still you cannot show me scripture that says you chose to make yourself Born Again, because you say you heard and believe, that does not make you Born Again...that’s what “ you” believe that scripture to be saying..man made religion..

A Born Again has been grafted into the true vine, we were grafted in when God made us Born Again...do you actually know who the true vine is?

Brought from Death to Life​

Jesus was saying that every person without the outpoured Spirit from above is spiritually dead like the dry bones and cannot even see the Kingdom of God. In other words, a person without God’s Holy Spirit is purely “flesh” and has no spiritual eyes, ears or heart to see, hear and comprehend the message that Jesus came to bring. The Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5). The Spirit is like the wind that blows wherever he wishes (John 3:8), so we are absolutely dependent on the Holy Spirit to blow upon dead people to make them alive.

Absolute Importance of Being Born Again​

Scripture is very clear that the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit comes only through the hearing of the Gospel promises (Romans 10:17). Only in the Gospel does the Spirit move to open up a person’s eyes, ears and heart through the Father’s gift of faith (Ephesians 3:8-9). The result is what Paul terms “the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3:5 NASB). Overall, a person must be radically born again by the wind of the Holy Spirit and raised up from the dead in their inner person, like the dry bones in Ezekiel’s vision. Without this radical transformation lived out until death, no one can enter the eternal Kingdom of God.

Praise God, that I am “ Born Again, by his Mighty hand.....an Honour and Privilege to be a child of the most HIGH!!!.

In Jesus Name.....Hallelujah!!..and AMEN!

Psalms 136:12-26​

12 with a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever.
13 to him who divided the Red Sea[a] asunder His love endures forever.
14 and brought Israel through the midst of it, His love endures forever.
15 but swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea; His love endures forever.
16 to him who led his people through the wilderness; His love endures forever.
17 to him who struck down great kings, His love endures forever.
18 and killed mighty kings— His love endures forever.
19 Sihon king of the Amorites His love endures forever.
20 and Og king of Bashan— His love endures forever.
21 and gave their land as an inheritance, His love endures forever.
22 an inheritance to his servant Israel. His love endures forever.
23 He remembered us in our low estate His love endures forever.
24 and freed us from our enemies. His love endures forever.
25 He gives food to every creature. His love endures forever.
26 Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.

John 15

King James Version

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO! We are NOT..

We are Born Again by the hand of God..

Even the demons believe and shudder.

We must be “ Born Of The Spirit...still you cannot show me scripture that says you chose to make yourself Born Again, because you say you heard and believe, that does not make you Born Again...that’s what “ you” believe that scripture to be saying..man made religion..

A Born Again has been grafted into the true vine, we were grafted in when God made us Born Again...do you actually know who the true vine is?

Brought from Death to Life​

Jesus was saying that every person without the outpoured Spirit from above is spiritually dead like the dry bones and cannot even see the Kingdom of God. In other words, a person without God’s Holy Spirit is purely “flesh” and has no spiritual eyes, ears or heart to see, hear and comprehend the message that Jesus came to bring. The Lord told Nicodemus unequivocally, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” (John 3:6). Only the Spirit of the living God can take dry bones, dead in trespasses and rebellion against God, and make them spiritually alive (Ephesians 2:1-5). The Spirit is like the wind that blows wherever he wishes (John 3:8), so we are absolutely dependent on the Holy Spirit to blow upon dead people to make them alive.

Absolute Importance of Being Born Again​

Scripture is very clear that the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit comes only through the hearing of the Gospel promises (Romans 10:17). Only in the Gospel does the Spirit move to open up a person’s eyes, ears and heart through the Father’s gift of faith (Ephesians 3:8-9). The result is what Paul terms “the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3:5 NASB). Overall, a person must be radically born again by the wind of the Holy Spirit and raised up from the dead in their inner person, like the dry bones in Ezekiel’s vision. Without this radical transformation lived out until death, no one can enter the eternal Kingdom of God.

Praise God, that I am “ Born Again, by his Mighty hand.....an Honour and Privilege to be a child of the most HIGH!!!.

In Jesus Name.....Hallelujah!!..and AMEN!

Psalms 136:12-26​

12 with a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever.
13 to him who divided the Red Sea[a] asunder His love endures forever.
14 and brought Israel through the midst of it, His love endures forever.
15 but swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea; His love endures forever.
16 to him who led his people through the wilderness; His love endures forever.
17 to him who struck down great kings, His love endures forever.
18 and killed mighty kings— His love endures forever.
19 Sihon king of the Amorites His love endures forever.
20 and Og king of Bashan— His love endures forever.
21 and gave their land as an inheritance, His love endures forever.
22 an inheritance to his servant Israel. His love endures forever.
23 He remembered us in our low estate His love endures forever.
24 and freed us from our enemies. His love endures forever.
25 He gives food to every creature. His love endures forever.
26 Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.

John 15​

King James Version​

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
Everyone that was saved in the New Testament were saved because the heard and believed the Gospel, Galatians 3:2, Acts 2:41, Acts 4:4, John 3:16 plus many other scriptures. The word "Predestinate" only appears in the Bible 4 times. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that anyone was predestinated to heaven or the hell. Why do you want to believe a lie?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone that was saved in the New Testament were saved because the heard and believed the Gospel, Galatians 3:2, Acts 2:41, Acts 4:4, John 3:16 plus many other scriptures. The word "Predestinate" only appears in the Bible 4 times. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that anyone was predestinated to heaven or the hell. Why do you want to believe a lie?
You need to be Born Again ...without the death and resurrection of Jesus..there would be no Born Again?

Do you actually know what a Born Again is?

You are saved once you have been/ Quickened/ Regenerated/ Born Again....and not before, your spirit needs to be Born Again.....we will have resurrected bodies just like Jesus ..and no...it’s not John Calvin here...it’s the word of God.

1 Corinthians 15:35-55

English Standard Version

The Resurrection Body​

35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body do they come?” 36 You foolish person! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37 And what you sow is not the body that is to be, but a bare kernel, perhaps of wheat or of some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as he has chosen, and to each kind of seed its own body. 39 For not all flesh is the same, but there is one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish. 40 There are heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is of one kind, and the glory of the earthly is of another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.
42 So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”;[a] the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven.48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven.49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall[b]also bear the image of the man of heaven.

Mystery and Victory​

50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:
“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to be Born Again ...without the death and resurrection of Jesus..there would be no Born Again?

Do you actually know what a Born Again is?

You are saved once you have been/ Quickened/ Regenerated/ Born Again....and not before, your spirit needs to be Born Again.....we will have resurrected bodies just like Jesus ..and no...it’s not John Calvin here...it’s the word of God.
You have not been born again, because you don't believe in the work and the person of Jesus Christ for your salvation, Galatians 3:2. John Calvin was a demonic demon.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have not been born again, because you don't believe in the work and the person of Jesus Christ for your salvation, Galatians 3:2. John Calvin was a denomic demon.

I have been Born Again by the Spirit of God..I was chosen and predestined...I believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus...you talk a load of nonsense as we see here...
You are a mere human being..with very limited spiritual knowledge/ understanding.you have shown no scripture that you are Born Again...you are not saved from eternal damnation...not until you become Born Again.....you have no understanding of the spiritual meaning of Born Of The Spirit.

All you talk about is being saved...you are not saved from eternal damnation...not until your spirit has been Born Again...

Spirit gives birth to spirit...not John Calvin....Gods word...now prove his word wrong.?

Without the Spirit you are NONE of His!..biblical!

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have not been born again, because you don't believe in the work and the person of Jesus Christ for your salvation, Galatians 3:2. John Calvin was a demonic demon.
This is not biblical..just your nonsensical nonsense, opinions