The Gospel of Reconciliation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are reconciled back to God when he sent his only Son to earth.....Jesus had to die and be resurrected...that is how we receive his Holy Spirit.....without the death and resurrection of Jesus there would be no Born Again/ regenerated spirit/ Spirit gives birth to spirit ....we are Born Again by his “ Living “ Spirit.

God couldn’t come down fully as he is could he....that is why he sent his Son who was God in the flesh...my belief.

Praise God for his Living Holy Spirit.....

To be reconciled back to God we need

Death and resurrection of Jesus.

Born Again of imperishable seed.......both are needed to be reconciled back to our Spiritual Father in Heaven.

And by his wonderful mercy and grace we have been Born Again of His Spirit.....thanks to Jesus giving up His Spirit so that we in this day and age can receive his Spirit into our heart when God makes us Born Again via His Spirit.

Last edited:

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are reconciled back to God when he sent his only Son to earth.....Jesus had to die and be resurrected...that is how we receive his Holy Spirit.....without the death and resurrection of Jesus there would be no Born Again/ regenerated spirit/ Spirit gives birth to spirit ....we are Born Again by his “ Living “ Spirit.

God couldn’t come down fully as he is could he....that is why he sent his Son who was God in the flesh...my belief.

Praise God for his Living Holy Spirit.....

To be reconciled back to God we need

Death and resurrection of Jesus.

Born Again of imperishable seed.......both are needed to be reconciled back to our Spiritual Father in Heaven.

And by his wonderful mercy and grace we have been Born Again of His Spirit.....thanks to Jesus giving up His Spirit so that we in this day and age can receive his Spirit into our heart when God makes us Born Again via His Spirit.
Can one be born again and not be reconciled?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mystery of Reconciliation !2

Another thing about reconciliation that is an Mystery to the natural man and foolishness, is this, those reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10 , dont have their sins imputed to them as other people do . Check this out 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

See , reconciliation means that the reconciled do not have their sins imputed or charged to them, a whole world of people, jews and gentiles. All the sins the reconciled commit, from birth to the grave, can never be imputed to them. Its not even possible for those reconciled to God to ever die in their sins !

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mystery of Reconciliation !2

Another thing about reconciliation that is an Mystery to the natural man and foolishness, is this, those reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10 , dont have their sins imputed to them as other people do . Check this out 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

See , reconciliation means that the reconciled do not have their sins imputed or charged to them, a whole world of people, jews and gentiles. All the sins the reconciled commit, from birth to the grave, can never be imputed to them. Its not even possible for those reconciled to God to ever die in their sins !
Can one be reconciled and not be born again? Is there a difference between reconciliation and regeneration?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately the natural man wouldn’t understand a word I was saying further up the thread,

As his word says.=
1 Corinthians 2:14
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

New Living Translation
But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

English Standard Version
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Standard Bible
The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Literal Bible
But the natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he is not able to understand them, because spiritually they are discerned

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately the natural man wouldn’t understand a word I was saying further up the thread,

As his word says.=
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

New Living Translation
But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

English Standard Version
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Standard Bible
The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Berean Literal Bible
But the natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he is not able to understand them, because spiritually they are discerned
So then, you do not know the answer to my question. Why not just admit it?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1 Corinthians 13​

New International Version​

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains,but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b]but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1711972588006.gif

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be dodging here, still havimg no answer to my question. I would think that someone, professing to have been born again and having the Spirit speak directly to you, as you do, would know the answer to that rather simple question.

Rightglory

Jun 20, 2012
West Palm Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question I have is why did He need to come and die and be resurrected? You are correct that there would be no "born again" unless there was a reconciliation. What did Christ reconcile? Why was it necessary? To whom did Christ reconcile?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The question I have is why did He need to come and die and be resurrected? You are correct that there would be no "born again" unless there was a reconciliation. What did Christ reconcile? Why was it necessary? To whom did Christ reconcile?
If he hadn’t come died and resurrected.....we’d all be going to “ hell” wouldn’t we....remember we serve a God of unmeasurable mercy, love and grace....

He reconciled himself to us so that we won’t die in total darkness, never knowing him....are you Born Again?

Isn’t it an honour and privilege to have been set free from the shackles of sin and brought to God by his Spirit when he made us Born Again...our spirit became Born Again by the power of Gods Spirit...isn’t that mind blowing?

The Living Spiritual rebirth...Born Of The Spirit.

The testifying with our spirit that we are Gods children, the witness of the Holy Spirit?...of course there is much more to it than that..God drawing us to Jesus, God bringing us to repentance/ Godly sorrow..even initially bringing us to believe in Jesus..he brought us to believe in his Son, ...then gifting us faith, God given faith which is a manifestation of the Spirit, for without the Spirit there is only human belief.

Our spirit must be Born Again only the Spirit of God can breath his Spirit into our spirit and bring it to life in his Son...Spirit gives birth to spirit.that is the supernatural ,spiritual rebirth..only God can do that...via his Spirit...man cannot..God chooses man has no choice in the matter on becoming Born Again as his word says.

Born of the will of God, not of the will of man.
John 1:13
children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

New Living Translation
They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

English Standard Version
who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Berean Standard Bible
children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.

Berean Literal Bible
who were born not of blood, nor of will of flesh, nor of will of man, but of God.

..we do not work to become Born Again it’s an act of God...my testimony and belief.

Bible, King James Version​

Romans

Previous Chapter

Rom.8​

[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
[17] And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
[18] For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
[19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
[20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
[21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
[23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
[24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
[25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we can see it a few different days.

God told adam, in the moment you eat of this tree. you will die. When adam did sin, God killed an innocent animal. and covered adam with its shed blood and skin

The law said that the only way to atonement was the death of an innocent.

Paul said the wage of sin is death.

Of course this is not physical death. Adam did nto die physically until 900 some odd years later.. We are said to be dead in trespasses and sin. yet we are physically alive. it is spiritual death that we are talking about

Jesus became that lamb of God that took away the sin, by dying himself in an act of atonement and redemption in our place.

That is why he died. as Hebrews says, without the shedding of blood. there can be no forgiveness. We who are dead can not be made alive (or born again) unless Jesus was raised on the cross for all mankind (john 3)

however. he will not force us to receive his gift. we have to receive it (john 1: 12)

I hope this makes sense

Rightglory

Jun 20, 2012
West Palm Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he hadn’t come died and resurrected.....we’d all be going to “ hell” wouldn’t we....remember we serve a God of unmeasurable mercy, love and grace....
If Christ did not come to reconcile the world, there would be no eternity. Mankind and the world would simply dissolve to dust from whence we came.
He reconciled himself to us so that we won’t die in total darkness, never knowing him....are you Born Again?
No, Christ reconciled the WORLD to GOD. Col 1:20, II Cor 5:18-19.
Isn’t it an honour and privilege to have been set free from the shackles of sin and brought to God by his Spirit when he made us Born Again...our spirit became Born Again by the power of Gods Spirit...isn’t that mind blowing?
Being set free from the bondage of sin does not mean you will not, or cannot sin. It means that if we desire a union with Christ, we need to repent and ask for forgiveness of our sins, which reconciles us to God II Cor 5:20.
The rest of your post was not germaine to the topic of reconciliation by Christ.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ecclesiastes 7:9

Your Daily Verse - Ecclesiastes 7:9
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.

View attachment 43952
But are there not 12 fruits rather than only 9?

Re 22:2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
The others which I have found are located in parts of the scripture other than Gal 5:22. Try these: Eph 4:2, Phil 1:11, II Cor 6:6, II Peter 1:5, Col. 3:12 and Rom 5:3

A long while ago I spent some time working on it, but was never able to pin point precisely which ones would be the other 3. The difficulty for me it seems is that some single fruits are called by more than one name:
Love
Charity
Joy
Peace
Longsuffering
Patience
Gentleness
Kindness
Goodness
Godliness
Faith
Meekness
Lowliness
Humility
Temperance
Pureness
Virtue
Knowledge
Diligence

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But are there not 12 fruits rather than only 9?

Re 22:2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
The others which I have found are located in parts of the scripture other than Gal 5:22. Try these: Eph 4:2, Phil 1:11, II Cor 6:6, II Peter 1:5, Col. 3:12 and Rom 5:3

A long while ago I spent some time working on it, but was never able to pin point precisely which ones would be the other 3. The difficulty for me it seems is that some single fruits are called by more than one name:
Love
Charity
Joy
Peace
Longsuffering
Patience
Gentleness
Kindness
Goodness
Godliness
Faith
Meekness
Lowliness
Humility
Temperance
Pureness
Virtue
Knowledge
Diligence
Thank you and noted.xx..

Reactions: amadeus

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being set free from the bondage of sin does not mean you will not, or cannot sin
A Born Again does not sin because they have been Born Again of imperishable seed?

Biblical...what does Born Again of imperishable seed mean?

I ask again are you Born Again?

Did you also understand the scripture I posted?

Discussion is a two way process..not a one way process?

1 John 3:9 KJV​

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

KJV: King James Version

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Christ did not come to reconcile the world, there would be no eternity. Mankind and the world would simply dissolve to dust from whence we came.
Scripture please?

If Christ did not come died and was resurrected...so that we can become Born Again children..by receiving his Spirit, when, Spirit gives birth to spirit....then we would not spend eternity with God....we would spend it in hell.

Where has God been if he hasn’t been around for ever?...

Deut.33:27: The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. 1 Tim 1:17: Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Our bodies go back into the ground our spirit goes back to God..

No, Christ reconciled the WORLD to GOD. Col 1:20, II Cor 5:18-19.
Christ was God in the flesh?
Being set free from the bondage of sin does not mean you will not, or cannot sin. It means that if we desire a union with Christ, we need to repent and ask for forgiveness of our sins, which reconciles us to God II Cor 5:20.
The rest of your post was not germaine to the topic of reconciliation by Christ.
Already answered this.

All of my post was to do with reconciled back to God.

We are reconciled back to God via his Spirit...when he makes us Born Again.

I see you make no points on how we must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God?

Last edited:

Rightglory

Jun 20, 2012
West Palm Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we can see it a few different days.

God told adam, in the moment you eat of this tree. you will die. When adam did sin, God killed an innocent animal. and covered adam with its shed blood and skin

The law said that the only way to atonement was the death of an innocent.

Paul said the wage of sin is death.

Of course this is not physical death. Adam did nto die physically until 900 some odd years later.. We are said to be dead in trespasses and sin. yet we are physically alive. it is spiritual death that we are talking about
This is what so many are missing regarding the fall of man. True, Adam broke the perfect relationship he had with God. But the consequence of that sin was death. Rom 5:12. That death was physical. God told Adam that he would return to dust. Gen 3:19. Adam lost for mankind and the world an eternal existence. Man was created to be eternal, not to die. Mankind became mortal, subject to death at any time. We live a life of survival. This is not life.
Jesus became that lamb of God that took away the sin, by dying himself in an act of atonement and redemption in our place.
Christ accomplished two things by His life/death/resurrection. The most important, primary work of Christ was to overcome death. Christ took on our human nature in order to raise that nature to life. Heb 2:9 Heb 2:14-16. Rom 5:18, Rom 8:20-22, I Cor 15:21-22, I Cor 15:53-54.
He also made a sacrifice for sin so that He could have union with man in this life as well as for an eternity. This sacrifice made forgiveness of sin possible.
Overcomeing death requires a resurrection of our natures. A sacrifice for sin does not require a resurreciton. It requires the shedding of blood only.
That is why he died. as Hebrews says, without the shedding of blood. there can be no forgiveness. We who are dead can not be made alive (or born again) unless Jesus was raised on the cross for all mankind (john 3)
Yes, death needed to be overcome first. Because it was, we now can have forgiveness because of His sacrifice for sin.
however. he will not force us to receive his gift. we have to receive it (john 1: 12)

I hope this makes sense
He forced the reconciliation on us. After all, it was His creation that He was saving. However, mankind is free to choose whether he will accept the call to union with God, or can reject it. We have the same condition now as Adam had in the beginning.
Adam was created to be eternal and in union with God. Adam's sin broke the relationship but also suffered death. God recreated the world through Christ, so that man was again eternal, and now we also have a choice, seek life or death.
This is explained in I Cor 15:45-49 What Adam did was reversed by Christ by doing it in the opposite sequence.
To clarify this. Adam lost spiritual union first, the suffered physical death. Christ suffered death, physical first, then spiritual was possible.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The rest of your post was not germaine to the topic of reconciliation by Christ
Do you actually read posts and scripture that members post?

Please explain this scripture?..thank you.

Bible, King James Version​

Romans

Previous Chapter

Rom.8​

[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
[6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
[7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
[12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[15] For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
[17] And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
[18] For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
[19] For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
[20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
[21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22] For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
[23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
[24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
[25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
[26] Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

[31] What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
[32] He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
[35] Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
[36] As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
[37] Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.