The great harlot Rev 17, 18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Constantine legalized Christianity.. he made it possible for what was the popular Church of the time to grow and flourish.

Reactions: Josho

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Constantine legalized Christianity.. he made it possible for what was the popular Church of the time to grow and flourish.
..as he demanded drastic doctrinal changes to it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Before Constantine converted to Christianity, many Christians were dying in the Roman Empire.

Saint Florian is an example, in 304AD he got put to death for refusing to worship and offer sacrifices to the false Roman gods.

Not too many years after that Christianity became widespread across Rome and Italy.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They couldn't kills Christians with lions because they became kittens in the Arena.. they had to resort to head chopping which turned them into evil people and it made their souls ... grieve. I have read stories that when they chop Saint heads off... female ones.. it wouldn't cut. So the Empire faith spread faster!

Constantine saved his baptism for his death. He had already been given a revelation from God at the river.

'by this sign you will conquer"

He was so convinced he declared himself the 13th apostle. That right there is amazing!

Notice I write this stuff by heart.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Rome is the source of the RCC, not anything else. Your RCC founder, Constantine, made Christianity legal in Rome....with some exceptions.
Then, ummmmm, WHY did you FAIL so many times to give us the name of the Document, Einstein?
Seven times I asked you for it - and SEVEN TIMES you failed.

don't you ever get tired of being publicly humiliated?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep we will all find out one day. ;)

... after it's too late for most when they've taken the mark of the beast and received that punishment.

As for me, I prefer to know before that great and terrible day so that I can prepare myself and my household. But some people like to be SURPRISED!

1 Thess.5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
... after it's too late for most when they've taken the mark of the beast and received that punishment.

As for me, I prefer to know before that great and terrible day so that I can prepare myself and my household. But some people like to be SURPRISED!

1 Thess.5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Bobby Jo

So is that mark of the Beast out yet?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant need to say the RCC is the beast church in the end times. . its silly to say Jesus and Mary are the beast church.

You'll never see the gates of hell prevail against any Mary Churches.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is that mark of the Beast out yet?

It's not expected until after Russia and Iran attack Israel from the North and East respectively, and Sudan and Lybia attack Israel from the South; and China cleans up the mess; -- which may happen between now and possibly the end of the year. And then the U.N. will step in and issue the Mark of the Beast.

Are you in a hurry? Have you prepared yourself and your household with provisions (BAG), and barter (PURSE), and self defense (SWORD)? If not, it takes a LOT of time and effort, so you might think about starting.

Bobby Jo

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think a faith in Marian Churches is nutso? Why do you not guys not know Mary and Jesus.. only just Paul? Paul used to beat up his Church.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, ummmmm, WHY did you FAIL so many times to give us the name of the Document, Einstein?
Seven times I asked you for it - and SEVEN TIMES you failed.

don't you ever get tired of being publicly humiliated?
Is the RCC based out of Israel?

Out of the U.S.?

Out of Iraq?

No, only out of Rome where she originated.

She feels right at home.

She is your Roman heritage.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, why don't you give us a list, Einstein?
Oh - and back it up with documented historical evidence . . .
You know....

You are an ecumenical Roman.

You are a proselyte of Constantine.

You serve under a proud heritage of former conquerers that murdered millions to become the ecumenical super power that she now is.

What a diabolical heritage you serve,

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Woman in Gen 3:15 is Mary.. so we know there is a Woman Church.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Woman in Gen 3:15 is Mary.. so we know there is a Woman Church.
Mary is not her son's personal bride.

She is an equal member of countless millions of saints referred to as "the bride".

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know!

God the Father took his bride.. Mary.

This little trinket says so. The Miraculous medal.

two-hearts-undivided.jpg

2 hearts in heaven!

True Catholics believe Mary is God's church. And everyone against her are the thy seed people.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know!

God the Father took his bride.. Mary.

This little trinket says so. The Miraculous medal.

two-hearts-undivided.jpg

2 hearts in heaven!

True Catholics believe Mary is God's church. And everyone against her are the thy seed people.
The Father married Mary???

She is the queen of heaven?

There is a Father, Mother and Son God?

Does Bread of Life believe this too?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God came thru the Queen he chose.. and turned into the Son Of God.

Wow the implications! It means your parents do not matter to God. That's why he says to leave them.. and seek a wife. Mark 10:6-9 I think.