The GREAT TRIBULATION Has Begun!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me how this works.... from one side of the mouth God's love toward his creatures is proclaimed then from the other side of the same mouth God's wrath is proclaimed??

Have we misunderstood something? or is God schizophrenic?
Galatians 6:7KJV
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Romans 9:20-23KJV
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
that's not an answer...that's a cop out!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great tribulation starts as Jesus said when the abomination of desolation spoken of by daniel the prophet is seen standing in the holy place.

Since there is of yet no temple (Plans are in the works to rebuild the temple as we speak) there can be no AOD. so the great tribulation could not have begun

we also have the beginning of the 7 years with the prince of the people who destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD will confirm a covenant for 1 week (7 years) which has not yet happened.

I do believe we are in the birth pangs of matt 24. and they keep getting closer and closer and more extreme

Reactions: Helen

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all knew this thread was inevitable. I haven't seen one exactly like this in my time here, but surely there have been a few, I'm guessing.

By what I've seen of the most outspoken voices here, this won't be a fair fight, but that's ok. True Christians were meant to battle giants. And it is God's fight, not ours.

It truly seems silly to even have to debate this, but there are those here with great power who cannot allow this view to stand. It goes against everything they are here to stifle.

If I had the authority, I would completely exclude any debate about Pre-Trib Rapture in this thread because it will no doubt be used extensively to detour this thread and become the war cry of those who oppose the position of the OP; it has been extensively, and repeatedly, proven to be false and I, personally, will not discuss it herein. Unfortunately, it is fair game and the best we can hope for is to completely ignore that aspect of debate in this thread. For those interested in discussing the Titled position, please refrain from addressing Pre-Trib and stick to the information being presented to discuss this case. Any and all scriptural proof otherwise to counter the views of the OP are welcomed.

The Seven Seals are a good place to start to build my case that this has begun. The First Seal presents the Antichrist. (Revelation 6:1-2) He rides a white horse (has a holy appearance), speaks of peace (his message seems caring), and gives the widely-assumed impression of having the people's best interest at heart. This marks the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

Not only do all of these characteristics fit the Pope and the Vatican church perfectly, but it is very interesting to note the recent statement by the Pope that it is perfectly ok for people to take the Jab despite the use of fetal cells in its makeup. (There are countless news articles about this - easy to find)

Within the description of the First Seal is the giving of a Crown to the Antichrist. This gives him great power and authority from the devil to administer his way throughout the world. Would you find it interesting to know that the word 'Crown' in Spanish, Italian and Latin is 'Corona'? The Vatican city's only official language is Italian; and Latin has long been known as a Biblical language. Many of the books concerning spells and ritual magic, as well as parameters for occultic sacrifice, are also written in Latin.

The Second Seal
introduces great warfare upon the earth. It is symbolized by a rider with a large sword upon a fiery red horse. Red symbolizes blood and martyrdom and the Bible is clear that many will die fighting against the power of the Antichrist in the end times.

"When He opened the Second Seal, ... out came another horse, bright red, Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, ..."
Revelation 6:3-4

If you can't see, through the past two decades, many signs of continuing world calamities as well as the inevitable disaster that is right around the corner due to the Jab mandates all over the world, you will also refuse to see that we are very clearly within the beginning of the Great Tribulation ... and you will not prepare your soul for what is to come until it is too late.

Sometimes I think that as well Gen, but I don't think it has. Just prior to the start of it, you should see the governments, likely headed up by the UN, turn on false religion, which should usher in the great tribulation, and then ultimately the return of Jesus. I believe we are very close to it for sure.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

FALSE

Matt 24:
[1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, AND of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the BEGINNING OF SORROWS.

* Sorrows...Greek, Synonymous with "Birth pangs", which IS intolerable Pain, that Preseeds the actual Birth.
* Divers places...are isolated events, here and there places. This Nation, not another Nation.

* WHEN..."anyone" ON EARTH.... HAVING FAITH "IN GOD" ......SEES....OBSERVES;

Matt 24:
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand...!!)

UNDERSTAND...
WHEN...one Observes an Utterly Detested, Unholy THING, Being WORLDY, GLOBALLY, exalted "AS" (God) and WORLDLY, GLOBALLY, "Thing"..."CLAIMING"...."TO BE" (God)....

WARNING...

FLEE, FROM Jerusalem, FROM Israel, TO the mountains...ie...MT ZION.

UNDERSTAND...
WHO, is being WARNED...TO FLEE Their
Sacred City...Their Nation.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...are called by God...Gods People, "ISRAEL".
....IT is the SAME, WHO...are Tribes of Israel.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...First believed IN GOD.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...First believed IN JESUS, the Christ Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO....First taught the Jews of Judah and ALL the scattered Tribes, OF Jesus the Christ, their Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...were LEAD Wayward, BY "false prophets", (posers, Jesus Himself CALLED; HYPOCRITES).. TO REJECT ... Jesus, THEIR, Christ Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...God IS DIRECTING TO FLEE TO Mt. ZION, "where"..."THEY" shall BE TOLD, TAUGHT, FED....

Gods TRUTH ....BY and THROUGH, Gods SENT..."holy Servants";
144,000 ... virgin men, 12,000 of each of the 12 Tribes...with AN "overseeing" LAMB in their midst.

....IT is God Himself, Fulfilling His Promise TO His People ISRAEL...TO SAVE THEM... BEFORE ... God SENDS DOWN From Heaven... His GREAT Tribulation....OF: UTTER Suffering OF Pain, Indignation, and Ultimate, DESTRUCTION UPON the Earth and ALL Corrupt "inhabitants" Remaining UPON the Earth.... (distinguished BY:
Not having Gods Seal...and Expressly having the MARK of the Beast, (they being Sealed unto the Beast "OF" the world.)

No.
The beginning of this Earths Days of Tribulation, sent down from Heaven, has not begun.
No.
Gods Great Tribulation of Global suffering, pain, and destruction has not begun.

The WORLD, IS presently suffering, foretold:
DIVERS/DIVERSE/here and there "SORROWS"...."BIRTH PANGS"...
"Agreements" AND "Divisions" of Nations...
"Agreements" AND "Divisions of citizens, groups, classes, individuals, of Peoples".

The Observation....The Daily, discussions, debates, reports...
Fear, Mandates, Demands, Propaganda, Threats, Silencing, Accusing, Divisions, Separations, Forcing;
* IS noticeably...the day by day INCREASE OF the PRESENT Sorrows.
* IS noticeably...the day by day...INCREASE:
* OF WHO is (speaking, advocating) Fleeing TO ... the WORLDS preaching of Comfort, Safety, relief FROM Sorrows...
* OF WHO is (speaking, advocating) Fleeing TO ... GODS preaching of Comfort, Safety, relief FROM Sorrows...AND FROM subjection to the days of the Lambs Wrath, the Devils Wrath and Gods Great Wrath.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last year, I thought the great tribulation had come...while during the same time, I'd come off of some medication too quickly...Lol! :eek:

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've heard of the story no doubt of the boy who cried wolf?.....yes, the many false alarms set the people up to disregard the call when the wolf actually did appear.
Be assured, the tribulation expected will have an intensity that dwarfs what is going on currently.
The Tribulation is an ever-increasing event that follows the opening of the Seals described in Revelation 6.

You make it out like the world is in great peace and all people and markets are at full ease, QT. I'll be the first to admit that I don't follow the News much at all, but even I can see mass unrest and issues all over the world right now. Have you seen/heard what's going on in Australia or the Texas border? There is a level of unrest and upheaval taking place all over the world that is undeniable. To claim otherwise is to practice deceit.

Tell me how this works.... from one side of the mouth God's love toward his creatures is proclaimed then from the other side of the same mouth God's wrath is proclaimed??

Not all creatures ARE God's and He certainly doesn't love the wicked of the world. Yet, His Wrath is not for some time to come. The Tribulation is NOT God's Wrath.

Come on, QT. I know YOU know better than that.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I think that as well Gen, but I don't think it has. Just prior to the start of it, you should see the governments, likely headed up by the UN, turn on false religion, which should usher in the great tribulation, and then ultimately the return of Jesus. I believe we are very close to it for sure.
Are you saying the governments will be devout Christian?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

FALSE

Matt 24:
[1] And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
[2] And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
[3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, AND of the end of the world?
[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the BEGINNING OF SORROWS.

* Sorrows...Greek, Synonymous with "Birth pangs", which IS intolerable Pain, that Preseeds the actual Birth.
* Divers places...are isolated events, here and there places. This Nation, not another Nation.

* WHEN..."anyone" ON EARTH.... HAVING FAITH "IN GOD" ......SEES....OBSERVES;

Matt 24:
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand...!!)

UNDERSTAND...
WHEN...one Observes an Utterly Detested, Unholy THING, Being WORLDY, GLOBALLY, exalted "AS" (God) and WORLDLY, GLOBALLY, "Thing"..."CLAIMING"...."TO BE" (God)....

WARNING...

FLEE, FROM Jerusalem, FROM Israel, TO the mountains...ie...MT ZION.

UNDERSTAND...
WHO, is being WARNED...TO FLEE Their
Sacred City...Their Nation.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...are called by God...Gods People, "ISRAEL".
....IT is the SAME, WHO...are Tribes of Israel.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...First believed IN GOD.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...First believed IN JESUS, the Christ Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO....First taught the Jews of Judah and ALL the scattered Tribes, OF Jesus the Christ, their Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...were LEAD Wayward, BY "false prophets", (posers, Jesus Himself CALLED; HYPOCRITES).. TO REJECT ... Jesus, THEIR, Christ Messiah.
....IT is the SAME, WHO...God IS DIRECTING TO FLEE TO Mt. ZION, "where"..."THEY" shall BE TOLD, TAUGHT, FED....

Gods TRUTH ....BY and THROUGH, Gods SENT..."holy Servants";
144,000 ... virgin men, 12,000 of each of the 12 Tribes...with AN "overseeing" LAMB in their midst.

....IT is God Himself, Fulfilling His Promise TO His People ISRAEL...TO SAVE THEM... BEFORE ... God SENDS DOWN From Heaven... His GREAT Tribulation....OF: UTTER Suffering OF Pain, Indignation, and Ultimate, DESTRUCTION UPON the Earth and ALL Corrupt "inhabitants" Remaining UPON the Earth.... (distinguished BY:
Not having Gods Seal...and Expressly having the MARK of the Beast, (they being Sealed unto the Beast "OF" the world.)

No.
The beginning of this Earths Days of Tribulation, sent down from Heaven, has not begun.
No.
Gods Great Tribulation of Global suffering, pain, and destruction has not begun.

The WORLD, IS presently suffering, foretold:
DIVERS/DIVERSE/here and there "SORROWS"...."BIRTH PANGS"...
"Agreements" AND "Divisions" of Nations...
"Agreements" AND "Divisions of citizens, groups, classes, individuals, of Peoples".

The Observation....The Daily, discussions, debates, reports...
Fear, Mandates, Demands, Propaganda, Threats, Silencing, Accusing, Divisions, Separations, Forcing;
* IS noticeably...the day by day INCREASE OF the PRESENT Sorrows.
* IS noticeably...the day by day...INCREASE:
* OF WHO is (speaking, advocating) Fleeing TO ... the WORLDS preaching of Comfort, Safety, relief FROM Sorrows...
* OF WHO is (speaking, advocating) Fleeing TO ... GODS preaching of Comfort, Safety, relief FROM Sorrows...AND FROM subjection to the days of the Lambs Wrath, the Devils Wrath and Gods Great Wrath.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken, you are arguing an argument that is not in line with the OP at all. You are arguing that the Wrath of God, which doesn't come until the very end of the Tribulation period, has not begun yet. Many of you are doing this to deflect from the point of the OP.

The very verses you cite describe the beginning of the Tribulation period, and all that it entails. The verses you purposely left out, 9-14, are part of that description.

Jesus does not say "The beginning of the Tribulation period will be marked by this specific event." Interestingly, though, He does make some very significant statements in verse 21 & 29 of that very chapter you are quoting from.

"For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
Matthew 24:21
"Immediately after THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS ..."
Matthew 24:29

He is referencing the events that He has just laid out in the verses leading up to that point and states that when they are done, the Wrath of God will commence with the gathering of the elect and so forth. This thread is about the events PRIOR to that.

The Great Tribulation consists of all the world calamities and miseries of people all over the world PRIOR to the end which will THEN be the Ultimate Wrath of God. It is not, by any means, premature to claim that we are likely in the very beginnings of the Tribulation period at this time. Consider ALL THINGS taking place in every country all over the world right now.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great tribulation starts as Jesus said when the abomination of desolation spoken of by daniel the prophet is seen standing in the holy place.

Since there is of yet no temple (Plans are in the works to rebuild the temple as we speak) there can be no AOD. so the great tribulation could not have begun

we also have the beginning of the 7 years with the prince of the people who destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD will confirm a covenant for 1 week (7 years) which has not yet happened.

I do believe we are in the birth pangs of matt 24. and they keep getting closer and closer and more extreme

Agree...
Time of Sorrows IS NOW, and increasing.

Matt 24: reveals FOREKNOWLEDGE of Days of TRIBULATION, that comes down from Heaven.

Rev 6: reveals WHAT shall Occur according to the Foreknowledge...
....Days of Tribulation, coming down from Heaven...as SEAL One is Opened, followed by INCREASE, as EACH of the 7 SEALS ARE OPENED....
OPENED IN HEAVEN...
OPENED BY the LAMB of GOD...
KNOWLEDGE reveals...IT IS DAYS OF THE LAMBS WRATH.

Rev 12 ....reveals...
Days of the WRATH of the DEVIL

Rev 14...Rev 15....Impending Foreknowledge of Effects of Gods Wrath.

Rev 16 ...Reveals Gods "GREAT" Wrath BEGINNING poured out of Vial 1...continuing with INCREASE suffering and devastation...per the pouring out of each of the 7 vials.

The Days of the Lambs Tribulation...
The Days of the Devils Tribulation...
And Definately the Days of Gods Tribulation...
HAVE NOT BEGUN.

While the OP, personally expressed to me, THIS OP was NOT About WRATH...but the OP himself continued to speak about WRATH...
"As if" ....Tribulation coming down from Heaven has nothing to do with Gods Wrath"...
Amounts to no more than...
A "bogus precursor", that Tribulation Sent down from Heaven, has nothing to do with Gods Wrath.
In FACT....the END days of Tribulation...ARE EXPRESSLY Acts of God, Sent down from Heaven, Because of Gods Anger, Expressed by His Wrath, and Acts of Tribulation UPON the Earth and INHABITANTS of the Earth.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@GEN2REV
I haven’t read this thread yet , but will after I post mine.

…Have to disagree with the OP.

We ain’t seen nothing yet. I’d like to believe that it has begun , and this easy. I don’t like suffering and thought I’d be gone long before 80.

I believe we are in the early pains of it, yet it will get much much darker yet when it begins. ….and we’ll know it for sure , no one will have to tell us hits begun!

when I was in pre-labour with my first baby , I said to my mum -“ This is not as bad as I thought it would be.”
She laugh and said - “Just you wait my girl, it will come..”

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Days of the Lambs Tribulation...
Can you present any scripture to identify this?

Been studying the Bible for well over a decade and I've never heard of this. If it's not in the Bible, it's man-made doctrine.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And having both love and wrath is not a hard concept.

We have love for our children but wrath for the child molester or murderer - thus we have both love and wrath.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, you are arguing an argument that is not in line with the OP at all. You are arguing that the Wrath of God, which doesn't come until the very end of the Tribulation period, has not begun yet. Many of you are doing this to deflect from the point of the OP.

I include, what Scripture includes...
You say...."the Great Tribulation HAS BEGUN".

Regardless of WHICH version you favor...
1) Tribulations that come down from Heaven, BY Gods Authority...ARE expressly Because of Gods ANGER, which He reveals TO this world, BY HIS WRATH, THROUGH Acts of Tribulation. (Suffering, devastation, destroying, ON A HUGH SCALE ... "not small scale, here and there".)

THE foretold Prophecy of what MUST OCCUR, BEFORE .... the GRAND WRATH of God....
IS...Birth pangs.
Followed BY...the Lambs Wrath
....Saving of SOME.
Followed By...the Devils Wrath
....Saving of SOME.
Followed BY....
.... THE ENTIRE REMAINDER OF THE EARTHS OCCUPANTS HEARING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, effect BY A holy Angel of God and "THEY" being SAVED THEN...or NOT.
Followed BY...
....Saving of NONE corrupt.

You are preaching....the "GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN"......
WHEN....the BIRTH PANGS...have not yet passed.
WHEN....the 7 Seals, 7 Trumps have not yet manifested or passed.

The very verses you cite describe the beginning of the Tribulation period, and all that it entails. The verses you purposely left out, 9-14, are part of that description.

Your OP is bogus and some of your comments stray from the Scriptural facts.

"Immediately after THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS ..."
Matthew 24:29

He is referencing the events that He has just laid out in the verses leading up to that point and states that when they are done, the Wrath of God will commence with the gathering of the elect and so forth. This thread is about the events PRIOR to that.

The Great Tribulation consists of all the world calamities and miseries of people all over the world PRIOR to the end which will THEN be the Ultimate Wrath of God. It is not, by any means, premature to claim that we are likely in the very beginnings of the Tribulation period at this time. Consider ALL THINGS taking place in every country all over the world right now.

Tribulations and Trials BY men UPON the Earth and UPON men on the Earth, is nothing new.

Tribulations and Trials BY God UPON the Earth and UPON men on the Earth, is nothing new.

Noah's "personal" LONG TIME, hearing, learning, believing, trials, tribulations, preparing, preaching Foreknowledge given Noah (approx 120 years)....
Foreknowledge FOR Gods Anger, TO BE Manifested BY and THROUGH Gods Wrath, UPON the Face of the Earth, and UPON all Terrestrial things, ON the Face of the Earth...Great Tribulation UPON the Face of the Earth....

^^^ REFLECTION....ON NOAH'S DAYS....AFTER THE FACT....is referenced as A PAST, a FIRST, Great Tribulation.

Matt 24:
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

* Reflecting....on Noah's days...Foreknowledge;
The step by step knowledge that would effect the earth's corrupt inhabitants...
* Reflecting....Noah a preacher of Gods righteousness.
* Reflecting...the whole world was corrupt.
* Reflecting...through history; the corrupt routinely; agitate, mock, ignore, deny, reject, instigate against, etc. those IN Faith IN God...
* Reflecting...Specific "Corrupt", of the world in Noah's Day, "NOT identified", by name, or specific Acts.
* DID Noah suffer being mocked? his works sabotaged? his preaching rejected? Etc. ? "LIKELY".... (as historical human nature reveals repetative acts)... WHICH ARE Tribulations men suffer, at the hands of men.
* Reflecting....
The WAY and Direction of Gods PLAN...for NOAH to ESCAPE...Gods Anger, Gods Wrath, Gods Tribulation sent down from Heaven, to destroy the Face of the Earth and it's corrupt Inhabitants.
* Reflecting...
Nothing new under the sun. What was shall be.

* FOREKNOWLEDGE...
* ANOTHER GREAT TRIBULATION IS COMING..
* Years of Tribulations ... (of men) LEAD UP to the Tribulations ... (SORROWS) that will COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN.
* TRIBULATION(S) WILL AGAIN COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN
(of, by, through Gods Authority & Power)....BECAUSE of Gods Anger, Gods Wrath.
* EVERY INHABITANT "OF" and "ON" the EARTH...ARE "OFFERED" Foreknowledge:
OF.... HOW TO ESCAPE ALL or PAORTIONS of Gods Tribulations that shall AGAIN come down from Heaven.
* EVERY INHABITANT "OF" and "ON" the Earth .... "SHALL BE GIVEN"... Foreknowledge OF Gods "TRIBULATION(S)" and "ULTIMATE INCREASED" "TRIBULATION(S)
* BEFORE...
God DESTROYS the corrupt Earth and it's corrupt inhabitants.

IF.... IF a person reads, studies, understands THE "FIRST" Tribulation(S) by men...and GREAT TRIBULATION sent down from Heaven...AND RESULT.
AND
* The ORDER and WAY OF Noah's ESCAPE...
AND
Reads, studies, understands THE "LAST" Tribulation(S) by men...and LAST GREAT TRIBULATION sent down from Heaven...AND RESULT to be manifested...
* ANY man could FREELY "choose", TO BE secure TO ESCAPE GREAT TRIBULATIONS foretold to come down from Heaven.

Learn the differences...between:
* Man on man tribulations.
* Gods "intermittent" tribulations; small scale "here and there" ie divers places.
* Gods "increased" tribulations; 1/3 world destructions.
* God "ultimate" tribulations; total world destructions.
* Scriptural WARNINGS...TO ESCAPE.
* Scripture KNOWLEDGE..HOW TO ESCAPE.
* Scriptural UNDERSTANDING...WHEN ESCAPE is no longer an option.

YOUR OP "implies"...the world HAS ENTERED the POINT, ESCAPE is no longer an option...

THAT ^ is not true.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you present any scripture to identify this?

Been studying the Bible for well over a decade and I've never heard of this. If it's not in the Bible, it's man-made doctrine.

Your question is about this...ie the Lambs Wrath.

Rev 6:1...Lamb opening Seal 1
Rev 6:3...Lamb opening Seal 2
Rev 6:5...Lamb opening Seal 3
Rev 6:7...Lamb opening Seal 4
Rev 6:9...Lamb opening Seal 5
Rev 6:12.Lamb opening Seal 6

Rev 6: (men Pleading for mts.& rock to hide them)...
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(Men recognizing the Wrath of the Lamb.... is come, HAS arrived.
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Glory to God,
Taken

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR OP "implies"...the world HAS ENTERED the POINT, ESCAPE is no longer an option...

THAT ^ is not true.
Very little of what you posted was even worth responding to. What you state above is not true, certainly not just because YOU claim it to be.

I have made crystal clear repeatedly, from the OP to this very post, that this thread is in reference to The Tribulation period that is PRIOR to The Wrath of God within the 7 Trumpets. The Wrath of God is, like you refer to it, the point of no return.

Your question is about this...ie the Lambs Wrath.

Rev 6:1...Lamb opening Seal 1
Rev 6:3...Lamb opening Seal 2
Rev 6:5...Lamb opening Seal 3
Rev 6:7...Lamb opening Seal 4
Rev 6:9...Lamb opening Seal 5
Rev 6:12.Lamb opening Seal 6
I have also made clear TWICE that the topic of this thread deals with only the first TWO Seals. The later Seals bring about the Wrath of God. You are PURPOSELY confusing the two, over and over.
Rev 6: (men Pleading for mts.& rock to hide them)...
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(Men recognizing the Wrath of the Lamb.... is come, HAS arrived.
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
And from THIS, I now understand where you got the Lamb's Wrath, which AGAIN is referencing the Wrath of God in the final part of the Seals. The Sixth Seal, which is the verse 16 above, is the first seal to cause worldwide destruction. The 7th brings silence in heaven which inaugurates the beginning of the major devastation of the 7 Trumpets. Revelation 8:6

The seventh seal. When the Lamb opens the seventh seal, “there was silence in heaven for about half an hour” (Revelation 8:1). The judgments that lead up to the close of the tribulation are now visible in the scroll and are so severe that a solemn silence falls upon all of heaven. The seventh seal obviously introduces the next series of judgments, for John immediately sees seven angels who are handed seven trumpets ready to sound (verse 2). An eighth angel takes a censer and burns “much incense” in it, representing the prayers of God’s people (verses 3–4). The angel then took the same censer, “filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake” (verse 5).
What are the seven seals of Revelation? | GotQuestions.org

I'm sorry that this thread doesn't support your Pre-Trib Rapture hopes and dreams. Be mad at the Bible, not me.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very little of what you posted was even worth responding to. What you state above is not true, certainly not just because YOU claim it to be.

I have made crystal clear repeatedly, from the OP to this very post, that this thread is in reference to The Tribulation period that is PRIOR to The Wrath of God within the 7 Trumpets. The Wrath of God is, like you refer to it, the point of no return.

I have also made clear TWICE that the topic of this thread deals with only the first TWO Seals. The later Seals bring about the Wrath of God. You are PURPOSELY confusing the two, over and over.
And from THIS, I now understand where you got the Lamb's Wrath, which AGAIN is referencing the Wrath of God in the final part of the Seals. The Sixth Seal, which is the verse 16 above, is the first seal to cause worldwide destruction. The 7th brings silence in heaven which inaugurates the beginning of the major devastation of the 7 Trumpets. Revelation 8:6

What are the seven seals of Revelation? | GotQuestions.org

I'm sorry that this thread doesn't support your Pre-Trib Rapture hopes and dreams. Be mad at the Bible, not me.

* YOUR OP...The Great Tribulation has Begun.
* YOUR Opening POST..."Lets BEGIN with the SEVEN SEALS"...
* YOUR request...refrain from talking about the "RAPTURE".
* YOUR disconnect statement.of Wrath and the Great Tribulation.

YOUR RESPONSES....
* Your Mention of Multiple Seals, while claiming you are addressing ONLY the first two Seals.
* Your Repeated Mention of the RAPTURE.
* Your Repeated Mention of Wrath.

It is clear, YOU can begin an OP, and identify Restrictions you would like for limited discussion..."FOR OTHERS"....but clearly NOT "yourself".

Then, YOU can make SNARKY accusations...
* YOU expressly mentioned the SEVEN SEALS....and so did I.
* YOU expressly mentioned the RAPTURE....I did not.

* and YOU expressly end your comment with:

IF I am mad at anything, I'll decide that!
FYI...me being mad at the Bible is a ridiculaous notion dreamt up in your mind.
FYI...me being mad at you, is a waste of my time, I did not dream up or consider.

IF, you think "the Great Tribulation has begun"....and that beginning IS per the first two seals being OPENED, that could have clearly been your opening statement, but wasn't.
Nothing in your follow up posts....REVEAL any source, facts, of TWO seals having been OPENED IN HEAVEN, NOR do you REVEAL any WAY to Verify your claim, per your OP.

Just another OP, of Opinions, and opportunity to make snarky remarks toward anyone who does not agree with your Opinions.

YAWN.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I believe we learn about the All-Knowing aspect of God when we observe His dealings with His Creation. Before the beginning of the Universe and human life He knows in advance it will be spoiled by sin but goes ahead with bringing all things into existence so that we can be made aware of His power, both to create and destroy, and also to show mercy and perform justice. All this intersects in Christ at the Cross which is the solution to the problem of the sin-spoiled Universe that will eventually be replaced.

Rom 8:18-22 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (19) For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. (20) For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; (21) because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (22) For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friends, we are ALREADY "in tribulation" which started almost 2000 years ago. Should we not Thank God IMMENSELY That He Has Given HIS Gracious And Amazing GRACE For that period of time, through today?

Simply said, When The "Hidden In God" Revelation Of The Mystery, and GRACE {Program}, for Gentiles, "Ends" THEN, and ONLY Then Will:

God Resume HIS
"Prophetic" program with Time of JACOB's [ISRAEL's] TROUBLE! Amen? Thus, NO, "GREAT tribulation" HAS NOT begun...

Thus, no "pre-trib" discussion needed since no man can run God's TWO
Different
programs Concurrently!
;) Be Richly Encouraged and Edified!:

God's Simple Will
"Distinctions" of Prophecy vs MYSTERY

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not all creatures ARE God's and He certainly doesn't love the wicked of the world. Yet, His Wrath is not for some time to come. The Tribulation is NOT God's Wrath.

Come on, QT. I know YOU know better than that.
There are so many assumptions that are made without having thought through what those assumptions are based on.....one of the is 'the Wrath of God'.
I'm supposed to know better yet the 'better' that I'm supposed to know is premised on the assumption that it is God who brings calamity and destroys sinners at the end of the age.

If Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever; if his living and dying is a revelation of the character of God then things do not jive with our understanding of the Wrath of God.....that's a fair comment isn't it?.....and it begs the question, where and what have we misunderstood in relation to this?

If we conclude our cognitive dissonance on this matter is acceptable, we then have without question a schizophrenic God.....and do we really want to settle for that?....or have we the courage to question our holy grail assumptions?

Reactions: Helen