The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What is your point ?

God Bless,
Taken
hmm. that the fact that we are generally speaking so completely disconnected from life now that we do not contemplate the damage our possessions cause the earth or other life is going to be compounded by the fact that we do not properly grasp the role of government in the counterfeiting of our money supply. I could go dig up quotes by Woodrow Wilson 'i have unwittingly ruined my country' or whatever, but the dollar has crashed over 99% since then and you still seem content, so wadr i am if you are.
my point is moot i guess, as long as you are comfortable getting food without money.
Is owning possessions a sin?
Is using Government issued notes a sin?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Isn't that the truth ! So if we could all come to that realization, that without what He did for us, we would all be doomed, regardless of how 'good' we try to be...:)
i'm pretty sure we will all be speechless at the enormity of how much we have been forgiven anyway, ya.
As for being good, i highly recommend it myself, but of course that usually leads to pride i guess, or fear of failure.
Little children, let no one deceive you! and all that. But i get you, ya;
we should not expect to be rewarded for what we are supposed to be doing anyway

Reactions: pia

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm. that the fact that we are generally speaking so completely disconnected from life now that we do not contemplate the damage our possessions cause the earth or other life is going to be compounded by the fact that we do not properly grasp the role of government in the counterfeiting of our money supply. I could go dig up quotes by Woodrow Wilson 'i have unwittingly ruined my country' or whatever, but the dollar has crashed over 99% since then and you still seem content, so wadr i am if you are.
my point is moot i guess, as long as you are comfortable getting food without money.

You are off on a very indepth subject, and implying a presumption I am unaware and content. I don't expect to decide for others their contentment or being hostage to fiat currency, corrupt government tactics, of the promotion of being on the gov't dole as a good thing, modified seeds, nutrient-less imported foods, pill pushing, credit & borrowing pushing, imported manfactured junk, dangers of chemical compound infested water supplies, the pretense diplomacy is the solution to a spiritual middle east conflict and on and on....and the ignorance of people at large begging for more and more restrictions, laws and regulations.
I deal with taking care of my own, in a fashion to the extent possible to avoid government intrusion that purports them to be my master daddy.

And BTW - expect the global US dollar to be soon replaced, by something even more damaging.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, my guess is that little head will be brought back to life somehow, but i don't know
don't care, really

Ah well sticky fingers do have a way of moulding things that appear real.

God Bless,
Taken