The Identity of the Two Witnesses of Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?

Yet no one who has tasted the old wine wants the new wine, for the old wine is better
(they say)

If you have read John 2:1-12 you will see the wine was brought to the steward of the wedding feast and the bride and groom partake of the New Wine under the steward. A steward is a host of an event. The Steward represents Israel. This end time event will take place in Israel. This is where the wedding feast of the Lamb will happen. Rev19 the Hallelujah. This will happen after the fall of the Mystery Babylon. Rome. The Lord will gather the Bride and she will be brought to Israel. The Bride, is the servants chosen by Mary mother of our Lord who will serve this wine in Israel. Mystery of the Wedding Feast. They are servants of Israel therefore they are Gentile Christians. The Lord will first cast down all obstacles to this nourishment time. They will return to Israel along with the Old Covenant Jews who will be sealed out of every tribe of Israel. The 144, 000 , 12,000 of every tribe of Israel who are still dispersed in Gentile nations. Rev.7. This will happen after the sixth seal Rev6:12. This earthquake and darkening of the sun and blood moon will be an unforeseen event meaning-not scheduled or expected by astronomy. This is an event before Christ's time, before His second coming, but will establish fully His covenant with man. Another 144,000 Rev. 14 are the gentiles called to Israel. This is the mystery of Jacob and his two brides. Jacob means Israel, Rachel means the New and Leah the Old. Interestingly enough the wedding Feast of Canaan took place where Jacob ( called Israel by God) was from. And Jacob actually returned there with Rachel and Leah when he fled his father in-law's anger.

This is a mystery revealed for the end times. The Woman of Rev. 12 Marches on. I hope there will be some here part of this Gentile Bride and remnant of Jacob. The Woman Miriam ( I like to use her Hebrew name , because I feel people forget she is Jewish) prayed for this. She represents the Virgin in this sign, the twelve stars are the teaching's of the twelve Apostles, the sun represents the New Covenant which receives no light from another but gives light to the lesser the old=THE MOON. Which can only be seen and understood through the light of the Sun= THE NEW. For as the moon has no light without the sun nor does the old covenant without the new. The Male Child who is was caught up to God and His throne and is to rule all nations with an iron scepter or rod is Christ, the Male Child of God. His only Begotten son. Please keep awake , many will perish in this event who do not have the seal of God or His name upon their heads=minds. This is an exodus event. Though not all the Egyptians perished many did, but for sure the Elect will not perish by this event or any other event associated with God's wrath. But, by man's evil that is another thing. For no student is above his Teacher. If they persecuted the Householder how much the house. Read Matthew10:24-42. The Elect are the first resurrection Rev.20 .

Now back to Rev:12 as you read this part of the prophecy of the Revelation, the dragon seeks to devour the Male Child, this is going on right now. This sign's appearance in its fullness Sept.23-24, over Israel means this is the beginning of this process. No one knows the length of this process. But since the Revelation was written to let the servants of God know what soon must take place in the future because it was written after Christ ascended to heaven we know this sign is for us now. We will know Christ has been brought forth in the Elects souls and is complete when the first Woe happens. This is when satan is cast down to the earth. He will be relegated to the earth only- at this point. He will not even be able to ascend to the first heaven, the cosmos as man calls it. Now remembering Lucifer was cast down at the fall of man and took 1/3 of the heavenly angels with him, this casting down is different. We read in Rev.12 his tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, this will be cosmic bodies. That is why in Rev.6:12-15 says the kings of the earth and the great men and generals, rich and strong, slave and free hid in caves and under mountains and rocks= bunkers. Satan's casting down is the wrath of the Lamb. If you have read the 1st Book Of Enoch , he reveals the different levels of heaven. Lucifer was cast out of the tenth heaven. From that point to now he could ascend to the gates of the higher heavens and accuse the saints. Not after Arch Angel Michael throws him down. That is close at hand, even at the door. The Witnesses must appear during the after math of the First Woe. I say this because the second Woe happens after their death and resurrection Rev.11:7-14. I believe the Witnesses are part of the Nourishment time for the Bride, Rev12, for one thousand two hundred sixty days, she is nourished and their prophecy is for the same amount of time Rev.11:3.
The Elect will be protected like the Hebrews of Goshen Egypt, Genesis10:23. We will not go underground in bunkers but will be preserved by grace. We will light a Holy Candle in our homes and pray fervently and not look outside or open our doors to anyone during this event. The Rev12 sign is the sign to us that this is at hand.
The beast out of the earth or abyss will rise up after the nourishment time and kill the Witnesses. Think about it? Rev13:11. The Beast out of the sea is already here it has the wound that has healed. It has ten horns, seven heads, with ten diadems, upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads. The seven heads are the G7 nations of Italy, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United States of America, Japan and Canada. The ten horns are the 10 branches of the EU they are : 1.Executive, 2.Legislative, 3. Judiciary, 4 Central Bank, 5. Court of Auditors, 6. Other Bodies, 7. Policies, 8. Elections, 9. Laws, 10. European Council. Upon each horn there is a crown. These are the people behind the branches, they are all Masonic= Luciferian. The image of the beast is the Rothschild Coat of Arms: body of a leopard, feet of a bear and mouth of a lion. John saw this two thousand years ago. If you look up their coat of arms the body is a leopard passant the head is a lion and its feet look like a bears not a leopards. How would he know this? Their coat of arms -sometimes the leopard is shown with or without spots. Today it is shown without. To our eyes it would like a lion only, but their patent says Leopard passant Patent Submission: 1of 21 October 1816. The eagle sable at the top looks exactly like a dragon, denoting the power and throne given to the Rothschild's by satan himself. " And the Dragon gave it, its own power and authority and throne." Mayer Amschel Rothschild is from The Free Imperial City of Frankfurt " HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" the beast system would have to come out of Rome. He sent his five sons to 5 different European countries to set up banking systems. They control the world banks therefore nations. " Let me issue and control a nations money and I do not care who writes the laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild.Their family and its lineage runs many of our present day kingdoms. The blasphemous name upon the head of each nation 'ROTHSCHILD" means: "Red Shield" Beast out of the sea is going to retreat into hiding during the sixth seal. The Image of the beast will always be the same. But when it rises out of the earth there will be new players= kingdoms on board with its Luciferian agenda. The Israeli flag and its pagan symbol the six pointed star, six sided hexigon and six triangles ,design funding came from Baron Edmond Rothschild. Look it up, this is a universal pagan symbol especially embraced by ancient Babylon. The true symbol of Jewish heritage is the Menorah. The Mystery Babylon is run by Zionist, Masonic Jews= Luciferian, Yeshua hating Jews who run kingdoms and their kings and the Vatican. Masonic system will feed the "Red Stew" to Israel and the world. Genesis 25: 19-34. That is why only the remnant of Jacob will be saved. The rest are like Esau and sell their birthright. The Nephilim beast system mark when the beast out of the abyss and earth rises up after the nourishment time will be issued then. You have been told it ahead of time you will recognize it when it happens. God Bless!

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you believe in reincarnation then, else tell us how the man Elijah was conceived again in Elisabeth womb by her husband Zacharias. can't wait to hear that answer.
You know not the power of God. Elijah was taken up by a chariot of God in the OT. It is nothing for God to send him to earth to be born of a woman. I do not believe in reincarnation as you imply for this has only happened to men who had not previously died. And they are always the same men, prophets. God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know not the power of God. Elijah was taken up by a chariot of God in the OT. It is nothing for God to send him to earth to be born of a woman. I do not believe in reincarnation as you imply for this has only happened to men who had not previously died. And they are always the same men, prophets. God Bless!
so Elisabeth and her husband Zacharias, conceive Elijah. oh well good day. don't need to ask you any question.

but before I go, I leave you with this, John 1:19 "And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?J And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No".
Elias in the verse is Elijah. John the Baptist clearly states that he is NOT ELIJAH the flesh and blood man. John came in Elijah spirit, or his ways.

so John himself correct you, and so do I. need not to carry this discussion any futher.

Reactions: Helen

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so Elisabeth and her husband Zacharias, conceive Elijah. oh well good day. don't need to ask you any question.

but before I go, I leave you with this, John 1:19 "And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?J And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No".
Elias in the verse is Elijah. John the Baptist clearly states that he is NOT ELIJAH the flesh and blood man. John came in Elijah spirit, or his ways.

so John himself correct you, and so do I. need not to carry this discussion any futher.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a good day! Christ said he is Elijah, John did not know that at the time , he new he was John and the voice of one crying in the desert. It was after his death that Christ revealed he was Elijah.
There was no lie spoken from his mouth, as I said he did not know he was Elijah. Only The Word Incarnate knew and revealed this AFTER his death- to the apostles. Are you calling Christ a liar? " Elijah must come , and is to restore all things, but I say, ELIJAH HAS COME, and they did to him what they pleased." No misunderstanding there.
The only misunderstanding is yours. Interpretation must be given by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit would never call Christ a liar. John was Elijah. God Bless!

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a good day! Christ said he is Elijah, John did not know that at the time , he new he was John. It was after his death that Christ revealed he was Elijah.
There was no lie spoken from his mouth, he did not know he was Elijah. Only The Word Incarnate knew and revealed this after his death to the apostles. Are you calling Christ a liar?
No, U are, did U not read, Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord". how can one not get it?. my God when are some people are going to wake up.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, U are, did U not read, Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord". how can one not get it?. my God when are some people are going to wake up.
Yes I did read that . That does not change Christ's words. He had the spirit of Elijah because he was Elijah. Did Christ say he was Elijah? There is no need to get frustrated? Did Christ say he was Elijah? Yes or No?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I did read that . That does not change Christ's words. He had the spirit of Elijah because he was Elijah. Did Christ say he was Elijah? There is no need to get frustrated? Did Christ say he was Elijah? Yes or No?

Not that I recall. And you know one of the main reasons why 101G believes that Jesus and John the Baptist are the two witnesses is because they were the only two that were filled with the holy ghost up to that point, so he claims.......yet, Luke clearly says that John the Baptist shall come with the spirit and power of the prophet Elijah. It doesn't even make a lick of sense. His argument is seriously lacking basic zeroes and ones.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Not that I recall. And you know one of the main reasons why 101G believes that Jesus and John the Baptist are the two witnesses is because they were the only two that were filled with the holy ghost up to that point, so he claims.......yet, Luke clearly says that John the Baptist shall come with the spirit and power of the prophet Elijah. It doesn't even make a lick of sense. His argument is seriously lacking basic zeroes and ones.

Not to mention:

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

That alone disqualifies it from my perspective.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to mention:

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

Agreed, and the operative word in that scripture is the word 'their', denoting a third person being referred to other than the two dead ones laying in the street. You nailed it with this one, its logically consistent.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Agreed, and the operative word in that scripture is the word 'their', denoting a third person being referred to other than the two dead ones laying in the street. You nailed it with this one, its logically consistent.

Concur. It is what came to my mind reading your post. I don't see anyway around that verse.

Based upon the description of the "two witnesses" in the actions that they perform, their actions are reminiscent of those performed by Moses and 'Elijah. Which also happen to be the two at the "transfiguration" [cf Mat 17:3, Mark 9:4, Luke 9:30].

Reactions: Dcopymope

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to mention:

dead bodies lie in the street? it's a reference to the violent death each received.

get the verse right, Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified". get a King James... (smile)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
event will take place in
where the wedding feast
Rev19
"places" and "wheres" suggest kingdoms that i might literally witness coming with my own eyes, yes? Imo those are decent enough beliefs to hold for now, but you might keep an open mind, just based upon past experience if nothing else. Because it is also entirely possible that the Revelation of Christ happens in Israel, the Church, which is also all those producing the fruits of the kingdom throughout time, rather than making so much Scripture applicable to only one special generation.

One thing i note with the more open view is that it has allowed related contemplations about God to reveal truth, where at the same time i do not have to feel obligated to deny your perspective outright, because i do not know.
This will happen after the fall of the Mystery Babylon. Rome.
Think so, huh? If it's Rome, then it isn't much of a mystery i guess lol. Admit it, there's a little emperor in you too, right

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
read John 2:1-12 you will see
This end time event will take place
feast of the Lamb will happen
This will happen
The Lord will gather
The Bride, is the servants chosen
who will serve
i wonder if maybe you can see a pattern here? this is like a third of the way through your first paragraph.
you will recognize it when it happens.
there is nothing new under the sun, and in my limited experience one usually doesn't recognize it until it is over, but maybe i guess

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
boy you guys are really gasping for air as well as straws. listen, Luke 1:15 "For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb". rejected you, it's called reproof.

#2. now in the spirit and power of Elias/Elijah. Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord".

two correction at one time. you fella sure don't A. read. and if you do, definitely don't understand. I don't know which one but it's hurting you very bad.