The Inquisitions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow....I chose the same....Jesus and God. You tickle your own ears and The Church (which is the pillar and foundation of truth) tickles mine. Scripture doesn't say mjrhealth is the pillar and foundation of truth ;)

So now we are back a square one.

Are you twisting scripture or am I????

Mary
oh you figered it out Mary, good, now go seek teh truth and when you find it you will be set free.

Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

so which is it Jesus or your religion, teh Harlot or His bride. Choose wisely.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh you figered it out Mary, good, now go seek teh truth and when you find it you will be set free.

Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

so which is it Jesus or your religion, teh Harlot or His bride. Choose wisely.
The truth is you believe what you tell yourself to be the truth.

I believe what The Church tells me to be the truth. The church that is the pillar and foundation of truth. The Church that I go to to settle a difference with my brother. The one that would call you a pagan or tax collector. Have you read scripture???

Which master are you serving???

Curious Mary

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe what The Church tells me to be the truth. The church that is the pillar and foundation of truth. The Church that I go to to settle a difference with my brother. The one that would call you a pagan or tax collector. Have you read scripture???
no your church is a lie and is full of lies which is why all you do is twist teh truth, you speak of "your" church, the catholic one, and you are bound by its laws, its rules its doctrines, none of which have anything to do with God, and every time you come here spruking its lies and deceiving the people you dig yourself a grave. One can only be teh citizen of one country or they must choose which side they fight for, you chose catholism not heaven. It is like a dead chicken running around with it head chopped off, cant see where its going. Blind.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They say they are Christians. Who gave you the authority to say they are not Christians and their interpretation of scripture is wrong????

Are you really that dumb?
Scroll back and read what I posted.
You are truly a mixed up person.

I was talking about you telling me that protestant churches promote abortion and the gay lifestyle. I told you these people are not born again christians.

READ THE POSTS AND LET IT SINK IN FOR A CHANGE!!

I am shaking my head....

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no your church is a lie and is full of lies which is why all you do is twist teh truth, you speak of "your" church, the catholic one, and you are bound by its laws, its rules its doctrines, none of which have anything to do with God, and every time you come here spruking its lies and deceiving the people you dig yourself a grave. One can only be teh citizen of one country or they must choose which side they fight for, you chose catholism not heaven. It is like a dead chicken running around with it head chopped off, cant see where its going. Blind.
Which church do you belong to??

You know the One I am talking about? The one that is the pillar and foundation of truth that we go to to settle our differences?? The ONE Jesus established that the gates of hell will not prevail against. You still haven't answered that question.

How can we be sure your are not telling lies???

Curious Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really that dumb?
Scroll back and read what I posted.
You are truly a mixed up person.

I was talking about you telling me that protestant churches promote abortion and the gay lifestyle. I told you these people are not born again christians.

READ THE POSTS AND LET IT SINK IN FOR A CHANGE!!

I am shaking my head....
Thank you for your Christian approach to dialogue. (name calling)

Fact: Some protestant churches promote abortion and the gay life style.

Fact: you don't have the authority to say they are not born again Christians.

If you do have that authority please tell me who gave it to you. I thought only God could do that?

Mary

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fact: Some protestant churches promote abortion and the gay life style.

Fact: you don't have the authority to say they are not born again Christians.

Here's ANOTHER FACT, straight out of the Bible: You shall know them by their fruits..... What kind of fruit is promoting abortions and the gay life style, Marymog??? So, you say they are Christians....well you still need to learn a lot. Read the Bible.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's ANOTHER FACT, straight out of the Bible: You shall know them by their fruits..... What kind of fruit is promoting abortions and the gay life style, Marymog??? So, you say they are Christians....well you still need to learn a lot. Read the Bible.

I never said they were Christians. Read what I wrote and please don't twist my words like it appears you have done with scripture.

Do you have the authority to say they are not Christians? (you never answered)

Will you ever apologize for calling me dumb???:rolleyes:

Curious Mary

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never said they were Christians. Read what I wrote and please don't twist my words like it appears you have done with scripture.

Give your head a shake. You were talking about protestant churches.
Do you have the authority to say they are not Christians?

People promoting abortions and the gay lifestyle are not Christians.
(How often do I have to repeat this, so you get it in your head?)

Do you have the authority to say they are not Christians? (you never answered)
Didn't you read: YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS
How often do I have to repeat this as well?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give your head a shake. You were talking about protestant churches.

People promoting abortions and the gay lifestyle are not Christians.
(How often do I have to repeat this, so you get it in your head?)

Didn't you read: YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS
How often do I have to repeat this as well?

I never said they were Christians.

If I said it, please quote me.

I believe your fruits are rotten. You seem to believe the Catholic Churches fruits are rotten. Does that make me right or you right?

Please stop being so condescending. Please be more Christian like.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe your fruits are rotten??? Who gave you the authority to say others are rotten???????

You didn't quote me....I wonder why Hmmmmmmmm......

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who gave you the authority to say others are rotten???????

And if a pastor teaches "don't judge" regarding abortion and homosexuality,
what would he say about a parishioner who doesn't donate but rather takes money out of the collection plate?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
O
Which church do you belong to??
oh I have you just hate teh answer, Our Lords church, you belong to teh Catholic one, your choice, but how can a blind man see when he is blind.. hell has certainly prevailed against your church its all over the news. Your beginning to sound like BOL. A prisoner of your religion, carnal eyes but cant see, ears but cant hear.

That hole is getting deeper.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
O

oh I have you just hate teh answer, Our Lords church, you belong to teh Catholic one, your choice, but how can a blind man see when he is blind.. hell has certainly prevailed against your church its all over the news. Your beginning to sound like BOL. A prisoner of your religion, carnal eyes but cant see, ears but cant hear.

That hole is getting deeper.
Give me evidence the Catholic Church is not the Lords Church and yours is.

Patient Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if a pastor teaches "don't judge" regarding abortion and homosexuality,
what would he say about a parishioner who doesn't donate but rather takes money out of the collection plate?
You love to ask questions but never answer.

I will try AGAIN:

Who gave you the authority???

Patient Mary

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The FACT is that Christians have gone from saying abortion is murder and gay marriage is not acceptable to abortion is not murder and come to our church if you are gay and want to get married.

Thank you...

My problem was with your blanket statement being...CHRISTIANS ...
that by the way is all of US..you included. So are you saying it about yourself too??? I think not. :(

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She claims she did not say "Christians", well....there you go, she did.
Blowing so much steam that she forgets what she has been posting.

Who gave you the authority???
The authority by which we judge homosexuality and abortion comes from the Lord.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you...

My problem was with your blanket statement being...CHRISTIANS ...
that by the way is all of US..you included. So are you saying it about yourself too??? I think not. :(
I assumed you knew I meant that in context to history. I should not have assumed that. I should have said: The fact is that historically Christians have gone from....:)

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.