The Israelites and the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tell us, with Scripture from John's epistles, who gave Christ permission to fight for antichrists.
Jesus didn't need permission. He's God.

Psalm 115:3
3 But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus didn't need permission. He's God.

Psalm 115:3
3 But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases.
John, who described antichrists, would certainly have mentioned something as important as Christ fighting for antichrists.

Where?

Here's some Scripture for you to consider:

Matthew 12

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John, who described antichrists, would certainly have mentioned something as important as Christ fighting for antichrists.

Where?

Here's some Scripture for you to consider:

Matthew 12

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Judgment Day will certainly be interesting watching you explain to Jesus that He needed your permission.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Judgment Day will certainly be interesting watching you explain to Jesus that He needed your permission.
Your argument is identical to that of the Pharisees.

You'll notice Christ's denunciations of it and them.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your argument is identical to that of the Pharisees.

You'll notice Christ's denunciations of it and them.
You haven't refuted one thing I've said. Your imagination is getting out of hand. What makes you think Jesus, the God of Israel, has to ask your permission?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You haven't refuted one thing I've said. Your imagination is getting out of hand. What makes you think Jesus, the God of Israel, has to ask your permission?
Matthew 12

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12
So??? Where does it say God has to ask your permission?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The same response to Scripture that would be expected of antichrists.

Matthew 12

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same response to Scripture that would be expected of antichrists.

Matthew 12
Show us a verse that says God has to ask your permission. Can't find one? There ain't any.

Daniel 4:35
35 All who live on earth are counted as nothing. He does what he wishes with the army of heaven and with those living on earth. No one can hold back his hand or ask him, “What are you doing?”’

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Show us a verse that says God has to ask your permission. Can't find one? There ain't any.

35 All who live on earth are counted as nothing. He does what he wishes with the army of heaven and with those living on earth. No one can hold back his hand or ask him, “What are you doing?”’
Show us a verse that says God fights for antichrists.

Matthew 12

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us a verse that says God fights for antichrists.

Matthew 12
Show us a verse that says He can't. God restored Israel in 1948 as foretold. He gave Israel Jerusalem in 1967 as foretold. God used Trump to make Jerusalem the official capital of Israel. Israel is home to stay AS FORETOLD no matter if there are BILLIONS of Israel wannabees trying to stop Him!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Matthew 12

And if Christ fights for antichrists, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12

And if Christ fights for antichrists, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Why do you HATE Israel and Jesus the God of Israel?