The Issue of Calvinism.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again.

This is a debate and in debates you either us agree with or refute the opinions of problems.

I am making no effort to damage or elevate anyone else's reputation.

It's laughable you would say this when I have no idea what your real name is.
You don't need to know a persons name to destroy them, or attempt to.

Your libelous thread on Calvinist's is a failed attempt to malign them. But those of us who are informed and honest see your thread for what it is; false assertions and gimmick proofs to support your lies and disdain.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need to know a persons name to destroy them, or attempt to.

Your libelous thread on Calvinist's is a failed attempt to malign them. But those of us who are informed and honest see your thread for what it is; false assertions and gimmick proofs to support your lies and disdain.

You guys love to throw around libel and slander accusations.

Learn the legal definition before you do so.

At least say it correctly, you are accusing me of trying to destroy your username, not you.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are trying to damage mine.

Not at all. I have never once attempted to call you a cult member or anything of the sort. I did not start a thread called
"Secure Arminians: The Cult that believes you walk in freely and God slams the cell door"

Nor would I ever do such a thing. Because that would be slander and the opposite of Christian behavior.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys love to throw around libel and slander accusations.

Learn the legal definition before you do so.

At least say it correctly, you are accusing me of trying to destroy your username, not you.
I've already given you the definitions. Reread them and learn.

And for the record, you can't destroy anything about me or my brothers, everything you accuse are lies. We're just here to refute your nonsense and allow you to color yourself an ignoramus.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. I have never once attempted to call you a cult member or anything of the sort. I did not start a thread called
"Secure Arminians: The Cult that believes you walk in freely and God slams the cell door"

Nor would I ever do such a thing. Because that would be slander and the opposite of Christian behavior.

Why not? It is a discussion debate board and since you have such contemts for free will, why not?

I have a lot of material to slam you with you do.

Reactions: Helen

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not? It is a discussion debate board and since you have such contemts for free will, why not?

I have a lot of material to slam you with you do.

Because I try to conduct my behavior as Christ would want.

And where is all this information now? Why do you not use this "material" to "slam" us when we ask you to explain your accusations?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CoreIssue,

Please bring more material to slam others with so we can expose the ignorance and lies, and you can continue to paint your self portrait of ignoramous.

Reactions: Mjh29

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is there a Church in the world that does what Presbyterians do? Where in Orthodox needs to make over any other Orthodox Church? I can't remember any. That'd be so ridiculous. Catholic Church has to defeat its own work? They had mission Priorities with the 1st being the Native church being the only church made by the people and not a brick building placed over the palaces like the Methodists. The PCUSA can't interpret anything it does to any other country and if they did, it would be a new thing they are doing wrong, too. They proudly put their name on after 1900's American patriotism, that's how to be a Presbyterian in USA.

There's a Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad in their constitution preamble in not joining the PCUSA because of Korean suffering. That's not all either. The PCUSA hates their previous mission politically. If the PCUSA had the original mission of the 1800's they would remake the Korean Church that is there now. Actually judge their actions because every separate Korean mission in PCUSA is made to join the regular Church. The PCUSA is to provide no support to heritage, ecumenical Presbyterianism, the form of the Churches. The Colored Presbyterian Church is to be thrown away like the Main Presbyterian history from Princeton to Andrew Jackson to Woodrow Wilson. Well it must be so small to be a competitive thing than any part of a body like the pentarchy or orthodoxy or an ecumenical patriarch, its competing with other Presbyterians. This was a Reformed-Presbyterian alliance founded country of the populations of Huguenot refugee, dutch reformed, puritan English, Presbyterian scots, the reformed-branch theology, as the Presbyterians remained structured for the puritans, and c ame to be representative of this work with Woodrow Wilson,but today there is no mutual association of churches to describe a race and administrative denomination, that's impossible for them. The Korean Presbyterian Church illustrates this , and exactly the history and theology, I have seen it illustrated by them, and Calvin planting with John Knox in Switzerland to Scotland, and Netherlands. I have never had Koreans posturing, like some Japanese empire, for my backwards religions, their superior outlook and telling me to worship at Their shrine , I've never seen Koreans do that, like the new cult that the PCUSA is mixing patriotism of modern times and religion and integration and President-controlled religion. The PCUSA board again directly publishes integration to all Koreans in English. The Westminster Confession demands the Gospels out of latin and in the native tongue and the vulgar tongue everywhere.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already given you the definitions. Reread them and learn.

And for the record, you can't destroy anything about me or my brothers, everything you accuse are lies. We're just here to refute your nonsense and allow you to color yourself an ignoramus.

You gave me your definition, not the legal one.

Defamation and Internet Forums – A Guide For Forum Owners

Understand you have to prove what I say about Calvinism isn't protected free speech, which it is.

And you have to prove you were damaged, you, not your username,

You guys really need to back off of this nonsense. I was sued for defamation as mayor. I won and it didn't cost me a penny, because what he sued over was protected speech And true.

You also have to prove what I said was a deliberate lie. Which throws you right in the middle of protected personal and religious speech.

Learn what you're talking about before you start accusing people.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You gave me your definition, not the legal one.

Defamation and Internet Forums – A Guide For Forum Owners

Understand you have to prove what I say about Calvinism isn't protected free speech, which it is.

And you have to prove you were damaged, you, not your username,

You guys really need to back off of this nonsense. I was sued for defamation as mayor. I won and it didn't cost me a penny, because what he sued over was protected speech And true.

You also have to prove what I said was a deliberate lie. Which throws you right in the middle of protected personal and religious speech.

Learn what you're talking about before you start accusing people.
I really don't care about your libel, that's a comment on you. You're the one painting yourself an ignoramous. I also believe in free speech, especially with you as you expose your ignorance.

And I couldn't care less about what you say about me in this forum. I'm not trying to protect myself.

One more time: libel is typed or printed lies on a person.

Spoken lies are slander.

But keep googling for answers since you're learning on the fly.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I really don't care about your libel, that's a comment on you. You're the one painting yourself an ignoramous.

One more time: libel is typed or printed lies on a person.

Spoken lies of the same are slander.

But keep googling for answers since you're learning on the fly.

I and a lot of others believe Calvinism is a cult.

Is it liable for a Muslim to speak against Christianity? A Christian to call a Mormon or JW a cult.

My one question that just continually goes answer is what motivation to try to convert people to Calvinism when you believe their destinations is already sealed?

Not one of you guys have given an answer.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys just buy the walk-in-the-door God loves you line. I mean sure, he used to open cracks in the earth and swallow you because he felt like it, then he's got new plans, God loves you. Its great and the world is saved. Alright. You can get this from popular Scottish Calvinist culture, can't you? If a man's fate, was meant to be anti-Catholic and anti-jacobite, so a man is fated to be and be doing a certain thing because he's with the Calvin-God program. I mean who decided Good and Evil. Somebody I challenge you to find the words good and evil in the bible. Its an omnipotent Kingdom-force, come on.

School students commonly know the story of Luther is that the Catholic Church was selling indulgences as a superstition that helped make more money. That's where Luther created 95 theses. 80% students in USA got that story and don't know the name Calvin I bet. Calvinism got beat in the Civil War. Its almost an intellectual study to make Britain a blessed lands of non-slaves and Britannia isn't going to share all too easy, we'll see what God says, and not racist, or you're not applying all this to your Calvinism discussion? Or do you think there are scotsman that all go to the same church and half of them are like, I'm damned, I'll keep going out of respect to the House Divided, haha.

That which I bolded is patently false. That’s an assault on His immutability.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else find it interesting that a cult who denies free will and says God decided everybody's fate at the beginning of time is so avid to try to convert people to Calvinism.

No free will, fate predestined says what they are doing is a complete waste time.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My one question that just continually goes answer is what motivation to try to convert people to Calvinism when you believe their destinations is already sealed?

Haha!! I don't know why you bother Core...I wouldn't waste my time.
It is the immature who feel that they just "must" have the last word. :rolleyes:
Let them play...

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone else find it interesting that a cult who denies free will and says God decided everybody's fate at the beginning of time is so avid to try to convert people to Calvinism.

No free will, fate predestined says what they are doing is a complete waste time.
You and your free will. That’s all you yammer about. The Christ plainly taught the will is not free. Yet, you yammer on that it is free. Yammer, yammer, yammer...

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.[John 6:44]

The Christ plainly stated no man can come UNLESS they are drawn. Yet, you yammer they can via their free will.

”Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son does remain forever. So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.”[John 8:34-36]

The Christ said in vs 34 everyone who sins is the slave to sin. Yet, you yammer on that they, of their own free will, will themselves to Him.

If an Arianist came on here and said the Christ is not God, but the Son of God, they’d be crickets from you and those of your ilk.

If a modalist came on here and denied the Trinity, again crickets from the peanut gallery.

Let someone come on here and deny free will, and you and your ilksters climb on then like a swarm of bees. The yammering, stammering, hammering...yammmering...yammering...yammering, from you and your ilksters.

Hey, that’s your new rock band. CoreIssue and the Yammering Ilksters.

But just keep on yammering to yourself. Good riddance.