The KJV Bible contains errors.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you unaware of Trinity? God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

Your post is all over the place. Perhaps one point at a time so as to establish the proper setting and context. It matters.
I agree completely. Though the KJV is one of my personal favorites, I still believe God will protect His Word, no matter the version. Of course, you must be careful of the radicals, but for the most part, I have no trouble with the NKJV, NIV, NESV, and other such main line versions

Reactions: Abiding Grace

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you unaware of Trinity? God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

Your post is all over the place. Perhaps one point at a time so as to establish the proper setting and context. It matters.

The Holy Spirit is One of the Three Persons that is a part of the One God, but scripture tells us how He can talk and how He cannot talk.

John 16:13 says in all modern Bibles that He can ONLY say what He hears. He cannot speak for Himself or say words as coming from Him.

But all modern Bibles deviate from that truth in Romans 8:26-27 whereas the KJV does not because His groanings cannot be uttered which is keeping in truth with His words in John 16:13.

I'll stop there for you to digest just how bad all modern Bibles are when they are supporting false tongues and apostasy in these latter days.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is One of the Three Persons that is a part of the One God, but scripture tells us how He can talk and how He cannot talk.

John 16:13 says in all modern Bibles that He can ONLY say what He hears. He cannot speak for Himself or say words as coming from Him.

But all modern Bibles deviate from that truth in Romans 8:26-27 whereas the KJV does not because His groanings cannot be uttered which is keeping in truth with His words in John 16:13.

I'll stop there for you to digest just how bad all modern Bibles are when they are supporting false tongues and apostasy in these latter days.
I suppose your a 1611 only kinda person?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose your a 1611 only kinda person?

Nope.

The KJV I have is doing a fine job keeping the truths in His words whereas all modern Bibles are not. Of course, I see this thanks to Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd since wisdom can only come from the Lord to see how the KJV loved Him to keep His words whereas all modern Bibles have not.

Jesus foretold the need for believers to discern which Bible is keeping His words from the Bibles that are not keeping His words.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Psalm 119:157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies. 158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Because of Romans 8:26-27, believers are believing every spirit that comes over them to be of God; they call for the Holy Spirit, they invoke Him to come and fall on them to bring signs; even the sign of tongues which never comes with interpretation, because they believe Romans 8:26-27 supports tongues being used by the Holy Spirit as a prayer language when all modern Bibles & the KJV of John 16: 13 says the Holy Spirit cannot do that.

So because of that extra phenomenon that befalls believers as they think it is the Holy Spirit they are receiving that is bringing tongues apart from their salvation, that errant Romans 8:26-27 in all modern Bibles supports their false tongue and apostasy that they are in whereas the KJV does not.

The result is the errant scripture has them addressing the Holy Spirit in worship and in prayer as if He is ANOTHER Mediator between God and men when He is ONLY the Comforter & the Son is the ONLY Mediator between God and men.

That is why I rely only on the KJV. Not because of whatever KJVOlyism represent, but because KJV is necessary to reprove the works of darkness by it where all modern Bibles supports it, BUT of course, only Jesus Christ can open the eyes of those why He has led me to rely only on the KJV for the meat of His words to discern good & evil by it.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.

The KJV I have is doing a fine job keeping the truths in His words whereas all modern Bibles are not. Of course, I see this thanks to Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd since wisdom can only come from the Lord to see how the KJV loved Him to keep His words whereas all modern Bibles have not.

Jesus foretold the need for believers to discern which Bible is keeping His words from the Bibles that are not keeping His words.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Psalm 119:157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies. 158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Because of Romans 8:26-27, believers are believing every spirit that comes over them to be of God; they call for the Holy Spirit, they invoke Him to come and fall on them to bring signs; even the sign of tongues which never comes with interpretation, because they believe Romans 8:26-27 supports tongues being used by the Holy Spirit as a prayer language when all modern Bibles & the KJV of John 16: 13 says the Holy Spirit cannot do that.

So because of that extra phenomenon that befalls believers as they think it is the Holy Spirit they are receiving that is bringing tongues apart from their salvation, that errant Romans 8:26-27 in all modern Bibles supports their false tongue and apostasy that they are in whereas the KJV does not.

The result is the errant scripture has them addressing the Holy Spirit in worship and in prayer as if He is ANOTHER Mediator between God and men when He is ONLY the Comforter & the Son is the ONLY Mediator between God and men.

That is why I rely only on the KJV. Not because of whatever KJVOlyism represent, but because KJV is necessary to reprove the works of darkness by it where all modern Bibles supports it, BUT of course, only Jesus Christ can open the eyes of those why He has led me to rely only on the KJV for the meat of His words to discern good & evil by it.
I commend you, not only for your zeal, but also for your discernment and holding fast to Scriptures. Though we may not agree, I can definitely see where you are coming from. My friend showed me a Bible once, I believe it was called " The Word on the Street." The first thought I had was
"What is this garbage?"
I do agree that there are quite a few versions that grossly misinterpret Scripture.
How do you feel about NKJV... I personally like it best because it is easier to understand but keeps to the KJV flavor

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I commend you, not only for your zeal, but also for your discernment and holding fast to Scriptures. Though we may not agree, I can definitely see where you are coming from. My friend showed me a Bible once, I believe it was called " The Word on the Street." The first thought I had was
"What is this garbage?"
I do agree that there are quite a few versions that grossly misinterpret Scripture.
How do you feel about NKJV... I personally like it best because it is easier to understand but keeps to the KJV flavor

Keep comparing the NKJV with the KJV with His help in discernment and you may see why I stick only with the KJV.

Reactions: Helen

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep comparing the NKJV with the KJV with His help in discernment and you may see why I stick only with the KJV.
I suppose. As stupid as it may make me sound, I only prefer the NKJV because I don't understand some of the old English..... I'm kinda dumb like that.....:/

Reactions: Job

kiwimac

Dec 19, 2009
Deepest, Darkest NZ
www.westcotthort.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nope.

KJV Rot and Nonsense.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only prefer the NKJV
That's my version also. I like the way it reads. Snatched one up in the 80s when they first came out. Tried different versions along the way but always went back to my NKJV.
Personally I don't believe one version can be looked upon as the one and only correct version. I mean seriously, how would you know?

Reactions: Mjh29

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's my version also. I like the way it reads. Snatched one up in the 80s when they first came out. Tried different versions along the way but always went back to my NKJV.
Personally I don't believe one version can be looked upon as the one and only correct version. I mean seriously, how would you know?
I like the NKJV because it still keeps to the KJV flavor.... but I can actually understand it :)

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States
I agree completely. Though the KJV is one of my personal favorites, I still believe God will protect His Word, no matter the version. Of course, you must be careful of the radicals, but for the most part, I have no trouble with the NKJV, NIV, NESV, and other such main line versions
I love the KJV. I grew up on it. What I strenuously object to is the ONLYISM. It's mean spirited, self-refuting, self delusional and causes serious divisions among the brethren. It serves no purpose but to inflame tempers with rhetoric.

I use the KJV, NKJV, NASB, ESV and NET. For study I use the NET almost exclusively. I suspect that we might have minor differences in interpretation of scripture. The kinds of things that we should all show charity, not division and acrimony.

It's a joy to find another Calvinist here. God Bless!

~sigh~

John 16:13 says this in at least three bibles:

John 16:13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

John 16:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

John 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yet you had to get to Chapter 14 before Chapter 16. I admit that you may not do a linear read of an entire book. Good hermeneutics are essential.

Here is John 14:25-26 which explains it all.

John 14:25-26English Standard Version (ESV)

25 “These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

John 14:25-26King James Version (KJV)

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So far you haven't show that the KJV is better in any way. One thing I notice about KJVO's (yes, I know you deny being a KJVO, but you show it the same any other KJVO I have encountered before) is that cherry picking verses removed from their context is a tactic that is used.

You cannot prevail unless you can tell me why the KJV is superior to other Bibles? You need facts.

Let me give you a little bit about myself. I have studied this issue for the last 40 years and have read every book on the subject.

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States
I like the NKJV because it still keeps to the KJV flavor.... but I can actually understand it :)

Interesting true story. My mother threw a tantrum, screamed at me and let me know she would never read anything but the real word of gawd. Why? I bought her a new large print NKJV Bible for her birthday. It's the onlies that are responsible for this. She actually never spoke to me again. She died in April of 2016 at 83.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting true story. My mother threw a tantrum, screamed at me and let me know she would never read anything but the real word of gawd. Why? I bought her a new large print NKJV Bible for her birthday. It's the onlies that are responsible for this. She actually never spoke to me again. She died in April of 2016 at 83.
Im really sorry for that.... and I agree, that the KJV is an amazing version, however it is not the ONLY amazing version. I do, as I previously said, believe that God will preserve His Word. But yes, the onlies can bring about some....unnecessary feuding.

Reactions: Abiding Grace

Abiding Grace

Aug 24, 2009
Arizona
Faith
Country
United States

Can you not produce any facts for your claim? I'm completely good with anyone who loves and uses the KJV. But I do oppose people who say things about other people just because they use another translation. There are no doctrinal differences. Why create artificial barriers if you haven't truly studied the issue? There is nothing to gain, and seriously, God doesn't need you to protect Him. He is able.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is why I rely only on the KJV. Not because of whatever KJVOlyism represent, but because KJV is necessary to reprove the works of darkness by it where all modern Bibles supports it,

Are you saying all "modern Bibles" support "the works of darkness"?
If it is true that not one original manuscript of the Bible exists, then all manuscripts are copies, or copies of copies. Then the KJV is just one of many copies of the original manuscripts.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose. As stupid as it may make me sound, I only prefer the NKJV because I don't understand some of the old English..... I'm kinda dumb like that.....:/

I am no different, brother, which is why wisdom comes from the Lord. For all the hype about having an easier to read Bible, you would think they would stop with the NIV, but no. They are still trying to make an easier to read Bible than the KJV.... at least that is the argument for not using the KJV.

Feel free to give an example for why you prefer the NKJV over the KJV, if you can think of any, brother. Or if you come across it later on when comparing the two versions together.

As for why my preference of the KJV over the NKJV,

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us [a] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. NKJV

The KJV uses "itself" to infer the Holy Spirit is not really giving His intercessions by Himself even though the NKJV points out the truth that His groanings cannot be uttered. I am not sure how adding the word "is" changes that testimony in verse 27 as implying that the Spirit knows what the mind of the Spirit "is" or not, but it can come across that way when verse 27 is really about the Son of God that searches our hearts and knows the mind of the Spirit.

Anti-KJVers like to make a big deal about the KJV using "itself" overlooking the fact that even in the Book of Romans, the KJV uses the proper pronoun of "he" or "him" in reference to the Holy Spirit and so readers should ask the Lord why "itself" was used. To me, as I understood it from the Lord at that throne of grace through the Holy Spirit in me, "itself" implies the Holy Spirit serving as a means by which His intercessions are being made known rather than Himself when scripture says in John 16:13 that He cannot utter His intercessions by Himself.

So the KJV keeps more in line with the truth in His words rather than what the NKJV does. But again, wisdom is needed from the Lord to understand the message Paul is giving since many that read modern Bibles do not see any difference in the KJV, reading it as if the Holy Spirit CAN utter or speak His own intercessions when John 16:13 in ALL modern Bibles including the KJV says He cannot.

That is the main reason for my preference of KJV over the NKJV. There are other reasons.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. NKJV

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. KJV

The actual meaning of His words are made clearer in the KJV if you come across believers that believe they are not saved yet as I have. Those in error use the modern Bibles of that verse which supports false teachings that they are not saved yet, but are in the process of being saved. Unfortunately, they stick with the majority of what most modern Bibles tell them while using the anti-KJV campaign as an excuse not to see it as the final authority of that verse.

1 Peter 4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator. NKJV

There is a false crusade out there that believes in making a commitment to follow Christ where keeping it, may give them the assurance of salvation. It doesn't, because by that commitment is the knowledge of sin. Many walk no more ater Christ because it is too hard while those that claim they do, gives grace to themselves as if they had never sinned, and yet condemn others for not trying hard enough when they break their commitment by sinning. The verse in the NKJV lends support to the movement as if that verse is really about those who suffer, are to commit their souls to Him in doing good, but that is not the message at all in the KJV.

1 Peter 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. KJV

Commit does not always mean "I will do it". Commit also means "He will do it". Commitment always refer to the believer in doing whatever he is committed in doing which is like a promise, whereas commit in verse 19 in the KJV means "entrusting" to Him to do it. The KJV holds the message of hope in Christ that He will do a good job in the keeping of our souls when we suffer.

So this is why I rely on the KJV for the meat of His words as modern Bibles have changed the testimony regarding the Son by declining from that testimony of the Son.

You can teach salvation message from all Bibles. You can correct some errors in all Bibles, BUT not all errors BECAUSE all modern Bibles contain key verses that supports false teachings and apostasy in these latter days which is why many have fallen away from the faith as it is.

Anyway, if it wasn't for wisdom from the Lord, I would not be able to see the truth in His words as many anti-KJVers are prejudiced into not seeing, buying all that internet hype against that cult of KJVOnlyism that condemns believers for using any other Bible which I believe that is extremism of which I do not practice and thus I do not consider myself as a KJVOnlyist.

Reactions: Mjh29

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no different, brother, which is why wisdom comes from the Lord. For all the hype about having an easier to read Bible, you would think they would stop with the NIV, but no. They are still trying to make an easier to read Bible than the KJV.... at least that is the argument for not using the KJV.

Feel free to give an example for why you prefer the NKJV over the KJV, if you can think of any, brother. Or if you come across it later on when comparing the two versions together.

As for why my preference of the KJV over the NKJV,

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us [a] with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. NKJV

The KJV uses "itself" to infer the Holy Spirit is not really giving His intercessions by Himself even though the NKJV points out the truth that His groanings cannot be uttered. I am not sure how adding the word "is" changes that testimony in verse 27 as implying that the Spirit knows what the mind of the Spirit "is" or not, but it can come across that way when verse 27 is really about the Son of God that searches our hearts and knows the mind of the Spirit.

Anti-KJVers like to make a big deal about the KJV using "itself" overlooking the fact that even in the Book of Romans, the KJV uses the proper pronoun of "he" or "him" in reference to the Holy Spirit and so readers should ask the Lord why "itself" was used. To me, as I understood it from the Lord at that throne of grace through the Holy Spirit in me, "itself" implies the Holy Spirit serving as a means by which His intercessions are being made known rather than Himself when scripture says in John 16:13 that He cannot utter His intercessions by Himself.

So the KJV keeps more in line with the truth in His words rather than what the NKJV does. But again, wisdom is needed from the Lord to understand the message Paul is giving since many that read modern Bibles do not see any difference in the KJV, reading it as if the Holy Spirit CAN utter or speak His own intercessions when John 16:13 in ALL modern Bibles including the KJV says He cannot.

That is the main reason for my preference of KJV over the NKJV. There are other reasons.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. NKJV

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. KJV

The actual meaning of His words are made clearer in the KJV if you come across believers that believe they are not saved yet as I have. Those in error use the modern Bibles of that verse which supports false teachings that they are not saved yet, but are in the process of being saved. Unfortunately, they stick with the majority of what most modern Bibles tell them while using the anti-KJV campaign as an excuse not to see it as the final authority of that verse.

1 Peter 4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator. NKJV

There is a false crusade out there that believes in making a commitment to follow Christ where keeping it, may give them the assurance of salvation. It doesn't, because by that commitment is the knowledge of sin. Many walk no more ater Christ because it is too hard while those that claim they do, gives grace to themselves as if they had never sinned, and yet condemn others for not trying hard enough when they break their commitment by sinning. The verse in the NKJV lends support to the movement as if that verse is really about those who suffer, are to commit their souls to Him in doing good, but that is not the message at all in the KJV.

1 Peter 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. KJV

Commit does not always mean "I will do it". Commit also means "He will do it". Commitment always refer to the believer in doing whatever he is committed in doing which is like a promise, whereas commit in verse 19 in the KJV means "entrusting" to Him to do it. The KJV holds the message of hope in Christ that He will do a good job in the keeping of our souls when we suffer.

So this is why I rely on the KJV for the meat of His words as modern Bibles have changed the testimony regarding the Son by declining from that testimony of the Son.

You can teach salvation message from all Bibles. You can correct some errors in all Bibles, BUT not all errors BECAUSE all modern Bibles contain key verses that supports false teachings and apostasy in these latter days which is why many have fallen away from the faith as it is.

Anyway, if it wasn't for wisdom from the Lord, I would not be able to see the truth in His words as many anti-KJVers are prejudiced into not seeing, buying all that internet hype against that cult of KJVOnlyism that condemns believers for using any other Bible which I believe that is extremism of which I do not practice and thus I do not consider myself as a KJVOnlyist.
I can definitely see your point. And although I mostly read NKJV, I went to a christian ACE school for 6 years, and we memorized vast portions of Scripture in the KJV. So when reading the NKJV, when I come across a verse that doesnt sound right, I get my KJV and my Strongs, and look up the word in the Hebrew or Greek to see if the NKJV is accurate.

Reactions: JesusIsFaithful

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a good thing salvation isn't determined by which bible we read.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~sigh~

John 16:13 says this in at least three bibles:

John 16:13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

John 16:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

John 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yet you had to get to Chapter 14 before Chapter 16. I admit that you may not do a linear read of an entire book. Good hermeneutics are essential.

Here is John 14:25-26 which explains it all.

John 14:25-26English Standard Version (ESV)

25 “These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

John 14:25-26King James Version (KJV)

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So far you haven't show that the KJV is better in any way. One thing I notice about KJVO's (yes, I know you deny being a KJVO, but you show it the same any other KJVO I have encountered before) is that cherry picking verses removed from their context is a tactic that is used.

You cannot prevail unless you can tell me why the KJV is superior to other Bibles? You need facts.

Let me give you a little bit about myself. I have studied this issue for the last 40 years and have read every book on the subject.

John 14:25-26 still is in line with John 16:13 where the Holy Spirit only speak and teach what the Lord Jesus Christ has said unto them. That still means that the Holy Spirit cannot use His own words in teaching us or in speaking to us.

That still holds the truth that Romans 8:26-27 is WRONG in all modern Bibles when implying or directly testifying that the Holy Spirit can utter His own intercessions directly Himself.

The KJV is "superior" in keeping the meat of His words for us to discern good and evil by it in these later days where faith is hard to find, because as it is, many believers thinks they can receive the Holy Spirit apart from their salvation and have that tongue which NEVER comes with interpretation as if the Holy Spirit is using it as a prayer language when John 16:13 & John 15:26-27 says He cannot do that.