The Knowledge Of 'The Rest'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. - Hebrews 4:1.

Have you ever noticed stress causes you to battle every little thing in your life that comes along. Stress keeps 'the rest' at bay, if you will. When the opposite is true is entering 'the rest'. What is 'the rest' ? First you have to give that it's proper answer - '"in Christ." But it is with a Knowledge of being 'in Christ' or the knowledge of 'in Christ' shared (revealed by the Spirit).

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. - Romans 8:1.

It is not unlike Romans 8:1, the no condemnation is only for those with knowledge (soulish Knowing again). I know plenty who live under condemnation - so it is a mind issue or a knowing - you must know you are 'in Christ'Jesus.

The rest is taught by the Spirit as the person in you. No rest with no Knowledge - even though your in Christ' the rest of that comes by revelation, a revealing of Christ' in you - to you - as you. As your only life expressed as you - your creation. Christ living in and through a believer as they are. Christ' using my creation to live and move and have his being - and we are partakers of the shared - union - oneness - completion - finished - work - love - he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit - life. Seems simple enough right - except one little drawback, a hold up, a misleading if you will of what it means to be a christian; deception. Believing we still have a life of our own!

Have you ever heard someone say "my life is not going so good to day - my life is always upside down it seems - my life is not what it should be with God - my life is full of trouble or the greatest that I have heard is; my life was better off when I was in the world (not unlike the children of Israel coming out of Egypt and some wanting to go back)."

That was the deal breaker - when I heard that I knew that it had to stop. Christians had to come to a knowing, that it had everything to do with the mind as a believer to enter the rest. Why just the mind? because you are a believer fixed in spirit, so the solution was mind for believers. And by the grace of God I became an advocate for the mind of man. I lead very few sinners to Christ' - it is my joy to do so but I speak more to Christians than I do to a sinner, I can make a friend with a sinner and that gains trust. Unless they happen to read something or maybe in a meeting because I will always give an opportunity and appeal for a lost soul to come to the Lord but I feel led to speak directly to the body.

Paul did his best to let us know we have no life of our own. We have a life and that life is a person and that person is Christ' in you the hope of glory - and needs to be revealed to you so he can live as your creation. Don't go off and say I said you will be Jesus. I always have a cure for that - just try to perform a miracle or two and while you are at it - walk on water and then jesus turn that water into wine. That theory will stop you dead in your tracks - maybe some of our modern cult leaders and gurus should give that a try. They all think their Jesus what they are is half crazy - every good cult nut thinks he is Jesus, you have to be a good cult leader. That is not what I'm saying, don't be deceived. I'm speaking directly to the body, the hungry and searching hearts that feel led and want to move in the Lord.

Your creation is your expression of soul. You are body soul and spirit - soul being, mind will and intellect. Scripture says you are completed in spirit and being completed in soul and will be completed in body on the Resurrection morning. The unique you is soulish or soul, and that is how spirit is expressed. The spirit is expressed through soul. When you were a sinner you expressed sin - ok now slowly let's look at your new spirit (Satan out Christ in). New spirit is Christ' in you now and that is to be your expression, just like you expressed Satan with out a thought ,- spontaneous we call it - now Christ' is the flow out of you.

Scripture; "out of your belly shall flow rivers of Living water."

7 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. - John 7:38.

Last edited: