the "little horn" is NOT "the Antichrist".

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(God'sWordAlone;12990)
I post these again in the hopes that twenty years from now when the Lord still has not come, you mind look at them with their proper context in mind! You do seriously err when you will not see the plain words of the Bible and the plain words as Jesus spoke them!This is not a board for Bible study--this is a board for posting back and forth JesusReigns NOW!
Aha, you're back. Of course. You probably won't be saved and won't be a little god of some far away planet if you don't convert 33 people into you False Teachings group. You need supporters to screw up Christians salvation? Then your task is straight evil and comes from the devil!!! Leave me alone!

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(God'sWordAlone;12995)
How am I "screwing up" anyone's salvation? I simply posted Jesus' words. What do THEY mean? Will you deal with them in CONTEXT instead of making them say what you want them to say?Can YOU prove what you believe? Tama: I know you don't believe this, and frankly it really doesn't matter. But it saddens me when people are so quick to call people heretics and judge their motives. Do you not know that you have said ugly, hurtful, unchristlike things to a sister in Christ? What must I think of you when you attack me so angrily and hatefully? You think that you are defending God by your attacks--the Pharisees thought so too when they persecuted His saints. Are you secure in your beliefs? Is so, why are you so threatened by me?I never came here saying "I'm a preterist! I'm right! You're wrong!"In Christ,Judy Peterson[email protected]
Ms. I don't have to prove my belief because God proves it thru out the Bible. If you read the Bible you would see why we are defending the truth. Because the Whole Bible (and your favorite verses) warn us to be ready for His 2nd coming!!! Yes, you never came saying You're a preterist and that you're right and we're wrong. But you came here waiting for everyone to agree with your doctrine when it makes no sence... And not in any ways or means I feel treatened by you and your teaching. You know that these debates actually strengthened my faith and made me want to meet my Saviour who will come for his church and then to judge this world? There debates made me feel really sorry for you. To see how someone could be so deceived and not even know it. How someone can be so lost and not realize it. I didn't say anything hurtfull and ugly to you Judy - I ahte your doctrine, that's it. The whole world awaits their Lord and Saviour, and He is soon to come!!!

truthsearcher

Apr 26, 2007
(God'sWordAlone;12991)
I'm back! You have not banned ME from this forum--you have tried to ban the TRUTH!kriss: Before you falsely accuse others of heresy, perhaps you should make sure you yourself are not guilty. Futhermore, your hateful and unchristlike attitude toward those who disagree with you is inexcusable. You and others on this board REFUSE to approach the Word with an unbiased mind, willing to intelligently and with proper hermeneutical evaluation, study what others are really saying!I post these again in the hopes that twenty years from now when the Lord still has not come, you mind look at them with their proper context in mind! You do seriously err when you will not see the plain words of the Bible and the plain words as Jesus spoke them!JESUS SAID THIS to THOSE DISCIPLES:
"YOU (the Twelve) will not have gone through the cities of Israel BEFORE the Son of Man COMES! What did Jesus clearly say, kriss?" "There are those standing HERE (right now) who will not taste death till THEY see the Son of Man COMING in His kingdom."What did Jesus say, kriss? These are NOT my words! Yet you cry "heretic!" Who's the liar? Jesus?"Hereafter, YOU (the first-century Caiphas and the Sanhedrin) will SEE the Son of Man . . . COMING on the CLOUDS of heaven."JesusReigns NOW!
Jesus was talking about his transfiguration in those verses. I believe it was Peter, James, and John who witnessed it.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
*sigh* Great...he's back! How un-wonderful. This teaching of thine is really annoying. Get this evil devilish doctrine away from us...JesusReigns/God'sWordAloneGET THEE BEHIND US IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(God'sWordAlone;12998)
You are deceived by the errors of dispensationalism. Furthermore, I am NOT lost. And what do you mean by "soon," Tama? Jesus said soon--but you don't believe Him!Can you not learn ANYTHING from a preterist? Do you not think that YOU could possibly be wrong about something?
Um, no I don't want to learn anything from a preterist, because I love Jesus, and I study His word and I don't want to be envolved with any grup that denies His word and makes up stuff using 1 word from the Bible and denies the rest!!!!Soon - is in the future. No one knows when, but Jesus said - there are seasons that will indicate His coming is near. And it is NEAR due to prophecy fullfilments started... But really, no one knows the time and day,. but you can recognize seasons. Anyways, why would I tell this to you when you deny those prophecies? And anything that has to do with a REAL 2nd coming? And sweety - you are lost. I hope you find a right path one day!

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
JesusReigns,What you've done is only prove what lengths that you will go to spread your false doctrine to people that don't want to hear it!You are a deciever!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We had the same thing with the God/ Goddess new agers same attitudeThey are absoultley terrified of our site if there is one thing that terrifiesFalse doctrine Satan followers its the Word of God. If they werent afarid of us they would move on to where they could get converts it just proves who they are that they keep trying. NOT TO WORRY GOD IS IN CONTROLL

G

God'sWordAlone

So, you're saying that MOST of those standing there with Jesus were going to be dead within the next weeek (when the Transfiguration occurred) and that only some of them would still be alive? That does not make sense! Jesus was speaking of His COMING again in THAT generation.

G

God'sWordAlone

(thesuperjag;13000)
*sigh* Great...he's back! How un-wonderful. This teaching of thine is really annoying. Get this evil devilish doctrine away from us...JesusReigns/God'sWordAloneGET THEE BEHIND US IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
"evil devilish doctrine." But again, no Scripture to prove your statement. Again, it is not MY teaching. I posted the very words of Jesus. What will you do with them? Read YOUR false doctrine into them? Pre-millennial, pre-tribulational dispensationalism is false doctrine. I have shown that with the verses you refuse to address. Not everyone is looking for the Lord's return. There is a growing number who now see the truths in God's Word. You will not make it go away. Twenty-thirty years from now when the Lord has still not come that number be will even greater. Hopefully, it will include even you if you have the courage to look at God's Word with unbiased eyes.

G

God'sWordAlone

(Tama;13001)
Um, no I don't want to learn anything from a preterist, because I love Jesus, and I study His word and I don't want to be envolved with any grup that denies His word and makes up stuff using 1 word from the Bible and denies the rest!!!!Soon - is in the future. No one knows when, but Jesus said - there are seasons that will indicate His coming is near. And it is NEAR due to prophecy fullfilments started... But really, no one knows the time and day,. but you can recognize seasons. Anyways, why would I tell this to you when you deny those prophecies? And anything that has to do with a REAL 2nd coming? And sweety - you are lost. I hope you find a right path one day!
Jesus told His disciples right there with Him that THEY were to recognize the signs of His return--to THAT generation. Those are the words, Tama. How am I making stuff up using ONE word? That's not true and you know it.Now YOU can say that His coming is NEAR. What does NEAR mean, Tama? In the Scriptures, according to people like you, it means FAR--VERY FAR! Why is that you can use time reference words in their normal, everyday, common usage but Jesus and His INSPIRED writers cannot????I am NOT lost. I hope YOU find the right path. I do NOT deny those prophecies. I accept them in their proper time frame just as they are written! You deny the prophecies by NOT accepting common time words that YOU yourself use in the sense in which they were intended!When will you grow tired of all the date setting and all the "prophets" who say "the Lord is near, the Lord is near?" Didn't Paul say that--"The Lord is NEAR" (Phil. 4:5). Didn't James say that? (James 5:8). Didn't Peter say that the end of all things was THEN NEAR? (1 Peter 4:7). Again, I didn't say these things--those INSPIRED writers did. You are not being honest with simple words because you love the idea that Jesus would come back for YOU.How am I then denying anything? I am simply taking the Word AS IT IS WRITTEN! That's my crime?

Tama

Jun 7, 2007
(God'sWordAlone;13073)
Jesus told His disciples right there with Him that THEY were to recognize the signs of His return--to THAT generation. Those are the words, Tama. How am I making stuff up using ONE word? That's not true and you know it.Now YOU can say that His coming is NEAR. What does NEAR mean, Tama? In the Scriptures, according to people like you, it means FAR--VERY FAR! Why is that you can use time reference words in their normal, everyday, common usage but Jesus and His INSPIRED writers cannot????I am NOT lost. I hope YOU find the right path. I do NOT deny those prophecies. I accept them in their proper time frame just as they are written! You deny the prophecies by NOT accepting common time words that YOU yourself use in the sense in which they were intended!When will you grow tired of all the date setting and all the "prophets" who say "the Lord is near, the Lord is near?" Didn't Paul say that--"The Lord is NEAR" (Phil. 4:5). Didn't James say that? (James 5:8). Didn't Peter say that the end of all things was THEN NEAR? (1 Peter 4:7). Again, I didn't say these things--those INSPIRED writers did. You are not being honest with simple words because you love the idea that Jesus would come back for YOU.How am I then denying anything? I am simply taking the Word AS IT IS WRITTEN! That's my crime?
Look, Ms. Don't waste yo time.... Find better things to do then spit out worthless words. Thank you for your cooperation. Good bye.

Greg P. Danielson

Mar 6, 2021
Prescott
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The little horn is not the Antichrist, neither America; rather scripture proves through the Book of Daniel that the little horn (an inexperienced political leader) is a person....who was/is President Trump, which I will gladly share with anyone who is interested how scripture reveals this.