The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that receive the mark and worship the image will be "Deceived" by the "False Miracles" performed by the "False Prophet"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Absolutely- so I wish Enoch and the others who call the covid vaccine the mark or maybe the mark, show what counterfeit miracles Pfizer, MOderna, Gen-tech or J&J have done to deceive us to take this mark and how taking a shot in your upper left arm is equal to what teh bible says here:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but i'm not quite sure what you mean
Well, it’s why Paul was taking up a collection in Corinth, the way I see it is in revelation this mark and beast is nothing more than Israel’s religious leaders dictated Jewish laws and Judaism that is in reference. To be a member of the church of that age, one forfeited all rights to property, were shuned in the marketplace. They lost all things.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, it’s why Paul was taking up a collection in Corinth, the way I see it is in revelation this mark and beast is nothing more than Israel’s religious leaders dictated Jewish laws and Judaism that is in reference. To be a member of the church of that age, one forfeited all rights to property, were shuned in the marketplace. They lost all things.

Yes but I do believe that the sea beast was Rome and the land beast was apostate Israel

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No actually you deny scripture, but I don't expect you to believe that.

And there you go again pushing your interpretation on everyone...
You must really think your something special... LoL...:rolleyes:
Get over yourself buddy. Those who claim to be infallible are the most fallible...

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there you go again pushing your interpretation on everyone...
You must really think your something special... LoL...:rolleyes:
Get over yourself buddy. Those who claim to be infallible are the most fallible...

I don't really care what you think about me. When I honestly see that you're wrong I'm going to disagree with you. It's obvious you can't stand someone exercising their right to disagree with you when they honestly believe you to be wrong. So you go ahead think what you want of me and I'll continue to exercise my right to disagree with you since I honestly think you're wrong.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but I do believe that the sea beast was Rome and the land beast was apostate Israel
The "Sea Beast" is a individual human man, and is described in Daniel 7:8-11 Daniel's (Little Horn), 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Paul's (Man Of Sin), Revelation 13:1-5 John's (The Beast)

Little Horn, Man Of Sin, The Beast = The Future Antichrist

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AHAHAHAHA... Please Mr infallible...:rolleyes:
I will destroy it with my own immune system... God given...

And maybe a cup of tea...:p

View attachment 16147

Maybe you will, many do! but over 4.5 million world wide did not and died! And many millions endured terrible agony and had to get many many doses of medications to beat covid.

do you also refuse the flu shot? For I hope you realize covid 19 is just a different type of influenza. It is a sars virus

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AHAHAHAHA... Please Mr infallible...:rolleyes:
I will destroy it with my own immune system... God given...

And maybe a cup of tea...:p

View attachment 16147

Don't get me wrong, I will defend anyone's right to not take a vaccine. Just don't ask me to have ot pay more for my health insurance if you get sick when you could have prevented it.

And mr. Infallible? really? Aren't you tired of this pre-pubescent behavior?

But as you wish to mock me with your insult of infallibility- how do you know Jesus is the Messiah? Could it be that was all allegorical as well and He really isn't?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy to say- but where do I deny it? You make a charge- now please provide the evidence to support your accusation or recant.
You deny scripture by not allowing scripture to interpret scripture, instead you go by, philosophy of men(what men think the mark of the beast is).

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one will take the mark of the beast by accident. I do not think it's the actual mark that is the problem but more the allegiance one took when receiving the mark. I seen one Youtube evangelist even suggest that if you took the mark on your hand during the tribulation you might be able to cut your hand off and possibly be saved (stupid). The mark is nothing more than a physical representation of your allegiance to Satan. Agreeing to the terms of the mark of the beast is condemnation.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "Sea Beast" is a individual human man, and is described in Daniel 7:8-11 Daniel's (Little Horn), 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Paul's (Man Of Sin), Revelation 13:1-5 John's (The Beast)

Little Horn, Man Of Sin, The Beast = The Future Antichrist

I think the beasts talked about in the book of Daniel including chapter 7 are human kingdoms. I also think the little horn talked about in the book of Daniel is a human kingdom.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't really care what you think about me. When I honestly see that you're wrong I'm going to disagree with you. It's obvious you can't stand someone exercising their right to disagree with you when they honestly believe you to be wrong. So you go ahead think what you want of me and I'll continue to exercise my right to disagree with you since I honestly think you're wrong.

I thought i was responding to someone else... My bad.

I don't mind if you disagree with me. We can agree to disagree. True? :D

About being wrong. I actually admit that i could be wrong and so i prefer to be cautious and not take any vaccine
All im saying is that the mark might be coming soon.