The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you fellas need to consider the following.
First, I suggest that the mark itself is a sign of voluntary allegiance to the beast. Thus if one receives it in his forehead, it is a conscientious decision and he has agreed with the beast as far as mindset, worldview, doctrine, etc is concerned. It is sealed or stamped upon his conscience, which is in the forehead in the frontal lobe. For others however, they may not share the former's conscientious convictions. They aren't convinced that the policies and beliefs of the beast are good and right. He may even vehemently disagree with them. However, because of circumstances,, which could include the need for medical treatment for a sick child...hunger...the threat of homelessness...the desire to work and earn an income...have the right to receive a benefit from government...these and many more conditions of society could convince the person, despite his conscientious objections, to receive the mark to save himself and his family. Thus...the hand. These may not need to be physical marks. Any persons agreement will be clearly evident in his lifestyle and attitude. His lifestyle and worldview will be opposed to those who do not have the mark. These haven't refused it as such, they simple cannot receive it because they have already received the seal of God in their foreheads...conscience. And what is that? Scripture informs us that the name of God is written in the foreheads of the redeemed. The name of God is a direct reflection/description of His character. The redeemed are holy and without blame. Spotless. The opposite to those who have developed the character of the beast, which is the devil's agent on this earth.
This scenario will have nothing to do with vaccines...although I have no reason to doubt that there may be some very heavy influences at play regarding work/education/child-minding rights etc if a vaccine is refused. But it aint the mark.
I suggest you guys first identify the beast...then the identification of the mark becomes easy. Remember, it's his mark. It's a mark of his authority, and it's intimately linked with worship. It isn't about bar-codes, credit cards, or anything of the secular world. It's a sign of surrender to a religious superpower, and receiving his mark of authority and approval. You become his property.

Reactions: GerhardEbersoehn

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do realize that the only ones who would understand and benefit from this are those using an english alphabet, right? That might present a problem unless your theory was true for Chinese, Russian, and a host of other dialects not using the alphabet. The theories and conspiracies even in the church are going off the rails. It brings to mind the verse about being tossed to and from by every wind of doctrine.

Now, if you do the same exercise with other languages and they give the same results, you have no doubt stumbled onto something significant. Let me know what you find.

blessings,

Gideon
How about something in Latin, Hebrew and Greek?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No it hasn't as the seal of God must happen first

Study the holding back of the 4 winds

But, in Rev 20, those who had been behead for their faith, had also not taken the mark of the beast, and they will become priests in heaven in our near future. So, if they have not taken the mark of the Beast up and until this point in time, it can only mean that it is possible for people to take the mark of the beast now.

Your reference is to a time, after the bottomless pit is unlocked after the 1,000 years have passed, when the choice is forced on people to either live physically or die because they will not be allowed to trade in the things that will keep them alive.

The question I have for you is who are the four winds of heaven? Where do we see them in the scriptures?

Shalom

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
But, in Rev 20, those who had been behead for their faith, had also not taken the mark of the beast, and they will become priests in heaven in our near future. So, if they have not taken the mark of the Beast up and until this point in time, it can only mean that it is possible for people to take the mark of the beast now.

Your reference is to a time, after the bottomless pit is unlocked after the 1,000 years have passed, when the choice is forced on people to either live physically or die because they will not be allowed to trade in the things that will keep them alive.

The question I have for you is who are the four winds of heaven? Where do we see them in the scriptures?

Shalom

Those who were beheaded , ie ,killed ,they were killed throughout time ,these are those whom Christ brings with Him at Hs return(I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.")

These are those under the alter

Revelation 6:9 "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"

These souls were killed for their stand in the Word of God. Who could that be? The saints of God, for their souls are now at [not under] the altar of God in heaven. Those souls have died and are with the Father in Heaven.

Revelation 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord [Master], holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth."

One cannot take the mark until satan arrives on this earth to which after Christ follows will satan be in the pit

satan pretending to be Christ will arrive on this earth and deceive all who has not the seal of God , which in our minds should bring us to the four winds

So as for your question ,the 4 winds

Revelation 7:1 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."

This is what we must know before the "Day of the Lord". This prophecy has to do with events on the earth, and not in heaven.

These "four winds" are the "four spirits". These four winds are what marks the end of this earth age. These four winds are also discussed in Ezekiel 37:9, and Daniel 7:2.

Revelation 7:2 "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea."

East
Strong's #2246
helios (hay'-lee-os); from hele (a ray; perhaps akin to the alternate of NT:138); the sun; by implication, light:
KJV - east, sun.

This angel is bringing the seal, or "mark of God." This seal from the angel is "Knowledge". It is sealed, or stored in your mind, which is in your forehead. No physical part of this earth, or oceans will be hurt.

The subject here is the sealing of God's elect; placing knowledge of everything that is to happen in the minds of God's elect and all those overcomers, so there will be no mystery in these events to them. When we know exactly what is to take place, Satan will not be inviting; for upon his arrival, we will know he is a cheap imitation, a deceiver.

Revelation 7:3 "Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Do read the whole chapter

revelation7

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance
The first century church in Jerusalem members were starving due to the fact they abstained from Judaism. They couldn’t buy and sale.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13337

This is an archeological artifact found in China that dates pre-flood. One can deduce certain facts if one rightly divides the Word of God.

The first 4 chapters of Genesis are separate accounts and do not happen immediately one after the other.

How were Cain and Abel in God's presence in the Garden post sin? There is no contradiction in time that Cain and Abel were born before the fall.

The other big issue that the church in her dogma and decrees, failed to teach, was that the 7th day was actually 1000 years and Adam was not the only one created on the 6th day. Adam was placed in the Garden 1000 years after creation week. In Genesis 2, the Garden was placed after God resumed His Work after the 7th day period of 1000 years. Genesis 2 is the first mention of the Day of the Lord (Adonai). The Millennial Reign is the second Day of the Lord. The first Day of the Lord was given in the 4th Commandment to Remember, and because of Satan's deception at work in Western knowledge (science), the Roman Church silenced what it was we are to Remember. 1000 years without decay prior to sin would certainly ruin any dating procedures in the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries.

Peter warned us in 2 Peter 3. After 1000 years years, there were millions of sons of God created in the image of God on the 6th Day. Since Cain was born prior to sin, he was in the image of God, body and spirit still joined with his soul. Also a son of God with a spirit was surrounded by light. The mount of Transfiguration is the account where Jesus showed to Peter, James, and John what it meant to have one's spirit as a robe of white. Not the pneuma (breath of God), but the glory (light of God). Being immortal is not just the hallow Greek notion of divinity. Being immortal is being a true light in the world physically.

Which brings about the point of Cain's marked appearance. Cain was allowed non light physical features that stuck out like a "sore thumb".

BTW: Adam is the name of the man associated with the mark 666. Cain was marked. His father Adam was cursed with both physical and spiritual death. All of Seth's descendants were cursed with the image of fallen Adam. The mark is the expiration date of Adam's 6000 year, 6 Day punishment. Every thing that humans do as Adam's descendants have the mark 666 infused in their endeavors. After the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, Adam's punishment is over. God's plan complete. That is why during the 42 months while Satan is Steward of the earth, it is either the mark or beheading. The mark will literal remove one's name from the Lamb's book of life, by one's own free will choice.

why do you always believe the wierdest reinterpretations of Scripture and declare them the "right view" when they are so wrong!

God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden and then they started all their begetting. Just because they were in the presence of the Lord does not mean they were in the garden! If they were born pre fall- then they would have to pass the test as well! so you have to write more unsritten Scripture to justify your positions.

Why not just let the Word speak for itself and quit trying to be Gods Editor- like He needs you or me to correct His Perfect Word.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you always believe the wierdest reinterpretations of Scripture and declare them the "right view" when they are so wrong!

God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden and then they started all their begetting. Just because they were in the presence of the Lord does not mean they were in the garden! If they were born pre fall- then they would have to pass the test as well! so you have to write more unsritten Scripture to justify your positions.

Why not just let the Word speak for itself and quit trying to be Gods Editor- like He needs you or me to correct His Perfect Word.
I was not correcting God's Word. I was rightly dividing God's Word.

You asked how could one mark a son of God.

Cain and Abel were born in the Garden as examples of perfect birth without any complications.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

How can this be a punishment if Eve had not experienced birth prior to this point?

Magdalene

Feb 24, 2021
Ostio Lido
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

Rev 1:3 and 22:10 says the 'Mark' was " AT HAND".

Why would God want you looking at Earthly Things, when your eyes should be on Jesus?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cain and Abel were born in the Garden as examples of perfect birth without any complications.

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

How can this be a punishment if Eve had not experienced birth prior to this point?

Once again you are letting your own mind reinterpret teh word instead of letting gods Word speak for itself.

Genesis 3:22-24
King James Version

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Normal reading shows this happened after the expulsion. YOu would need to have Gen. 4 happen sometime in chapter 2- so I await you to prove it!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you are letting your own mind reinterpret teh word instead of letting gods Word speak for itself.

Genesis 3:22-24
King James Version

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Normal reading shows this happened after the expulsion. YOu would need to have Gen. 4 happen sometime in chapter 2- so I await you to prove it!
Rightly dividing God's Word. I gave proof that God changed the birth and conception process. There was a difference after Cain and Abel. Seth was born at least 100 years after the fall. Cain and Abel are not in any genealogy of Adam.

The chapters are divided in proper literary relationship. Chapter 4 was not inserted between 2 and 3 for a reason. The events happened after the fall, but that does not mean the birth of Cain and Abel was after the fall. Seth was born in the image of fallen Adam. That is not attributed to Cain or Abel. If Cain was fallen in Adam's image, he would not have needed to be marked. A son of God would know the difference between Seth and Cain. Cain was a son of God, that needed to be marked. Seth was a fallen human, and did not need such a mark to set him apart.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rightly dividing God's Word. I gave proof that God changed the birth and conception process. There was a difference after Cain and Abel. Seth was born at least 100 years after the fall. Cain and Abel are not in any genealogy of Adam.

The chapters are divided in proper literary relationship. Chapter 4 was not inserted between 2 and 3 for a reason. The events happened after the fall, but that does not mean the birth of Cain and Abel was after the fall. Seth was born in the image of fallen Adam. That is not attributed to Cain or Abel. If Cain was fallen in Adam's image, he would not have needed to be marked. A son of God would know the difference between Seth and Cain. Cain was a son of God, that needed to be marked. Seth was a fallen human, and did not need such a mark to set him apart.

No you are assuming that Cain and Abel were born in teh Garden, but the language and the Bible as written speaks against you.

Seth was born in the image of fallen Adam. That is not attributed to Cain or Abel. If Cain was fallen in Adam's image, he would not have needed to be marked.

A distinction without a difference as for Seth and Cain and Abel. Seth was marked for He is in the lineage of the righteous.

As for the mark of Cain, it was to identify him that anyone who slew Cain would be punished by God!

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

I love your own hypocrisy in writing! Chapeter four was not inserted between 2&4 for they happened after the fall but that doesn't mean Cain and Abel were born after the fall. That is nonsense.

And as for Eve having pain multiplied in her childbearing- it might simply have been that childbirth would have been much easier in Adam and Eves mind (God knew they would fall) so God warned her that as a consequence of her fall, childbirth would be painful. that is an opinion just as valid as yours and both may be completely wrong!

Where your problem lies, is that you declare things that on the surface could make sense and themn declare them as fact and to show you spiritual you boastfully proclaim you are "rightly dividing the Word" . So that you are telling billions of sincere Christians who lived before you that they were wrongly dividing the Word because they didn't come up with this hypotheses you cooked up!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you are assuming that Cain and Abel were born in teh Garden, but the language and the Bible as written speaks against you.

A distinction without a difference as for Seth and Cain and Abel. Seth was marked for He is in the lineage of the righteous.

As for the mark of Cain, it was to identify him that anyone who slew Cain would be punished by God!

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

I love your own hypocrisy in writing! Chapeter four was not inserted between 2&4 for they happened after the fall but that doesn't mean Cain and Abel were born after the fall. That is nonsense.

And as for Eve having pain multiplied in her childbearing- it might simply have been that childbirth would have been much easier in Adam and Eves mind (God knew they would fall) so God warned her that as a consequence of her fall, childbirth would be painful. that is an opinion just as valid as yours and both may be completely wrong!

Where your problem lies, is that you declare things that on the surface could make sense and themn declare them as fact and to show you spiritual you boastfully proclaim you are "rightly dividing the Word" . So that you are telling billions of sincere Christians who lived before you that they were wrongly dividing the Word because they didn't come up with this hypotheses you cooked up!
I never said Seth was marked.

Seth was in the image of fallen Adam.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said Seth was marked.

Seth was in the image of fallen Adam.

I meant Cain Sorry.

And yet you cannot produce a scripture that Cain and Abel were in the image of God! You just add it to the Scripture by yor own deductions.

There is a warning about adding to Scripture!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant Cain Sorry.

And yet you cannot produce a scripture that Cain and Abel were in the image of God! You just add it to the Scripture by yor own deductions.

There is a warning about adding to Scripture!
If Cain was not a son of God, he would already be marked as a fallen human.

Do you not accept there were other sons of God?