The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived
Have a go at this:

The wisdom
is Babylonian numerology and gematria.
The understanding is the significance of this particular triangular number. (The sum of all the numbers 1 to 36)
The count is the position of each of the numbers in the sum.
The number of a man is the ownership by letters patent in the numerology and gematria of his name.

B E A S T (1) = Blasphemous Empire Authorising Satanic Tyranny
B E A S T (2) = Blasphemous Emperor Authorising Satanic Tyranny

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have a go at this:

The wisdom
is Babylonian numerology and gematria.
The understanding is the significance of this particular triangular number. (The sum of all the numbers 1 to 36)
The count is the position of each of the numbers in the sum.
The number of a man is the ownership by letters patent in the numerology and gematria of his name.

B E A S T (1) = Blasphemous Empire Authorising Satanic Tyranny
B E A S T (2) = Blasphemous Emperor Authorising Satanic Tyranny

Rev 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I don't think god is going to use ancient mystery Babylonian numerology to discern the mark of the beast and his name. And gematria is a Hebrew system. Now mostly found in Kabbalistic sects.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't think god is going to use ancient mystery Babylonian numerology to discern the mark of the beast and his name. And gematria is a Hebrew system. Now mostly found in Kabbalistic sects.
Babylonian wisdom, sometimes referred to as Babylonish, is knowledge gleaned and gathered from every source available for the purpose of elevating and glorifying man, which is why the foretold number 666 of ancient renown is appropriated by the BEAST, - nothing to do with God discerning it but certainly with His foretelling its appropriation and implementation.

I notice you use a lowercase g in the word "god" instead of the conventional uppercase G for God . . .a typo perhaps.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babylonian wisdom, sometimes referred to as Babylonish, is knowledge gleaned and gathered from every source available for the purpose of elevating and glorifying man, which is why the foretold number 666 of ancient renown is appropriated by the BEAST, - nothing to do with God discerning it but certainly with His foretelling its appropriation and implementation.

I notice you use a lowercase g in the word "god" instead of the conventional uppercase G for God . . .a typo perhaps.

As to the small g, I miss the cap at times and as spell check does not underline it goes unnoticed. He knows I have not an iota of disrespect.

Biblical numerology shows three sixes to be different.

Teh Hebrew gemetria shows it to be the sum of the letters of his name, which I take to be found written in Hebrew, though He be a gentile.

I do know also that many pagan belief systems look forward to this "ultimate hero". Many books have been written about Satans son (Lord Matreya, Sanat Kumbala, et. al.) He will try to prove the ultimate lie of his father that man can decide on their own what is right and wrong.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cain received a mark; anyone thought about this? What was the nature of it, what were the issues that resulted in it?

I would say the similarities might not be that different to the mark referenced in Revelation.
The Mark of Cain was a powerful spiritual marker or seal to keep him from being killed by his enemies. Those that might have initially tried to kill him would suddenly decline and depart because of the overpowering spiritual 'shield' surrounding Cain. The Mark in Revelation is an evil spiritual marker placed on those that do not know Christ and do not have the protection of God surrounding them. It is not a Mark of power, only of possession of evil.

We have the Mark or seal of the Father because of his Son. It is a Mark of power to overcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The governor of Florida has said Mr.Biden's proposal is unlawful. As such he has assured us that the people of Florida shall continue to live as free citizens. It more and more appears as if America is doomed to a future purposed by those of dark intent. An ungodly people. Will we become as China is now in the very near future?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The governor of Florida has said Mr.Biden's proposal is unlawful. As such he has assured us that the people of Florida shall continue to live as free citizens. It more and more appears as if America is doomed to a future purposed by those of dark intent. An ungodly people. Will we become as China is now in the very near future?
This may be America's bleak future as you say.....the ungodly people were here from day 1.....they have always persecuted the real people of God throughout history, wherever they have lived or are living today.

Why we are seeing such an impact in the West especially in the States today is because only 70 years ago, this country still resembled and 'acted' as a 'Christian' country. Not anymore....Since the end of WWII and especially since Bush Sr 1991...the NWO and the global heathen forces have flooded the West and suppressed true Christians in their communities and personal lives.

I hope at least that in FL we stay 'free' where this fiendish COVID evil program stays under wraps, under shackles and chains, in prison....allowing the 'free' people and its citizens to prosper for a while.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may be America's bleak future as you say.....the ungodly people were here from day 1.....they have always persecuted the real people of God throughout history, wherever they have lived or are living today.

Why we are seeing such an impact in the West especially in the States today is because only 70 years ago, this country still resembled and 'acted' as a 'Christian' country. Not anymore....Since the end of WWII and especially since Bush Sr 1991...the NWO and the global heathen forces have flooded the West and suppressed true Christians in their communities and personal lives.

I hope at least that in FL we stay 'free' where this fiendish COVID evil program stays under wraps, under shackles and chains, in prison....allowing the 'free' people and its citizens to prosper for a while.
:) Nicely put.
A coworker the other day shared that her grandparent's are quite concerned about all that is transpiring now. Especially with how Mr. Biden entered office. Seems to be far too close to those times they recall unfolding in Germany pre-WW2. Things like turning people against one another and then making it a matter of surviving by aligning with the new order. And then there becoming a one party system. Her grandparent's escaped while there was still time. Interestingly just the other day a news person observed the seeming move in that one party system direction now. Sorry for "a wall" of text. My PC was lost to a virus the other day and I'm reduced to using my phone till the budget allows for a new tower. Or maybe I'll go wild and go laptop .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Mark of Cain was a powerful spiritual marker or seal to keep him from being killed by his enemies. Those that might have initially tried to kill him would suddenly decline and depart because of the overpowering spiritual 'shield' surrounding Cain. The Mark in Revelation is an evil spiritual marker placed on those that do not know Christ and do not have the protection of God surrounding them. It is not a Mark of power, only of possession of evil.

We have the Mark or seal of the Father because of his Son. It is a Mark of power to overcome.
Perhaps laws yet to be implemented or enforced will cut across the values God's people have which by their very nature will create conflict.
The values to which you subscribe will mark you.....one way or the other....values which will no longer be able to be concealed.
It is Satans studied objective to rid the planet of all who oppose his kingdom.

'When the power of the holy people has finally been broken all these things will be completed' Daniel 12:7

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps laws yet to be implemented or enforced will cut across the values God's people have which by their very nature will create conflict.
The values to which you subscribe will mark you.....one way or the other....values which will no longer be able to be concealed.
It is Satans studied objective to rid the planet of all who oppose his kingdom.

'When the power of the holy people has finally been broken all these things will be completed' Daniel 12:7
Yes, we have not experienced these imminent new laws that will further separate the peoples conscience and souls from each other regardless of their political boundaries they live in today. By the time this evil is in full swing, all sides will be clearly drawn.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A coworker the other day shared that her grandparent's are quite concerned about all that is transpiring now. Especially with how Mr. Biden entered office. Seems to be far too close to those times they recall unfolding in Germany pre-WW2. Things like turning people against one another and then making it a matter of surviving by aligning with the new order. And then there becoming a one party system. Her grandparent's escaped while there was still time. Interestingly just the other day a news person observed the seeming move in that one party system direction now. Sorry for "a wall" of text. My PC was lost to a virus the other day and I'm reduced to using my phone till the budget allows for a new tower. Or maybe I'll go wild and go laptop .
You are just fine with your respond despite the pain that a virus of the software kind can do for your computer and well-being.

Pre-WWII is what it is like today in America, as I read history. A one party system that will align itself with a global government. It will offer our country and its peoples fully to evil spirits and forces and the chief accuser of God. Unfortunately we have not seen anything yet. God is allowing all this to happen. We must be brave in Christ and weather the storm(s).....test the spirits of even your neighbours more closely....do not take their kind deeds and fleeting gestures on the surface as a sure sign of their faith in the family of Christ.

Happy to hear from you Nancy....Bless you and family as always...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will never forget seeing this on the news back in the spring of 2020.

View attachment 14108
And the slogan and meaning still stands today and tomorrow......'they' will have to cause a civil AND/ or foreign offensive war to take the entire country down....just my take..it will be surely bloody on both sides...once the match is lit and placed in the tinder, look out...no turning back

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is we in the USA have nowhere to escape to when the brown shirts start coming around. You can’t escape the most free country in the world for a more free country.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
666 has always been a mystery.
No it hasn't.

It's just unclear to most people today.

Those who don't know scripture can't understand scripture. And I'm forbidden to explain it... because scripture says not to tell you.

Now is that clear?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The problem is we in the USA have nowhere to escape to when the brown shirts start coming around. You can’t escape the most free country in the world for a more free country.
American ignorance.
There are plenty of other countries free of dictatorship and police state's.

However 'escaping' to anywhere will not avoid all what is prophesied to happen.
Knowing about it and being prepared is your only option.