The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No.
The holy Land is all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. I have lived in it and I know the special ambiance of that area.
Bible prophecy has much to say about the holy Land, it is the focus of all the end times events.
do you not know that this earth and its works will be destroyed....and that by fire....Peter speaks of it.
Revelation speaks of the Earth made new.....totally recreated. There will be nothing left of sin and sinners and the old order/age
The whole Earth will then be Holy...the abode of the redeemed from all ages.....THIS will be the Holy Land....THIS is the thrust and direction of all the prophecies OT and NT that you quote. It's not the old system of bricks and mortar Jerusalem and geographic Israel that you attempt to shoehorn into these prophecies Keraz.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ability to publicly be lights to the world as a witness to all nations is what the evil one aims to put out. However that might come about we are yet to see. I think the people will be transfixed by a substitute gospel....spurious to the core and any tolerance for the genuine will be curtailed and denounced as heretical.

An interesting thing to note is that the prefix in antichrist, ie 'anti' does not denote against Christ as it is generally understood so much as it means, in place of Christ, a substitute Christ....in other words, a false gospel ....and those who have not been watching as we are instructed to do by Jesus or are unaware will be taken in by it......why? because the unregenerate mind will not have the ability to discern the difference....why? because they've rejected knowledge.
I agree with you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ability to publicly be lights to the world as a witness to all nations is what the evil one aims to put out. However that might come about we are yet to see. I think the people will be transfixed by a substitute gospel....spurious to the core and any tolerance for the genuine will be curtailed and denounced as heretical.

An interesting thing to note is that the prefix in antichrist, ie 'anti' does not denote against Christ as it is generally understood so much as it means, in place of Christ, a substitute Christ....in other words, a false gospel ....and those who have not been watching as we are instructed to do by Jesus or are unaware will be taken in by it......why? because the unregenerate mind will not have the ability to discern the difference....why? because they've rejected knowledge.
The subsitute gospel is all ready heavily infiltrated mainstream churches , as well as other religions and even the secular realm .
its the tolerance all inclusive social gospel . The one that accepts sins and all religoins as being a valid path to God .
Even now its leader and leaders , who have long been at work to deceive , are saying things like prolesytizing is dangerous .
The path we are on , will lead the entire world to be as one and they will have no room , no tolerance , no desire
for anyone who preaches the true gospel , the teachings of Christ and the apostels .
Those who would dare to correct PC sins will be seen as not even knowing GOD .
THEY have been at work creating a totally different image of GOD . ONE that even secular and other religoins are fast embracing .
The all inclusive god of this world is who they do follow . This image of god they teach has made such a broad
way to God . JESUS and sound doctrine will continue to be pushed out of places and even churches within christendom itself .
As they embrace this new love god , which the love they teach is not compatible at all to THE ONE TRUE GOD .
We must strap on all armour and be daily refreshed in scriptures and contend for the true faith till the last and final breath .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured I was being hacked so I disappeared for a little bit. My phone is safe but computer isn't always, but I am back anyway because I just don't care and because I'm going crazy by myself and having so much work to do.

Overwhelmed and needed a break and communication with other adults. My cats are not as good as adult conversation as I thought they would be.
march on dear sister . Time to praise the glorious LORD .

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it hasn't.

It's just unclear to most people today.

Those who don't know scripture can't understand scripture. And I'm forbidden to explain it... because scripture says not to tell you.

Now is that clear?
It has been a mystery and will remain a mystery until it is revealed by the Lord. Which, he is starting to make it pretty obvious. I’m assuming you’ll be taking the ID2020 Certification Mark after they roll out the Digital Passports and begin integrating people into this system? Won’t be too long now since Digital Passports have hit NY and all of Israel. By the way Excelsior Pass is partnered with IBM who is partnered with ID2020. Just FYI!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been a mystery and will remain a mystery until it is revealed by the Lord. Which, he is starting to make it pretty obvious. I’m assuming you’ll be taking the ID2020 Certification Mark after they roll out the Digital Passports and begin integrating people into this system? Won’t be too long now since Digital Passports have hit NY and all of Israel. By the way Excelsior Pass is partnered with IBM who is partnered with ID2020. Just FYI!

Nope...

And since God has made it clear that He doesn't want everyone to understand it... I'm not going to defy Him on the subject.

What?

I don't aspire to be like Judas!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as i am concerned they can keep that pile of dung shot . GOD made me , my temple is HIS , and i wont be
putting that dung piled luciferase mrna dna altering pile of stink in my body . Oh me , that was a lot of adjectives to describe
that pile of dung shot . BUT i wont take it . Something is not right about any of this . AND I TELL US ALL
we are much farther along in the time line than most folks even dare to know . They can keep their savoir , I GOT MINE .
GOD is able to protect me . I dont need no mrna gene alerting dead hope .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
do you not know that this earth and its works will be destroyed....and that by fire....Peter speaks of it.
Revelation speaks of the Earth made new.....totally recreated. There will be nothing left of sin and sinners and the old order/age
The whole Earth will then be Holy...the abode of the redeemed from all ages.....THIS will be the Holy Land....THIS is the thrust and direction of all the prophecies OT and NT that you quote. It's not the old system of bricks and mortar Jerusalem and geographic Israel that you attempt to shoehorn into these prophecies Keraz.
We know from Revelation 21:1 that the New Earth and heavens will come after the Millennium.

Until then the earth as it is now, albeit after the Lord has cleansed the holy Land, will remain much as we know it now.
It is your attempts to spiritualize the prophesies, that fall flat.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope...

And since God has made it clear that He doesn't want everyone to understand it... I'm not going to defy Him on the subject.

What?

I don't aspire to be like Judas!
False Prophet Alert!

“God does not want everyone to understand it”

uhhh..

What.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as i am concerned they can keep that pile of dung shot . GOD made me , my temple is HIS , and i wont be
putting that dung piled luciferase mrna dna altering pile of stink in my body . Oh me , that was a lot of adjectives to describe
that pile of dung shot . BUT i wont take it . Something is not right about any of this . AND I TELL US ALL
we are much farther along in the time line than most folks even dare to know . They can keep their savoir , I GOT MINE .
Yes I agree. We are very far along. Also, many people misinterpret scripture and cannot see what is right in front of them.

Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False Prophet Alert!

“God does not want everyone to understand it”

uhhh..

What.
So because I won't decipher the scriptures I'm a false prophet?

And yet everyone else who does has fantastical tales to tell?

ROFL.

Good one!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So because I won't decipher the scriptures I'm a false prophet?

And yet everyone else who does has fantastical tales to tell?

ROFL.

Good one!
I didn't say you are a false prophet for not "deciphering" anything. You are a false prophet for deciphering incorrectly. You claim "God has made it clear he doesnt want everyone to understand it.". You deciphered it right then, incorrectly. Therefore, you are a false prophet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say you are a false prophet for not "deciphering" anything. You are a false prophet for deciphering incorrectly. You claim "God has made it clear he doesnt want everyone to understand it.". You deciphered it right then, incorrectly. Therefore, you are a false prophet.
I assume you are speaking to John DB . As i see he asked the question . I guess my name popped up with it .
OH but since it did let me just say . Let us learn the true JESUS by reading daily the gospels , the letters from the apostels
and all sound doctrine . And remember those whose HOPE is in CHRIST have true HOPE .
Let us praise and thank our LORD daily . Be encouraged my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree. We are very far along. Also, many people misinterpret scripture and cannot see what is right in front of them.
Most scripture in the bible is not hard to intrepet . Some things can be .
But if we simply desire to serve our Lord and desire to never look wise before men , but just so that we can learn to honor HIM .
He will give us the understanding we need in time . He always does . We might not get it all at once
but HE will feed us as we need to know . Let us be hungry for the truth and have the love of truth upon our hearts .
Let us be seeking the LORD our GOD and having all hope in Christ . And may the LORD be praised and continously thanked .
OH praise GOD for the mercy Given us by His grace in CHRIST . Let us be as small humble children
who desire only to serve HE who has saved us and can keep us from falling and have that same desire for all the lambs .
That we grow in the grace of our LORD . Looking out for one another and always correcting any error .
And clinging to the hope of the promise given us in JESUS CHRIST . THE ONLY NAME WHEREBY ONE MAY BE SAVED .
GLORY HALLELUJAH TO THE GLORIOUS LORD . LET all praise HIS NAME .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just thinking about this yesterday...but has there been any dreams or prophecies concerning the vaccines or any of this stuff? Seems like if it was a mark or something of extreme importance, God would clarify it through people. I haven't looked. Genuinely just asking about it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just thinking about this yesterday...but has there been any dreams or prophecies concerning the vaccines or any of this stuff? Seems like if it was a mark or something of extreme importance, God would clarify it through people. I haven't looked. Genuinely just asking about it.
no dreams or prophecies . But i did have one dream a while back and it was rather peculiar .
In the dream folks were getting the mark , and i noticed they got it twice . which meant no sense .
however the older scar was not quite yet healed and they were getting it again .
That was rather strange . I dont know for sure at all what that means .
As for the shot , i would not get it . I have researched it and i am so worried for folks
in the long term . Not the short term , but the long term . This was and is experimental .
And they may as well be honest and call it gene therapy not a vaccine .
They even admit its experimental . My advice would be do not get it . Let us trust in the glorious Lord .
You are loved dear sister . As for it being the mark i dont think so . But i do know
they are using this to get us ready for a system and used to an idea that if one does not comply
to something they can be shut out of system . I mean look at the idea behind vaccine passports .
I see where this is headed . But my advice strongly and lovingly remains the same . IF you have not had that shot
DO NOT get it . IF one has , all i can do is pray for them . Cause we have no idea what the long term effect might end up being .
IT didnt bode well with animal experiments a few years back . When they were re introduced to the virus
the vaccinated group had far more serious problems . AND already they are seeing that if some folks
had the virus and get vaccinated , the same deal a HYPER explosion of the immune system . ITS no good sister .
Please if you have not had it . DO NOT get it . IF you have you are loved and will be prayed for as well .

Reactions: Mayflower

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this thought the other day about the sixth trumpet. I know that usually that is though to be concerning the sixth trumpet war. However if it is metaphorical lets consider this interpretation for the purpose of this conversation. Let me be clear, I am not saying this is what it means, I just want to share an interpretation I had of it that I found intriguing...

Rev 9: 13-19

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Now, one interpretation I considered:

Four Angels = pfizer, moderna, johnson and johnson, astra zeneca (all four vaccine versions that require using genetic material to hijack our cells to produce spike proteins)

The number of them = 200 thousand thousand = 200 million = the number of vaccines Biden publicly announced her ordered for United States citizens by May 1st.

Out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone = the constituents of the vaccine

For their power is in their mouth and in their tails = opening of the needle and the plunger to dispense the vaccine

and they had heads and with them they do hurt = needle tip that hurts when it punctures your skin

Not to mentioned there are indeed lots of deaths from these vaccines with plenty of proof that those deaths are being censored. I see so many articles and fact checks saying there are no deaths reported. However, there are tons of deaths being reported. The doctor in florida, the woman who took a picture on facebook getting the vaccine who died 4 days later and then facebook deleted her post getting the vaccine. These are only two obvious examples, but there are lots I could keep naming. Remember lots dying from the blood clots too. So why would they report absolutely no deaths? Something does not feel right about this in my heart.

But again, I am not proclaiming that this is the sixth trumpet publicly. I know what I believe internally, but I am only sharing this possibility to consider with you.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no dreams or prophecies . But i did have one dream a while back and it was rather peculiar .
In the dream folks were getting the mark , and i noticed they got it twice . which meant no sense .
however the older scar was not quite yet healed and they were getting it again .
As for the shot , i would not get it . I have researched it and i am so worried for folks
in the long term . Not the short term , but the long term . This was and is experimental .
They even admit its experimental . My advice would be do not get it . Let us trust in the glorious Lord .
You are loved dear sister . As for it being the mark i dont think so . But i do know
they are using this to get us ready for a system and used to an idea that if one does not comply
to something they can be shut out of system . I mean look at the idea behind vaccine passports .
I see where this is headed . But my advice strongly and lovingly remains the same . IF you have not had that shot
DO NOT get it . IF one has , all i can do is pray for them . Cause we have no idea what the long term effect might end up being .
IT didnt bode well with animal experiments a few years back . When they were re introduced to the virus
the vaccinated group had far more serious problems . AND already they are seeing that if some folks
had the virus and get vaccinated , the same deal a HYPER explosion of the immune system . ITS no good sister .
Please if you have not had it . DO NOT get it . IF you have you are loved and will be prayed for as well .
Look into flu vaccines and how they cause overexpression of the ACE2 receptor in your cells...which is what covid-19 binds to in order to infect your cells. Fact checkers say this is a lie, but there are peer reviewed publications on this and it is indeed true. Information war going on these days...

Also yes this vaccine is likely dangerous. I am not the only medical professional to say it, but you are making your own cells express a foreign protein which triggers your immune cells to attack the cells expressing the spike protein. You are bound to make antibodies to self-antigens which will certainly cause auto-immune issues long term. It scares me for people taking this..

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't plan to get it...if there are no warnings against not taking it, then I'd rather trust God with this one. Too much politics involved.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

No, brother. But at least such theories keep people awake and guessing maybe.

God bless,
- H

Reactions: TLHKAJ