The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when the mark of the beast comes, there will be prophets and dreams about it saying "hey you take this, this is what the Bible calls the mark. You are rejecting God." It isn't something I think you can be tricked into. It is outright choosing satan over God

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when the mark of the beast comes, there will be prophets and dreams about it saying "hey you take this, this is what the Bible calls the mark. You are rejecting God." It isn't something I think you can be tricked into. It is outright choosing satan over God

Yes, and by the time it does, the church (or at least the true church anyway) will be far more educated in Biblical prophecy than she currently is at the present time. Today there is just a lot of speculation that's not based on analysis of God's word in its totality. That's understandable I suppose, because it is a very heady subject to have to get into. But still, those who teach have a responsibility to study the word to show themselves approved.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, brother. But at least such theories keep people awake and guessing maybe.

God bless,
- H
You don't know that it is not. I urge you to look into it deeply before saying no. Bill Gates WO2020060606 patent for crypto. The ID2020 certification mark which is in store for everyone that will contain their financial info, vaccine records etc. This is 100% coming per the UN and World Economic Forum. The UN is the global government system, and the World Economic Forum are using big tech to instill fear through deceit to enforce and usher in the goals of the UN. This sounds exactly like the beast that rises from the sea and the beast that rises from the earth, to me. I'm not saying it IS for certain, but Im definitely not saying that it cant be.

Reactions: lilygrace

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not true. Satan is a deceiver. Nowhere in the bible does it say you won't be tricked into getting it. In fact, it says multiple times not to let any man deceive you. It also says that truth will be cast to the ground during the time the mark is rolled out (per Daniel).

Reactions: teamventure

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and by the time it does, the church (or at least the true church anyway) will be far more educated in Biblical prophecy than she currently is at the present time. Today there is just a lot of speculation that's not based on analysis of God's word in its totality. That's understandable I suppose, because it is a very heady subject to have to get into. But still, those who teach have a responsibility to study the word to show themselves approved.
We are in the last days. This I can tell you is 100% certain. The Bible gave us the signs of the times. Those signs are upon us now. Not in 400 more years.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, (sorry I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm trying to wake you up to what is happening), there are a LOT of people having dreams about all this. It is all over youtube. I have never seen so many people prophesying about the rapture, about the vaccine. I don't think the vaccine itself is the mark, I think it is a piece of the mark, the real mark being the ID2020 "Certification Mark". I have never seen media and fact checkers lie so much about getting a shot, and I have never seen a vaccine worshipped by so many people. People are celebrating their genetic engineering. This is astonishing to watch.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I do brother. But I appreciate your courtesy.
That is fine, but there is no evidence that it isn't. In fact it has most of the signs. It is even called a Certification Mark. It has not been rolled out yet but the foundation for it is being placed with these Digital Passports.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
This is not true. Satan is a deceiver. Nowhere in the bible does it say you won't be tricked into getting it. In fact, it says multiple times not to let any man deceive you. It also says that truth will be cast to the ground during the time the mark is rolled out (per Daniel).

Thank you! Yes! Someone finally sees it.
Eve was decieved at the garden which lead to the fall, satan is the deciever, it only makes sense that the mark will come with deception.

Reactions: JTH1234

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! Yes! Someone finally sees it.
Eve was decieved at the garden which lead to the fall, satan is the deciever, it only makes sense that the mark will come with deception.
Absolutely. Daniel describes the wicked as the coming after the working of satan with all his power and signs and lying wonders. I see so many Christians saying this same thing, that they can't be tricked into getting it and that they will know it's the mark. Satan is going to craft the mark into something that looks good for the world. It makes me sad when people are so stubborn when you really just want them to see the truth and be ready.

Reactions: teamventure

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was just thinking about this yesterday...but has there been any dreams or prophecies concerning the vaccines or any of this stuff? Seems like if it was a mark or something of extreme importance, God would clarify it through people. I haven't looked. Genuinely just asking about it.
For your interest Mayflower, it is not a physical mark anymore than Cains mark was physical. The idea that it is physical is a smokescreen/decoy. The Mark consists of ones inner values and priorities which in real terms dictate to whom one's allegiance is. One's behaviour will reflect to who one's allegiance is.

We even use the expression in our societies 'he is a marked man' and we all know it what it means and has nothing to do with a physical mark.

A time is coming when there will be no more vacillation; no more fence sitting; no more indecisiveness. All will have chosen who they will serve. All people on the planet rich and poor, free and slave will by this choice have one of two marks

Two opposing sides; both have marks....on the head and hand....what one thinks/believes (values and priorities...the steering mechanism and how one acts (behaviour....the path determined by the values.

One is mans values with men of the world gravitating to those priorities, one is God's values with God's people gravitating to those priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Shopping is thus only possible to those whose inner values and priorities align with those of the first & second beasts of Revelation 13.
you might consider that 'buying and selling' has greater meaning than economy.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For your interest Mayflower, it is not a physical mark anymore than Cains mark was physical. The idea that it is physical is a smokescreen/decoy. The Mark consists of ones inner values and priorities which in real terms dictate to whom one's allegiance is. One's behaviour will reflect to who one's allegiance is.

We even use the expression in our societies 'he is a marked man' and we all know it what it means and has nothing to do with a physical mark.

A time is coming when there will be no more vacillation; no more fence sitting; no more indecisiveness. All will have chosen who they will serve. All people on the planet rich and poor, free and slave will by this choice have one of two marks

Two opposing sides; both have marks....on the head and hand....what one thinks/believes (values and priorities...the steering mechanism and how one acts (behaviour....the path determined by the values.

One is mans values with men of the world gravitating to those priorities, one is God's values with God's people gravitating to those priorities.
Where does the bible say it will not be physical? This is unbiblical. There are physical and psychological components to the mark and the bible distinguishes them. It includes the mark as well as worshipping the beast. Likewise, with these vaccines, most Christians are refusing and most non-Christians are insisting we need these vaccine passports to make sure anyone out in public places arent health threats. When the mark itself rolls out, it will be much the same. Those who align with the beliefs of the beast system will take the physical mark as well as worship the beast. Many Christians will not, but some will take the mark out of fear.

The idea of it being purely psychological/spiritual is your guess and is not biblical.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say you are a false prophet for not "deciphering" anything. You are a false prophet for deciphering incorrectly. You claim "God has made it clear he doesnt want everyone to understand it.". You deciphered it right then, incorrectly. Therefore, you are a false prophet.

Oh really?
Then how come there are so many various people saying nothing alike about what Revelation says?
People don't even agree on Jesus coming back at some point. The when even more so or what is going to happen before He does.

Two people explaining Revelations will produce at least three different explanations...that's CHAOS. (I worship the God of hope...not the one of chaos)

So... you tell me that there's a unified and uniform answer and that I'm evil for not giving it? Puhhhlleeeeze!

There's a reason why things are this way...and it makes perfectly good, logical sense to me that anyone who claims to be able to explain it and tries to, doesn't really know what it says at all.
Nothing like hiding in plain sight...which is what Revelation does with the future. God knows it and has said it...but that doesn't mean that He wants everyone to know what the future is.

Reactions: Keraz

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The one thing i see tied into buying and selling is that rfid chip or tattoe . That must not be taken at all .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Like the Luciferase based marks for showing immune response... It's like some scientists are going out of their way trying to fulfill the prophecy of the mark of the beast.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where does the bible say it will not be physical? This is unbiblical. There are physical and psychological components to the mark and the bible distinguishes them. It includes the mark as well as worshipping the beast. Likewise, with these vaccines, most Christians are refusing and most non-Christians are insisting we need these vaccine passports to make sure anyone out in public places arent health threats. When the mark itself rolls out, it will be much the same. Those who align with the beliefs of the beast system will take the physical mark as well as worship the beast. Many Christians will not, but some will take the mark out of fear.

The idea of it being purely psychological/spiritual is your guess and is not biblical.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned JTH1234.

Who is the mark for? God? Satan? other men? neither of those require a physical mark....and why conclude that buying and selling has to do with economy? ....so what is the issue?....isn't it opposition to those with the Spirit of God? Does the Spirit of God (God's seal/mark) constitute a physical mark?....again, spiritual things are spiritually discerned

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
further....God is not against a person because one has received a vaccine any more than he is if one gets tattooed.....even has a chip implanted. These ideas are misapprehensions.....they are primitive/immature/erroneous assumptions.

What pits one against God is the insistence of ingesting and maintaining values that are opposed to life.....values that oppress and control others in your sphere of influence.

The power of the Gospel is not only for forgiveness of sins but also to empower one with the desire and motivation to love righteousness, mind soul and body.....this is a power the world is unfamiliar with.....neither can they understand it.

It must also be understood that speaking 'religiously'.....even quoting scripture by the truckload is no indication of a love for righteousness.

Reactions: JohnDB

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you might consider that 'buying and selling' has greater meaning than economy.
You're telling the story. The cause of the mark is the beast, and the effect of having it or not having it is . . .?

Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: