The Mark of the Beast - imagery, explanation, identification - For those who have eyes that see

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey JohnPaul,

As I wrote in the beginning of this thread, you must learn not to go beyond what is written. That is what God's apostle Paul wrote (1 Cor 4:6). It safeguards against human imagination and things that are clearly contrary to what is written.

As an example of a contrary thought, is the FFID that was just recently mentioned. Why would this be contrary?

Stick with what is written. This is what is written:

Rev 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,

God is telling us that it will be a mark, on. Not an object in or under, the skin. It is a mark, on.

That's very clear.

Next, and now I'm going off on a tangent that is not written, but helps to explain what God is telling us, which is this --

1) We are told that whoever does not take the mark of the beast will be beheaded. So it will be very obvious who is "an enemy of the state", and your neighbors will be able to call you in to the authorities, the nice tattletales they are. So they will be able to see immediately if you do or do not have a mark on you.

2) If you looked at the images I uploaded on page 1, and read the content, you will now understand that every single thing purchased at stores has a UPC barcode on it, and the UPC barcode has a Framework of 666 on it. This is no small matter. Why people, including on this forum, simply ignore this is beyond me. Christians have been on the lookout for anything having 666 on it for generations, and this UPC having 666 on it, is used explicitly in Buying & Selling. Hello? Read this verse:

Rev 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

That's economics!

Is that not the most obvious thing in the world, or what? And yet people who call themselves christians are still in denial of what I am showing them.

3) We are told in the prophecy that it takes wisdom to understand the deciphering (actual Aramaic language into English) of the number of the beast. Read:

Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding decipher (or reckon in the RSV) the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

NOTE: In all the translations, the number was actually written 666. In most translations, though, they translate numbers into the verbal equivalent. So rewriting the verse and adjusting correctly, it would read like this:

Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding decipher the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is 666.

I uploaded the deciphering chart on post #1. The binary representations for the digits, that are then turned into dark and white spaces (1's and 0's), and then making the pair of lines for each digit.

I uploaded the chart to make it plain as day.

What boggles my mind, JohnPaul, is how not a single person on this site asked me the obvious and normal question(s) regarding the UPC barcode -- who ordered it? where did it originate from? and similar questions, that you cannot find any longer by searching the internet. You could find these answers prior to the year 2000, but since then all truth is being removed by the tech companies (which is clue about something else, too) and lies have been created to misdirect.

So then who ordered it and where did it originate from? Also, what are the tech companies a clue about?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the word vision in this verse?

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."

Or this verse:

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,"

So you think the things Apostle John was give to 'see' were actually happening right in front of him, like physical reality? Ludicrous!!!

Rev 9:17
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making up a group of numbers is numerology. Not all numerology is about the occult. It is just the use of numbers to give a meaning to something. How can you equate all the same numbers without using a number?

Your education is lacking. Numerology is the assigning of mystical significance to numbers. And that is an occult application.
But what I did with showing the 666 of Revelation 13 is only about the idea of ordinal sequence, which is a normal usage of numbers, and definitely not some occult idea, unless you think counting your money in your bill fold has some occult numerology meaning!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your education is lacking. Numerology is the assigning of mystical significance to numbers. And that is an occult application.
But what I did with showing the 666 of Revelation 13 is only about the idea of ordinal sequence, which is a normal usage of numbers, and definitely not some occult idea, unless you think counting your money in your bill fold has some occult numerology meaning!
From wiki:

Biblical numerology is the use of numbers in the Bible to convey a meaning outside of the numerical value of the actual number being used. Numerological values in the Bible often relate to a wider usage in the Ancient Near East.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From wiki:

Biblical numerology is the use of numbers in the Bible to convey a meaning outside of the numerical value of the actual number being used. Numerological values in the Bible often relate to a wider usage in the Ancient Near East.

You should try more reliable dictionaries than wiki.

numerology
noun

nu·mer·ol·o·gy | \ ˌnü-mə-ˈrä-lə-jē

, ˌnyü- \
Definition of numerology
: the study of the occult significance of numbers

That shows you don't know what you're talking about. The 666 in Rev.13 says to 'count' the number of the beast. But the Greek word for "count" actually points to using pebbles in enumeration (computing).

And your trying to apply some occult meaning to that??? Crazy!!!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then who ordered it and where did it originate from? Also, what are the tech companies a clue about?

In all the time I posted this information, you're the only person to ask. And I had to state the obvious to get somebody to ask. And not only on this site, but another domain site, too. Amazing. Or is it. Thus far it seems to indicate that people are not the slightest bit interested in knowing, nor anything else related to the images.

It's like a tragicomic movie where a nation is doing everything it can to discover what the other nation is doing in secret, and then when the butler tells one of their spies and the nation completely ignores it and continues looking for the answer to the secret they are trying to figure out. <shaking head left to right very fast with the cheeks burbling as in the Warner Brothers cartoons>

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should try more reliable dictionaries than wiki.

numerology
noun

nu·mer·ol·o·gy | \ ˌnü-mə-ˈrä-lə-jē

, ˌnyü- \
Definition of numerology
: the study of the occult significance of numbers

That shows you don't know what you're talking about. The 666 in Rev.13 says to 'count' the number of the beast. But the Greek word for "count" actually points to using pebbles in enumeration (computing).

I guess some of us had a wider experience with life than just stuck in the occult. Just because a dictionary has a narrow definition, does not mean that particular dictionary is the sole authority sanctioned by God Himself.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your dictionary.com

Divination by numbers, often, specif., by numbers derived from alphabetic letters, from names, or from words in a text.

Ironic that the very use of trying to figure out the mark of the beast is indeed numerology.

Perhaps some church members should not attempt such "occultish" practices?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess some of us had a wider experience with life than just stuck in the occult. Just because a dictionary has a narrow definition, does not mean that particular dictionary is the sole authority sanctioned by God Himself.

Just like those brethren that Paul warned of in the last days, having itching ears and drawing teachers unto themselves, hunting for a dictionary that seems to have the meaning one wants is also like that.

But no mystery, many brethren do that with God's Word all the time; they hunt for a verse that seems to support their viewpoint, even though it means taking the verse completely out of the context of the Bible Chapter where it appears.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your dictionary.com

Divination by numbers, often, specif., by numbers derived from alphabetic letters, from names, or from words in a text.

Ironic that the very use of trying to figure out the mark of the beast is indeed numerology.

Perhaps some church members should not attempt such "occultish" practices?

That's false, counting numbers has nothing to do with numerology.

Brethren in Christ:
What's actually truly funny about Timothy's false claim here, is that I didn't do ANY 'counting' with what I said about the 666 at the end of the Revelation 13 Chapter. I merely showed that the events of the 6th Seal, 6th Trumpet, and 6th Vial are linked together, and support the time when the Antichrist-false Messiah is working, prior to Christ's return.

Timothy, because you keep pushing a LIE accusation at me that you cannot prove, you force me to file a complaint with the administrators on this Forum.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like those brethren that Paul warned of in the last days, having itching ears and drawing teachers unto themselves, hunting for a dictionary that seems to have the meaning one wants is also like that.

But no mystery, many brethren do that with God's Word all the time; they hunt for a verse that seems to support their viewpoint, even though it means taking the verse completely out of the context of the Bible Chapter where it appears.
You are the one playing around with numbers, not me. Those with itching ears, like to play with the numbers. It is forbidden. King David played with numbers and got burnt for doing so.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's false, counting numbers has nothing to do with numerology.

Brethren in Christ:
What's actually truly funny about Timothy's false claim here, is that I didn't do ANY 'counting' with what I said about the 666 at the end of the Revelation 13 Chapter. I merely showed that the events of the 6th Seal, 6th Trumpet, and 6th Vial are linked together, and support the time when the Antichrist-false Messiah is working, prior to Christ's return.

Timothy, because you keep pushing a LIE accusation at me that you cannot prove, you force me to file a complaint with the administrators on this Forum.
And you keep accusing me of being a false teacher and listening to man's doctrines.

I have nothing to defend. I am just pointing out the facts.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one playing around with numbers, not me. Those with itching ears, like to play with the numbers. It is forbidden. King David played with numbers and got burnt for doing so.

I have not been playing around with numbers. You are a LIAR. The fact that the below is True per God's Word destroys the Pre-trib Rapture Theory doctrine about the 'order' of the Revelation Seals, Trumpets, Vials, and that is WHY... you hate the order in Revelation I showed, which is FROM CHRIST'S OLIVET DISCOURSE. It's because you heed men's FALSE DOCTRINE OF A PRE-TRIB SECRET RAPTURE THEORY. We've talked about this before.

So now, you're only recourse, is to LIE, and LIE, and LIE with trying to bear false witness against me.

7 SIGNS OF THE END ONLY:
Per Jesus' Olivet Discourse, the final 7th Sign is the event of His coming to gather His Church.

The 7 SIGNS of the end Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse parallel the events of the Seals of Revelation 6. The last SIGN given in Revelation 6 is the warning of Jesus' return to pour out His cup of wrath upon the wicked. The 7th Seal accomplishes that wrath.

The last Sign given in Revelation 11 is the 7th Trumpet when all the kingdoms of this world become those of The Father and His Christ. It then says Thy wrath has come at that point.

On the 6th Vial Jesus is still warning HIS CHURCH ON EARTH that He comes "as a thief", and for them to keep their garments. Then on the 7th Vial the battle of Armageddon happens, which is the day of Jesus' coming per Revelation 19, which is also the day He gathers His Church, and defeats all His enemies on earth.

Thus Lord Jesus returns on the 7th Seal, 7th Trumpet, and 7th Vial. And that ain't... numerology. It's about the ORDER of the Revelation events of the SIGNS He gave.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you keep accusing me of being a false teacher and listening to man's doctrines.

I have nothing to defend. I am just pointing out the facts.

And you even LIE about that, because you totally left The Bible as a topic long ago.

notus

Nov 24, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now notice, that at the bottom of that JPG file above, inside the rectangle (image in post #1), the first column are the digits we are all familiar with, 0 thru 9.

The 2nd column is the 7-bit binary number representing that number on a LEFT side of a UPC barcode.

The 3rd column in that chart is the reverse polarity binary of the LEFT side, and is used to represent that number on the RIGHT side of a UPC barcode.

I know already you may be getting confused. Bear with me. You will become expert in little time.

So let's just look at the number 0, and the binary for it on the LEFT side is 0001101 (center column in that image)

Reverse those bits and you get 1110010 which is used on the RIGHT side. (right column in that image from post #1)

So every digit, 0 thru 9, has 2 sets of binary numbers to represent it. One set for the Left side of a UPC barcode and the other set of binary numbers to represent the Right side of a UPC barcode. You'll see what I mean regarding left and right side on the image in this post #2.

Now wherever you have a 1 (bit) in the binary number, it gets a black mark when being printed on a product. And wherever you have a 0 (bit), it is a white spot.

And so when you have two 1's in a code next to each other, the line that gets printed will be twice as thick as if there had only been a single 1. And if there are three 1's next to each other in a code it will be even thicker. Now you can look at those other image representations in the graphic image of Post #1. You can study the representations (plural) for each digit, 0 thru 9. A left side and a right side for each digit. And those Left and Right sides are reversed polarity of one another, i.e. 1111 becomes 0000.

The infrared scanner scans across horizontally, and so it's the thickness of the lines that matter, not their height.

When the infrared scanner at the store scans the UPC barcode, it is actually reading 1's and 0's (bits)View attachment 17522 by the white spaces and black spaces, and then interpreting that binary number and doing a lookup in the store's database to figure out how much to charge for the specific product that was just scanned.

Now look at these 2 images. One image shows the graphic sets isolated, and the other image as you typically see it on a product you buy at the store. View attachment 17525 :

Exploring the profound symbolism of the Mark of the Beast is fascinating. The imagery and explanations delve deep into a thought-provoking topic. On a lighter note, balance the depth with a guide on how to capture stunning travel photos: How to Capture Stunning Travel Photos. It's essential to appreciate both the profound and the beautiful in our world

Thank you for this post! He helped me a lot

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the NUMBER of the Beast: for it is the NUMBER of a MAN; and his number is 666.
First off, the koine Greek word for man can be singular but many don’t recognize that it’s actually the generic form for “mankind” consisting of male and female; peoples. If you research which beast this refers to, the understanding of which context will make sense. Secondly, the Greek for number isn’t always a literal number. It also has the meaning of a multitude or numerous assemblage. If you recognize the beast, you’ll recognize the mystery

Edit: Lastly, what is the importance of 600, 60 and 6 rather than 666? Have you ever looked into that?

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its about to be . Your right .
Sister i will try and find a live video conferance that occured over two years ago in davos .
Sister they gonna try and chip or rfid Tattoe the people . Its all in the plan . And just wait till you see the vidoe .
This all tied into , BUYING AND SELLING . Yeah , your right , ITS about to IMPLEMENTED ALL RIGHT .
This isn't new to me, brother. I started bringing out similar info back when we were on Worthy. People didn't want to hear it then, either. They called me delusional.

What I suspect may be in the works is a digital tattoo that will be on the right hand or the forehead. And I suspect it will contain DNA code in it ....the beast's DNA code, making the one who receives it "become gibborim" like Nimrod. Incidentally, the elite cult has been working on resurrecting, or cloning Nimrod. (CERN is a big part of this.)

Think about it ....

Reactions: Nancy

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incidentally, the elite cult has been working on resurrecting, or cloning Nimrod.
How is that biblical? If you want to be taken seriously, stick with scripture and give reasons from scripture why you believe. Going outside of scripture and dealing with gnostic works, apocrypha and imaginative things of men will cause people to not take you seriously except others who also look at those things and look outside the Bible to validate their opinions

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't new to me, brother. I started bringing out similar info back when we were on Worthy. People didn't want to hear it then, either. They called me delusional.

What I suspect may be in the works is a digital tattoo that will be on the right hand or the forehead. And I suspect it will contain DNA code in it ....the beast's DNA code, making the one who receives it "become gibborim" like Nimrod. Incidentally, the elite cult has been working on resurrecting, or cloning Nimrod. (CERN is a big part of this.)

Think about it ....
Sie system of satan for the beast cannot be stopped . This lamb aint touching SQUAT they have to offer .
SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM is coming in FULL FORCE and FAST . they can keep it . nothing goes in or on this lambs body . PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Think about it ....
This lamb wont even touch their nasty vaccine . They can keep it all . GOD is MY GOD , JESUS IS MY CHRIST
and my body is not even my own . ITS HIS . not the beast systems . the GOD HATING beast system is not my GOD
and it wont touch this temple . lambs better be on gaurd , cause they making it look all good , all convienent
as a means to end terroism and etc . This lamb shuns IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime