The Mark - Tattoo or Chip?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark of the Beast?

• Tattoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think the mark refered to in Revelation 13 will be a tattoo (something scannable like a qr code) or a chip (something electronic). In researching chips most returns are in protecting yourself from fraud. Even a tattoo can be copied.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.- Revelation 13

I would think though that such a mark will be something scannable that will eliminate the need of a billfold.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that we will have opportunity to receive such a mark but will be called away before it is fully set up.

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it could be something very similar to this...especially since Google, Microsoft, and Facebook are all major players.

Also, microsoft has created digital DNA that can easily merge with human DNA. What's to say that they don't put the digital coding of the beast's DNA into the mark? The receiver would become gibborim, much like Nimrod did.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you think the mark refered to in Revelation 13 will be a tattoo (something scannable like a qr code) or a chip (something electronic).
Since nanoparticles are currently within the vaccines, the mark could even be a bogus "vaccine". And guess what? They all contain automotive antifreeze -- polyethylene glycol.

Reactions: Taken

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think looking for a tattoo or chip is a bit too carnal of a sign. Furthermore, it doesn't say it has to be in the right hand or forehead. It could also be taking his name or number.

If you look at what the right hand usually represents, it means either fellowship or ministry. The forehead represents thinking. It also says name, which represents nature (not as in "mother nature", but rather the character of a person). A number often represents an idea or sign. Furthermore, what is the beast? I dont think its Satan, but rather govt mixing with a religious authority (which will be orchestrated by Satan).

In short, I don't think we should be looking at the flesh for signs of the mark of the beast, but rather ideology and submission to something against God.

You want to talk about not being able to buy or sell, well look what this Covid scare did. Look also at the whole "woke" thing. If you don't think like society says you should think and if you don't conform to the scare tactics... Its tough to get and keep a job. These are just the prevailing winds... I think it'll get worse.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since nanoparticles are currently within the vaccines, the mark could even be a bogus "vaccine". And guess what? They all contain automotive antifreeze -- polyethylene glycol.

Yep, polyethylene glycol, regularly plays a role in food, drugs, cosmetics...govt can declare it a Safe stabilizer, inert, and of course the Several Weeks “notice” a govt “inspector” will arrive ... the manufacturers, are always to be Trusted....GAG!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MARK of the BEAST?

I do believe it will be “a mark” devised and implemented by “man” that will quickly be able to “identify” individuals “with or against”, the Corrupt.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in ancient Roman society slaves & prisoners of war were marked either on their forehead, their hand, or both. criminals might have their crime tattooed on their foreheads, and soldiers, the fact that they were a part of the military, tattooed on their hands.
Roman & Greek society did not tattoo themselves as any form of self-expression. tattoos were not 'decorative' in their societies in the way they are in Western society today. the people who did have tattoos had them for very serious, somber and universally recognized reasons. because they were slaves, because they had sold their lives to a military, or because they were serious criminals who had been caught, found guilty and received in themselves justice.

so that the truth of their allegiance and/or their character was made plain to anyone who saw them. that it couldn't be hidden.
you couldn't just desert a military. people would know. you couldn't just run away as a slave. people would know. you couldn't just escape a criminal. people would know.
that's the connotation of a mark in the culture in which The Revelation was written.

the mark of the beast has a religious connotation. it is indicative of and heavily involves worship of the beast. it isn't incidental to religion, like using a credit card or taking a medical precaution. it's a religious mark. it has clear and permanent spiritual indications when it is received. it's juxtaposed with having the seal of God on one's forehead.

a lot of the conspiratorial mythos around this over the centuries takes absolutely no note of these facts and can be summarily dismissed.
i hope you all have the wisdom to discern clickbait from truth

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathfinder7

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i saw an absolutely stupid comment today, that was mad in all seriousness --

-- suggesting that if you took the vaccine omniscient God might not recognize your DNA and be unable to resurrect you???

how stupid people can become!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think the mark refered to in Revelation 13 will be a tattoo (something scannable like a qr code) or a chip (something electronic). In researching chips most returns are in protecting yourself from fraud. Even a tattoo can be copied.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.- Revelation 13

I would think though that such a mark will be something scannable that will eliminate the need of a billfold.

Does it matter how the beast assigns the mark of the beast, like in what form it is to be? What is important is that those in Christ are not... to take it, whatever its form will be.

I strongly believe that in order to receive the "mark of the beast", one MUST first agree to bow to the "image of the beast" idol setup in false worship, or they can't buy or sell. I believe each will be given a choice.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A vaccine passport... In a chip in your right hand... Without it you won't be able to buy or sell

I'm not taking any chances so I'm staying on the side of caution

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted I don't know, perhaps this covid vaccine is the mark of the beast, if one knew he would not take it.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the version 40 QR code. If they could make this into a tattoo and identify it with your credit card you could scan at grocery stores with a mere swipe of the hand.
440px-Qr-code-ver-40.svg.png

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is the version 40 QR code. If they could make this into a tattoo and identify it with your credit card you could scan at grocery stores with a mere swipe of the hand.
440px-Qr-code-ver-40.svg.png

it will make it more difficult to change banks then. But it will make a lovely tattoo pattern with every new 40 QR code added. Or it will make scamming so much easier that no one will be able to hold onto their money as it ill be skimmed from their accounts simple with a pic of the 40 QR code. How many pics of these codes do I need to become wealthy?