The Natural Sheep and Goats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne [referring to Psalms 132:12]; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ."
Once again using a text from an obscure, according to you, OT passage, to define a clear, NT passage.

Thus removing the clear point Jesus will sit on an earthly throne, and turning the literal into your own symbolic point.

Yes Jesus rose from the grave. Not the point made. The point made is that He will sit on David's throne which is referring to Jerusalem, the city of David.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again using a text from an obscure, according to you, OT passage, to define a clear, NT passage.

Thus removing the clear point Jesus will sit on an earthly throne, and turning the literal into your own symbolic point.

Yes Jesus rose from the grave. Not the point made. The point made is that He will sit on David's throne which is referring to Jerusalem, the city of David.

As usual, you fight is with the Word. Take it up with God. He wrote it!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As usual, you fight is with the Word. Take it up with God. He wrote it!
Yep. God said 1,000 literal years. I agree with God. Jesus sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem happens during those 1,000 years. Daniel 9:24 is the condition on earth for 1,000 years. God's Word is great.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I say the same about those that follow and teach reformed preterist eschatology concerning, Daniel's AOD, The Great Tribulation, The Two Witnesses, And The Beast, All Future Literal Events Unfulfilled
We say the same about those who are stupefied by apostate Jesuit futurism to the point that they're afraid of simple grammar.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is Christ that will sit on David's throne on earth.
Where is that literal throne literally stored today?

What are its literal dimensions and weight?

Of what literal material is it literally constructed?

How was it literally preserved during the literal destruction(s) of Jerusalem?

What independent literal historical records confirm its literal preservation and existence today?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We say the same about those who are stupefied by apostate Jesuit futurism to the point that they're afraid of simple grammar.
Your daddy is Roman Catholic Jesuit Priest "Luis De Alcasar",The Father Of Preterism

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.

This Scripture is misused to say all the people of the earth, will be destroyed at the Lord's return.

It is taken out of context, which begins with a certain people only being spoken of on the earth:

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.

2 Thessalonians speaks exclusively of them that purposely bring trouble to the saints and church of God. It includes all false teachers and apostles, as well as all bodily persecutors of the saints.

It is not about neighborly and good-willed unbelievers, that do not wish to do harm nor trouble to anyone else, including Christians, as well as believers in other gods.

This Pharisaical spiteful judgment against all unbelievers, as worthy of flaming destruction on the earth, is false.

All unbelievers refusing to receive Jesus as both Lord and God, will one day be judged as not being written in the Lamb's book of life, but the desire to see all unbelievers wiped off the face of the earth, is not the prophecy nor Spirit of Christ.

And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Only those trouble-makers, both spiritual and physical, purposely gathered together at Armageddon to make war with the Lamb and His saints, will be destroyed by the brightness of His coming without mercy nor quarter.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The goats will simply be them that do no earthly good for anyone, and will be cut off like so many useless fig trees taking up space. So that better neighbors then themselves can use the land of the King for the good: the natural sheep.

Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

The land of the Lord Jesus Christ will not be scorched and destroyed, until after He has ruled it for the good to His own satisfaction.

Those wanting to do away with this earth so zealously, are treating it likes it'[s their earth to do with what they want, when they want.

The have no respect for the King's land to do with as He pleases, including to rule over whom He pleases.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The one simple word then proves that the taking of one and leaving of another, must be after the Lord's return upon the earth, as a flood covering all the earth, and unexpectedly like the flood of Noah, as lightning from one end to the other.

It cannot be therefore like the flood in killing all them standing on the earth.

It also cannot be the resurrection of the saints, which is at His coming in the air, to come down with Him to the earth, like a flood.

I say, this is the judgement of the natural sheep and goats, after the destruction of the armies at Armageddon.

They are going about their business doing work, and are not gathered for war against the Lord.

This proves not all people on earth will be making war with the Lord and His saints at His return.

It just shows that some of them are natural sheep, and some are natural goats, while at work, and at home.

The goats will be executed and taken away from the earth, so as to leave only the friendly natural sheep to enter into the King of King's glorious kingdom on earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is that literal throne literally stored today?

What are its literal dimensions and weight?

Of what literal material is it literally constructed?

How was it literally preserved during the literal destruction(s) of Jerusalem?

What independent literal historical records confirm its literal preservation and existence today?
Above , heavenly Jersualem , holy true israel and the temple is GOD and the lamb .
We are connected by the SPIRIT and one day that city shall descend upon earth , a new heavens and a new earth
Now let all that draws breath both praise and thank the LORD . Dont be hoping in men or govts of this world .
Dont be hoping in earthly jerusalem to guide us into world peace either . Earthly Jerusalem
is still in bondage with her children . She is as bad as are the other nations . LOOK Above TO GOD ,
WHERE CHRIST sits on the RIGHT hand of the FATHER . cause this ol world is heavily decieving the peoples .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

The faithful Christians will be resurrected in a moment of time to meet with the Lord in the air at His coming.

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of.

Those naming Christ, that do not look for His coming, that live like any unbelieving goat, will remain on earth with the goats, after the saints are already in the air with the Lord.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

And they will be immediately judged and executed like the natural goats they were, if they survive the tribulation and wrath of God on earth, and are not gathered with the armies at Armageddon.

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better than in bed with the dispens.
any bed is the bed of a harlot if it comes not of GOD . Aint no better than . The lost might go by many names
and different doctrines of men , BUT THEY ALL LOST .
BIBLE TIME . open and FEAST and then keep feasting . GET a GUTFULL of that bible . Cause
too many folks are leading all faiths right to the day of perdition to be under the wrath of GOD .
The harlot has crept into all houses of religoin even all faiths and denominations of men . SHE KNOWS HOW TO DECIEVE .
COME YE OUT , BE YE HOLY and learn thy bible cause folks are leading the masses far away
from GOD , from Christ and right into a false love sin accepting LIE which leads not to GOD , not to CHRIST
but rather to the dragon and the beast , under the spell and spirit of anti christ .
Just keeping it simple and keeping it real .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

The faithful Christians will be resurrected in a moment of time to meet with the Lord in the air at His coming.

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of.

Those naming Christ, that do not look for His coming, that live like any unbelieving goat, will remain on earth with the goats, after the saints are already in the air with the Lord.

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

And they will be immediately judged and executed like the natural goats they were, if they survive the tribulation and wrath of God on earth, and are not gathered with the armies at Armageddon.

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.
and the faithful christain is FAITHFUL to GOD and to HIS CHRIST . they wont be sitting under the harlot
nor any other who aligns with her ways . This all inclusive hug all , accept all , and be as one
IS A CRACK PIPE that many are fast inhaling . Let none who names the name of Christ
put even their lips to that pipe . STAY far from the CC and this all inclusive we are one unity
WHICH ALL FAITHS now embrace even in the protestant realm . ITS INFECTING HOARDS of folks in every faith now .
Dont buy the we are one unity lie . dont even whiff of it . lest her aroma take your nostrils and you be led right into her chambers
of death .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and the faithful christain is FAITHFUL to GOD and to HIS CHRIST . they wont be sitting under the harlot
nor any other who aligns with her ways . This all inclusive hug all , accept all , and be as one
IS A CRACK PIPE that many are fast inhaling . Let none who names the name of Christ
put even their lips to that pipe . STAY far from the CC and this all inclusive we are one unity
WHICH ALL FAITHS now embrace even in the protestant realm . ITS INFECTING HOARDS of folks in every faith now .
Dont buy the we are one unity lie . dont even whiff of it . lest her aroma take your nostrils and you be led right into her chambers
of death .
The body of Christ is in unity, and not in concord with devils.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of Christ is in unity, and not in concord with devils.
THEN DONT SIT UNDER these who say let all catholics , mormons , jws , baptists and all just come together as one .
ITS A FALSE SATANIC UNITY . I Will NEver and may i never , never , never have any part or lott in that lie .
Dont sit under folks who cast aside doctrine and truth for the sake of lets get along .
I SHUN that mindst to hell and make ZERO apologies . RATHER mark those who cause divisions
CONTRARY to the doctrine ye learned and avoid em . I love all the peoples , its why i warn the peoples .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEN DONT SIT UNDER these who say let all catholics , mormons , jws , baptists and all just come together as one .
ITS A FALSE SATANIC UNITY . I Will NEver and may i never , never , never have any part or lott in that lie .
Dont sit under folks who cast aside doctrine and truth for the sake of lets get along .
I SHUN that mindst to hell and make ZERO apologies . RATHER mark those who cause divisions
CONTRARY to the doctrine ye learned and avoid em . I love all the peoples , its why i warn the peoples .
You mistake me.

Only the righteous saints in Christ Jesus are the pure of heart members of the body of Christ, whether in His presence now, or alive and remaining on earth.

I don't kumbawa with anyone.

Reactions: amigo de christo