The New Heaven and New Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that m (mass) = E / c2 (Energy)… And there are three varieties…

Natural (mass) – God put everything together with Energy and light
Intellectual E/c2 – Our thinking can produce a spiritual light
Spiritual E/ c2 – Energy (Motivation, warmth, love) Light (Faith, hope. charity, joy)…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To break down the spiritual E/c2...

Energy – Motivation / Love / Warmth

Light (three main wavelengths)…

A. CHARITY Galatians 5: Love, Joy , Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness. I Cor 13: Kindness, Politeness, and Perfection
Caritus: Latin’s highest form of Love Charit'e: French derivative, "Cheri" means beloved
Charis: Greek for Grace Chara: Greek for Joy Eucharisteo: “Much Grace” Greek for gratitude Charizomai: Well-favored Chairo: Greek for Cheer, "Cheerio Mate!“
Chrestos: Useful, gracious Chrestotes: Excellence in character
Euchrestos: Greek for profitable Charisma: Heavenly Graciousness Chrisma: Heavenly Anointing
B. FAITH “What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” –Mark 11:24
C. HOPE “My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope. “ –Ovid

In which, if I had to put these things in a list in which they are acquired it would be as such...

1. Hope - Hope is something that we all live for.
2. Faith - The second spiritual constituent is faith, which opens the door to the temple. We must continue to keep our faith up, it is a lifelong thing.
3. Learned virtues - I Cor 13: Kindness, Politeness, Perfection, etc.
4. Charis: Greek for Grace.
5. Eucharisteo: “Much Grace” Greek for gratitude
6. Charizomai: Well-favored - Kind of a mixture of love and hope.
7. Euchrestos: Greek for profitable... Let profitable thoughts rule the day!
8. Chairo: Greek for Cheer, "Cheerio Mate!“
9. Chara: Greek for joy... The joy of the Lord is your strength!
10. Chrestotes: Excellence in character
11. Charisma: Heavenly Graciousness - A charming character!
12. Chrisma: Heavenly Anointing The Holy Grail of Christianity!

But ye have an unction (Chrisma) from the Holy One... 1 John 2:20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men. - Matthew 28

Did you catch that? His countenance was like lightning! I can only imagine just a keg of the Father's energy and light lamping from his presence!

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 18:10

I can imagine the angels making regular trips to God the Father just to behold his face and his countenance. Strengthened from just the appearance of our Great God... They then return to earth on their mission.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

I can see the E/c2 that is holding the mass together disassociating into its energy and light.

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. - 2 Peter 3

I can then see the same E/c2 re-associating into mass to form a new heaven and a new earth, as the Father wills. In that place, as Peter says, will dwell all manner of righteousness.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, rockytopva.

Just a few things:

First, E = mc2 is just a relationship between the quantities of mass and the quantities of energy that can be measured before and after the conversion of mass into energy, such as in a nuclear power plant or a nuclear explosion. (The quantity “c” is simply the velocity of light.) To date, it is ASSUMED that it is a conversion that can be for either the creation or the destruction of matter. All we can do as a scientific community is destroy matter to produce vast quantities of constructive and destructive energy. No one has been able to create matter from energy.

That being said, I don’t doubt for a moment that God has the power to convert one into the other as often as He desires to do so. However, God’s word tells us that He didn’t make the skies (gaseous matter, which has mass) and the earth (solid and liquid matter, which have mass) out of light; the Scriptures simply say,

B-ree’shiyt 1:1
1 B-ree’shiyt baaraa’ Elohiym eet hashaamayim v’eet haa’aarets:
JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh (transliterated)

1 B-ree’shiyt = 1 In-beginning
baaraa’ = created
Elohiym = God
eet = (next word is a direct object)
hashaamayim = the-skies
v’eet = and-(next word is also a direct object)
haa’aarets: = the-land.

“In beginning created God the skies and the land."

The word “baaraa’” (used in Gen. 1:1, 21, 27, and Gen. 2:3, and 4) is a different word than “aasaah” (used in Gen. 1:7, 11, 12, 16, 25, 26, 31, and Gen. 2:2, 3, 4, and 18) which means “to do or to make,” that is, to form from something else; “baaraa'" means to “CREATE FROM NOTHING."
Then, He made the light OUT OF NOTHING! He SPOKE light (energy) into existence with the simple words, “Yhiy owr,” translated “Let-there-be light."

Yochanan (John) further describes this act of creation, focusing on God's SPEECH:

John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
KJV

The “Big Bang” theory suggests such things as a “pulsating universe,” rapidly expanding and slowly contracting over and over again, over COUNTLESS googleplexes of years! In other words, the evolutionist who believes in the Big Bang also believes that matter and energy have ALWAYS existed in one form or another.

The creationist, who believes what we’ve just read as a written record of God’s deeds as recorded in Genesis by God through His prophet - His spokesman - Mosheh (Moses), simply believes that matter and energy have had starting points in much-more-recent history and that only GOD has always existed before those points in time.

Both of these views require faith. No experimentation or observation can be made of EITHER point of view. Thus, NEITHER point of view is technically “scientific."

Second, light has FAR more than "three main wavelengths!” Light, that is - radiant energy, has a FULL SPECTRUM of energy, from the highly energetic cosmic rays to the lowest energetic forms of infrared rays, including the short range of all of the colors of the rainbow, and that’s just what we can detect!

Third, the Greek word (and prefix), “eu,” means “good.” It doesn’t mean “much.” Thus, you will find the word in “euaggelizoo” which means “I announce a message of GOOD things.” This is the word from which we get our word “evangelize."

NT:2097 euaggelizoo (yoo-ang-ghel-id'-zo); from NT:2095 and NT:32; to announce good news ("evangelize") especially the gospel:
KJV - declare, bring (declare, show) glad (good) tidings, preach (the gospel).

-----

NT:2168 eucharisteoo (yoo-khar-is-teh'-o); from NT:2170; to be grateful, i.e. (actively) to express gratitude (towards); specially, to say grace at a meal:
KJV - (give) thank (-ful, -s).

NT:2170 eucharistos (yoo-khar'-is-tos); from NT:2095 and a derivative of NT:5483; well favored, i.e. (by implication) grateful:
KJV - thankful.

NT:2095 eu (yoo); neuter of a primary eus (good); (adverbially) well:
KJV - good, well (done).

NT:5483 charizomai (khar-id'-zom-ahee); middle voice from NT:5485; to grant as a favor, i.e. gratuitously, in kindness, pardon or rescue:
KJV - deliver, (frankly) forgive, (freely) give, grant.

NT:5485 charis (khar'-ece); from NT:5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude):
KJV - acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace (-ious), joy, liberality, pleasure, thank (-s, -worthy).

NT:5463 chairoo (khah'-ee-ro); a primary verb; to be "cheerful", i.e. calmly happy or well-off; impersonally, especially as salutation (on meeting or parting), be well:
KJV - farewell, be glad, God speed, greeting, hall, joy (-fully), rejoice.
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Hope this has been helpful.