The Only True God, the God of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the LORD in (Deuteronomy 4:39)? It States He is God...

Know therefore this day, and lay it to thy heart, that Jehovah he is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath; there is none else.

Simon replied to Jesus, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Matthew 16:16)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason God wrote Scripture without the Father, nor the Son, nor the Spirit claiming preeminence and predominance over the other, is because God is meek and lowly and humble, and does not grasp for superiority over One another.

In addition, He leaves the door open for them that reject Jesus to be ensnared in their own humanistic reasoning and bent logic.

Jesus is the Lord, and the Lord he is God. And if someone wants to say that the Lord He is not God, because they refuse the faith of Jesus and His Word eternal, and Law of Christ is not good enough for them, as it was not with the Jews, then let them go ahead.

They that worship the name 'Jehovah', worship him only, not Jesus. Worshipping the Lord Jesus is 'lord-itus' to them.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus as Lord is an affliction. Disease.
The Lord Jesus is the one Lord, Lord Almighty.

What happened to your claim that God is made up of three separate persons? I think Pearl must have gotten to him when she claimed God is two parts and ourselves are the third part in being Unique?

Yes. Jesus is Lord. And he is certainly not an affliction or disease. Now now. Take you medicine. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3) Please stay away from sharp objects and get some sleep.

Know therefore this day, and lay it to thy heart, that Jehovah he is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath; there is none else. (Deuteronomy 4:39)

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 7:10- And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, >>> AND <<< to the Lamb.”

Remember Isa 9 says he was GIVEN to us!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yes. Jesus is Lord."

"There is One Lord." (Eph 4).

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." (Deut 4:39)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ also said that He was God. So what's your point?

The Son said He had a God, and the Father said He had a Son.

He that acknowledges the Son acknowledges also the Father. And he that acknowledges the Father acknowledges also the Son. (I John 2)

Without either One as God, then there is no God.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." (Psalms 53)

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." (Deut 4:39)

there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him." (1 Corinthians 8:6)

Know therefore this day, and lay it to thy heart, that Jehovah he is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath; there is none else. (Deuteronomy 4:39) "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." (Psalms 53)

but these are written, that ye may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye may have life in his name. (John 20:31)

Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, [even] he that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

that God hath made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom ye crucified. (Acts 2:36)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Know therefore this day, and lay it to thy heart, that Jehovah he is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath; there is none else."

So plainly Jehovah was named Jesus, when came down from heaven above upon the earth beneath...

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come."

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

The Lord Jesus God Almighty, the true God that was in heaven above from everlasting and came down upon the earth beneath to redeem His people forever...

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look again... "Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty (Jehovah Exo 6:3;Amo 4:13; Rev 16:7 ), which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned." (Rev 11:17)

If the Son is the Father as you claim, then you just exposed the trinity as a deliberate hoax of three separate persons.
Doesn't the trinity claim that the Father is not the Son and vice versa? If Jesus is Jehovah then why the deception of removing God's Name, replacing it with LORD, then replacing it again with a small Lord?

This scripture was written 63 years after Jesus Christ already ascended to heaven. Shouldn't the Name of Jesus be in the scripture when it was written? So who is the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christy in (1 Peter 1:3) ?

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is not the Father and is not the Holy Ghost, they are all Three equally Almighty God, the true God and Lord of heaven and earth.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is not the Father and is not the Holy Ghost, they are all Three equally Almighty God, the true God and Lord of heaven and earth.

Is Jesus lying? "The Father is Greater than I am" (John 14:28) The truth never changes. Don't listen to those voices in your head. Since Jesus is the Son of God, then whose Son is he?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Is Jesus lying? "The Father is Greater than I am"

When the true God upon the earth summitted Himself to the true God still in heaven, the One in heaven became greater than the One upon the earth.

It's like this: How did the Word made flesh submit Himself to the Word He was in the beginning? The Word came down from heaven and submitted Himself as a man to His own Word He was in heaven, which thus became greater than His own will as a man...

Simple.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Since Jesus is the Son of God, then whose Son is he?"

The everlasting Word of God became the Son of God when He came down from heaven to dwell in flesh upon the earth, and the everlasting God remaining in heaven alone became the Father of of the Word of God His Son: God the Father.

Simple again.

People really do need to break away from their limited carnal mindedness. Then they won't be asking such childish questions.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Is Jesus lying? "The Father is Greater than I am"

When the true God upon the earth summitted Himself to the true God still in heaven, the One in heaven became greater than the One upon the earth.

It's like this: How did the Word made flesh submit Himself to the Word He was in the beginning? The Word came down from heaven and submitted Himself as a man to His own Word He was in heaven, which thus became greater than His own will as a man...

Simple.

Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. (1 Corinthians 15:24)

Simple. (John 3:16)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When there are two officers of the same rank as well as date of rank, and one of them receives a temporary position of authority over the other to complete a specific mission, the one becomes greater in authority than the other, though they both be of the same and equal rank.

One submits to the other by reason of the mission. This is the same case in the field when they both agree with themselves who would be officer-in-charge for certain mission, and so one receives higher authority from the other by mutual agreement. Because there can only be one head at a time.

So it was with the true God in heaven agreeing with themselves Who would be Father remaining in heaven and Who would be Son coming down upon the earth. One receiving honor and glory from the Other for their positions assigned during a temporary mission: Saving mankind.

"I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (John 17)

And since God Himself had to provide Himself a burnt offering for the sins of man, then there of necessity needed to be Two in heaven, for One to remain in heaven and the other to come down upon the earth from heaven.

Simple.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (John 17)

Oh my. And we have stumbled upon the perfect Scripture of proof.

The Son of God had the glory of God before the world was! Ha! Before the beginning of creation!

The Word was with God before Creation and was with God at creation, because He was God from before the beginning!

With this, there really is nothing more to say. The whole carnally minded 'reasoning' of: In the beginning was the Word, and therefore the Word had to have a beginning, and so could not be God, Who has no beginning, is now officially fallen apart!

The Word of God had the glory of God with God before the world was ever created! The Word of God was with god and was God before the beginning of the world!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes. Jesus existed before.... (John 3:16) "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago. I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth. (Proverbs 8:22-24)

Status
Not open for further replies.