The Only True God, the God of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Jesus lying? "The Father is Greater than I am" (John 14:28) The truth never changes. Don't listen to those voices in your head. Since Jesus is the Son of God, then whose Son is he?

We know that Jesus is 100% God and also 100% Man when He walked the earth.
While He spoke those words in John 14:28-31, He spoke as the Son of Man and nowhere in the John 14 verses does it stipulate that He is NOT God.

For example, we read in 1 Corinthians 11:3

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God."

The above example is called a hierarchy that is a chain of command.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Jesus existed before.... (John 3:16) "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago. I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth. (Proverbs 8:22-24)
Is Michael your savior?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is the end of it. I no longer bother with fools.

Scripture never said God, nor His Word, nor His Son is wisdom, who was 'personified' as a she, who had her beginning from God.

God is love in heaven and in the flesh. God is not wisdom personified.

That is the last gasp of a junked religion and defunkt mind.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whose this angel that lights up the world with his Glory? "After these things I saw another angel coming down out of heaven, having great authority; and the earth was lightened with his glory." (Revelation 18:1)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While He spoke those words in John 14:28-31, He spoke as the Son of Man and nowhere in the John 14 verses does it stipulate that He is NOT God.

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God."

The above example is called a hierarchy.

To God Be The Glory
Exactly an hierarchy of office to fulfill a mission agreed upon...

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is the end of it. I no longer bother with fools.

Scripture never said God, nor His Word, nor His Son is wisdom, who was 'personified' as a she, who had her beginning from God.

God is love in heaven and in the flesh. God is not wisdom personified.

That is the last gasp of a junked religion and defunkt mind.

You speak untruth... "Christ is the Wisdom of God" (1 Corinthians 1:24)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Christ is the Wisdom of God"

This is ridiculous, but keep it coming, I guess. I suppose I can use the exercise.

"Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God...But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption." (1 Cor 1)

If God 'created' at some beginning His Christ, His 'wisdom and power and righteousness...', then what was 'He', and what did 'He' have before He became wise and powerful and righteous?? I.e. what was this 'God' without His power and His wisdom?

To say that Christ is merely the 'created' power and wisdom of God created by God in the beginning, but was not God Himself, then such a 'god' was a personless 'spirit', a force, with no personal character nor attributes thereof. Sort of like the prince and power of the air...

To say God is power is to say God is a force, not a Person. And so to say Christ is a created power is to say Christ is a force created by a force without power in the first place to do so. To say God created His power is to say God was a personless force that created his own power to have for Himself, which He had not before.

I.e. The Big Bang theory on parade. A personless force absent of personal characteristic that creates for itself wisdom and power enough to explode itself into the universe.

Oh Gee, and isn't that exactly what the JW's think of the 'spirit' of God and translate Him as such in their own 'bible'? Well how about that! They may not be JW's, but they certainly talk and believe like JW's.

Utter foolishness.

Now let's move on to sound doctrine of Scripture in proper context:

The wisdom of God was to make foolish the wise of this world and to use the base things of this world to save them that believe, even the cross of Christ.

God providing Himself as Christ on earth to be the burnt offering for sin of man, is the wisdom that God chose for His power to persuade men unto His salvation, not by their own works and will, but by faith in Him.

Much better than a force forcing power and wisdom into the universe without personal forethought nor ability beforehand...

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
American Standard Version
Wisdom hath builded her house; She hath hewn out her seven pillars: (Proverbs 9:1)

saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. (Revelation 1:7)

Jehovah by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding he established the heavens. (Proverbs 4:19)

Wisdom- feminine noun *Temple Builder*
Beginning- feminine noun *the Word*
Deity- feminine noun *only begotten god*
Grace- feminine noun *death and resurrection of Jesus Christ*

"Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God...But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption." (1 Cor 1)

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What kind of argument/logic is that?! The whole Bible never says that Moses was not God, but that doesn't mean/prove that Moses was God, and neither does the lack of any verse saying that Jesus was not God mean that he was God! On the other hand, there is also a lack of any verse saying that Jesus was Jehovah/Yahweh or Almighty God.

The above example is called a hierarchy.
So it's God --> Jesus --> man --> woman. All women are not men; all men are not Jesus; Jesus is not God.

Revelation 15:3 (WEB):
They sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God, the Almighty! Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.​

Here it says that Moses and the Lamb (Jesus) sang, “Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God, the Almighty!". So the resurrected Jesus refers to his Father as his God, and as Almighty God.

Revelation 21:22 (WEB):
I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God, the Almighty, and the Lamb, are its temple.​

Again it distinguishes between Almighty God and Jesus (the Lamb), as do lots of other verses in Revelation, e.g.:

Revelation 7:10 (WEB):
They cried with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation be to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”​

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"The Father is Greater than I am" (John 14:28) The truth never changes. He spoke 100% as the Son of Man and nowhere in the John 14 verses does it stipulate that He is God. None.

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Christ is the 77 descendant in the genealogy of Christ from God in Luke 3

Christ = 77 in conversion from letters to numbers

Power = 77 in conversion from letters to numbers

Glory = 77 in conversion from letters to numbers

Account = 77 in conversion from letters to numbers

God's number is 7, God with all these things equals 777. God is spirit and Christ descended from himself and rose again to be with himself again he was in the beginning with God before anything was made that was made refer to John 1 he is the word of God that became flesh. Dont argue with Anti-Christ's let them fall in a ditch many will come trying to sway believers its our job to speak truth and to love whilst evil reap judge their selves they're judge on what the do against those in the book of life.

Christ and the Father's will is that they will lose none so the works of the enemy are for nothing they only make eternal life worse for them selves.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God

As I’ve gotten into Bible reading, I find it amazing how desperate trinitarians are to find support for their doctrine they reach for verses that undermine their doctrine. This and John 1:1 are 2 great examples.

Phil 2:5 proves Jesus is not God for 2 reasons:
  1. If one was God, they would not be considering equality with God.
  2. Being ‘in the form’ of God is proof text that Jesus is not God. Only things that are not what they seem are described as being ‘in the form’ of that thing.

Logic. Definition. Language usage. Undermine trinitarianism at every turn.

Reactions: APAK

Riverwalker

Apr 20, 2021
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I’ve gotten into Bible reading, I find it amazing how desperate trinitarians are to find support for their doctrine they reach for verses that undermine their doctrine. This and John 1:1 are 2 great examples.

Phil 2:5 proves Jesus is not God for 2 reasons:
  1. If one was God, they would not be considering equality with God.
  2. Being ‘in the form’ of God is proof text that Jesus is not God. Only things that are not what they seem are described as being ‘in the form’ of that thing.

Logic. Definition. Language usage. Undermine trinitarianism at every turn.

Human logic cannot undermine the truth of God, ever

Thus proving trinitarians cannot do math.

Congratulations on knowing the entirety of Math

Tell me How can I be a Man and Conservative at the the same time 100% man 100% conservative

Romans 1:22 professing to be wise, they became fools

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human logic cannot undermine the truth of God, ever

Well, humans use logic as a basic tool to determine just what the truth is. You can claim something is true all day long but if it is not logical, your claim will not be widely recognized as anything but the false claim it is.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations on knowing the entirety of Math

Thank you. No advanced math supersedes basic math. 1 + 1 = 2 even considering all math. Never does 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 or 1 = 3. Of course if you want to play word games ...

Tell me How can I be a Man and Conservative at the the same time 100% man 100% conservative

1. Logic
  2. Definition
  3. Language Usage
A man is not God. They are mutually exclusive. This is different from your example of attributes which overlap and are not mutually exclusive. See Venn Diagram.

proxy-image

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word “Trinity” does not appear in Holy Writ never the less the doctrine is clearly taught in both the Old and New Testaments.

The word “Trinity” does not appear in Holy Writ never the less the doctrine is clearly taught in both the Old and New Testaments.

Untrue. If it were true, you would be able to provide one single verse to prove it. Beyond that, sad tactic to do laps. You could not even grace my reply with an original post. Just re-posting previously refuted comments. Bad form.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Untrue. If it were true, you would be able to provide one single verse to prove it. Beyond that, sad tactic to do laps. You could not even grace my reply with an original post. Just re-posting previously refuted comments. Bad form.

I'm not too savvy in technology so made errors. Please read: "The Doctrine of the Trinity as taught in Scripture" on this same forum. Thank you.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not too savvy in technology so made errors. Please read: "The Doctrine of the Trinity as taught in Scripture" on this same forum. Thank you.

To God Be The Glory

No thanks. Not one verse states the doctrine of the trinity in 66 books. Reading a rationalization around this basic fact is unnecessary. See my thread on The Case Against Trinitarianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.