The Power of the Gospel of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bammm!, lets get a power thread started, from Jesus turning my mum and dad's lives around before they met, mum was a Buddhist and during her early years of being a nurse, some Christian friends led her to a Elim Pentecostal Church where she renounced buddhism, repented, was led to Jesus and got saved, and found the thing missing from her life, now that Jesus was living in her, dad grew up in a Christian home, and had an opportunity to ask Jesus in his heart at 8 years old, no one would take him up to the front when they had the altar call, he had another opportunity at 19, where he was going to meet up with a girl for a Christian youth conference, and he and his friend decided to go to the pub instead, he then lived the next 17 years in a mess, he became an alcoholic, his 1st marriage was with an alcoholic, and that marriage failed, he got arrested a few times, he hit rock bottom, with partial deafness, stomach ulcers, a broken marriage, a smoker and a massive alcohol problem, he even spent a night in jail, then one day Easter Friday 1988, he was brought to a Church, and the pastor led him to Jesus, AND THAT PASTOR LED HIM TO JESUS AND ALL HIS PROBLEMS LEFT! And Jesus HEALED HIS BROKEN HEART!, HIS ALCOHOLISM LEFT IMMEDIATELY! His Stomach Ulcers were HEALED! HIS Hearing WAS HEALED, AND THE SMOKING LEFT HIM DAYS LATER AS WELL, and that was the RESULT OF ASKING JESUS INTO HIS HEART and is now happily married to my mum WHO FOUND JESUS in 1989, PRAISE GOD, Praise Lord Jesus, HALLELUJAH, THEY MARRIED IN 1994, BOTH LED BY GOD TO FIND EACH OTHER, since then I was born in 1996, mum had a miscarriage in '98 that nearly took her life from loss of blood, but again Jesus saved my mum's life after losing 6 litres of blood, a Christian doctor prayed for her and told her she will live on the Helicopter flight on the way to the hospital, the operation WAS SUCCESSFUL AND SHE IS STILL ALIVE, HALLELUJAH!!!! Then when I was 8 years old Jesus healed me of my asthma, Praise the Lord God Almighty, to my dog being healed from a heart murmur, again THIS WAS ANOTHER EASTER MIRACLE, The VET TOLD my dad the dog only had 6 more months to live, Easter Friday 2012, or some year around then he wasn't feeling well, he was weak, he could barely get up on Friday, he couldn't get up at all on Saturday, AND I prayed and prayed for my dog, and on Sunday morning I didn't want to get up, because i thought he didn't make it, I got up and to my surprise he was still alive, and he regained energy and was running around on RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!, 6 years later the dog is still alive, he is currently living with someone else since we moved house, but he outlived the out lady we gave him to and he now lives with his daughter, the dog's name is Matty and he is 14 years old and STILL ALIVE! HALLELUJAH! THERE IS POWER IN JESUS!! God has also used my parents wonderfully ever since they have been saved, mum has gotten away with evangelizing and praying in hospitals, and has done many successful operations through the strength of God, God has used my dad to turn many lives around in prisons and lead thousands to Jesus, he has used him to feed and minister the homeless about Jesus, some of those people, he NEVER SAW SLEEPING ON THE STREETS AGAIN, HALLELUJAH!! God has used him to witness to random people too, and those in nursing homes and hospitals, HALLELUJAH! AND JESUS HAS ALSO DONE MANY MIRACLES BY USING MY DAD! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, GLORY TO GOD. Jesus has been good to me, he has looked after me 22 years of my life, healed me, protected me, kept me safe, has led me to the job i currently work in.

I pray that God will use this thread to either plant a seed or turn visitors and members on this forum who aren't yet born again to turn to JESUS CHRIST, Because HE IS THE WAY, HE IS THE TRUTH, HE IS THE LIGHT, HE IS LIFE, THERE IS FORGIVENESS IN JESUS CHRIST, THERE IS LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND THE GREATEST POWER is in JESUS CHRIST, Hallelujah AMEN!

Even though this is the Christian section, others can still see what is written here and shown here, and see the power of God displayed, WOO-HOOOOOO!!! Hallelujah!.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lets get some Reinhardt Bonnke on here too, as I said this is a power thread and people are going to see the power of Jesus displayed on here, Jesus has used Reinhardt Bonnke greatly and powerfully, and he has been used led many people to Jesus, he has been used to perform many miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus's name, even the generation of Bonnkes before him had God working through their lives, and here's a bit of his powerful testimony and what Jesus has done for Bonnke.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the power of The Gospel of Jesus greater than the influence of Satan in the world? (Yes, this could be considered a "trick" question since so many of us say that the world will turn to Satan more and more [despite our preaching "The Gospel of Jesus"] and that He has to physically return to destroy unbelievers that "Gospel" lacked the power to influence.)

I don't happen to believe that way, but I am constantly called a heretic for my beliefs.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is the power of The Gospel of Jesus greater than the influence of Satan in the world? (Yes, this could be considered a "trick" question since so many of us say that the world will turn to Satan more and more [despite our preaching "The Gospel of Jesus"] and that He has to physically return to destroy unbelievers that "Gospel" lacked the power to influence.)

I don't happen to believe that way, but I am constantly called a heretic for my beliefs.

I would say of course Jesus's power is greater, there may be a lot of bad influence in the world right now, but just think of all the great things He has done, the sacrifice He made for us on the cross, think of the millions and millions of people Jesus has saved and given eternal life throughout the generations and still continues to do so today, think of all the people that have been healed by Jesus, think of the some Jesus has even resurrected and made well, think of all the people that have been set free, that have had demons cast out, evil spirits cast out, curses broken, by Jesus's power, think of all the people that have been set free from problems, drugs, alcohol, addictions, that have been set free by Jesus, even all the captives that have been set free by Jesus, like the Old Testament Israelites were set free from Egypt, or even the modern day cases of persecuted believers being set free, think about all the times God has provided for your needs, or provided for the needs of others, and all the times he has protected you and the life of others or even the times my dad has driven for 160kms or more on empty patrol tanks, across the outback, and to other places running on faith in the power of Jesus, and there are more examples of the power of Jesus.

The power of the Gospel of Jesus strongly outweighs, out-powers, it is far greater, far stronger, than anything Satan does, Jesus is far greater and far more powerful, God's Power cannot be beaten, Jesus is the Greatest, the Strongest, the most Loving and Most Powerful, Hallelujah! ;)

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Recordings and testimonies of miracles. ;)

The power of Jesus heals a young boy from polio, and is then able to move his legs freely and walk without crutches. Hallelujah!

A blind woman, gets healed in the left eye the night before and gets healed in the right eye by Jesus! Oui, Oui, Oui, Jesus heals! She can see with deux eyes! Merci Beaucoup Jesus! Hallelujah!!! Thank the Lord Jesus for healing these lady's eyes, Praise the Lord Jesus!

Paralytic completely healed and walks by the power of Jesus, Hallelujah!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say of course Jesus's power is greater, there may be a lot of bad influence in the world right now, but just think of all the great things He has done, the sacrifice He made for us on the cross, think of the millions and millions of people Jesus has saved and given eternal life throughout the generations and still continues to do so today, think of all the people that have been healed by Jesus, think of the some Jesus has even resurrected and made well, think of all the people that have been set free, that have had demons cast out, evil spirits cast out, curses broken, by Jesus's power, think of all the people that have been set free from problems, drugs, alcohol, addictions, that have been set free by Jesus, even all the captives that have been set free by Jesus, like the Old Testament Israelites were set free from Egypt, or even the modern day cases of persecuted believers being set free, think about all the times God has provided for your needs, or provided for the needs of others, and all the times he has protected you and the life of others or even the times my dad has driven for 160kms or more on empty patrol tanks, across the outback, and to other places running on faith in the power of Jesus, and there are more examples of the power of Jesus.

The power of the Gospel of Jesus strongly outweighs, out-powers, it is far greater, far stronger, than anything Satan does, Jesus is far greater and far more powerful, God's Power cannot be beaten, Jesus is the Greatest, the Strongest, the most Loving and Most Powerful, Hallelujah! ;)
Yes, it sounds good. And I happen to believe it. But the vast majority of Christians truly do believe that Satan's power in the world will walk right over Christians, and evil will rule on the Earth, because (they feel) Jesus is virtually powerless in this world UNTIL He finally comes to physically engage in war with the forces of evil.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, it sounds good. And I happen to believe it. But the vast majority of Christians truly do believe that Satan's power in the world will walk right over Christians, and evil will rule on the Earth, because (they feel) Jesus is virtually powerless in this world UNTIL He finally comes to physically engage in war with the forces of evil.

Agree, but how does anyone change their minds?
Those that believe and preach " Kingdom one day"...live a powerless life..
We know that it is "Kingdom Now".

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you
."

Then we hear the cries of - "Yes, but that is not for the Church". " Not for today"
Or "it ceased at Pentecost." Sigh. :(

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we hear the cries of - "Yes, but that is not for the Church". " Not for today"
Or "it ceased at Pentecost." Sigh. :(
Preach it sista!.....I get tired of it too....does the Bible not say that His Word is the LIVING Word of God? If it is alive how can any part of it not apply to us today...if it ceased then essentially that is saying it died...SMH:rolleyes:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think far too many Christians make the same mistake the two disciples on the Emmaus Road did..... They believed that Jesus had died for all time, and many of us believe His power and the church He established are effectively dead on this Earth at this time also.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think far too many Christians make the same mistake the two disciples on the Emmaus Road did..... They believed that Jesus had died for all time, and many of us believe His power and the church He established are effectively dead on this Earth at this time also.

If someone is a Christian, there's no good reason to deny the miraculous resurrection living power of Jesus, because it's by the power of Jesus that saved them, it's by the power of Jesus that they now have eternal life after they pass away here on earth, no man can get to Heaven by himself, they tried that by building the tower of Babel and it failed, the only way is to get to Heaven is by Jesus, by the power of Jesus. It would be nice if more Christians could agree on the great and wonderful power of Jesus, of course there would still be disagreements between Christians in this age though, but when it comes to the power of Jesus, that's a part of the core of Christianity, it's a part of Jesus and it's important we are unified on the resurrected Jesus, He is the Greatest, He is the Most High, He is the most Powerful and throughout the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, we read of God's power, God's power, God's power, and that Jesus is the living God, God's Word is living as Heart2Soul stated above, and He is living, so that means there is power, power, power in Christ in this age we live in, and there always will be.

Jesus resurrected, He is alive, He is Living, so the tongues, prophesies, miracles, signs and wonders still are flowing in this age, it did not stop at the crucifixion, it did not stop at His Resurrection, it did not stop His ascension, it did not stop just a few years after the ascension, if the early apostles had it after Jesus's ascension, it is still going on today many generations after the early Church, Hallelujah, we worship the Living God and ever since we have decided to believe and follow Him, we are ALIVE IN CHRIST! We have His powerful Holy Spirit living in us, therefore the power of Jesus can flow through us. Hallelujah

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A boy without bones healed, Hallelujah! Praise the Lord Jesus.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
More exciting news of what Jesus is doing.

Yinka Oyekan

"Hundreds of people turned out for the launch of the turning in East Sussex. What an extraordinary night several miraculous healings of long term chronic diseases. A wave of the miraculous is now flowing in The Turning. one man suffering 25 years from ME and fibromyalgia saw a 70% improvement. God was on the move and then we prayed for the holy spirit to come and the room shook with the presence of God, it felt like another penticost with people fervently crying out to God. I am overwhelmed with what father is trying to do for his church. The mobilisation of thousands in the gospel is so encouraging. #TheTurning #TheGate #Renewal"

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, thank you God, thank you Holy Spirit.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Heals Great Multitudes
(Matthew 15:29-31)

Jesus departed from there, skirted the Sea of Galilee, and went up on the mountain and sat down there. Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others, and they laid them down at Jesus's feet, and He healed them. So the multitude marveled when they saw the mute speaking, the maim made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel.

Hallelujah, glory to God Lord Jesus!, Give thanks to Him.
;)

Reactions: Helen