The Problem With The Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"It is based on the Latin dies Veneris, "Day of Venus". Saturday: named after theRoman god Saturn associated with the Titan Cronus, father of Zeus and many Olympians..."
ya, no cult of Sol ppl in here at all lol, see gadar, all ya gotta do is change the name!

methinks we didn't Protest near enough
You lost me here. Are you coming against a 7th day Sabbath that falls on Saturday?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
we are called to be like gods, in another place to become elohim, to pick up our crosses and follow, and do even greater things than He, so when that happens would you then be in your pantheon too? Are you going to worship me?
it's already been tried too i think

^:rolleyes: whatever it takes to be able to work 7 days a week i guess
um, the Easter guy, right?
imo if you saw this on a tv show you would not believe it to even be possible i guess
maybe unless it was about Sheldon's mom or something?
so, worship Jesus, and
celebrate Easter during Passover

prolly no hypocrisy there at all
why refute when you can just ignore i guess

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
ha no, but it was not even called "Saturday" until the Romans changed the name, was the point
"Sabbath-day" is still reflected in the Latinate languages i guess

Ironic, they changed so much regarding times an dates but kept saturn day. Guess they didn't want people to question changing the day of worship.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are referring to a false interpretation of not seething a kid in his mother's milk.
ah, didn't know that was a bad interp, what is bad about it?
Not eating swine's flesh and mice are an entirely different issue and quite physical.
pretty sure we are even provided the reason why Jews were prohibited from eating pork gadar; "hardness of heart" if i remember right?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That is why those spoken of in Isaiah 66:15-17 will be consumed in the coming day of judgment.
they that sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens behind one in the midst has not been considered here, and those ppl are long dead anyway i guess. Now we might be able to ID a contemporary analogue, don't get me wrong, but it is not ppl who just happening to be eating pork or mice that day ok. Wadr hardness of heart is involved in omitting the parts we can't easily translate too imo

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Because if the inside of the cup is clean, the outside just will be as well.
A person can be cleansed inside and out by Yeshua, but if that person chooses to break YHWH's law by committing adultery, for example, he/she becomes defiled and unclean. The same holds true for any sin for sin defiles. True repentance can result in being clean once again through the blood of Yeshua, but what happens to the one who sins, but doesn't believe he sinned because he believes the law he broke no longer exists? This is the case with millions of Christians who believe the laws they are breaking are abolished. They believe they have no need of repenting. Satan is indeed diabolical.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person can be cleansed inside and out by Yeshua, but if that person chooses to break YHWH's law by committing adultery, for example, he/she becomes defiled and unclean. The same holds true for any sin for sin defiles. True repentance can result in being clean once again through the blood of Yeshua, but what happens to the one who sins, but doesn't believe he sinned because he believes the law he broke no longer exists? This is the case with millions of Christians who believe the laws they are breaking are abolished. They believe they have no need of repenting. Satan is indeed diabolical.

Well, it's like murder. It is committed inside first and then proceeds to the outward act. It wasn't at the performance of the outward act that was the point of sin or the point of defilement. The point of defilement was the anger in the mans heart. So as Jesus said, it was what came out of the man, his heart, that defiled him. So, if the anger had not been in the heart, the outward act would not have been done. Or in other words, if the inside of the cup is clean, the outside just will be as well.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ironic, they changed so much regarding times an dates but kept saturn day. Guess they didn't want people to question changing the day of worship.
Sabbath day was never a day of worship forrest, but only ever a day of rest from labor. Worship is the seven days a week part that Protestants have dropped, we only "worship" one day a week now right lol, so we have a perfect score, every principle is warped now.

The Romans changed the name to Saturn-day btw, from Sabado or Sabata or Shabbat. i could even eventually dig up the edict, but it was mostly Roman custom first, i mean we even observe a Roman calendar lol. Every time you say "Saturday" you are bowing to Rome and Saturn, whether in ignorance or not. Iow our name for Sabbathday is even corrupted now; if you want the real name, ask a Latino.

The name we use was enacted by law under punishment of death, of course
maybe it was in the Saturnalia, i'll snoop around

Pax!

Reactions: Helen

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
ah, didn't know that was a bad interp, what is bad about it?
If the verse is translated correctly, it only applies to boiling a baby goat in it's mother's milk and not to eating any animal while consuming any milk.

pretty sure we are even provided the reason why Jews were prohibited from eating pork gadar; "hardness of heart" if i remember right?
What verse are you referring to? As far as I know, they were forbidden from eating pork because pigs were not created to be eaten. They are in the same category as slugs, millipedes, dogs, etc. They are not food.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sabbath day was never a day of worship forrest, but only ever a day of rest from labor. Worship is the seven days a week part that Protestants have dropped, we only "worship" one day a week now right lol, so we have a perfect score, every principle is warped now.

The Romans changed the name to Saturn-day btw, from Sabado or Sabata or Shabbat. i could even eventually dig up the edict, but it was mostly Roman custom first, i mean we even observe a Roman calendar lol. Every time you say "Saturday" you are bowing to Rome and Saturn, whether in ignorance or not. Iow our name for Sabbathday is even corrupted now; if you want the real name, ask a Latino.

The name we use was enacted by law under punishment of death, of course
maybe it was in the Saturnalia, i'll snoop around

Pax!

Tsk! You don't bow to Saturn! Is that what is in a mans heart? Is that the intent of his heart and mind?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well, it's like murder. It is committed inside first and then proceeds to the outward act. It wasn't at the performance of the outward act that was the point of sin or the point of defilement. The point of defilement was the anger in the mans heart. So as Jesus said, it was what came out of the man, his heart, that defiled him. So, if the anger had not been in the heart, the outward act would not have been done. Or in other words, if the inside of the cup is clean, the outside just will be as well.
I agree. A defiled heart will lead a person to break YHWH's law and sin. The important thing relevant to this discussion is that their are still laws to break, including the Sabbath and dietary laws.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. A defiled heart will lead a person to break YHWH's law and sin. The important thing relevant to this discussion is that their are still laws to break, including the Sabbath and dietary laws.

I think the important thing is that there IS no law against the spirit. So if I am clean inside, do not murder in my heart, there IS no law against that.

Similarly, the true sabbath rest is for the inside of the cup too. If I rest in Jesus, I do not disobey by worrying about food, money, the mortgage, how I will buy groceries next week - because I am resting in His promise to know what I have need of. The inside of my cup is clean, I have obeyed Him in spirit and truth. There IS no law against the spirit.

And concerning dietary laws, Jesus said it isn't what you put into your body that defiles you.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How do you keep the Sabbath rest by the power of the Spirit while you are doing yard work on the 7th day? You don't. You do Satan's work to pollute YHWH's holy day and sin. The physical Sabbath rest as commanded in Scripture is only on one day of the week. Anything more is man made.

How do you know what I do. Why accuse?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think the important thing is that there IS no law against the spirit. So if I am clean inside, do not murder in my heart, there IS no law against that.
I agree. The problem is, believers have a war waging between the flesh and the Spirit. What happens if our flesh desires to go to our regular employment on the Sabbath and we do not hold a holy convocation and rest as commanded?

Similarly, the true sabbath rest is for the inside of the cup too. If I rest in Jesus, I do not disobey by worrying about food, money, the mortgage, how I will buy groceries next week - because I am resting in His promise to know what I have need of. The inside of my cup is clean, I have obeyed Him in spirit and truth. There IS no law against the spirit.
Worrying is a non-issue. Yes, we can rest in him spiritually, but he does not give our bodies the physical rest we need or the time we need to gather together with brethren to worship YHWH. That comes through literally keeping the Sabbath.

And concerning dietary laws, Jesus said it isn't what you put into your body that defiles you.
Why do you choose to take his words out of context? That passage has absolutely nothing to do with eating unclean meat. The defilement he was talking about was eating clean food with dirty hands.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah. He said, it is not what you put in but what comes from inside a man that defiles him. He wasn't ONLY saying eating with dirty hands doesn't defile a man. He then spoke on what DOES defile a man.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Nah. He said, it is not what you put in but what comes from inside a man that defiles him. He wasn't ONLY saying eating with dirty hands doesn't defile a man. He then spoke on what DOES defile a man.
Then you are teaching us that Yeshua taught contrary to what his Father taught in Leviticus 11.