The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Resolute in labeling people as traitors and infidels.
Is an American that supports the communist agenda in this country a traitor to this country?
Is a Christian that supports the evil agenda of the democrats a traitor to Christ?
Let me ask you, do you hold parties to celebrate the murder of 600,000 babies a year or is it just a matter of personal satisfaction for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you listen to the testimonials of those that have escaped communist countries and dictators like in Venezuela, they will tell you that by any means necessary do not allow your country to become communist, because it is a horror and in order to get your freedoms back, your children will have to shed blood.

So...if it comes to civil war...I will be among them.
Thank you for your honesty. Thank God there is not a speck of anger or hatred in you. And there is no doubt in my mind that some who are of the same mindset will think they do God a service by seeing those Christians who may disagree with them put to death. The path you are on will lead to a reprobate mind. I pray you reconsider the weight of your words.

Jesus gave us an example to follow. As the sins of man's evil was piled upon Him, He said He could call down legions of angels executing judgment onto their wickedness being played out. But He did not. He said that this was not his kingdom, and instead prayed for God to forgive them and not to hold it to their account.

That is the heart of the God we serve. If it is not our heart, we are listening to another.

blessings,

Gideon

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is an American that supports the communist agenda in this country a traitor to this country?
Is a Christian that supports the evil agenda of the democrats a traitor to Christ?
Let me ask you, do you hold parties to celebrate the murder of 600,000 babies a year or is just a matter of personal satisfaction for you?
My support is not to either party, but to Christ. And yours?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Do you realize that when Paul shared the following verse...

"I exhort therefore, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and for all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,"

1 Timothy 2:1-3

.... that Nero was the emperor? The same Nero who had Christians fed to wild beasts, the same Nero who burned saints alive for torches in his courtyards? Was Paul missing the boat here, or is it part of God's sacred Word? And the response of the saints? Worship and trust God, and pray for those who despitefully treated them. Did Paul make an exception for Nero, and secretly try to overthrow his wicked rule. If so, it was a very good secret! ☺️

Before Paul was saved, as Saul, he hunted down saints, imprisoning them and overseeing their killings. He held the cloaks of those who stones Stephen. And were this to happen today, would he not be on a Christian hit list..... excuse me, let me say that more nicely.... executed.... for sins far greater than those of the liberals?

Do we not see? That is a rhetorical question. No, we do not see..... yet.

Calls for civil war will bring untold suffering on millions. Food? Good luck. Gas? Ha! Money in the bank? It will take a wheelbarrow full of it to buy a loaf of bread. Society is like a tightly wound spring, and once the built-up tension is released, we will witness just a bit of what hell will be like.

So, to those so bold and boastful as to what needs to be done, be careful what you wish for. You will get it back in spades. We cannot fix the world. We are way beyond that. We must put our efforts into seeing we are found in Him in peace, drawing near to God and seeking Him to keep us in the days to come from the evil that is about to be unleashed.

Our call is to save those we see as bound by the devil, not to execute them. May God open our eyes to the truth of our calling on this earth.

blessings,

Gids

What does all that have to do with who you vote for? I knew you couldnt answer that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My support is not to either party, but to Christ. And yours?

You are right the party name does not matter...it is what they do and who you stand with and or believe.
So you think that Christ is communist?
Do you think Christ is a cheerleader for abortions?
Do you think Christ is for drug use? Now that they got pot stores...are the democrats going to teach their children how to use drugs properly?

Last edited:

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are witnessing the birthing of the falling away, right before our eyes. The split will be so severe, so out in the open, that a choice will have to be made. Once one goes down the road of rebellion and taking judgment into their own hands, trying to get satan back in the box will simply be impossible.

We are fast approaching critical mass, and the valley of decision I have often spoken of is now coming into view. Choose Christ, not your own idea based upon how it will affect you in this life. This is not our kingdom, we seek a Heavenly one, but how hard it will be to escape the grip of evil once one enters into violence to eliminate others perceived as 'the enemy'.

blessings,

Gids

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You OUGHT to read the Bible.

I read mine thanks. We are instructed in scripture to obey the laws of the land unless they go against Gods laws. Gods laws are higher and as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Furthermore, if the laws of the land are unconstitutional then we should not obey them anyway.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does all that have to do with who you vote for? I knew you couldnt answer that.
You are the one trying to veer from the thrust of the post, not me. I owe you nothing but to love you and I will do so by the grace He provides me.

I love you brother,

Gids

Reactions: BarneyFife

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read mine thanks. We are instructed in scripture to obey the laws of the land unless they go against Gods laws. Gods laws are higher and as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Furthermore, if the laws of the land are unconstitutional then we should not obey them anyway.
Please explain Nero and the response of the early church. Were they led by God, or were they actually approving of the evil He was, by not taking up arms against him?

Reactions: BarneyFife

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your honesty. Thank God there is not a speck of anger or hatred in you. And there is no doubt in my mind that some who are of the same mindset will think they do God a service by seeing those Christians who may disagree with them put to death. The path you are on will lead to a reprobate mind. I pray you reconsider the weight of your words.

Jesus gave us an example to follow. As the sins of man's evil was piled upon Him, He said He could call down legions of angels executing judgment onto their wickedness being played out. But He did not. He said that this was not his kingdom, and instead prayed for God to forgive them and not to hold it to their account.

That is the heart of the God we serve. If it is not our heart, we are listening to another.

blessings,

Gideon

If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything. And if this country goes communist...Christianity falls. Name a communist country where Christianity does well. Who are you failing by be a mugwump?...failing God...failing this country?...failing Christianity?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
You are the one trying to veer from the thrust of the post, not me. I owe you nothing but to love you and I will do so by the grace He provides me.

I love you brother,

Gids

I'm not saying I don't love you man but I am frustrated with a lot of what's in your posts.
They seem misleading and manipulative man.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain Nero and the response of the early church. Were they led by God, or were they actually approving of the evil He was, by not taking up arms against him?

Sadomasochism? Are wishing for Christians in America to go through what the Christians went through with the Romans?

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Political leanings in EITHER direction. Open your ears. ☺️

I have opened my ears and it is obvious where you lean. You can't use one statement like "in either direction" to excuse you from parapraphs of leftists garpage.
That's the type of stuff I was saying when I told you your posts seem manipulative.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything. And if this country goes communist...Christianity falls. Name a communist country where Christianity does well. Who are you failing by be a mugwump?...failing God...failing this country?...failing Christianity?
Polly wanna cracker? When are going to realize you are preaching to the apolitical choir?