The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I have had few heroes in this life. Yeshua ha Moshiach is obviously the Hero of Heroes.
As far as men go, Donald J. Trump is, in my opinion, apex. :)

... although PETER betrayed Jesus, he stood out among the Disciples; and so too I anticipate that Pence* will equally stand out among men, -- as these TWO WITNESSES should shortly demonstrate after being awarded their Election Victory, and subsequent murdered in the streets.

* EDIT:
Joe's Fake Pre-Recorded Inauguration: Patriots Discover the DETAILS Are All Wrong
Patriotic Senators Scalise, Cruz and Jordan were present and appeared surprisingly comfortable to be shown on camera at a traitor's inauguration.

And why wouldn't they be? They knew it was a sham yet dutifully showed up, as members of Congress, doubtless in accord with President Trump's wishes.

The same goes for Mike Pence who was also merely playing a part both at the Inauguration and when he presided over the January 6th Electoral College vote. The Plan, the script called for him to ensure the vote went through and he did exactly that. President Trump merely pretended to have enmity with Mike Pence and, whatever else Pence may have said or done in the past, Mike did not betray President Trump on January 6th. ...

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 2: 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.
"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God" Rom 8:5-8

Reactions: BarneyFife

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed....

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
Psalm 37:1-3, 7-10

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ya you talk the talk...but you do not walk the walk.
I noticed you still have not answered the questions, which means you are resolved to deceive those on this forum while trying to rule over it.
You think your continual whining to mods against the right...shutdown the threads and deleting the thread has gone unnoticed because you are a liberal leftist.
A typical leftist tactics, stifle free speech while running a Nazi style propaganda campaign.
Yes people are noticing.
You present yourself as a spiritual Christian when the truth is you are filled with corruption.
Try honesty for a change.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed you still have not answered the questions, which means you are resolved to deceive those on this forum while trying to rule over it.
You think your continual whining to mods against the right...shutdown the threads and deleting the thread has gone unnoticed because you are a liberal leftist.
A typical leftist tactics, stifle free speech while running a Nazi style propaganda campaign.
Yes people are noticing.
You present yourself as a spiritual Christian when the truth is you are filled with corruption.
You really do hate me and/or the stand which you perceive me as taking. I have no more authority on this forum than you do. Perhaps you don't want to hear it, but I am praying for you!

Reactions: Truman

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same difference. If you want to be impartial, you need to know the truth. But if you deliberately run away from the truth, you have already chosen to be partial. And that is exactly what happened -- shockingly -- regarding the crime of the century. And it would appear that this is another step towards the reign of the Antichrist in the relatively near future.

Pontius Pilate asked "What is truth?" then ran away from it. Had he chosen to be impartial, he would have made a declaration saying that (1) Jesus of Nazareth is the Son of God, (2) Jesus of Nazareth is innocent of any and all crimes, and (3) there will be no punishment meted out to Him. But prophecy needed to be fulfilled, and God already knew in advance that Pilate would not stand up to the mob, and thus God's plan of salvation went forward.
I don't want to get too caught up in this nonsense, but "fair" was the correct word to use in @Josho's statement and "passion to get to the truth of the matter" had absolutely nothing to do with it. I know it's your kick and you dig it, but things don't begin and end with your word on something.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really do hate me and/or the stand which you perceive me as taking. I have no more authority on this forum than you do. Perhaps you don't want to hear it, but I am praying for you!
First off hate is strictly against my beliefs and I don't even dislike you.
Remember I smack the tar out of good friends.
It is this attempt to rule the forum by whining to the mods against the threads that are not leftist.
Again be honest with the folks on this forum and answer the questions...
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on homosexuality?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on free speech?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on law and order?
Your position on law enforcement?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
Your position on shutting down churches in democratic run states?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?
Your position on Christian monuments?
Your position on the removal of national monuments?
Your position on illegal aliens and secure borders?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat.
I really love reading your posts, but on this issue you don't have all the facts. It isn't as if the courts heard the evidence. The fact is, all the courts REFUSED to hear the evidence. The cases were rejected on "standing" grounds.

Some of us have examined the facts, and without filters. We read the affidavits and heard the testimony with our own ears. The proof of fraud is overwhelming. Our judgment is not the product of biased reporting or filtered through the writings of propagandists. Reporting is certainly biased but facts are known or proved to be true. Our judgment is based on truth.

The fact is, this kind of fraud has been taking place for years, decades even. Trump and his team knew this. Why didn't they stop it? This was a sting operation, allowed to proceed so that the American people, and the world could see it happen in real time. Trump knew the election would be stolen, he let it happen. He had the power and the means to stop it. But instead, he chose to expose the corruption for all to see.

I don't disagree with your view that our focus should be on Jesus, that God is in control and that we should place our hope in God rather than men like Donald Trump. But this requires that we keep our eyes open and not turn a blind eye to injustice, corruption, and all other sorts of evil.

Reactions: Truman

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your clear testimony. What you have mentioned here should have been enough for every Christian to totally reject these godless evildoers. They are determined to destroy America and its legal citizens.

They are the ones behind removing the pledge of allegiance from public schools.
And when they said the pledge of allegiance at the DNC they paused to make it clear that they left the phrase "under God" out of it.
The BLM mobs were burning bibles and chanting cuss words to Christ as they marched around.
videos of all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree with your view that our focus should be on Jesus, that God is in control and that we should place our hope in God rather than men like Donald Trump. But this requires that we keep our eyes open and not turn a blind eye to injustice, corruption, and all other sorts of evil.

I DO DISAGREE that we shouldn't focus on the TWO MEN which GOD sent to bear witness to mankind.

I'm reminded of the saying: So heavenly minded that we're no earthly good. And so while on earth I REFUSE to "depend on Jesus" as we're told, -- but instead OBEY Jesus when HE said:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Of course satan would like nothing more than for you to go out unequipped. So don't be tricked by the LIES.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... when they said the pledge of allegiance at the RNC they paused to make it clear that they left the phrase "under God" out of it. ...

"RNC", or "DNC" typo?!? -- Yeah, a typo! :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM ( we BOTH caught the typo! )

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him. We have a name that we live, but deadness is everywhere. And no easier fact backing up this hard-to-hear rebuke is than in the political mess called 'Christian Nationalism'.

These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat. Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'. This after three recounts. oh, and the man Trump tried to butter up, then beg, then threaten when those two did not work is a Republican! He must be part of the deep state, right?

It is simply craziness. Why can some here not see that?? If Biden had done that, these 'patriots' would have had a conniption fit. Their version of the facts is filtered through a totally biased viewpoint and yet, none of them can even see it, let alone admit it. Anything not coming from the extreme alt-right is a lie, or so they believe. And if Republicans disagree with them, they are labeled the enemy as well. Even Pence was a traitor after supporting Trump 100% up to that point. (shaking head). Myoptic vision is in truth, blindness.

I pray we all understand. Christian nationalism is not of God, despite what many believe. It is simply a different form of spiritual carnality. The answer is neither Democrats or Republicans. It is JESUS.

Do we not see the whole world, including the U.S., is spiraling out of control, all by God's hand. This is not our home. It is time Christians woke up to who we are are and who we are not, and fought the real battle we are called to.... giving all diligence to walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but rather bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit.

Do you think I speak these words because I am a 'Demoncrat'? LOL. Ha! You would be very wrong. Satan cares not which side of this political mess we choose. Each side is carnal, yet some act like Trump and all 'patriot' Republicans are above reproach, which is, knowing what we know about the man and his total lack of a moral compass, is simply mind boggling. Talk about straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

How far will some have to proceed down the rabbit hole before you finally have no choice but to admit it has all been orchestrated, not by the deep state, but by spiritual principalities and powers, thoroughly amused by how easily God's people can be misled when they are not anchored in Christ, walking as sojourners, seeking to be harmless in a world getting closer and closer to mayhem like we cannot yet even imagine.

I pray you wake up before it is too late. There is but one hope for us all. We best stop looking at tempting sideshows and realize where the real battle lies.

blessings,

Gideon
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him. We have a name that we live, but deadness is everywhere. And no easier fact backing up this hard-to-hear rebuke is than in the political mess called 'Christian Nationalism'.

These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat. Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'. This after three recounts. oh, and the man Trump tried to butter up, then beg, then threaten when those two did not work is a Republican! He must be part of the deep state, right?

It is simply craziness. Why can some here not see that?? If Biden had done that, these 'patriots' would have had a conniption fit. Their version of the facts is filtered through a totally biased viewpoint and yet, none of them can even see it, let alone admit it. Anything not coming from the extreme alt-right is a lie, or so they believe. And if Republicans disagree with them, they are labeled the enemy as well. Even Pence was a traitor after supporting Trump 100% up to that point. (shaking head). Myoptic vision is in truth, blindness.

I pray we all understand. Christian nationalism is not of God, despite what many believe. It is simply a different form of spiritual carnality. The answer is neither Democrats or Republicans. It is JESUS.

Do we not see the whole world, including the U.S., is spiraling out of control, all by God's hand. This is not our home. It is time Christians woke up to who we are are and who we are not, and fought the real battle we are called to.... giving all diligence to walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but rather bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit.

Do you think I speak these words because I am a 'Demoncrat'? LOL. Ha! You would be very wrong. Satan cares not which side of this political mess we choose. Each side is carnal, yet some act like Trump and all 'patriot' Republicans are above reproach, which is, knowing what we know about the man and his total lack of a moral compass, is simply mind boggling. Talk about straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

How far will some have to proceed down the rabbit hole before you finally have no choice but to admit it has all been orchestrated, not by the deep state, but by spiritual principalities and powers, thoroughly amused by how easily God's people can be misled when they are not anchored in Christ, walking as sojourners, seeking to be harmless in a world getting closer and closer to mayhem like we cannot yet even imagine.

I pray you wake up before it is too late. There is but one hope for us all. We best stop looking at tempting sideshows and realize where the real battle lies.

blessings,

Gideon

Welcome to the church age of Laodicea! As long as people do not accept the Word of God as final arbiter and stop relying on modernism, seeker sensitive, purpose driven preachers, it will only get worse. This is the time when the church will look like it fails. But the gates of hell will never prevail , though it appears a battle is lost!

American christians are for the most part ill prepared to face the darkness already here and far less ready for the deeper darkness to come.

Reactions: Truman and David H.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off hate is strictly against my beliefs and I don't even dislike you.
Remember I smack the tar out of good friends.
It is this attempt to rule the forum by whining to the mods against the threads that are not leftist.
Again be honest with the folks on this forum and answer the questions...

My position on each if I have one is hopefully the one God wants me to have. Directing ourselves does get us into trouble with Him, does it not?

What you want from me would effectively be a book. I will give very short answers on my next post when a short answer is possible. For the others, consider this:

For each one of them, one at the time for which you present first your own position concisely, I will read it and if within reason try to respond with agreements or disagreements.

Don't display a subsequent one until I have had an opportunity to review the last one and at my discretion to have posted an answer.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My position on each if I have one is hopefully the one God wants me to have. Directing ourselves does get us into trouble with Him, does it not?

What you want from me would effectively be a book. I will give very short answers on my next post when a short answer is possible. For the others, consider this:

For each one of them, one at the time for which you present first your own position concisely, I will read it and if within reason try to respond with agreements or disagreements.

Don't display a subsequent one until I have had an opportunity to review the last one and at my discretion to have posted an answer.

The neat thing about my reputation and honesty...is that there are quite a few people on this forum that could answer those questions for me...and most of their answers would be right. Why do you think that is?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you and Amadeus have different a different definition of honesty...So you guys can answer these question if you dare.
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on homosexuality?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on free speech?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on law and order?
Your position on law enforcement?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
Your position on shutting down churches in democratic run states?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?
Your position on Christian monuments?
Your position on the removal of national monuments?
Your position on illegal aliens and secure borders?

If nothing else is may clear up some misunderstandings. And give you an opportunity express your beliefs.

If I may answer for myself.

Abortion? Mass murder!
homosexuality? sexual sin
drug use? sorcery
free speech? we have it, but if censored, we still have it howbeit at a price.
Just another worldly form of govt. that has noting to do with our kingdom or our mission on earth
Law and Order? Good for any society
Law enforcement? Needed fro law and order.
Riots? sin
Churches shut down? They have been doing that for centuries. Buildings are not the church.
School prayer? Pull our children from govt. schools and teach them eternal values and priniciples as well as the three R's.
School indoctrination? Pull you rkids
Christian monuments? Crutches for people fo weak faith. We rely too much on them to think we are a godly nation.
Borders? any nation that does not secure its borders will not be a nation for very long.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes people are noticing.
Filled with corruption? How it must feel to be able to read hearts.
This is exactly the kind of judgmental behavior we are instructed in Scripture to have no part of.

What if you're wrong?

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. (Matthew 5:22)

Reactions: Storm and amadeus