The ratings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A

Are you playing up to me?
Are you looking for points?
Okay everyone, ByGrace is now the top contender to beat Breadman.

Haha! Oh no, I was being serious...glad that you are back again.
Where is "God'sGrace " ?

I don't always agree with her...but I do enjoy her.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will have to check out @Hidden In Him he is now a strong contender I think.

He stays calm even when some are being abrasive toward him...
He is a far better man than I am. :)

Well, you're a far better woman than I am... which pretty much makes it a draw.
Okay everyone, ByGrace is now the top contender to beat Breadman.

Do those who make the Top 5 list get a T-shirt, or maybe a coffee mug? I want something to show for being half bludgeoned to death for the last two weeks.

Died-Fighting.jpg

Reactions: Nancy

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you're a far better woman than I am... which pretty much makes it a draw.

Do those who make the Top 5 list get a T-shirt, or maybe a coffee mug? I want something to show for being half bludgeoned to death for the last two weeks.

Died-Fighting.jpg
Who are you?
Quote one piece of Scripture that defines you.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are you?
Quote one piece of Scripture that defines you.

Oh my... the first thing that comes to mind is John the Baptist declaring "He must increase while I must decrease." My name sake is from Colossians 3:3, which is a passage about walking in humility and not wishing to be seen of men (Matthew 23:5). Rather, the command is to be content not to be regarded as anyone great or notable, but trust oneself to Christ's judgment that He will honor whoever is truly worthy of it at His return.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could never at all out give the Lord no matter how many times. As He paved the way for us on the cross and rising from the grave. And that when we accepted Christ as Savior and Lord. As we will be His children and be in heaven with Him.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my... the first thing that comes to mind is John the Baptist declaring "He must increase while I must decrease." My name sake is from Colossians 3:3, which is a passage about walking in humility and not wishing to be seen of men (Matthew 23:5). Rather, the command is to be content not to be regarded as anyone great or notable, but trust oneself to Christ's judgment that He will honor whoever is truly worthy of it at His return.

Good one...
Be warned, you will never know when he is fooling and when he is serious. :D
But he's a good brother and lightens the atmosphere here , which is sometimes much needed.

Bless you...Helen

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good answer.
Now you can join the Brotherhood....

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good...then what will you post about, when this is all done? :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then I go on to how ugly and stupid some avatars are, and really idiotic user names.
And I will talk about the fear people have to use their real identity.

Oh okay...you mean like YOU!! :D
I have already won that round...because nine times out of ten I sign my own name.

Plus very few of us are brave enough to use our own face on our Avatar.

.....Helen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I go on to how ugly and stupid some avatars are, and really idiotic user names.
And I will talk about the fear people have to use their real identity.

Well shoot...well I cannot help what I was given mate. Love it or leave it. It's is moi. No my user name is cool as I explained to you before. If I use my real first and last name I may be a wanted man or a controversial one at least....ex. I was the 25th signaturee of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in 2006..wanting a redress and relook into who actually pulled down those buildings.....etc..

Did they name the Rollo candy after you?.....;)

APAK

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will talk about the fear people have to use their real identity.
Well, I'm not really Clint Eastwood. I am not that tall nor good looking.

Actually, it may be in Christ's best interest if we're a bit over the top with macho avatars. I makes people think... "Man, whoever that guy is, I need to read his posts. He must be DA BOMB!!!!!"

cover.gif

Reactions: Helen

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well shoot...well I cannot help what I was given mate. Love it or leave it. It's is moi. No my user name is cool as I explained to you before. If I use my real first and last name I may be a wanted man or a controversial one at least....ex. I was the 25th signaturee of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth in 2006..wanting a redress and relook into who actually pulled down those buildings.....etc..

Did they name the Rollo candy after you?.....;)

APAK
APAK, I found your real name Julius Caesar.
Yeah, that would be tough to live with.

Who am I named after?