The ratings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just checked my INBOX
But sadly I can't find the message where I told him all about the dream and meeting him. :(
It was a lovely breezy sunny day, and we were all on the hilltop overlooking the sea. Dave and I were there first...on a bench...the FHII drove up on the bike with his wife. I "knew" who he was as soon as they got off the motor bike and came and sat with us. It was a happy dream.

I got nothin'... but all's well that ends well. :) Maybe it means all four of you are just plain tough hombres in the Lord!

218684d52b254ca0aeebaf79d20a5c07.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got nothin'... but all's well that ends well. :) Maybe it means all four of you are just plain tough hombres in the Lord!

218684d52b254ca0aeebaf79d20a5c07.jpg

Haha!! I was just joking when I said that you were 'the dream man.'
I didn't claim that it was 'from the Lord'...but neither did I 'throw it out'. :)

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)
In my dream FHII was wearing leather and a hat much like his avatar..
He and his wife arrived on a big motor bike.

We all had a good talk about things and we also talked about this site too.
Why he jumped into me dream I am not quite sure.

Hey, I just remembered.....you are the dream man!!! :D

I just checked my INBOX
But sadly I can't find the message where I told him all about the dream and meeting him. :(
It was a lovely breezy sunny day, and we were all on the hilltop overlooking the sea. Dave and I were there first...on a bench...the FHII drove up on the bike with his wife. I "knew" who he was as soon as they got off the motor bike and came and sat with us. It was a happy dream.
And I suppose you were all looking down at my yacht.

Streets-of-Monaco1.jpg

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

THE RATINGS ARE IN!

1. GRAMS

2. FHll

3.MJRHEALTH

4. HIDDEN HIM

5. WILLIE T.

There were many who missed out by mere points, some dropped drastically.

The bottom 5.

Last 1. Rollo Tamasi

Last 2. GodsGrace

Last 3. By Grace

Last 4. Breadman

Last 5. Stranger

As you can see, the list is a see saw and one must work hard to move to the top.

Congratulations @Grams

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

THE RATINGS ARE IN!

1. GRAMS

2. FHll

3. MJRHEALTH

4. HIDDEN HIM

5. WILLIE T.

You'd better watch it. By dropping "ByGrace" out of the Top 5 entirely, she may just appear on her Harley and have a few choice words to say about your ratings system. I hope Grams is strong enough to defend you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well Rollo...you and Triumph1300 are neck and neck with the best thread awards for "fun threads" !! :)

You've got a way to go before you can beat his "Photo Thread"

As for me.
It is just as well that I am not in Court declaring what I saw six months ago.
And maybe having someone's life in my hands!!!!

I got it WRONG in my dream , about my husband and I talking and FHII arriving with his wife on the Bike. I "remembered" it WRONG...there must be a lesson there for us!! Yikes!

He kindly sent it to to me last night.
It was his wife and I sitting chatting..
Rather than me say how it went...I'll just copy and paste it here.
=============
January 16th

Quote:-
Toward morning I dream that I was sitting with a lady at the top of a hill on a seat overlooking the sea.
We were chatting about carnal christianity and how some Christians have no depth or desire for the 'deeper things'. Then she said.."I am waiting for my husband to join me."

Soon a man joined us..he had wavy blondish hair almost on his collar. A black narrow brimmed western hat, plaid shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans and cowboy boots.
I said..."Oh, you are a bit shorter than I thought you would be."
He said, "Do you know me?" I said..."Oh course I do...you are FHII from the Christian Site." ( and then we discussed how the level of 'good' discussions had gone down ) :D
===================
I didn't even mention to him that he arrived on a motor bike...I remember that part clearly. It was a beautiful day. And a great discussion. LOL

So Rollo ...I deserve being at the bottom of the list.... I can't even quote something correctly from just six months ago!!! :(

@GodsGrace Happy to "see you" again...hope all is well with you and yours?
Bless you....Helen x

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HEAR YE HEAR YE!

THE RATINGS ARE IN!

1. GRAMS

2. FHll

3.MJRHEALTH

4. HIDDEN HIM

5. WILLIE T.

There were many who missed out by mere points, some dropped drastically.

The bottom 5.

Last 1. Rollo Tamasi

Last 2. GodsGrace

Last 3. By Grace

Last 4. Breadman

Last 5. Stranger

As you can see, the list is a see saw and one must work hard to move to the top.

Congratulations @Grams
PS
Don't mess with Willie T.
He use to hang out with Donnie Brasco

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may wanna cut it out. For one thing, Grams may have a heart attack remembering yesteryear, and for another, this thread appears to be taking a mild turn towards moral impropriety...

Was that really Grams, or what? :eek: I'm guessing it's a case of what the minds eye chooses to see.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may wanna cut it out. For one thing, Grams may have a heart attack remembering yesteryear, and for another, this thread appears to be taking a mild turn towards moral impropriety...

Was that really Grams, or what? :eek: I'm guessing it's a case of what the minds eye chooses to see.
That's me.
If they throw me off, so be it.

Reactions: Nancy

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hope they don't take it off until Grams gets to see it.
Do any of us really know what she looks like?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Rollo...you and Triumph1300 are neck and neck with the best thread awards for "fun threads" !! :)

You've got a way to go before you can beat his "Photo Thread"

As for me.
It is just as well that I am not in Court declaring what I saw six months ago.
And maybe having someone's life in my hands!!!!

I got it WRONG in my dream , about my husband and I talking and FHII arriving with his wife on the Bike. I "remembered" it WRONG...there must be a lesson there for us!! Yikes!

He kindly sent it to to me last night.
It was his wife and I sitting chatting..
Rather than me say how it went...I'll just copy and paste it here.
=============
January 16th

Quote:-
Toward morning I dream that I was sitting with a lady at the top of a hill on a seat overlooking the sea.
We were chatting about carnal christianity and how some Christians have no depth or desire for the 'deeper things'. Then she said.."I am waiting for my husband to join me."

Soon a man joined us..he had wavy blondish hair almost on his collar. A black narrow brimmed western hat, plaid shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans and cowboy boots.
I said..."Oh, you are a bit shorter than I thought you would be."
He said, "Do you know me?" I said..."Oh course I do...you are FHII from the Christian Site." ( and then we discussed how the level of 'good' discussions had gone down ) :D
===================
I didn't even mention to him that he arrived on a motor bike...I remember that part clearly. It was a beautiful day. And a great discussion. LOL

So Rollo ...I deserve being at the bottom of the list.... I can't even quote something correctly from just six months ago!!! :(

@GodsGrace Happy to "see you" again...hope all is well with you and yours?
Bless you....Helen x
By Grace, I like you, but let's face it, you're FIRED!

Reactions: Hidden In Him