The ratings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him. My avatar is an inside joke between bygrace and myself. I hear ya... But its not meant to be macho.

Quite alright by me. If that floats ByGrace's boat, I'm down with it, LoL.

If I ever decide to tone it down a bit myself, maybe an avatar like this would fit me in my better moments:

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Reactions: FHII

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK, I found your real name Julius Caesar.
Yeah, that would be tough to live with.

Who am I named after?

Actually Rollo you are close. I think I told someone here that I took a well recognized psycho profile evaluation over a 15 year period. Briggs - Meyers personality test take in a classroom. I was a ENTP/J very rare - as other people go it is a combo of Julius Caesar, Hitler and Mark Twain all rolled into one.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I'm not really Clint Eastwood. I am not that tall nor good looking. So if you hold that against me... Its Bygrace's fault!

Yes I agree with this.... @Rollo Tamasi
This is an inside story between FHII and myself.
It is a good avatar and almost what he looks like. And I should know..as I had a dream with him in it.
The avatar came after that. His hair should be a wee bit longer...but I believe like Samson , his hair is growing, just as he is growing in the Spirit. :)

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree with this.... @Rollo Tamasi
This is an inside story between FHII and myself.
It is a good avatar and almost what he looks like. And I should know..as I had a dream with him in it.
The avatar came after that. His hair should be a wee bit longer...but I believe like Samson , his hair is growing, just as he is growing in the Spirit. :)
And what do I look like?
Do you ever dream about me?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha!! Thankfully not.
And by the way in the dream about FHII he had his wife with him, and I had my husband...so it was a nice (and good) dream.

Thanks for clarifying this, ByGrace. I was a little worried about you two... Now all I have to worry about is Rollo Tamasi.

But I suppose he can't help how steamy hot he is.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for clarifying this, ByGrace. I was a little worried about you two... Now all I have to worry about is Rollo Tamasi.

But I suppose he can't help how steamy hot he is.

:)
In my dream FHII was wearing leather and a hat much like his avatar..
He and his wife arrived on a big motor bike.

We all had a good talk about things and we also talked about this site too.
Why he jumped into me dream I am not quite sure.

Hey, I just remembered.....you are the dream man!!! :D

I just checked my INBOX
But sadly I can't find the message where I told him all about the dream and meeting him. :(
It was a lovely breezy sunny day, and we were all on the hilltop overlooking the sea. Dave and I were there first...on a bench...the FHII drove up on the bike with his wife. I "knew" who he was as soon as they got off the motor bike and came and sat with us. It was a happy dream.

Reactions: Nancy