The Restrainer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

brakelite

Love...believes all things, huh? If only it said believes there i guess lol. Anyway, ya. But for the record love does not believe all things, doesn't even make sense SiT see. Scribes :rolleyes:
Well, I wasnt pulling all that out of thin air bro. Not about'believing'but rather a deduction from scripture regarding the final group of God people before the world melts... Those who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus. (Revell 12:17,14:6). God's purpose is to create in His people the character and the mind of Christ, He who is the way the truth and the life. It stands to reason that they have have Christ, have truth. At least enough truth not to be dissuaded or deceived by charlatans.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am following history and the Bible.
You are following Jesuitical eschatology. Make no mistake. You are a disciple of Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera.
Your SDA nonsense about the Jesuits is simply a lie invented by probably Ellen G White.
This is perhaps the all time most asinine thing you've ever said...HUNDREDS of years before EGW, the great Protestant Reformers were calling out the Jesuits and your leader, Ribera, as anti-Bible, misguided papal sympathizers as fervent in their devotion to papal eschatological error as you are.
I most assuredly am not promoting Catholicism or a millennialism.
You passionately promote the ideas of Jesuitical eschatology which says the Antichrist is yet to arise, which ideas were sent into the world as a combat tactic against those who preached the truth of the papal Antichrist: Wycliffe, Huss, Zwinglie, J. Calvin, M. Coverdale, Tyndale, J. Wesley, C. Wesley, C. Spurgeon, B. Franklin, A. Lincoln, and the list goes on and on.
I am a literal Bible only nondenominational. I am a pre-tribulationists.
You are literally a Jesuit Futurist who knows little to nothing about the glorious, God-ordained Protestant Reformation, why God gave rise to this greatest movement to ever sweep over the planet, the identity of the Restrainer, the identity of the Beast, and the Mark of the Beast to the point you teach the ridiculous notion that a shallowly injected "chip" under the skin which could EASILY be dug out using, if necessary, only one's own fingernails, is what will stand in the way between heaven and the injected.
If you've read all the material I have posted there is no way you could have made the claims you just did honestly.
If you would put down your Jesuitcal propaganda, put down the revisionist historian falsehoods, and stick to discussing Scripture, you would be amazed at how much the Holy Spirit would reveal to you...but satanic blindness is the most difficult to cure and the worst kind because it's self-imposed.

B

brakelite

ha, you rock bl. Turning black to white right in front of my eye now, yeh?
Wanna know what the Exodus was from? Egypt was famous for its secret script that no one else could read except its priests who wrote on reeds, and if you did happen to figure out a hieroglyph Horus help you if you said it out loud in front of the wrong person too. And i guess the Sumerian>Akkadian languages weren't much better, until something happened?

Didn't the Rccs do Latin mass til like yesterday? Um, they have koolaid at their love feasts too i guess huh? :/
Being set free from slavery as in the exodus wasnt only referring to hard unpaid lab our.. It was also from the darkness of superstition and occultism... As was the Protestant reformation. Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible.. Not in heiroglyphs.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I wasnt pulling all that out of thin air bro. Not about'believing'but rather a deduction from scripture regarding the final group of God people before the world melts... Those who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus. (Revell 12:17,14:6). God's purpose is to create in His people the character and the mind of Christ, He who is the way the truth and the life. It stands to reason that they have have Christ, have truth. At least enough truth not to be dissuaded or deceived by charlatans.
Your first problem is Revelation 12 is during the tribulation.

Your second problem is millennial kingdom follows.

Therefore that is not last of people before the world is destroyed in fire.

You are espousing SDA doctrine. The false prophecies of Ellen G White.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are following Jesuitical eschatology. Make no mistake. You are a disciple of Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera. This is perhaps the all time most asinine thing you've ever said...HUNDREDS of years before EGW, the great Protestant Reformers were calling out the Jesuits and your leader, Ribera, as anti-Bible, misguided papal sympathizers as fervent in their devotion to papal eschatological error as you are. You passionately promote the ideas of Jesuitical eschatology which says the Antichrist is yet to arise, which ideas were sent into the world as a combat tactic against those who preached the truth of the papal Antichrist: Wycliffe, Huss, Zwinglie, J. Calvin, M. Coverdale, Tyndale, J. Wesley, C. Wesley, C. Spurgeon, B. Franklin, A. Lincoln, and the list goes on and on. You are literally a Jesuit Futurist who knows little to nothing about the glorious, God-ordained Protestant Reformation, why God gave rise to this greatest movement to ever sweep over the planet, the identity of the Restrainer, the identity of the Beast, and the Mark of the Beast to the point you teach the ridiculous notion that a shallowly injected "chip" under the skin which could EASILY be dug out using, if necessary, only one's own fingernails, is what will stand in the way between heaven and the injected. If you would put down your Jesuitcal propaganda, put down the revisionist historian falsehoods, and stick to discussing Scripture, you would be amazed at how much the Holy Spirit would reveal to you...but satanic blindness is the most difficult to cure and the worst kind because it's self-imposed.
You have already been proven wrong.

You just keep spouting SDA doctrine.

B

brakelite

If the world is destroyed by fire them who and how, does anyone populate the world?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the world is destroyed by fire them who and how, does anyone populate the world?
The world is not destroyed by fire at the second coming.

The verses you referenced is 3 1/2 years before the second.

After the second coming there is the 1000 year millennial kingdom.

So there are plenty of people to populate the world during the MK.

And after the destruction of the heavens and the earth is new Jerusalem. Meaning no more death, no more babies and no more this current earth.

Not the craziness the SDA believe.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know for a fact--to comport with your earlier statement of fact--that you are "saved," if i may ask?

But to answer your Q i at least would have to say no. However you are allowed to interpret if I testify of myself, my testimony is invalid however you hear it imo CI. This is unless you perceive someone between you and Christ anyway
How does anyone know?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is nonsense. The Bible speaks of a single restrainer.
Who says it wasn't?
The restrainer has to be everywhere and with the power to restrain anywhere.
Wrong, the Restrainer only had to be in Rome sitting in the Emperor's chair, which prevented the Bishop of Rome from taking that seat. When the Caesars vacated that chair, the Bishop of Rome sat down, was recognized as the Supreme Bridge Builder (he even took the same name as the caesars - PONTIFUS MAXIMUS) and joined church and state to begin a reign of terror over God's people which lasted EXACTLY the predicted 1,260 years, from 538 A.D. when that chair was first occupied until 1798 A.D. when Berthier arrested the pope and dragged him from that chair to prison and Napoleon sent a proclamation througout the land, "The PAPACY IS DEAD".
No one but the Holy Spirit fits the requirements.
No one but the Roman Empire stood in the way of the Biblically descriptive papal Antichrist.
And I do not believe you have not gotten your beliefs from SDA doctrine which came from Ellen G White.
If you don't think I get them from the Bible, my only concern is how to get across to you what a fatal mistake it is to defend the teachings of the very system that still considers death as an acceptable punishment for those its leaders consider heretics - YOU.

Like falling in love with a rattlesnake and reaching out for a hug.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have already been proven wrong.

You just keep spouting SDA doctrine.
The absolute only thing you've proven is that there are still those who are "ever learning yet not able to come to a knowledge of the truth."

Reactions: bbyrd009

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says it wasn't? Wrong, the Restrainer only had to be in Rome sitting in the Emperor's chair, which prevented the Bishop of Rome from taking that seat. When the Caesars vacated that chair, the Bishop of Rome sat down, was recognized as the Supreme Bridge Builder (he even took the same name as the caesars - PONTIFUS MAXIMUS) and joined church and state to begin a reign of terror over God's people which lasted EXACTLY the predicted 1,260 years, from 538 A.D. when that chair was first occupied until 1798 A.D. when Berthier arrested the pope and dragged him from that chair to prison and Napoleon sent a proclamation througout the land, "The PAPACY IS DEAD". No one but the Roman Empire stood in the way of the Biblically descriptive papal Antichrist. If you don't think I get them from the Bible, my only concern is how to get across to you what a fatal mistake it is to defend the teachings of the very system that still considers death as an acceptable punishment for those its leaders consider heretics - YOU.

Like falling in love with a rattlesnake and reaching out for a hug.
Rome is not a person.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said.

Satan will not be restrained until second coming.

Christ will not walk the earth again until the second coming.

Amillennialist, such as Catholics, believe the MK is spiritual and now. And that they are God's representatives on the air ruling the MK.

Then you get into cult beliefs that mix all the different beliefs together. Jehovah witnesses and Seventh-day Adventists have really strange beliefs in this arena.

As a literal Bible only believer, we collide often.

It is all complicated by the love and kisses groups that do not want to say anyone is wrong except for people like me.

Angels and Demons are active on the earth.

Gifts of the Holy Spirit are still at work, but as the Bible describes them, not like many claim.

The rapture has to be close.
The 2nd coming has to be close.
Did you forget about the latter part of the 5th seal?
Probably, because you don't know that the 1st part of the 5th seal was fulfilled on Pentecost.
Rev. 6[9]
A. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them;
B. and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ah, meant to be agreeing with you there lol, then i read the Lex and veered off i guess. Hence "Anyway, ya," sorry. Um, what is your take on "elect deceived" after Lex, and the testifications of the um most other believers you have heard at this point on the matter, I would like to ask you, tomorrow.

This World Melts thing, this is troubling to me Bc i

B

brakelite

Which tribulation? The European one you and your Jesuit friends deny that ever existed between the 7th and 18th centuries lasting precisely 1260 years? Or the global one in the future for which we are not given any time frame?

Won't be a problem for me, I won't be here thank God. But if you want so much to be on the nuclear waste cleaning detail you are welcome to stay. Or building detail. Our body disposal detail. No wait. There's no body disposal detail because scripture says there will be none burying bodies... That's why the birds are called in. So you can watch the picnic.
There is no biblical evidence anywhere that anyone will be alive on earth during the millennium. But you are welcome to provide it for me and I will believe.
Though she and I may agree on some teachings doors not mean that I sourced them from her. When I quote her, you will know because I will say, quote, egw.
Otherwise what I share here is my understanding of the scriptures.
Does it not bother you that you have a thread critical of Roman Catholicism yet when it comes to eschatology you agree with them and teach the same things? You really think the Jesuits had it right as opposed to the reformers?