"The Revelation"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul had a burden for the saints, his ministry was for the saints of God. Paul gave his life for the saints just as the other Apostle's. But you see the burden for the saints Paul had when he wrote. He was the perfect man not to mix what was coming to him (by revelation) to give to the saints. It was Paul's fear and trembling not to mix any of his old knowledge with what he was given to give to the saints. He boldly would say "follow me" as I follow the Lord. How did Paul follow the Lord? By his revelation he was given to give the saints of the indwelling Christ. He went "up" by revelation the scriptures says, meaning from town to town. Revelation was Paul's life literally, the indwelling Christ literally revealed as Paul's life to Paul. Revelation is a fixed part of you once you get it. If you follow Paul through the scriptures you will see and get writing like nowhere else in Scripture. Paul ministers a person to the people, to the saints. He would minister to anyone but his ministry and message was to the saints. Very specific was this chosen Apostle who had never walked with Jesus but now by Revelation he ministered the person of Christ like no one else could. He called his gospel a person, Christ in you.

So Christ in the believer is the gospel. We want to add to that by all my interpretation of what scriptures say even about Christ. But the fact is in scripture you can go no further then seeing the gospel as a person. The believer has to read the words verbatim when Paul wrote:

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12.

If you cannot see what Paul is talking about the rest of your scriptural journey we I'll be hit and miss at best. He pin points his gospel as a revelation of Jesus Christ in him. So his gospel is the person of Christ in him. Why would you just preach a person? Because all of life comes from that person. There is no life without Christ in you, as you. The revelation of Jesus Christ is imperative because it is the gospel. The gospel is not made up of men's ideas and denominations and rules and guidelines and interpretations of scripture, it is written to see by all that read it. It is the person of Jesus Christ and that person of Jesus Christ is now in every born again believer. A revelation is not what Paul is talking about, there are numerous "a revelations" he is ministering "the revelation" that is different.

Reactions: Pathfinder7