The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the more reason to have legal, medical abortions instead of forcing women to such extremes!

BTW, youtube is not a valid source of information. How about Bigfoot sightings, the Loch Ness monster, UFOs disgorging aliens, etc?
Everyone has the right to go to their local Congress and submit their views after you know local state approved in which allows people to share their views, and what they want to see in the community.

Oh, I guarantee that police interrogation of criminals being interrogated are 100% useful and understanding how questioning and how people get their selves in a twist of the poopy Doo.

So I don’t care nothing about the other stuff you mentioned, but I do like real life crime in which I tend to watch people in the interrogation room because you can learn a lot if you pay attention, and that is not trying to get away with murder. It’s just how human beings are, and how they will deflect or either be truthful, and come out with the truth at some point in time.

Or never at all.

That is what I find funny about us human beings.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude, I don’t care. People going to have to make choices and sometimes it’s a life or death situation. What the fook can you do? Live or die that’s your choice, or the choice of the doctor, or maybe deciding is made by the wife or husband.

Here are your own words, "It’s all murder. what’s the difference?"

I was trying to get you to think of the difference. It is all about intent.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are your own words, "It’s all murder. what’s the difference?"

I was trying to get you to think of the difference. It is all about intent.

Yes, those are my own words.
They’re all kinds of situations out there.
That is what my intention is to get people to see.
Thank you, for the clarifications which are seen.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I’m fine. You must not have been caught up on some news that I’ve seen through interrogations investigations. One of them involved someone aborted their child and threw it in the dumpster My bro,
Around that type of nature.
Check your sources - not an abortion.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check your sources - not an abortion.
Eh. Does it really matter? Suppose it does.

I find a really fundamentally flawed view people have.

It’s aborting life, from existing, basically but some don’t see that as murder.

I’ll tell you this though, so I don’t care much for Moody radio and have listened to it. Some time there was a woman that came on saying that she was someone who had an abortion before she had become a Christian. On the radio live and I like that because everyone of us have flaws and made bad decisions.

Yeah, so when it comes down to abortion, if you want to do it, go ahead. It is not going to affect my life, because you wanna destroy or cease or abort the life that is living within you.

People will either live in guilt or find themselves guiltless before God, because of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, even though they know that they are guilty and deserving of death, and we’ll die one day.

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making untrue statements about the nature and contents of something is misleading at best so yes it does matter
Oh okay. Just wanted to make sure it did, and thus explained my reasoning for what is the point.

Point is: no one is perfect.
Everyone is a murderer.

Thus: a murderer to have life is to stop murdering others.

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you get past the hysteria, here is a better definition: Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus. It is not the intentional taking, ending a life. That is madness!
I love this "hysteria"...no can do..won't get past it.
I am a woman, have birthed 3 babies once you start
When you get past the hysteria, here is a better definition: Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus. It is not the intentional taking, ending a life. That is madness!

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love this "hysteria"...
psalm 139 and following
14 All children are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your Book(the book of life) were written every one of the days that were formed for me when as yet there was none of then. God has every baby before it is formed on the womb it's life planned in the book of life. Before it ever takes breath it is planned by God. No one has the right to destroy was God has ordained. Abortion is intentional and a pre meditated ,ending of a life. It seems I say this so much but it's true...these Dr's are influencing these young women who are scared and are told exactly what you just mentioned in the definition of an abortion making it sound like it's no more than having a monthly period. To the MDs these women are only a source of income, a good source of income. Plain and simple. This baby certainly is being sacrificed for the good of who? Back in Biblical times were certain gods that stupid ppl used to sacrifice their babies and children for a better life...I don't think it worked...the only difference today is women dont wait until it's born how sad same sacrifices, for a better life? I don't think so.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care either way when it comes to subject.

God will judge fairly and rightly, when it comes to abortions I don’t think it’s good to encourage it, but perhaps put it up for adoption or something will be OK.

Hey people out there not just killing babies they be murdering their whole fookin family.

So what can ya say @Jim B

I can’t sit and judge.
This is so absurd that it doesn't deserve further discussion. You can't adopt a fetus, only a living child. And linking that with "their whole fookin family" is not only absurd, but disguised obscenity.

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so absurd that it doesn't deserve further discussion. You can't adopt a fetus, only a living child. And linking that with "their whole fookin family" is not only absurd, but disguised obscenity.
I don’t believe any of its absurd personally, that is your choice of selective perception.

Thank God none of us are alike and are unique as standing individuals.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Murder is murder.

Period.

Guess if the fetus isn’t a thing that is starting to grow forming bones and structure, fook them fetuses, @Jim B.

From some people’s in their mind; they think this way.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Reply doesn't seem to be working correctly, so...

Nhisname wrote "
I love this "hysteria"...
psalm 139 and following
14 All children are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your Book(the book of life) were written every one of the days that were formed for me when as yet there was none of then. God has every baby before it is formed on the womb it's life planned in the book of life. Before it ever takes breath it is planned by God. No one has the right to destroy was God has ordained. Abortion is intentional and a pre meditated ,ending of a life. It seems I say this so much but it's true...these Dr's are influencing these young women who are scared and are told exactly what you just mentioned in the definition of an abortion making it sound like it's no more than having a monthly period. To the MDs these women are only a source of income, a good source of income. Plain and simple. This baby certainly is being sacrificed for the good of who? Back in Biblical times were certain gods that stupid ppl used to sacrifice their babies and children for a better life...I don't think it worked...the only difference today is women dont wait until it's born how sad same sacrifices, for a better life? I don't think so."

Quoting part of a Psalm to prove doctrine will invariably get you in trouble.

Interesting that you omitted verse 15...
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

So fetuses (literally "frames" aren't formed in the womb, but "intricately woven in the depths of the earth". It's obvious that you don't understand either imagery or exegesis. If, as you claim, "before it ever takes breath it is planned by God" then malformed fetuses that have zero chance of surviving outside the womb are planned by God! Do you really think that God forms babies without functioning heart or lungs or kidneys? Really???

Your accusation of doctors and others who terminate pregnancies is clearly wrong. You are incorrectly applying a universal standard to individual situations. In other words, you aren't thinking! And then you go completely "off the rails"! You can't equate sacrificing children and babies to "gods" with modern medicine. After you have seen a newborn die a horrible death because a pregnancy wasn't terminated you might think differently about this subject. But maybe not!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Murder is murder.

Period.

Guess if the fetus isn’t a thing that is starting to grow forming bones and structure, fook them fetuses, @Jim B.

From some people’s in their mind; they think this way.

Total and absolute nonsense! I will not discuss this with you further, as using masked obscenities and citing "South Park" shows that you're clearly incapable of having a reasonable, mature discussion.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Total and absolute nonsense! I will not discuss this with you further, as using masked obscenities and citing "South Park" shows that you're clearly incapable of having a reasonable, mature discussion.
That’s what happens when an argument and point is made that is true. All you can do is try to deflect by calling me the one who doesn’t know what the fook he is talking about, @Jim B.

That is what I believe is stupid, it’s alright though, you personally are not stupid.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BC14EA7C-AD3F-4EDC-85F0-177ACBEACDCE.jpeg

In hindsight this is the reality. The Bible does say blessed are they that never seen the day of light and the evil of the world @Jim B instant access to heaven to be with God I suppose. Yah?

• Angry

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG

Between the four-letter words and the grotesque images, you're really making quite a splash, aren't you?
Aside from court assigned judges. God is the ultimate judge. The grotesque images they’ve happened before there’s been people that burned people live on steaks because they did not believe or agree with another group of people. There’s also but of course, fetuses taken out of vaginas in thrown into the red waste basket.

There have been people who’ve gotten so mad that they decided to go buy a gun and then returned to the house. They lived out and were provided with and killed their whole family over something completely fricken stupid; because of anger in darkness and hatred in murder, that comes from the heart.

If they still have the death penalty here in America, people can go and sit in a little room and watch a criminal be put to death still, I believe anyway, I know what happened a lot in the movies and surely that was a real thing that was in real life.

Considering you know, hangings were people would watch people be hung. None of this stuff is new man it’s realistic to be realistic.

Why are you posting an image of a miscarriage?
What is the point sugarcoating anything?

Last edited: