The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I have thought about abortion a lot. There are a lot of permissions, that go with abortion. It is frequently called a right (to abort). I think it goes further than that: there is a right for someone with the means to adopt the child, rather than have it aborted. We need to stand up, for this right. The people have a right to the progeny of the people they share life with, under rule. They have a right to share life with everyone who has been conceived. Abortion assumes "no one wants that child", that is a flagrant defiance of the right to ask for the adoption of a child, that would otherwise be able to be aborted.

Stand up for this right! Get permission to protest this right!

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortions are performed for a variety of reasons. There is no guarantee that any pregnancy will result in the live birth of a child capable of survival. There are conditions such as an ectopic pregnancy which, if allowed to proceed, will kill both the mother and the fetus. Beyond that, there are fetal anomalies which are certain to result in the death of the fetus either in the womb or within minutes after birth. ABORTIIONS ARE NECESSARY MEDICAL PROCEDURES! The decision must be made by a woman, her physician or midwife, and her family. It is not the business of unrelated pseudo-moralists who want to impose their will on others!!!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Abortions are performed for a variety of reasons. There is no guarantee that any pregnancy will result in the live birth of a child capable of survival. There are conditions such as an ectopic pregnancy which, if allowed to proceed, will kill both the mother and the fetus. Beyond that, there are fetal anomalies which are certain to result in the death of the fetus either in the womb or within minutes after birth. ABORTIIONS ARE NECESSARY MEDICAL PROCEDURES! The decision must be made by a woman, her physician or midwife, and her family. It is not the business of unrelated pseudo-moralists who want to impose their will on others!!!
Say you, imposing your will.

So a woman has a right to rape the nation, but people who want to care for the children of the nation have no right?

Look again, if a woman asks to have a man and conceives, it is not her sole choice what should happen to the child - it is for the father also.

Otherwise you are raping the man!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying we should murder helpless babies? Stan says it's good to eat babies. What think ye?

Reactions: Chains Broken

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say you, imposing your will.

So a woman has a right to rape the nation, but people who want to care for the children of the nation have no right?

Look again, if a woman asks to have a man and conceives, it is not her sole choice what should happen to the child - it is for the father also.

Otherwise you are raping the man!
This is insanity!

a) I haven't imposed my will on anyone. I expressed my opinion, same as you.
b) "a woman has a right to rape the nation"??? What does that possibly mean???
c) "if a woman asks to have a man and conceives, it is not her sole choice what should happen to the child" is also meaningless. Conception is most often a mutual decision, as the man can also ask the woman!
d) "Raping the man"??? LOL!!!

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion , the intentional taking, ending a life.

What are the rights of this baby, it didn't choose to be born?
What are the consequences of the act of abortion? I have seen some women very proud of the fact to make the decision to abort while others can't get past the shame,guilt and remorse. So many can't have babies but want them so desperately. Put the little one's life before your own. , choose adoption.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What are the consequences of the act of abortion? I have seen some women very proud of the fact to make the decision to abort while others can't get past the shame,guilt and remorse. So many can't have babies but want them so desperately. Put the little one's life before your own. , choose adoption.
Fantastic comment!!! It's wonderful to see someone else speak up for babies for a change. Not many here seem to care about murdering babies! And it will be to their SHAME on Judgment Day.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing but propaganda! Abortions are necessary medical procedures when there is no chance of the fetus surviving outside the womb and/or the mother's life is endangered. Those are the facts!

Reactions: Stan B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing but propaganda! Abortions are necessary medical procedures when there is no chance of the fetus surviving outside the womb and/or the mother's life is endangered. Those are the facts!
But Christians can pray to God for help. They don't murder their babies. Doesn't God answer prayer???

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

More than that: the babies have a right to be adopted!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When does life begin? The scientific answer is at conception.
So does a mother have the right to take the life of any unwanted child?
The end of life is considered to be when the brain stops functioning. Wouldn't it make more sense and be consistant with science to condsidter life to begin with the start of brain functioning?

Reactions: teamventure

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

So I have thought about abortion a lot. There are a lot of permissions, that go with abortion. It is frequently called a right (to abort). I think it goes further than that: there is a right for someone with the means to adopt the child, rather than have it aborted. We need to stand up, for this right. The people have a right to the progeny of the people they share life with, under rule. They have a right to share life with everyone who has been conceived. Abortion assumes "no one wants that child", that is a flagrant defiance of the right to ask for the adoption of a child, that would otherwise be able to be aborted.

Stand up for this right! Get permission to protest this right!
in 2021 in Australia there were just over 46,000 children available for adoption.

Reactions: Gottservant

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortions have been going on since the day of Christ and before Christ. People would sacrifice their children, to Molock so you’re gonna continue to have an abortions, whether or not they go to the clinic. The other day I seen a case where a person had there child, from straight out the womb with the umbilical cord attached to the child, which was thrown into a garbage dumpster, only to be discovered by dumpster divers.

Adoption makes more logical sense, signing rights away to the state or something?

• Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you get past the hysteria, here is a better definition: Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus. It is not the intentional taking, ending a life. That is madness!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortions have been going on since the day of Christ and before Christ. People would sacrifice their children, to Molock so you’re gonna continue to have an abortions, whether or not they go to the clinic. The other day I seen a case where a person had there child, from straight out the womb with the umbilical cord attached to the child, which was thrown into a garbage dumpster, only to be discovered by dumpster divers.

Adoption makes more logical sense, signing rights away to the state or something?
Read my previous message.

Abortion is not the sacrifice of a child. That is just hysterical nonsense! It is a valid medical procedure to terminate a pregnancy.