The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end of life is considered to be when the brain stops functioning. Wouldn't it make more sense and be consistant with science to condsidter life to begin with the start of brain functioning?
a) Where does this definition come from? The end of life is generally considered to be when the heart stops functioning and there are no vital signs.
b) If someone is in a coma, do you consider them dead?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
nothing here says that
Try following the link.
The first article is about " Developemen5 of the embryo begins at stage 1 when a sperms fertilizes an oocyte and together they form a zygote "

The next Human development begins after the Union of male and female games, a process known as fertilisation.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) Where does this definition come from? The end of life is generally considered to be when the heart stops functioning and there are no vital signs.
b) If someone is in a coma, do you consider them dead?
being in a coma doesn't man brain dead

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you get past the hysteria, here is a better definition: Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus. It is not the intentional taking, ending a life. That is madness!
Why do Liberals avoid the word BABY like plague? Does it make you feel better? They are still babies and abortion is murder.

Reactions: teamventure

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my previous message.

Abortion is not the sacrifice of a child. That is just hysterical nonsense! It is a valid medical procedure to terminate a pregnancy.
It’s all murder. what’s the difference?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care either way when it comes to subject.

God will judge fairly and rightly, when it comes to abortions I don’t think it’s good to encourage it, but perhaps put it up for adoption or something will be OK.

Hey people out there not just killing babies they be murdering their whole fookin family.

So what can ya say @Jim B

I can’t sit and judge.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if an abortion is medically needed sobthat the life of the mother is preserved, you are against that?
Dude, I don’t care. People going to have to make choices and sometimes it’s a life or death situation. What the fook can you do? Live or die that’s your choice, or the choice of the doctor, or maybe deciding is made by the wife or husband.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s all murder. what’s the difference?
If you don't understand the difference between a medical intervention in a pregnancy in which the fetus cannot survive outside the womb and murder, then you need some serious education. The two are not synonymous!!!

abortion: the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

murder: the unlawful killing of another human without justification

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't understand the difference between a medical intervention in a pregnancy in which the fetus cannot survive outside the womb and murder, then you need some serious education. The two are not synonymous!!!

abortion: the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

murder: the unlawful killing of another human without justification
Fook the fetus. Right.

Listen man you have your subjugated feelings in the subject it’s alright.

I think it’s funny @Jim B. Us humans.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care either way when it comes to subject.

God will judge fairly and rightly, when it comes to abortions I don’t think it’s good to encourage it, but perhaps put it up for adoption or something will be OK.

Hey people out there not just killing babies they be murdering their whole fookin family.

So what can ya say @Jim B

I can’t sit and judge.
Are you okay???

Nobody will adopt a fetus that has no possibility of survival outside the womb.

Your second comment about murdering a family is very disturbing!! It is clearly insane.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fook the fetus. Right.

Listen man you have your subjugated feelings in the subject it’s alright.

I think it’s funny @Jim B. Us humans.
Okay, you're on "ignore". I won't discuss any subject with someone who is as disturbed as you are!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you okay???

Nobody will adopt a fetus that has no possibility of survival outside the womb.

Your second comment about murdering a family is very disturbing!! It is clearly insane.
Oh yeah, I’m fine. You must not have been caught up on some news that I’ve seen through interrogations investigations. One of them involved someone aborted their child and threw it in the dumpster My bro,
Around that type of nature.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you're on "ignore". I won't discuss any subject with someone who is as disturbed as you are!
That’s a very sensitive route to go, but if that is your choice, that is fine with me, Sir.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I’m fine. You must not have been caught up on some news that I’ve seen through interrogations investigations. One of them involved someone aborted their child and threw it in the dumpster My bro,

All the more reason to have legal, medical abortions instead of forcing women to such extremes!

BTW, youtube is not a valid source of information. How about Bigfoot sightings, the Loch Ness monster, UFOs disgorging aliens, etc?