The Second Beast Of Revelation Is....666

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Editing in....I just noticed the other thread about 666. I didn't mean to flood the forum with 6's. This is one I wrote on another forum and pasted here. I should have looked before I leaped. My apolgies if it is redundant but maybe we can't know to much about the devil and what's happening in the world. For some reason we were both guided to write on this subject so I leave it here beside the other and pray it edifies as the first thread was a blessing in learning to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second beast of Revelation....

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

To explain earth and horns we go to.....

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

(The "one hour" is Satan's "hour of temptation," or his great tribulation of forty-two months, three and one half years...and that time has been shortened!)​

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his hostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.​

From that we see....the "two horns like a lamb" are two kings that act/look like a lamb...like The Lamb, like The Saviour, but they speak deceitfully which is the trait of the dragon. This beast of two kings are "from the earth" meaning....they are human.

This second beast speaking as the dragon is the "mouth speaking great things and blasphemies" that the first beast of [Rev.13:1] (political beast, one world system) employs.

Revelation 13:5-6 And there was given unto him (the first beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.​

So, who are these "two kings like a lamb?" Kings have power...they aren't necessarily rulers, presidents, kings and queens but they have power. These "two kings" shall have power for forty-two months to speak blasphemies.

In the end of days...which is the forty-two months, three and one half years, God gives power to His two witnesses as well as power to the two kings/two false witnesses. As they sought to kill Jesus they now make war on His saints....the two witnesses.

Matthew 26:59-60 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death; But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,​

As the two witnesses of God are two groups of witnesses (Olive Trees and Candlesticks...many witnesses) so are the "two kings" of Revelation. They are many for their number is.....

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.​

That is the number of the second beast, the beast from the earth for....it is man, not one man but many. They receive their power from the dragon because they are of the dragon.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.​

The children of the devil are "numbered 666" in.....[Ezra 2:13]. They are the children of Adonikam, also termed Adonijah.

The second beast is the anti-christ, properly translated...the instead of christ and there are many.....

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.​

As the Spirit of the Lord is in us...the spirit of the instead of christ is in his children....already in the world preparing for the last three and one half years of great tribulation...such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. [Matthew 24:21] Deception, deception, deception. That is the blasphemy!