The Second Coming of Christ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
...this is why most posts onhere
[and on any christian form, for that matter]
are nothing else but little Ego's having glued Christ to her as her defender
= defending the own Ego

and that is what God hates

.... he wants you to understand
that eden paradise was LOST by the wrong choice of souls
but can be restored - by the right choice - of OTHER SOULS

= YOU

... but then you need to léarn what he said
what he says about his reality
---- or eden will never return

and it certainly wont return
by egos who only care about their personal saving - by christ

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
witht ears in my eyes
God wants eden paradise back

he wants eden paradise back
which was.../ is in his reality

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
witht ears in my eyes
God wants eden paradise back

he wants eden paradise back
which was.../ is in his reality

i have seen his people
in a vision
or you may call it 'how we originally looked'
or 'the beings He created us'

i saw several females
young females
they stood a few yards apart
- they were ---so--- incredible beautiful ,
each different traits ,
but mindblowing pretty
and the thing was
i had almost no courage to look at them
so pretty they were

this are what God calls in prophets 'my people'

and he means
'our soul restored into them'

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
i have seen his people
in a vision
or you may call it 'how we originally looked'
or 'the beings He created us'

i saw several females
young females
they stood a few yards apart
- they were ---so--- incredible beautiful ,
each different traits ,
but mindblowing pretty
and the thing was
i had almost no courage to look at them
so pretty they were

this are what God calls in prophets 'my people'

and he means
'our soul restored into them'

...do you understánd this please ?
Christ did not die 'for some vague sins which our body became to be'
- he died because our soul happened to manifest IN AN APE
in a pimped ape

Christ died
chose to die
to have our soul restored IN THOSE GORGIOUS BODIES

and here is the kicker :
during our life

this is the mystery

when souls understood what God said in prophets
- namely this promise -
Revelation will start
not because of revelation itself ofcourse
but TO RETURN EDEN

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
now listen carefully :

God says , in prophets ,

that all the souls who believe in Christ
will get saved

but he does not say
that they will be saved from [physical-] death during Revelation

God makes a distinction
between souls who fight to understand his eden theme [=Gods covenant]
and the souls who ['merely'] care about their own salvation

he says
he will save the first type
because
they will have tried to understand what he desires the most

do you understand this please ?

Last edited:

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
... the reason is that God don't considers us babies

WE consider us babies ,
considered the babylike ideas about 'Christ saving us'

but God adresses us as mature souls
explaining what He lost at the start --- Paradise ,
and how He desires us to want it BACK

and that means
that we don't use Christ as overall defense for all our immature thoughts and fears
but
to FIGHT TO HAVE EDEN BACK

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
therefore
and yes i understood the rules of this site
- but Gods word must overturn that for once ,

save yourself from the coming disaster
that is my hearts cry
because God says in prophets
he will save every soul who agrees with His version

do
not
be
stubborn

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the reason is that God don't considers us babies

WE consider us babies ,
considered the babylike ideas about 'Christ saving us'

but God adresses us as mature souls
explaining what He lost at the start --- Paradise ,
and how He desires us to want it BACK

and that means
that we don't use Christ as overall defense for all our immature thoughts and fears
but
to FIGHT TO HAVE EDEN BACK
Unless you are born again, you cannot see the kingdom of God.

That which is born of flesh is flesh. That which is born of spirit is spirit. Only in Christ can you be born again.

Much love!

Reactions: Ezra

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second coming is visible to all.
amen
Revelation 1:7

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: { rejected Him } and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

Reactions: Curtis and marks

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
Unless you are born again, you cannot see the kingdom of God.

That which is born of flesh is flesh. That which is born of spirit is spirit. Only in Christ can you be born again.

Much love!

though you can be my brother
i find you nor meat nor fish

your 'born again' is empty

your 'spirit' is empty

i fear you.
cause you never understood God
nor his world
nor what he wants .

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
though you can be my brother
i find you nor meat nor fish

your 'born again' is empty

your 'spirit' is empty

i fear you.
cause you never understood God
nor his world
nor what he wants .

Jesus goes on to say how we are born again, in the rest of John 3 - by believing He is the son of God.

1 John makes it clear that He who has the son has life.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

1Jn 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him.

1Jn 5:11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jn 5:12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

1Jn 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.

To paraphrase an old TV commercial: Got Jesus?

Reactions: BroRando

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see!

So then while it used the same word, it didn't mean the same thing.

This seems to be a standard answer in many debates.

"While it says THIS, it really means THAT."

Personally, I follow the rule of interpretation for accepting what the Bible says. But not all do that I know.

Much love!

Obviously the Bible is full of that sir, hence the number of faiths, it is called interpretation.

Reactions: BroRando

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously the Bible is full of that sir, hence the number of faiths, it is called interpretation.
I don't understand your response here really.

My complaint is that there are so many people who present their "interpretation" of the Bible, but when you follow it through, it comes down to this. People fail to hold to the simple truth of what is said, and end up saying things like, Yes, it SAYS that, but what it REALLY means is, and they will go on to spin their "interpretation".

I don't consider someone's idea to change God's Word to be a very good foundation for doctrine.

Much love!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following is one of two places in the Old Testament where the KJV translators failed to bring the word Rephaim, which was a name for the giants, into the English.

Isa 26:14
14 They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased ('rapha', i.e., Rephaim), they shall not rise: therefore hast Thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

KJV

The giants were hybrid offspring, not simply bully tyrants. Even normal men born through woman that are wicked will have a resurrection ("resurrection of damnation" of John 5:28-29). But these Rephaim (giants) will not. They shall not rise. That is one of the definite Bible proofs that the Rephaim, i.e., giants, were a literal hybrid offspring that God did not create.

Genesis 6 says they were "mighty men which were of old, men of renown". That idea of "men of renown" means men of the legend. What legend?

The ancient mythologies of gods on the earth among the ancients. Many ancient nation's histories record of those, including the American Indian culture.

Buffalo Bill's report from a Pawnee Indian that brought him bones of a hybrid giant:

"While we were in the sand hills, scouting the Niobrara country, the Pawnee Indians brought into camp some very large bones, one of which the surgeon of the expedition pronounced to be the thigh-bone of a human being. The Indians claimed that the bones they had found were those of a person belonging to a race of people who a long time ago lived in this country; that there was once a race of men on the earth whose size was about three times that of an ordinary man, and they were so swift and powerful that they could run along-side of a buffalo, and taking the animal in one arm could tear off a leg and eat the meat as they walked." ("The Life Of The Honorable William F. Cody", by William F. Cody, 1879.)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't consider someone's idea to change God's Word to be a very good foundation for doctrine.

So true, but the "Bibles" we have, that have been translated into our native tongues, have already had the original context modified to suit the translator's understanding of what was meant. As such, our translations are not a good place to go looking for a good foundation for the doctrine that we need to adhere too.

However, even with all of the mistakes based on the "good intentions" of the translators, our translations of the source texts is presently still the best means that we have of beginning the journey to discovering God.

Jesus said that He would send the Holy Spirit to help us understand what is written or recorded in our "Bibles," but the unfortunate situation is that we have not responded appropriately to the Holy Spirit but instead, have chosen, in many cases, to accept a "tempting spirit" from the pool of counterfeit spirits that are swirling around us and have been lead astray and instead have chosen death instead of life everlasting.

Since we believe that we have chosen wisely, we believe that we have no reason to repent of the choices that we have made.

As such, many people will taste the second death when they see Christ Coming, at the end of the Age of the Ages, with all the Glory of God's Kingdom.

This means that people have chosen to remain a candidate for the Second Death at Christ's second coming.

Shalom

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the original context modified to suit the translator's understanding of what was meant.
Yes, there are many people who play 'fast and loose' with God's Word to their own hurt. And I find which translation is being used doesn't seem to matter too much. There seem to be many people who are so enamoured to their own ideas NOTHING will move them.

But it's as Jesus said, you will know them by their fruit.

We are to be known by our love, and when someone becomes petty and spiteful and vindictive it's a pretty clear signal to me that they are following in their own way, and not the Spirit.

Truly, humility before our Creator is the only safety I think we can rely on.

to accept a "tempting spirit" from the pool of counterfeit spirits that are swirling around us and have been lead astray and instead have chosen death instead of life everlasting.

When you say "we" I have this idea that you don't mean yourself, and you do mean me. You've said as much before. No matter!

God promises, and we are right to rely on His promise. And again, that comes back to humility. Not that we stand up and demand our due as we slaughter His Word in our pride.

But when we submit ourselves to Him, in humility before Him, in total dependance in Him, we will receive from Him such things as He deems for us to receive. And we know we have only received. There is no need for accusation or innuendo, only to hold out what we've received to share with others.

Much love!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, there are many people who play 'fast and loose' with God's Word to their own hurt. And I find which translation is being used doesn't seem to matter too much. There seem to be many people who are so enamoured to their own ideas NOTHING will move them.

But it's as Jesus said, you will know them by their fruit.

We are to be known by our love, and when someone becomes petty and spiteful and vindictive it's a pretty clear signal to me that they are following in their own way, and not the Spirit.

Truly, humility before our Creator is the only safety I think we can rely on.

When you say "we" I have this idea that you don't mean yourself, and you do mean me. You've said as much before. No matter!

God promises, and we are right to rely on His promise. And again, that comes back to humility. Not that we stand up and demand our due as we slaughter His Word in our pride.

But when we submit ourselves to Him, in humility before Him, in total dependance in Him, we will receive from Him such things as He deems for us to receive. And we know we have only received. There is no need for accusation or innuendo, only to hold out what we've received to share with others.

Much love!

Sorry Marks I was not addressing this at you personally. If you have read it that way, then that is your problem and not mine.

Language can be so confusing and can be twisted to say whatever we want.

What I was commenting on was your comment and not about you.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Marks I was not addressing this at you personally. If you have read it that way, then that is your problem and not mine.

Language can be so confusing and can be twisted to say whatever we want.

What I was commenting on was your comment and not about you.
Thanks for the clarification! Yes indeed, language, and all the more so when it's only in writing, can be used many and varied ways, and received just the same.

Past patterns can come in too, as you've said the same thing much more directly in the past. But good that we are moving past that!

Much love!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Past patterns can come in too, . . .

Marks, if I held onto all of what has been directed at me, then I would be a mess. I try and keep a short list of the wrongs against me, and forgive the person and deal with the accusation as to whether I need to repent because of their words. I often have to deal with my pride as well.

If we are writing, lead by the Holy Spirit, then the outcome is not ours to dictate. It is God mandate to use what we write and post such that His message get through to the other parties.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try and keep a short list of the wrongs against me,
The trick is don't keep a list. Don't care.

Jesus forgave His murderers AS they were in the process of murdering Him. Water off a duck's back, my friend! Just the same, it makes for terrible conversation, a poor debate, an unwholesome witness, and an unhealthy atmosphere.

We need to learn how to love each other, in a way that radically affects the way we live with and deal with other people. A way that shows itself in our words, as our words show what is in our hearts.

Much love!